First Time, Last Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father looked at him and began to speak, "He has his inheritance from his mother dying."

Everyone looked at him in surprise, to include myself. I did not know about any inheritance. My father smiled. "He is one of the youngest millionaires there is, four million dollars to be exact. He gets it, when his graduates from high school." My father wrapped his arm around both Jennifer and I.

Her father looked at everyone again in order, her mother, Jennifer, my dad, then back to me.

"I guess the ball is in my court then isn't it? Jennifer, you have not said a word. Are you going to say anything?" he asked.

Jennifer stood up studiously looking in her father's eyes, "My husband speaks for me, Dad. I cannot and will not live without him. He has everything I need in life, love, and yes sexually!"

"You two have been doing this for how long, having sex I mean?" he asked looking at us both.

I looked at Jennifer and her to me, and again simultaneously, as if practiced, we said together, "Tonight was the first of many nights!"

Everyone was surprised at this, especially her father. He looked at a total loss for words.

"You two are obviously a pair to be reckoned with." He spoke as Jennifer's mother stood and came to stand beside us to our left, my father to our right, and arm in arm waiting his reply.

"I don't see that I have any choice here, do I? You must never hurt her, ever! You must provide for her and our grandchildren. I still want to see you get a decent job and not rely specifically on your inheritance. That said I give you my consent to marry one week after graduation, not a moment sooner is that understood. I won't be able to keep you two apart, I know this, but no fooling around where you will get caught." He was wringing his hands.

"I got this," My father spoke up. They can, be with each other at my place, rather there then some seedy hotel. He is responsible enough for that."

Then everything settled, the wedding arrangements made and we graduated only to be married one week after our graduation to the day. We have been together ever since. Our marriage lasted, making love, never ending.

That was sixty years ago as I look down at my beautiful wife Jennifer. I lay her to rest with four children standing behind me, each one in a loving marriage themselves. I turn to them with tears in my eyes. Then to the old man sitting in the front row, he in his late nineties as he is helped up by two of my grandchildren he looks at me. I walk over to him and hug him.

"I love her more than anything."

In a quiet, low trembling voice, he looks at me and says, "I know. I never doubted it for a minute. She loved you and you made her happy, and for that, I thank you. You made my daughter the happiest woman I know. I could see her love for you that first night so many years ago. All a parent needs to know is their child grows to be happy."

We sit together and I reflect on the years we had. I would never tell him but every night, without fail, she would drink from me even until the night she died. Jennifer died quietly in her sleep that night and I would see her again, someday, soon.

Sleep well my love.

12