First Time is the Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was worried. I didn't like her getting in trouble. It wasn't her nature. "Heather, you are going to be in trouble."

"I'll be fine, Todd."

With that she took my hand and pulled me out of the room. She looked back over her shoulder at my friend and said, "John, you don't mind if I borrow him for the rest of the evening, do you?"

John, my best friend in the world, the person I had known for the longest time in my life beside my family, smiled and said, "As long as you bring him back in one piece to help me clean this place before check out."

She smiled, "I promise."

Holding my hand, we walked in the warm summer night to another room where Heather let us in.

I walked in and saw candles all over the room. The soft, warm glow turned the ordinary motel room into a magical space, devoid of time. I felt as if I had walked into the past.

Leading me into the room, Heather laid me on the bed and turned on some music. The soft, mellow sounds gently filled the room, easy to ignore, but there to fill the silence. Her perfume filled the air in the room. It was so pleasant, I could have just stood there all night and inhaled her.

Heather laid next to me and kissed me passionately.

"Todd, I love you."

"I love you, too, Heather."

"I'm very sad that you are going away, but I understand why."

I just looked at her. What could I say? It wasn't that I wanted to leave her, but I couldn't stay a cook while she went off to college to earn any and all degrees she decided she needed. I knew I had to do something if I was going to have any kind of life.

After a few minutes of silence, she said, "Are you ever going to come back here?"

Heather knew that I did not like the town we lived in. I wanted to travel and see the world. I wanted to find my place in the world and I was pretty sure my place was not in a small town in Michigan.

"Of course, baby," I said. "You're here, Heather. I will want to see you whenever I can. I will come back. Do you want me to come back?"

She smiled in the candle light. She knew I was going to be back and that I would want to see her. She just needed to here me say it. "Of course, I want to see you. I don't even want you to go. I love you."

She kissed me again and there was a hunger in her kiss. Her hands immediately pulled my shirt off, exposing my hairy chest. She kissed her way down to my neck, and then continued down my chest. She rubbed her hands along my chest while she moved further down still, until she got to my shorts.

She pulled them and I lifted my hips so she could get them off. My boxers came off with them.

I was already hard and she took me in her mouth. Over the months, she had learned more and more about oral sex, as I had. She now knew what she could do and what she could not do in order to keep me from cumming.

This was just foreplay, so she did not do anything to push me over the edge.

After a few minutes, she continued to kiss me down my legs until she was off the bed and standing.

I looked at her, once again allowing her to take charge of the situation.

I remember thinking that at that moment there could not have been a woman in the world more beautiful than this woman standing in front of me right now.

Slowly, she pulled her sun dress off, exposing her spectacular body.

It occurred to me that this was the first time we had ever been completely naked in front of each other.

My eyes gazed at her. Her firm breasts, her smooth stomach, her long, trim legs, the small patch of dark blonde hair above the tight slit of her sex. She was absolutely stunning. I suddenly felt very inferior to her. Here was this beautiful woman, completely naked, any man would give anything to see what I was seeing. I found myself wondering, not for the first time, what she was doing with me.

She climbed back onto the bed and at no time in my life, neither before nor since, have I ever seen anything more seductive. At that moment, I would have denied her nothing. There is nothing she could have asked of me at that moment that I would not have gladly given to her, such was the power in the look she gave me as she crawled on her hands and knees slowly up the bed to me.

When she got next to me, we grabbed each other and began to kiss, our warm bodies slid against each other. We were on our sides facing each other and she had one leg between mine. I had one arm under her head, stroking her back. The other hand fell naturally to her breast, caressing her erect nipple.

Her hand gently stroked up and down my side, occasionally cupping my ass cheek, pulling me closer to her. My erection pressed against her belly. She moved her body, letting my hardness gently slide along the smooth, silky expanse of her stomach.

Heather slid back down my body until I was once again in her mouth. I couldn't stop my hands from holding the back of her head while she gently sucked the head of my ridged cock. Her delicate hand stroked my shaft while her tongue caressed the sensitive underside of my engorged, throbbing sex.

After a few minutes of incredible pleasure, she swung her body around and straddled my head. She slowly lowered herself to my face. I could see how wet she was already. Her smooth, puffy outer lips were spread and I could see her pink inner lips glistening with her juice in the candlelight.

I could smell the heady, musky sent of her arousal and I got more turned on. I extended my tongue and lapped at her swollen, wet sex.

She moved her hips to allow my tongue to reach every part of her, from her hard clit, along her wide open pussy, all the way to her tight ass hole. I licked every part of her, tasting her delicious pussy and ass (I had discovered one night that she liked me to lick her ass. I thought she would never stop cumming that night).

I felt her head moving up and down on me, and then she would take me out of her mouth and lick my length until she reached my hairy balls, which she would lick and suck.

I slid my hands along her back, then down to her firm ass cheeks. I teased her tight ass opening by running a finger around it, but not putting it in her.

She began to move her hips with more urgency, grinding her clit on my tongue. I knew she was about to cum.

She took my cock out of her mouth and started talking, "Oh, Todd, yes. Right there, baby. Please, don't stop. I'm going to cum all over your face. Yes, god, YES. YES! HERE I CUM, TODD! I'M CUMMING! OOOOHHHHHH!" Her legs shook next to my head as she came on my face. A flood of warm pussy juice soaked my lips and tongue.

Heather came down from her orgasm and dismounted my face, once again lying next to me. She rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. My throbbing cock was between us and I could feel her soft pussy hair tickling the shaft.

I kissed her long and full on the lips. Her tongue snaked out between her lips and probed my mouth. My tongue caressed her tongue in a deep, soft, sensuous kiss. It was the kiss of lovers, the kiss of two people deeply in love with one another.

We parted and she looked into my eyes, "I need you inside me."

"Are you sure," I asked. I had wanted to make love to her for so long I could hardly stand it, but I was not about to do anything she was not sure she wanted.

She did not answer. Instead, she pushed me up gently and slid her hand between us. She took my manhood in her soft hand and guided it between her legs.

I felt her warm pussy lips on the head of my cock. I felt a drop of pre-cum ooze out of my swollen cock head.

She moved the head of my cock along her virgin lips until they parted. My head was at her tight opening. All I had to do was push and I would be inside her.

I saw a very brief look of fear cross her face and for a moment I thought she was push me away.

Instead, she said, "Make love with me, Todd, but, please, be gentle."

I nodded. I couldn't have spoken if I wanted to.

One hand stayed on my cock, keeping the head right at the opening to her womanhood. The other hand moved around me and pulled me to her, into her.

There was a moment of resistance on the head of my cock, and then suddenly, it was as if a wall broke and I was inside her.

My cock had slid halfway into her with one thrust and Heather and I gasped. Her eyes rolled back in her head and a low groan escaped her beautiful lips.

I had never felt anything more pleasurable in my life.

I froze, just feeling the sensation of the warm wetness that had engulfed me. Over the months, Heather had become very, very good at the art of fellatio. She could make me last as long as she wanted. She could get me to cum as quickly as she liked. Her mouth was always so warm, her tongue gently massaging me.

But nothing on earth prepared me for how wet and warm her virgin pussy was. And, tight! Oh my god, was she tight. It was like a velvet vice around the head and shaft of my ridged tool.

Heather opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling. "Is it all the way in?"

"No. That's about half. Am I hurting you?"

She shook her head, "No, baby. I want all of you. Just go slowly."

Instinctively, I pulled out slightly, feeling her smooth lips holding me, as if they did not want to let me go.

Once I had just the head inside her, I pushed it back in, slowly, gingerly, letting her feel every inch of me entering her.

We were each holding our breath until the head of my cock bumped the bottom of her slick canal and my very full balls came to rest on her smooth ass. We were a perfect fit for each other.

Her chest was heaving and I lowered my mouth to one of her perky breasts, taking the erect nipple in my mouth. She let out a long, low groan and her hips rose, taking just a fraction more of me in her full sex. I was in heaven, floating among the clouds as she began to stroke my cock with her tight pussy. She was moving her hips up and down slightly under me as I held myself above her, caressing her nipple with my lips and tongue.

I could feel her warm, wet flesh massaging my ridged shaft. In a way, it was like when she sucked me with her mouth, but this was infinitely tighter, infinitely better.

I began to move with her, pulling my cock from deep inside her and sliding it slowly back in, to the hilt.

We kissed deeply, passionately, lovingly while our bodies melded together, moving together, dancing the timeless dance that men and women have shared since the dawn of time.

Her hands moved over my skin, filling me with tingling electricity that made my heart race. My lips and tongue caressed her neck and ears and lips.

Our pace continued slow and easy as I slowly pulled my entire length out of her then slowly slid it back into her, feeling every inch of her wet sex as she felt every inch of my hardness.

Her eyes, which had been closed, opened for a brief second, and she said, "You feel so good inside me. I love you."

I smiled back at her and said, "I love you, Heather. You are amazing."

She paused and looked at me with a bit of trepidation in her eyes. Then, she said, "Can I be on top for a while?"

I asked, "Why did you seem scared to ask me that?"

She smiled a silly grin and said, "I didn't want you to think I'm weird or kinky."

I hugged her to me again and whispered, "There is nothing about you I don't love, Heather. You can ask me to do anything and I won't think anything but how amazing you are."

She kissed me and rolled us over. My throbbing cock, coated with her slick pussy juice, pulled out of her while we adjusted our position.

She put one knee on either side of my hips and began to lower herself onto me. One hand held my hardness up, ready to impale her while the other hand spread her puffy outer lips to allow me to slide into her.

As the head of my cock touched her lips, she wiggled her hips making the head slide along her soaking wet slit. She lowered herself onto me, allowing me to fill her completely once again.

She started to move on top of me and I looked between our bodies to watch her slick pussy massage my length. I could see how wet my cock was as her bare lips caressed me over and over.

I started to move with her, pushing my hips up to meet hers, but she told me to lay still.

"I want to do it all. Just lay there and enjoy me as much as I am enjoying you."

I laid back and let my eyes closed as she rode me. I opened my eyes and watched her heavy breasts swinging with her movements. She moved one hand up to pinch her erect nipple. The other hand moved between her legs where she spread her lips allowing her exposed clit to rub against me. I watched her pleasuring herself while she rode me and got even more turned on.

Her eyes were closed and I could hear a slick, wet sound coming from between us as I slid in and out of her repeatedly. The room was filled with the smell of her pussy, an intoxicating aroma of pure sex which I had come to love. She tasted so sweet when I licked her and I loved how wet she would get when I would rub her clit until she climaxed.

Her movements got more erratic and urgent and her breathing started coming to her in gasps. I recognized the sounds of her orgasm closing over her.

Suddenly, her eyes opened wide, staring deeply into my eyes. She groaned, "Oh, god, Todd, I'm cumming on you!"

Over and over she announced that she was having an amazing climax, "Oh, Todd, oh, shit, I love you. You're making me feel so good, oh my god! I'm cumming so hard!"

I could feel her pussy squeezing my length, tightening over and over on me, almost milking the semen out of me. How I kept from cumming at that instant is a mystery to me to this day.

Her legs shook and her breasts jiggled as the orgasm washed over her, carrying her to new levels of pleasure. She moaned and groaned and announced to the world that she was experiencing pleasure beyond belief and that I was giving her that pleasure.

Finally, she began to come down. She collapsed on me and I could still feel her legs shaking and her pussy twitching on me.

The bed was soaked under me. I could feel a river of her juice running down between my legs and along the crack of my ass. She was covered in sweat and her hair was a mess. Her face was flushed as she pulled up and looked at me, an enormous grin plastered on her face. She had never looked so beautiful.

"I want to feel you cum in me," she said. There was no way I could deny her, but I was worried about getting her pregnant.

She seemed to read my mind, "It's okay. I've been on the pill for a while now."

I smiled and said, "I love you, Heather."

"Oh, Todd, I love you so much. You make me feel so good. I'm trying to figure out why we waited so long, but I'm glad we did this. It feels right. Now, I want you to cum deep in my pussy."

She began to move on top of me again, grinding her hips up and down on me while she kissed me.

She broke the kiss, but continued to move her hips up and down, riding me for all she was worth. I moved my hands to her tits and gently pinched her nipples. She groaned and said, "You're going to make me cum again."

"If you do," I replied, breathlessly, "I'm going go off like Vesuvius."

Her hips moved faster, her pussy wordlessly begging me to bring her to another orgasm, begging me to fill her with my warm seed.

Heather gasped over and over until she moaned, "Here I cum, baby! Please, cum with me! Fill my tight pussy with your hot cum! I want to feel that hot load in my pussy!"

That was all it took.

I groaned and felt my cock head move along her cervix. My cock throbbed and shot jet after jet of creamy, warm cum deep into her. Her body shook as she came again and I filled her tight hole with my cock and cum.

We both thrashed around on the bed, completely enveloped in orgasmic bliss, calling each others names and shouting how good we felt.

My arms wrapped around her as my climax subsided. She was shuddering in my arms and whispered, "That was absolutely fucking amazing. You felt so good throbbing inside me."

I replied, "Heather, your pussy is so fucking tight and wet, I couldn't have held back if I wanted to."

Heather rolled off me and we laid on our sides kissing and staring into each other's eyes.

I was still hard, so I said, "I want to be in charge for a while."

Heather smiled that gorgeous smile, but it was different now. It wasn't a little girl grin, but the grin of a very happy woman. We had just grown up in each other's arms. We had gone from a couple of horny kids to a man and a woman making love. I had never felt so alive and I wanted it to never end.

I playfully rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her gorgeous ass up into the air. I could see how wet she was and there was a little of my creamy white cum leaking out of her formerly virgin pussy.

I knelt behind her and slid my iron-hard cock into her once again. If it was possible, she felt tighter this way. She groaned, saying, "Oh my god, Todd, your cock is huge! Fuck that pussy, baby. Give me another load of hot cum."

I started moving in and out of her, pounding deep into her over and over, my balls slapping against her pussy lips as I fucked her.

"Oh, god, yes," she cried. "Give it to me, yes, fuck me. Fuck my little hole."

Her sexy voice saying these naughty things, her tight pussy milking me, her round firm ass cheeks in my hands as I nailed her, it was all too much for me and I exploded again, pumping another massive load of cum into her sloppy pussy. I felt her hand between her legs, massaging my balls gently as if to get every last drop of semen out of them and into her.

We fell in a heap on the bed, our legs and arms around each other and slid into a blissful sleep.

I'm not sure what time it was, but it was still dark. I felt Heather's mouth on my cock and I was getting hard. Her blue eyes were staring at me intently as I woke up to the pleasurable sensation.

"Todd?"

"Yes, Heather."

"Make love with me again. I want to feel you on top of me as we cum together."

My cock was harder than ever and I pulled her up to me. I could taste her pussy on her lips from my cock.

She rolled on her back and pulled me on top of her as she spread her long, smooth legs.

My hardness, as if it had eyes of its own, found her wet hole open and ready, and I slid into her to the hilt once again.

She wrapped her legs around mine and pulled me down on her until my weight was one her completely.

We laid there and kissed as lovers, the deep kiss of soul mates in the most intimate of embraces.

She broke the silence, "I feel so safe right now. I feel like nothing can hurt me as long as you are here with me, just like this, with you protecting me from the world."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I said, "I love you, Heather. I always have. I always will."

She smiled and began to move her hips. I responded by thrusting in and out of her slowly, passionately, lovingly.

It was different this time. There was no hurry. We wanted to build up to it slowly.

We moved together in perfect union, kissing each other and staring into each other's eyes. The silence was broken only by our heavy breathing and the wet sound of her lips gliding along my length.

We both climbed closer and closer to the summit of our passion. Her eyes opened wider and wider, seemingly with each thrust of my manhood.

Finally, she whispered, "I'm close, Todd."

I gasped back, "Me, too."

"Here I go, baby," she cried. "Oh, god, I'm cumming, Todd, cum with me!"

I couldn't speak. I closed my eyes and groaned as the pleasure washed over me. Once again her tight womanhood coaxed the semen from me and I shot into her repeatedly. Her arms were wrapped tightly around me just as the walls of her pussy were wrapped around my cock.

We came together in a crescendo of passion and bliss. I looked at this beautiful woman and saw her for what she was: An angel.

We lay in the afterglow, wrapped in each other's arms, covered in a sheen of sweat, until we feel asleep.