First Time Interracial

Story Info
My first time with a black guy as a favour for my neighbour.
3.8k words
3.93
118.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StaceG
StaceG
87 Followers

A few weeks had passed since we got back and things had gone on as before with our secret visits. I was starting to have some issues though, at school mostly. I was an attractive girl, but didn't have a boyfriend, and despite lots of interest from boys my age, I didn't seem too interested in getting one. I wasn't worried, I told you about it and joked that people would think I was a lesbian.

One evening, sitting in your car in the woods with the cum oozing out of my pussy forming a little puddle in the back of my denim mini skirt, you said "I've been thinking, about what you said, you know, about not having a boyfriend."

"What about it?" I asked.

"You're a beautiful young girl, people will get suspicious."

"Fuck 'em," I answered, "let them think what they like."

"Yes," you said, "but with my age and your age, we have to think about these things." There was a pause, I could feel you were about to say something. "I think you should get a boyfriend."

I wanted to cry, I felt sick, I still had your cum inside me and you were dumping me. "You mean break up?" I asked.

"No Stace, no, not at all, anything but that," you said, turning to me, wrapping my hand in yours, "but we need some insurance you see, to stop people figuring anything out." As you held me close, my bare breasts pushed up against your shirt, it started to make a certain sense. "We'd still see each other like we do now, but every now and them you'd have to see him. And it's only until your birthday. Then we can be together properly."

I loved hearing that and pulled you closer as my face broke into a smile. "This will help us be together Stace." You said.

"OK then," I said, "I'll do it". We kissed each other deeply.

--------------------------------------------------

We talked about it. I said there were quite a few boys at my school who'd be keen on it. You said no, you told me you had someone in mind. I asked who and you said he was a guy who worked at your company, a 19 year old. "What's he like?" I asked.

"Nice guy," you said, "bit rough around the edges but a good lad. And he's a very good worker. Here," you said, reaching for your phone, "take a look." You pulled up a picture and showed me.

"He's black." I said. You laughed.

"Well spotted Stace. Do you have a problem with that?" you asked a little more seriously.

"Oh no," I said, "not at all. It's just...is that what you want?" I asked.

"Yes Stace," you answered, "that's what I want."

We made a plan for me to meet him. You were holding a party at your office for the employees and you asked my mum and dad if they would mind me coming to serve drinks to earn some pocket money. You promised not to let me drink, to keep an eye on me, and to drive me home. They agreed.

When I left the house that night I got into your car wearing a plain black T shirt and black trousers. When we got to your office I took both off and swapped them for a tight, low cut black top, a black skirt which barely covered my arse, and black, knee high boots. I looked like a real slut. "The guys are going to love you." You said, after watching me strip and dress again in front of you. We had time before your colleagues showed up, so you sat in your chair and I knelt down in front and sucked your cock.

The guys did like me. I was the only girl there and all night they were staring at me. I kept overhearing them saying what they'd like to do with me. One fat, ugly, old guy, who smelled bad, made sure I heard that he wanted to cum on my tits. I have to admit I enjoyed it. I was the centre of attention and I could have had anyone of them I'd wanted. But you'd already picked for me.

As the evening slowed a little I saw you bringing the guy over to me. "Stace," you said, "I'd like you to meet Kayo, he works in our warehouse. This is Stace, who I was telling you about Kay," you said to him, "my next door neighbour." We said hello to each other and you said, "I thought I'd let you two talk about teenager things, give you a break from us old farts." You left to go and speak to someone else, and I was alone with Kayo.

"So whereabouts do you live?" I asked.

"Not far," he answered in heavily accented English, "I haven't been here long, I'm from Nigeria." Talking to him was difficult, not so much because of the accent, but because he x hadn't been here long and we didn't have much to talk about. But he was a sweet guy and very good looking. He was tall with lots of muscles and broad, well developed shoulders.

We had discussed how I would seduce him, but as I got closer to having to do it, I got nervous. You kept looking over at me as if to say 'Do it now!', but my head was spinning. I'd already done things with you I wouldn't have dreamed of before, but I still only slept with one guy, and sleeping with another was still a big deal. I couldn't have a drink to steady my nerves as my parents would suss me straight away. I just had to go for it. I told Kayo that we were out of beer and that I needed his help to bring some more cans up from the kitchen. He agreed to help and we slipped out.

We crossed the warehouse floor and went into a kitchen and over to a cupboard. "They're in here", I said opening the door, a knot in my stomach from nerves, I couldn't believe what I was about to do for you. We went in and I closed the door behind Kayo. The light from an uncovered bulb was bright and stark, it left nowhere to hide. He looked at me a little quizzically and I hesitated for a second, then I thought about having to do this to be with you. That did it and I took a couple of steps towards Kayo and dropped to my knees, feeling the cold concrete and dust of the floor against them as I quickly undid his belt.

Kayo put his hand under my chin and lifted my head. I hadn't wanted to see his face so I could pretend it was your cock I was sucking, but now I had no choice. His face had changed and he had a leering grin as he said "I heard English girls were sluts". I took his cock out from his pants. It was just like I'd imagined, almost a cliché, a huge black snake. Kayo squeezed my face making me look up at him again "Well?" he demanded, his cock springing to life.

"Yes", I said, "we're all sluts."

"But you more so?" he asked, as I stroked his shaft.

"Yes," I said, suddenly adding without knowing why, "I'm a dirty slut." He chuckled, his cock rock hard just inches from my face. His dark, black cock was eight or nine inches long and thick. The black skin contrasted with my pale white hands and when I pulled his foreskin back I saw that his helmet was pink and swollen. I opened my mouth and took the tip in, clamping my lips around it.

I swirled my tongue round his helmet, flicking the tip over it, which made him groan. I had one hand clasped round the base of his cock and the other massaging his big, black balls. He stroked the back of my head a few times as the ring of my lips slipped up and down his shaft. Soon he took a bunch of my hair in his hand and started pulling and pushing my head up and down. I stopped stroking his balls and put my hand on his bare arse to steady myself. I loved how solid and muscular his cheeks felt.

"Ah...oh yeah." he groaned, as his penis slid in and out of my mouth. Then he pushed my head hard towards his groin and I fell forward, his cock hitting the back of my throat, making me gag violently. I pulled away, coughing and spitting on the floor, tears appearing in my eyes. He was still holding my hair and stroking his cock with his other hand. "Finished?" he demanded.

"Yes, yes I'm finished." I panted, as I wiped my eyes clear.

"Good." he said, as he guided my mouth back towards his prick. My knees were getting sore as he wrapped my hair round his hand once more to get a real strong hold. I took the tip of his dick in my mouth once again, but he held my head dead still as he wanked his cock furiously. My neck was grateful for the rest.

After a couple of minutes his breathing quickened and he sped up. He pushed my head a little further onto his cock and groaned, "Swallow it bitch." as his black cock pumped loads of hot, salty cum into my mouth. He pumped gallons of it out; I'd never had so much. I swallowed it all as I was told.

I stood up, dusted my knees off, and wiped a couple of cum splashes from my mouth while Kay wiped his cock on his boxers and pulled his jeans back up. We swapped numbers and went back to the party.

I told you all about what I had done on the way home, you told me to tell you every detail. As I described his cum filling my mouth you pulled the car over, took your cock out of your trousers, and placed your hand on the back of my head.

"Suck it, Stace." you said. "Now I have to make your mouth mine again." So with the taste of Kayo's cum still in my mouth, I tucked my hair behind my ear, leant forward pushing my face into your lap, and took your cock in my mouth.

You'd shot your load into my throat and I wiped my mouth as you zipped up. "That's the first time I've ever sucked two different dicks in one day." I said. You chuckled.

"You're becoming a proper little slut." A look of upset must have flashed across my face because you put your hand on the inside of my thigh, bare with the short skirt, and said "That's a good thing."

--------------------------------------------------

Kay started meeting me after school and the other girls were jealous because he was older and, I have to say, fucking fit. I tried to minimise my time with him though, it was you I wanted after all. I kept it to giving him hand jobs and letting him finger me, but I still felt dirty afterwards no matter how often you said it was a means to an end. I told Kay I couldn't get away much in the evening and made up lots of stuff to do on the weekends. It annoyed him, but then I'd wank him off and he'd be ok again.

One weekend you went away on business and asked me to look after your house. I'd done this before we got together so I said sure. Even if you weren't there I liked time alone surrounded by your things.

I was curled up on the settee watching TV when the doorbell rang. I got up and went to the door and was stunned when I saw Kay stood there.

"Hey there baby girl." he said to me. "The old man told me to come round and keep you company." After a second or two, I garbled a reply and let him in. As he walked past I started to think about how I could avoid having to fuck him. You'd said I should do what I had to keep him happy, but I wanted sex to be between us, my pussy to be yours, for it to be special.

I thought if I got him off quickly he'd leave me alone, so after we got drinks from the kitchen we settled down on the settee and I wasted no time in kissing him, unzipping his jeans, and stroking his thick black cock. He pushed my head down and I took the hint, moving down to give him a blow job, imagining it was your cock I was sucking even though I was angry with you for setting me up like this. After a while he filled my mouth and I rested my head on his flat, muscled stomach. That would be enough for the meantime; it was usually, but not tonight.

He told me to stand up in front of him, so I did. He reached up to the button on my jeans and undid it, slid the zip down, and reached his hands into my knickers pulling them to the floor with my jeans. This was further than I'd thought I'd have to go with him, but there wasn't much I could do. He stroked up the back of my thighs to my arse cheeks and stroked them quite lightly. He moved his face closer to my pussy and began kissing the shaved area round above it. He pushed my thighs apart slightly; I didn't do anything to help him, and he began flicking his tongue over my clit. It did feel good, but you were the only guy who'd ever done this to me, you were the only guy I wanted to do this to me. I tried to think of a way to stop it.

He stood up, took the hem of my top in his hands, and pulled it up, and I found myself raising my arms so he could pull it off over my head. He began kissing my cheeks and neck very softly as he reached round and unfastened my bra. By now, I have to say, I was tingling pretty seriously as he softly massaged my breasts. My bra had fallen to the floor and I was naked in front of him.

Kay stepped back and pushed his jeans and boxer shorts to his ankles and stepped out of them. Then he pulled his shirt off. I hadn't seen him naked before and he was stunning; dark black skin, strong muscles, and broad shoulders. He stepped forward, and easily scooped me up in his massive arms, one arm under my knees another round my shoulders, my arms wrapped round his neck. He carried me upstairs, all without saying a word. Oddly, it occurred that this was always how I'd imagined my first time would be.

He carried me to your room and laid me on your bed. I pulled myself up to rest my head on a pillow as Kay climbed on the bed. He pushed my knees apart and leant forward, burrowing his face into my pussy mound. His tongue running up my damp slit towards my clit before sliding down and into my hole felt wonderful. I raised my head up to look down, I liked to watch when you were doing this to me, and the contrast between Kay's dark black skin and mine, pale white, was an extra turn on.

Kay did a really good job, kissing my lips, licking around my clit, and kissing the inside of my thighs. When I was soaking wet I felt his lips venture up my stomach, linger over my breasts sucking each nipple in turn, and then move up to kiss my neck again.

I felt his helmet against my moist cunt and, totally into it now, I spread my legs a little wider to let that thick, big black cock slip deep into me.

"Oh babygirl," he sighed, as his cock squeezed between the wet walls of my cunt, "that feels great."

"Oh I know," I moaned, "it's fucking great." I was running my hands all over Kay's smooth, muscular back and arse. I had only ever been with you, a man in his 60's, and to feel a 19 year old in shape like this was something totally different. I sent my hands all over to remember every inch of perfect, taut black muscle.

Kay rolled over on to his back, taking me with him. I shuffled so that my hips were over his and I reached my right hand down to grip his shaft and hold his cock in place while I shaped up to slide down it. When I did, it felt amazing; my pussy, once so tight, had been loosened by you so that it stretched effortlessly to accommodate his monster. I moaned as I felt the stubble of his trimmed pubes against my smooth cunt lips, letting me know I was all the way down. Kay was playing with my tits, squeezing and sucking them as they pointed in his face. I rocked back and forth, it felt so good, and I looked down to see Kay's black dick sliding in and out of my milky white pussy, his thick, hot, black rod pushing my white lips apart. I closed my eyes and carried on.

As my pussy slid up and down Kay's dick trying to milk the cum out of him, he slid a finger round behind to my arsehole. I leaned forward to help him, my sphincter opening up just enough for him to push his finger inside.

"You like that?" he whispered.

"Yes." I said. You'd worked my arsehole a lot since the chalet.

Our sex was quiet and intense. The rhythm in my hips, his huge member in my cunt, coupled with his finger in my arse, meant that we both came hard and deep quite soon. I felt my cavity filling with his cum, and mine ran down his cock onto his pubes, gluing them together with my sticky liquid. I slumped forward onto Kay's beautiful broad chest and lay there for ages, while his cock, growing more flaccid, remained inside me. I was perfectly content, without particularly liking him, with his dark chocolate arms wrapped around me.

"Was that good?" he eventually asked.

"Yes," I replied, "very good." Kay smiled.

--------------------------------------------------

When you came back I tried being angry with you.

"Thanks for setting me up." I said, when I came round after school on Monday. You smiled

"I'm sorry Stace, but Kay was complaining at work about how you were frigid and he was going to break it off. Don't forget Stace, we need him. For our sakes you have to keep him happy. Besides, from what he was saying at work today you had a good time?" I blushed.

"Well, yes, yes we did." I grudgingly admitted.

"Good," you said, taking my hand, "now its time for me to make you mine again." You led me over to the settee I'd sucked Kay's cock on two days ago and pushed me back on it. You pushed my skirt up round my hips and pulled my white cotton knickers down, over my knees and past my ankles. You pushed my knees apart so my cunt was spread wide for you, released your cock from your trousers, and made me yours again.

--------------------------------------------------

As sweet as Kay could be with just me and him, he could a real prick around his mates. One Saturday I was round at his place when a couple of his friends came by. They sat there chatting with hip hop videos on the TV. I was pretty bored and I guess it must have showed.

"Whassup wid you?" Kay asked.

"Nothing," I lied, "I'm fine."

"I don't think babygirl likes the music." One of his mates said.

"Yeah man," Kay replied, "this tune is shit." He leaned forward, took the remote and started skipping up channels. One went by, then another.

"This is cool blud." His mate said and Kay left it on. The video was loads of women in skimpy bikinis dancing round a swimming pool. I was paying little attention when Kay nudged me and asked.

"Could you dance like that?" His mates laughed.

"It doesn't look hard." I answered honestly.

"Go on then."

"What? No." I said, looking over at his mates.

"Tsk," Kay answered, "don't worry 'bout them, they're my boys innit."

"Yep." His mate agreed.

"Give us a dance babygirl." Kay insisted. I didn't know what else to do, so I edged up off the settee. I was wearing mid calf length white socks, tight grey sports shorts (very short), and a hoodie with a white vest top underneath. Proper chavvy but Kay liked that look so I wore it when I was round there.

Kay and his mates cheered. I listened to the music, focused on the beat, and began swaying my hips to it. I swayed a little more each time, facing Kay. I started ducking down a little and coming back up, getting into it a little. Kay leaned forward, took the legs of my shorts, and pulled them up so my arse cheeks were exposed to his mate who cheered. I pushed Kay's hands away and the shorts went back, but Kay said,

"Come on babygirl, do it proper." I picked up the beat and started dancing again. I turned and bent over to give Kay a good look at my arse and I was facing his two mates. Their eyes were taking me in, every inch, not just undressing me with their eyes, but fucking me as well. The same thrill I'd had when I'd noticed those guys at the nudist place looking at me swept over me.

I started banging my arse more heavily, really accenting each beat. I unzipped my hoodie which got another lot of cheers as I dropped it to the floor. I turned so that I was facing Kay with my back to his mate. I hooked my hands inside my shorts and yanked them down round my ankles with one move, leaving just my thong, and revealing my arse to Kay's mates. They and Key were loving it, "White girl dances like a sister" one of them said. On I went, taking my vest top off so that I was left dancing for the three of them in just my knickers, bra and white socks as the song ended. They gave me a round of applause and I even gave them a bow, a big grin on my face as I sat back down next to Kay in my underwear. I'd already come a long way from the shy girl in the garden. I wondered what I'd find myself doing next.

StaceG
StaceG
87 Followers