First Time Jacuzzi Fun

Story Info
Our first time having sex in a Jacuzzi.
863 words
3.24
21.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold damp rainy spring day, what a lousy day to have off from work, or at least I thought it was...

I share a house with four people so getting time alone is a rare treat and this morning I was lucky enough to have the house to myself. So I drew myself a nice hot steamy bath and climbed in. Since nobody was here to bang on the door I took my time. I shaved everything, including my pussy, then laid back to relax. When out of the blue my phone rings, I wipe the steam of the screen to see who was calling, and much to my surprise it was you. You also had the day off and wanted to get together, since the rain killed my outdoor plans I figured why not, so I agreed to me you at your place.

I got out of the tub to get dressed; I smiled thinking about how this day is starting to get better. While drying off I find myself getting excited and wet just from thinking about the different things I will get to do to you when I get there. I am beginning to feel the moisture running down my thigh, so I decide that I need to take the edge off. I lean over the side of my bed and grab the first vibe I get my hands on and I lay back. The mental images of me licking and sucking your cock are so in intense, that when I place the vibe on my clit it's only a matter of moments my legs start to quiver. I slip two fingers inside my sopping wet cunt and that does it I begin to climax. Once I came down from the orgasmic high I get myself dressed and head to your place.

It's a long drive, one I am happy to make. On the way I keep thing about just how amazing it is going to be to feel your thick shaft slide into me. The closer I get to your place the more anxious I become. Finally, I get to your place and there you are looking great as always. Once inside, you take me in your arms and kiss me. The smell of your skin and the taste of your lips only makes me want you more. I would take you right now if I could, but you have other ideas. So instead, we get undressed and climb into your Jacuzzi, after all that is the reason for my visit (yeah right it is).

Between the heat of the water and the pulsating of the jets I quickly begin to relax. I put my head back and close my eyes to get the most out of the experience. Here we are just soaking, relaxing and talking; don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining I love it, but, I want more, so I reach over and put my hand on your thigh. I run my hand along you thigh until I reach your cock and I begin to play with you under the water. You lean over and kiss me, softly at first but the longer we kiss, and the longer I stroke your cock the more feverous the kisses become. Then you reach down and touch my, already hypersensitive, clit; that almost sends me into another orgasm, but I fight it off; my house was empty but yours is not and I don't want to be heard screaming with pleasure. You then start too slid you finger down into my pussy, I spread my legs to welcome you into me. It feels so good to have part of you inside me, I just can't wait, and I want you so desperately.

You sense my want, no my need, to feel you in me and you place yourself on top of me. I spread my legs wider and you slide your massively thick cock slowly and deeply into my waiting cunt. The feeling of total and complete fullness is so overwhelming that I could have cum right then and there, but again I fight it off. You continue fucking me with these amazing long deep stokes and it is just mind blowing, you are making it so hard for me to stay quiet, but I must. Soon I begin to feel your cock pulsating inside me and you start to fill me with your cum, My God I love that feeling.

After a moment to recover, we resume sitting and talking. But, soon it's time for me to go. So I get dressed and head out. I am so fucking turned on by the morning's events that while driving home I can't help but reach down and start to rub my clit. After the close calls in the Jacuzzi I need to get off. So, I pull over on the side of the highway and finger myself to orgasm. The feeling of both of our juices gushing out of me makes me giggle. I pull myself together and continue my ride home just thinking about how great our first time having sex in a Jacuzzi was.