First Time In the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved forward as if she was going to embrace me once more, but she only grabbed the key out of my hand and walked back towards the door as I followed her, entranced by her beauty. She got to the door, unlocked it, and then gazed over her shoulder at me with an inviting look in her eyes. Then, without a word, she opened the door and went through. The threat of being seen didn't seem to bother her at all, but it did get to me. As I approached the door I came to the realization that we would be caught. Even if nobody was in the lobby right now, somebody would be eventually. The manager would probably leave soon, and the main entrance and exit were in the lobby. There was no way that he wouldn't notice us. And even if he somehow didn't see us, the custodians would be in to clean the pool area soon enough. None of that mattered though. Despite my revelation I still wanted nothing more than to be with Julie. I paused for a second in front of the door, took a deep breath, and opened it.

I entered just soon enough to see Julie gracefully dive into the pool. As I made my way towards her I couldn't help but glance at the windows looking into the lobby. I couldn't see anybody. Good, I thought to myself, but by the time I turned my head back towards the pool I had forgotten why I was looking in the first place. I made my way to the spot where Julie had dove in. She was treading water several feet from the side, staring up at me with a mischievous look in her eye. I dove in and resurfaced just inches from her. I stared into her eyes expecting her to make the first move, but a sly grin just spread across her face. Slightly annoyed by her lack of action, I leaned towards her until our lips touched. We began kissing deeply and passionately. My mind was almost numb with pleasure. Everything had seemed to happen so quickly before, and I had forgotten just how aroused I was. My legs began to feel weak and I instinctively wrapped my arms around her for support, but I refused to end our kiss. Soon after she did the same thing to me, but keeping ourselves afloat using only our legs proved to be too difficult, and we were soon forced to end our embrace. Her grin quickly reappeared. It wasn't a seductive smile, nor did it look like a smile of happiness. It looked like the kind of amused grin that one might have right before playing a prank on someone. What was she thinking? I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and leaned forward to kiss her again, but this time she leaned away from me and let out a small giggle. She then turned around and began to swim towards the other side of the pool.

I swam towards her as quickly as I could, but she easily outpaced me. She reached the opposite end and leaned up against the wall waiting for me. The water was shallow here, and as soon as my feet were able to touch the bottom I gave up swimming and waded towards her. Once I finally made it within her reach she quickly grabbed me and lifted me up and out of the pool and placed me on the side so that I sat with my feet in the water. I yelped, surprised by this sudden action and by her strength. "Oh, I'm sorry Melissa," she said. Her voice was filled with mock concern and playfulness. "I swear that I'm not intentionally trying to scare you. It's just so easy" She slowly reached towards my face and placed her hands on my cheeks. She then gently pulled me forward and lifted herself towards me. She brushed her lips against mine, and then lowered herself down carefully. As she descended she planted kisses on my neck and my shoulders before finally reaching my chest. She continued to plant kisses in a circular motion on my right breast. She then moved towards the other one. I shuddered in anticipation as I realized what she was planning to do. She started to flick her tongue across my nipple. Every time she made contact it felt like an electric shock was shooting through my body. Finally she put my nipple into her mouth and began sucking on it and playing with it with her tongue. The feeling was outstanding! My body began to quiver as I felt that familiar feeling between my legs intensifying.

Almost right on cue I could feel her start to massage my inner thighs. While she was still sucking my nipples she began to gently rub my clitoris. Waves of pleasure rippled throughout my body. She then easily inserted her finger into my vagina and began pumping it in and out. It was not long before she was able to fit a second finger inside. As she made love to me with her fingers she stopped playing with my nipples and gradually made her way down my body. She continued her kisses and made sure not to miss any part of me. When she reached my crotch she moved her hand out of the way and planted more kisses all around my inner thighs. I could hardly think. I knew what was coming next. Her mouth finally made it to my vulva, but she hesitated. Her lips were merely centimeters away from me, but she looked back up towards me and smiled her now familiar mischievous smile. "I could tell from the moment I saw you that you were a freak," Julie said. Something about her voice was different, but I couldn't tell what it was. "There aren't many people who are willing to fuck in front of an audience."

Before I could make sense of what she was saying she moved her lips forward and lightly kissed my clitoris. She then quickened her pace. She licked her tongue up and down. She gently sucked on my clitoris and my lips. She even stuck her tongue into my vagina. She moved at a fast but steady pace and didn't stick with one action for long. I whipped my head back and moaned in ecstasy. Earlier in the night I had already experienced pleasure beyond what I had ever experienced previously, but this was something else entirely. I was on another planet. I couldn't think or even see straight. I could feel it coming. I wanted this feeling to last forever. An orgasm suddenly tore through me. My entire body shook and I moaned loud enough for the entire building to hear. I experienced pleasure that I had never thought possible, and I wanted more.

Julie's pace slowed as I began to come back to my senses. I managed to look down at her and saw that her grin had returned.There aren't many people who are willing to fuck in front of an audience.Her voice echoed through my head. I was suddenly hit with the gravity of her previous statement. I jerked my head towards the window and saw that my earlier prediction had come true. Standing in the lobby on the other side of the window was a woman. She was in her late twenties, was a brunette, and had pale skin. Rebecca. My boss.

Oh no, I thought to myself. Why did it have to be her? She was a woman that I liked and respected. She was one of the last people that I would want to catch me in a position like this. I jumped up from the side of the pool and tried to run somewhere out of sight of the window, but my efforts were futile. Nowhere in the pool area was out of the view of the window. I gave up and sat down on the ground. My mind began to race with possible explanations for my behavior. I figured that I was now jobless, but maybe I could keep her from blacklisting me, or from telling anybody. As my mind worked I looked more closely at her face. She looked slightly surprised, but beyond that her expression was unreadable.

"Don't tell me that you didn't know she was there." I looked back over at Julie in shock. "Well, no matter. She saw the whole thing. In fact, if I didn't know better I would say that she was enjoying herself." I tried to reply but my mouth wouldn't move. "Don't let this get in your way now. She already knows that you're a slut. You've already put on quite a show. Better not disappoint her now."

I was finally able to speak. "But that's my boss," I said meekly. "We can't do this anymore. I need to go..." I trailed off while I looked back up at Rebecca. She was still watching, but the surprise from her face was gone. She almost looked eager. I inspected her more closely and began to feel that same warmth in my legs again. She really was a beautiful woman...

I was doing it again. Once again I found myself admiring and being turned on by another woman. God, I really am a lesbian.

Before I could puzzle out any of my feelings I heard a splash. I turned around and saw Julie strolling towards me. "Besides," she said softly, almost seductively, "I know what you want more than anything in the world." She continued walking straight towards me. The way the water dripped down her perfect body made me shake with excitement. I turned my head back towards the window. Rebecca was still there. Watching. What was she doing? My feeling of arousal was growing stronger. Can I really do this in front of her? I looked back towards Julie and was greeted by the most magnificent sight in the world. Like earlier in the night, I found myself crouching in front of Julie as she stood, and I was staring right at her crotch. This time though there was no swimsuit to cover her up. All of my worries disappeared as I moved towards her vulva. Rebecca was no longer a concern. Let her watch. I didn't care.

My mouth moved closer to what I had wanted so badly ever since we were in the shower. No, it was what I had wanted ever since I had first seen her. I just wasn't able to admit it to myself then. I positioned myself underneath her and between her legs. I reached out with my tongue and began to cautiously flick it back and forth over her clitoris, and then I began to try to imitate what she had done to me earlier. She tasted wonderful! It was like nothing that I had ever tasted before. I was aflame with desire. I wanted nothing more than to bring her to an orgasm like she had done for me. I started to masturbate myself before I knew what I was doing.

Julie began to moan, "Yes! You're going to make me cum! Lick my pussy and tongue fuck me you little slut! Put on a show for your boss. She's really enjoying this little spectacle." Her words turned me on even more. I felt like I was going to have an orgasm before she was. Just as I was about to lose control she stepped away from me. I looked at her questioningly. "Lay down on the ground," she commanded. I complied. She got on top of me and positioned herself so that her vulva was right above my face. She then positioned her face near my own vulva. She lowered herself down closer to my face while I resumed my licking. I could feel her start to do the same. The feeling I got from simultaneously giving and receiving pleasure was even better than what I had felt minutes before. I closed my eyes as we continued on in our new position. A few moments later I could feel myself about to climax.

I opened my eyes and would have yelled had I been able to. Standing right above me was Rebecca. She was wearing a white tank top and tight fitting jeans. She was shoving her hand down into those jeans and fingering herself, and she was staring right at me as she did it. Once my initial surprise died down the eroticism of the situation hit me. Instantly I lost all control and felt my body convulse as I had the most powerful orgasm I had had all night. Right after that I heard Julie start to moan more loudly than before as she had an orgasm of her own.

We laid there, each of us in our own separate worlds. It felt like an eternity. Once I finally came back down I could see Rebecca still standing above me with her hand deep in her pants. Now that I was in control of myself once more I could only stare at her in disbelief. Julie rolled off of me and stood up next to Rebecca. They embraced and started to kiss each other deeply. This was surreal.

They let go of each other and Rebecca said in a playful, yet forceful voice, "I never expected this kind of behavior out of you Melissa." The two looked at each other and giggled.

"You told me that she was innocent," Julie said to Rebecca, "But she was creaming herself after only one look at me."

"It looks like I owe you dinner then," laughed Rebecca.

I felt like I should be humiliated, but as they talked I only found myself getting aroused once more.

So I guess I am a lesbian, I thought to myself. It felt good, and I couldn't get enough. "What are you doing here?" I managed to ask Rebecca.

"I'm the M.O.D. tonight. Someone called in sick. I told the custodians that they could leave early, just in case you were wondering about that too." Julie and Rebecca glanced at each other once more, then Rebecca continued, "But you're not the one who should be asking questions. Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?" She moaned softly, and I realized that her hand was still in her pants. "Your next shift is tomorrow morning, right?" I nodded and she moaned again. "Well you better come in early. You're going to have a lot of work to do as punishment." She moaned a third time as Julie grabbed her butt, pulled her forward and began to kiss her.

Rebecca shooed me away with her free hand. Dumbfounded, I walked back towards the locker room confused, but eager for tomorrow.

12