First Time is the Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pardog
Pardog
143 Followers

I awoke and Heather was not in bed. I could hear a strange noise, but my tired brain could not figure out what it was. I didn't recognize my surroundings. Where was I and where was Heather? Did I just dream everything?

At that instant, the door to the bathroom opened and light flooded the room. Heather walked out of the bathroom completely naked and gorgeous as always. Her hair was flying around like she had been caught in a hurricane, but she was smiling and her body seemed to glow as she walked toward the bed and me.

"Hey, baby. You're awake," She said as she crawled under the covers with me. Her skin was cool from being out of the bed and she hugged me close to warm her.

I kissed her face and lips, which parted under my probing tongue.

"Heather, you are absolutely beautiful. I mean, you are so very gorgeous."

She blushed slightly. One thing Heather was not very good at was taking compliments.

"Can I ask you a question," I asked.

She giggled and said, "You just did."

I couldn't help it. I giggled with her.

"You could have anyone you would want," I said. "What are you doing with me?"

She looked at me, a very serious look in her eyes, "Why would I not want to be with you, Todd?"

"I'm just saying that I know I'm not the smartest, or the best looking, or the richest guy in school."

"Todd, you are very handsome and extremely intelligent. And, no, you are not the richest guy in school, but you have qualities that cannot be bought."

It felt good to have the prettiest girl in school tell me I was good-looking and smart, even if she was just stroking my ego. I was too much of a realist to know that I wasn't handsome.

"Do you want to know the one thing that trumps everything else, Todd?"

"Sure."

"You make me laugh. Sometimes you make me laugh so hard I think I'm going to pee my pants. You're smart, you're handsome, you're sexy, you're hung," this last she said with a big smile. "Most of all, though, you are funny and have a great sense of humor. A girl wants a guy who is going to be able to take the bad with the good and a guy who doesn't have a good sense of humor won't be able to do that."

"Things won't always be sunshine and rainbows. A guy with a sense of humor can roll with life's punches."

"Thank you," I said and kissed her.

After a few moments of complete silence, she looked at me with a devilish grin and said, "Want to take a shower?"

Moments later we were kissing deeply under a stream of steamy water. Her skin was soft and smooth under my hands. I could feel the ridges in her spine and the round curve of her ass cheeks. Her hands roamed over me, stroking my sides and chest.

Her firm breasts were pressed against me, her nipples like pebbles in my chest.

I felt myself slowly getting hard until the head of my growing manhood slipped between her thighs and nudged her wet sex.

Her smooth lips kissed the head and shaft of my stiffening cock. She moved her hips allowing her lips to glide along my length without me entering her.

I turned her around and pushed my cock against the crack of her ass, sliding it up and down. I kissed her back and neck, wrapping my arms around her and squeezing her nipples. Her head tilted back to allow me as much of her neck as I wanted to kiss and lick.

I slid my hands along her belly and parted her legs. My fingers found her sex wet and open, ready for me. I probed the now familiar territory of her pussy, feeling the water pour over my hands and along her lips and clit.

She moaned as I isolated her engorged clit and rubbed it firmly, but gently. Her arms reached behind her to pull me closer to her. Her ass cheeks made a perfect cocoon for my dick and I slid it up and down along her crack.

I kept massaging her clit until the familiar groans began coming from her. She was ready to cum. I wouldn't have stopped for all the tea in China. I wanted more than anything to make her happy and satisfied.

"Todd, oh, god, please don't stop. I'm going to cum all over your hand. Oh, please, oh, god, Todd, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

Her entire body shook in a way that it couldn't when we were laying in the bed. Her knees quaked and I had to hold her tight to keep her from falling.

She turned her head and kissed me as she came and she hummed in my mouth.

Just as she was beginning to come down, I turned her around to face me. She seemed limp, like her body was made of jelly.

I picked her up and pushed her against the cool wall of the shower. Then, I slid my rock-hard cock into her, pinning her to the wall.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I ground myself into her. Once again I could feel the bottom of her tight pussy massaging the head of my cock.

She groaned in my mouth, kissing me, while we made love in the shower.

I lowered my mouth to her supple breast and kissed all around the nipple, teasing her. She tried to move her nipple to my mouth, but I pressed her tight to the wall, not letting her move as I rammed into her over and over.

Finally, I stopped teasing her and sucked on her erect nipple.

That sent her over the edge once again and she shook against me and the shower wall. My cock was buried to the hilt in her shuddering pussy and I could not hold back. I felt the tingling in the head of my cock that signaled I was going to cum.

"Heather..."

It was all I had to say. "Give me your cum in my quivering pussy, Todd. Fill me up with that hot load."

All I could do was groan as I spurted once again into my girlfriend, "OOHHHHH!"

"Oh, yeah. Your cum feels so good shooting inside me. Let me have all that cum."

My knees weakened and she could move, so she did, milking every last shot of warm cum from me.

I lowered her to the tub floor and we leaned against each other, just holding each other under the hot water.

After a few blissful minutes, we washed each other while stealing kisses and hugs.

When we were done, it was time to leave. We got dressed in the comfortable silence of two people for whom words are not necessary. I felt the big, stupid grin on my face, but I loved the feeling.

I looked at Heather and thought, "I truly love this woman. She has given me so much, shared so much with me. I'm lucky to have even known her."

She caught me staring at her and said, "What?"

I couldn't help but tell her, "Heather, I love you."

She blushed and said, "I love you, too, Todd."

Heather was in a lot of trouble for sneaking out of the house and I didn't get to see her much in the days leading up to my departure for the Air Force.

I missed her every day I could not be around her, but she was at the mercy of her parents until she left for college in the fall.

We never had a chance to have a night like that night. In fact, we only made love one other time. It was at my going away party my parents threw for me 3 days before I left. As the party was winding down, Heather and I stole away and had our first, and only, quickie.

It was in the bathroom and we didn't have time to get undressed. It was thrilling, with the chance of being caught, but it was in no way comparable to the night we shared in the hotel.

After I left for the service, she left for college and we lost track of each other.

I only saw her one other time.

I was home on leave from the service and I was walking in the newly built shopping mall. I had been in the Air Force for 7 years and was recently divorced from my wife.

As I walked, something compelled me to go into a perfume store. Over the years I had tried to find the perfume Heather had worn, but I never could. Whenever I would pass the perfume counter at a department store or a perfumery, I would take a couple seconds to smell the samples, trying to find the elusive scent of Heather.

I looked around the store in a daze. I had recently been divorced and here I was looking for something to remind me of a woman I had not seen or talked to in 7 years. I turned to leave the store, chastising myself for being foolish, when I almost ran into a woman walking into the store.

I mumbled an apology, as I had knocked a bag out of the woman's hand.

I retrieved the bag for her and handed it to her. Our eyes met.

"Heather!"

"Todd!"

It was all we could say for several strange minutes until I recovered enough to say, "How are you?"

"I..I'm good."

I leaned in and gave her an awkward hug. It was awkward partly because of the bags she was carrying, but mostly because of the long time since we had last held each other.

She was still as gorgeous as ever, with long blond hair and she was wearing the same perfume she had worn all those years ago. My heart was pounding in my chest. I had gotten married quickly to my ex after I had left for the service. I think the reason it didn't work out is because I still held a very large, very bright candle for the woman now standing in front of me. She wasn't wearing a wedding ring. My heart leaped. There could not have been a better time for me to see her.

"How are you," she asked.

"I'm okay. How are you?"

"I'm good. It's been a long time."

"I know. What have you been up to?

"Oh, you know, the usual," She answered somewhat uncomfortably.

"Do you have minute? I would love to buy you a drink and catch up," I asked hopefully.

"Hey, there you are," a man's voice from behind Heather.

I looked at him and knew exactly what was about to happen. I was about to meet Heather's husband.

"Who's this," he asked her.

"Oh, Kevin, this is Todd. He and I went to high school together. Todd, this is my husband, Kevin."

We shook hands and my heart fell. I was more depressed at that moment than I was when my marriage ended. I found myself wishing I had not even run into her.

We made inane small talk for a few minutes, until Kevin said, "Babe, we have to get going."

She nodded, "I know. I'm sorry, Todd. I have to go."

I nodded smiling my best no-I-didn't-just-have-the-worst-five-minutes-of-my-life smile. "Yeah, me, too," I lied.

Heather and I hugged one last time. It wasn't a hug of lovers. It was the hug of barely recognizable acquaintances. We were no longer boyfriend and girlfriend, no longer friends, really.

I was depressed beyond depressed.

As she turned to leave, I had to ask her one last thing, "Heather?"

She stopped, turned, and looked at me. The look was the same look she gave me so long ago. Her eyes twinkled and for a brief instant I saw the spark in those eyes from our days together.

"What is the name of your perfume? My wife would love it."

She just smiled, her tongue poking out from between her lips for just a moment.

"I don't remember," she said, smiling her big, gorgeous smile. I knew she was lying.

I laughed as I walked away.

Pardog
Pardog
143 Followers