First Time Lover For My Wife

Story Info
Faithful wife takes a lover.
1.6k words
3.98
147.1k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and I had been married for nine years and were very much in love. I had had several affairs with the wives of friends of ours since we had married but Julie did not know of them.

I had always been secretly turned on by the thought of Julie having sex with another guy but had not mentioned it to her as I did not think it was a subject that would impress her. I had once had a dream in which she had been mesmerized by a guy in a wedding party at a hotel and had wandered off with him to his room where he seduced her while I had been powerless to do anything about it.

Although feeling as if I had a belly full of butterflies I did feel incredibly horny but I don't remember feeling any jealousy.

While were making love one day Julie said that it would be hot if I was kissing her as someone else fucked her, she later wondered why she had suggested it and hoped that I hadn't been offended. Offended? I'd felt incredibly horny, and I told her. This opened the door for further ideas and fantasies.

The last affair I'd had lasted for about two years, although we very rarely got together, it was quite exciting, meeting up in our cars and driving to a local moon bathed hilltop where we would make love in the cool fragrant countryside while looking down to the villages further down the valley.

In the late nineties, Julie and I began visiting a bar we hadn't been to very often; I didn't call very often as I used to be quite busy in the early evenings so Julie began spending more of her time there on her own. Inevitably, a guy in the bar began to close in on her and talk to her about musical interests that they shared. The more she told me, the more the butterflies in my belly fluttered.

Julie liked to keep in shape by swimming and visiting the gym; as a result she had and still has a lovely curvy shape which always turns heads. One evening a few months later, she come home several hours later than usual. I was not worried or annoyed by this, just curious. When she told me she'd been back to Wayne's house I felt tingles of excitement course through my body.

Wayne was the guy who had been hitting on her in the bar, there had been a few other guys who had been making an attempt to get to know her but Wayne, being a musician had been the one who had lit her fire.

Back at Wayne's and after a few beers and some soft romantic music she had begun to melt and they had kissed. At this point she felt she was being unfaithful to me and decided to leave. She didn't feel guilty, but she worried that although we had broached the subject of her kissing and fucking another guy, talking about and doing were two different things.

Julie was greatly relieved when I kissed her and patted her ass after telling her I felt quite turned on by the fact that she had been kissing another guy, we undressed and made love on the floor, twice.

Julie continued to call back to Wayne's for a beer, some kissing and to listen to his music on a regular basis while I began to realize that I had a loving faithful wife who liked to flirt but no more.

The musical evenings at Wayne's had been going on for some time when Julie came home one night at around 1am. I was lying in bed and smiled at her as she began to undress, my heart nearly skipped a beat when she looked at me and said -

"How do you fancy spunking where someone else did twenty minutes ago?"

"Did you fuck him?" I asked her,

"Yup" she replied.

Julie got on the bed with me and told me what had happened.

Back at Wayne's she had been feeling quite horny and had taken his guitar from him and began to kiss him, their passion for each other was rising so Julie suggested that they go upstairs. Wayne asked her if she was sure that she wanted to go to his bedroom, she kissed him, squeezed his cock and wandered upstairs.

As they undressed each other he told her that he didn't have a condom, but as he was just out of a relationship and didn't sleep around Julie said she didn't think that she had anything to worry about, and on the children front, she was fixed.

In bed they didn't spend much time on foreplay, Wayne and Julie now both naked kissed and held each other's bodies. Wayne rolled onto Julie and felt her magnificent breasts press into his chest as he ran his fingers through her hair and squeezed her hot juicy ass in his other hand; Julie raised her legs up and hooked her feet over Wayne's lower back.

As they kissed she reached down to his hard cock and began to stroke it, she guessed it was about seven inches, which would make it just over an inch shorter than mine - my wife is in bed with another man and guiding his cock into her wet willing and wanting pussy, and I'm feeling hornier than I've ever felt in my life as she tells me.

Wayne began to move back and forth and up and down which made his cock press on Julie's clit and the top of her opening pussy as she kept it pressing on her sensitive areas of pleasure. Together they held his cock, and without speaking did guide it into her tight wet slit. They barely moved initially, concentrating on getting his cock deep inside her while gaining as much pleasure as possible without moving much.

The slow steady full length strokes of Wayne's cock became slightly faster after a few minutes as Julies became wetter and slacker, they kissed deeply and held each other tightly as their lovemaking became more passionate with the rising heat of their bodies, Julie's long dark hair had fanned out on the bed but as they kissed she pulled it over and around Wayne's head, their steady lovemaking was becoming a hard fast fuck as Wayne's cock filled Julie's wanting pussy, they held each other tightly as the heat of their loving rose -

"I'm gonna cum..shall I pull out..?"

Wayne asked Julie,

"Cum inside me, spunk in me, fill me full of your spunk..."

Julie told him.

As he steadied his thrusts Julie could feel his cock begin to stiffen even more, she felt it swell as he took shorter strokes which kept his cock deep inside her, the waves of pleasure which had been washing over her were now tidal waves of sexual ecstasy which were coursing through her pussy as Wayne pushed his cock deep inside her and came. Julie felt the wetness of his cum fill her as he continued to make small movements while keeping his cock buried inside her, their breathing was getting back to normal, Wayne stayed on top of Julie as his cock was still semi-stiff and inside her while as a result of the exercising that she does her muscles are well toned and she began to give little squeezes to his cock from inside .

Wayne could not believe his luck, the woman he had fancied for so long had instigated the hot sex they had just enjoyed for the past twenty minutes and was now gripping his eager willing cock. Julie pushed Wayne off and pulled him upward, Julie shuffled herself into a low sitting position on the pillows as Wayne straddled her, she pulled his stiffening wet cock up over her wonderful breasts and up to her mouth. Wayne was awestruck when Julie took his spunky cum covered cock in her mouth, she began to lick suck and swallow his spunk each time his cock slid into her mouth, she could feel his balls tighten, he was really turned on.

Julie pushed him back down while holding his now rigid cock and looked him in the eye as she opened her legs for him. Wayne pushed practically fell into her soaking cum filled pussy and within two minutes he was spunking in my wife once more.

Almost immediately Julie was on her feet and getting dressed, Wayne's cum filled her knickers before she could get her jeans up her legs.

"It's late" said Wayne, "what will you tell your husband?"

Julie smiled at him and told him -

"I'll tell him everything, he'll love it!"

I rolled onto Julie, she took my iron hard cock in her small hand and placed it at her hot wet entrance, I fell into her spunky pussy, hot, wet, slack and spunky. Full of another man's cum. Another man had just taken my wife into his bed and fucked her, he'd cum inside her, quite a lot too it would seem, then he'd put his cum covered cock in my sweet wife's mouth until it was hard again and fucked her once more, he'd cum in her twice in a short space of time...

As we kissed I realized that his cum is on her mouth and over her face, his cum is covering my shaft as it slides in and out of her slack soaking hole, her legs are wrapped around me as I push my cock deep inside her, she gasps and whispers in my ear -

"Spunk in me, cum in me, just like Wayne has"

I came inside my sweet beautiful wife four times, on that first night of what was to be a long sexual adventure for the three of us.