First Time Lover For My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventure of my wife and her lover.
3.1k words
3.98
50.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having had several affairs over the years since I'd been married I'd always felt that that if my dear sweet wife were to sleep with another guy then I wouldn't feel guilty with regard to my own sexual adventures, although my main reason for hoping that she would have an affair was to satisfy my own sexual desires of having sex with her after she'd been with another guy.

I have had a few threesomes with couples that I know, and one friend of mine became incredibly horny at the thought of fucking his wife after I'd cum inside her, so much so that he used to make sure that I didn't drink too much prior to our threesomes just in case I couldn't cum! Not that there was any danger of that, she sure is one hot beauty with one of those legendary cum in ten seconds cock sucking mouths which I've never had the pleasure of before or since.

Anyway, back to the present, after much cajoling, encouragement and reassurance that I would still love her, my sweet darling wife had gone to bed with another man then come home to me and given me the low down on her sexual adventure, after which we made love four times that night which in effect meant that she'd been shagged six times in one night by two guys and had now turned a corner on the sexual highway of adventure.

As we have a strong loving relationship, we can tell each other our worries and desires in the confident knowledge that we are always there to support and believe in each other which is a real confidence booster and makes life even more enjoyable.

As a result of this, Julie, my hot sweet wife decided to see continue seeing Wayne, a guy she had met and who had become her first lover since we had married.

I had no problem with Julie meeting up with Wayne, quite the opposite in fact; I found the whole situation to be quite erotic; although I know that some guys wouldn't want their lady to be in a sexual relationship with another man let alone getting to hear the horny details blow by blow -- but hey, they don't know what their missing!

The weekend had arrived and Julie had gone to meet Wayne for a beer and to go back to his place for some musical entertainment, she hadn't seen him for nearly a week after having gone to bed with him, not out of guilt or any nervousness, it was just that we had both been turned on so much by what had happened we had spent every evening shagging like a new couple getting together for the first time.

I'd gone to attend to some work related issues before meeting up with two female friends for a drink but my anticipation of what the evening would bring for Julie and I caused me to head off home in a heady state of arousal by 10:30pm which was just ten minutes before my dear wife came through the door with a flushed complexion, tousled hair and a spunk drunk look in her pretty green eyes.

Wayne had been delighted to see Julie walk into the bar, so much so he walked up behind her held her tightly and kissed her neck before realising that all eyes were upon him, Julie giggled and gently pushed her shapely ass into his stiffening cock.

They sat down in a corner leaving Wayne's suddenly abandoned friends looking on inquisitively as they sat holding hands and enjoying being together again.

Wayne had wondered why Julie had not been around for a drink and had worried that after her confessing their night of lust together to me that there had been problems, far from it, my wife assured her lover, far from it indeed.

Julie wasted little time in suggesting to Wayne that they make their way to his place only to be told that he had an elderly spinster aunt staying with him for a few days, the strait laced Aunt Sarah. Julie's hand on Wayne's cock immediately brought about a change of heart.

"Where there's a will there's a way." Said Wayne.

At the rear door, under the porch and away from prying eyes they kissed, they kissed with passion and desire, holding each other, wanting each other, ready for each other.

While Wayne engaged Aunt Sarah in small talk Julie crept upstairs, unbuttoning her blouse and licking her dry lips in anticipation. She looked around the room in which she had given her body to another man other than her husband almost a week ago, her chest tightened and her pulse quickened as she realised that she was about to be fucked, an up until recently, faithfully married woman, about to get into bed with a guy who she'd met in a bar a few months earlier.

As she bent over and pulled her jeans down her legs she felt a hand slide down the back of her thong, a finger slid along her hot damp entrance and gently stroked her, the other hand had a hard cock in it, the small talk had been small, but his desire for this lovely lady was immense.

Julie turned, thumbed her jeans and thong down her legs and knelt in front of Wayne; she looked at his hot hard cock then slowly licked the end of it as she squeezed it in her hands, Wayne pushed forward and his cock filled Julie's mouth, she began to slide a finger along her now wet pussy as Wayne's cock seemed to grow even more inside her mouth.

She found herself being lifted up and steered to the bed, as she lay down her jeans and her thong were finally removed, her bra came off and then she was completely nude and ready for her lover. Wayne's tongue found her sweet wet slit and an appreciative gasp found its way out of her mouth, a finger made its way into her opening, twisting curling and giving pleasure made her gasp even more.

Wayne had undressed as he had pleasured my sweet Julie and he too was now nude, they moved into a hot '69' with Julie on top sucking on his throbbing cock while he buried his face in her wet pussy, as she felt him fill her throat she felt two fingers slip into her now open slit, teasing, arousing and causing her breath to come in ragged gasps, she felt good, but she wanted his cock inside her, filling and thrilling her...

No words were needed as Julie by way of squeezing and gripping Wayne manoeuvred him until they were in the missionary position, they kissed and wriggled until his cock seemed to find its way into her wanting pussy -- bliss.

Slowly they began to move, the feeling of another man's cock inside her gave her goose bumps of illicit pleasure, not wanting to loose any contact with Julie, Wayne held her vey tightly, her wonderful breasts being squashed, though not painfully, between them.

Lips kissing, breasts against chest, bellies touching, inner and outer thighs meeting, hands and toes entwined, they were now in a sexual paradise and didn't want it to end but the waves of orgasmic pleasure were beginning to roll in, Julie wrapped her legs around Wayne's ass while she pushed herself up to meet his thrusting prick which he pushed in up to his balls and pulled out until only the tip was left inside her. In and out, in and out, steadily and deeply giving them both pleasure, another man has got his cock inside my wife and is going to make her cum, she digs her fingers into his shoulders as the first hot waves of her orgasm begin to course through her hot sexually awakened body, they kiss as she begins to cum, powerful waves of pleasure burst from her tingling pussy and fill her body before travelling through her arms and legs and leaving her with a dazed look in her eyes.

Wayne was about to cum, about to spunk his seed into my willing wife when the formidable Aunt Sarah called to him up the stairs. Julie reacted by pulling herself out from underneath him, scooping up her clothes and hiding in the walk in wardrobe.

With his jeans and a polo shirt on Wayne faced his aunt.

"Are you alright?" she asked,

"I thought I heard you moaning and groaning..."

"I'm fine thanks Aunt Sarah, honestly, a little tired maybe, but I'm OK."

"I'll run you a bath, that'll help you settle, put your robe on while I sort you a nice bath."

As Aunt Sarah busied herself in the bathroom Julie opened her legs while Wayne knelt down and licked her soaking pussy while she hid between the hanging clothes in his walk in wardrobe. Julie is five foot two in height while Wayne is about five foot ten, allowing for the four inch plinth in the wardrobe when Julie bent over and opened her legs Wayne found himself at just about the right height to get his throbbing cock inside my loving wife.

Julie held his prick where it would slide in unhindered, and as she said, boy oh boy it did, with one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip Wayne began pumping her full of his cock, the smell and feel of freshly laundered shirts and wool suits added to the excitement of the situation Julie found herself in.

As she held onto the overhead clothes rails Wayne fucked her deeply and quickly, he brought a hand around and began to stroke and tweak her clitoris, another orgasm began to well up in her slack wet pussy as his cock kept up its long deep strokes inside her zone of total pleasure. As wet and slack as she had become he could feel his cock slide and drag its way in and out his married lovers cunt.

His beautiful lover is married, yet she shares her wonderful body with him, she's thrusting back at him taking all he can give her, he holds onto her hips as he thrusts in and out of her slippery, slack but dragging pussy, this is wonderful, he can feel the end of his cock tingling and glowing, his balls are tightening, and from the base of his cock there is an incredible feeling of release on its way.

"I'm cumming Julie my love, I'm cumming..."

"Spunk inside me sweetheart, go on, cum inside me, spunk inside me babes..."

The pleasure that came from his balls and left through his cock came with a tidal wave of semen that filled Julie's wanting and willing pussy and made him feel as if his eyeballs were going to fall out of his head, he felt his cock swell and totally fill her cum filled hole, she felt it too. They stayed as still as they could, wanting to savour the lusty sensations that had been coursing through their bodies, not wanting to separate, not wanting the tingling to go away.

A tap on the door brought them back to reality; Julie clasped a hand to her pussy in a vain attempt to stem the flow of semen that was running down her legs and up against everything that she came into contact with.

Wayne, ignoring the tap on the door held Julie and kissed her deeply, running his hands all over her hot pliant body. Smiling, he winked at her and said --

"Wait here sexy, I'll be back in a minute..."

Julie stood inside the walk in wardrobe, squeezing her thighs together and enjoying the mini orgasmic waves of pleasure that kept flowing through her tingling pussy and legs; she felt hot and breathless as she thought of where she was and what she had been doing, how long would it be until Wayne returned she wondered.

Wayne tip toed across the bedroom and indicated that Julie be quiet, taking her by the hand he led her into the steamy bathroom, the scent of bath oils pleased her and took her mind off the fact that Aunt Sarah had only just gone back down stairs after informing Wayne that dinner would be ready in half an hour.

He switched on a CD player in his room which he hoped would drown out any conversation that he and Julie would be having, Aunt Sarah wouldn't approve of him bedding then bathing a girlfriend, especially a married one...

They sank into the sweet smelling hot water, Julie straddling Wayne, noses touching as they held each others heads then Wayne began to smooth a soft fragrant bar of soap over Julie. My lovely wife, had just been fucked by this guy, and now he was having the added luxury of soaping her up in a scented steaming bath.

Julie's hands were not idle; they were slowly stroking his hot stiffening cock as his hands wandered all over her lovely lightly freckled body, her nipples were firm and sensitive to his touch, aroused was an understatement. She felt a finger gently push its way into her ass, she sat back on it then rose up, and positioning herself on his cock then sat down again, his prick in her pussy and a finger in her ass while the heat of the bath relaxed all her muscles as she enjoyed their illicit loving.

Worrying that a knock on the door couldn't be far away Julie decided to end their current lust filled lathering and shower off, they hurriedly dried each other, got dressed, and then Wayne went downstairs to distract his kind hearted aunt. Telling her that he was going to get a bottle of wine from the local off licence -- Aunt Sarah approved of a glass of wine with dinner, but didn't like the idea of her nephew going to bars for drinks for that's where he was likely to meet a loose woman.

My wife was the woman, and she was loose, because he'd just fucked her.

At the end of his garden and around the corner was the summer house, large hedges bordered the garden which left the rear of the garden private and out of sight of the neighbouring houses. Neither of them spoke, they instinctively made their way to it. Julie quickly pulled her jeans down once again; Wayne pulled her thong down with his teeth then just as quickly dropped his jeans.

Julie took his hot hard cock in both hands and began to squeeze and stroke it as Wayne slipped a finger into her still spunky slit then unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra then began to lick and suck upon her nipples as he fingered her

With her back against the wooden side of the summer house Julie began to slide down onto Wayne's hand as his finger continued to move around inside her, his fingertip found the small patch of rough but sensitive skin just inside her hot wet slit. He curled his finger and kept circling the small responsive area while another finger eased its way into her tight hot ass causing her to move her pelvis up and down, against and away from the wall while an orgasm welled up deep inside her.

Julie's breathing was becoming ragged and her legs felt rubbery as the lovely hot wet feeling found its release through her pussy before making its way across her belly and through her thighs and she had to press on Wayne's shoulders with both hands to prevent herself from collapsing, then she was in Wayne's arms, they kissed deeply and passionately, his hot hard cock pressing into her belly.

Wayne held her by her smooth and seemingly red hot buttocks and pulled her in closely to him, then he lifted and slid her up the wall until his cock was at the entrance to her hot wet sex, Julie wrapped her legs around his lower back and as Wayne fractionally lowered her his cock made its way into her creamy pussy, they kissed and moaned with lust filled pleasure as their bodies became one, his cock was buried deep inside her and twitching involuntarily as he tried to keep his breathing under control, he began to move in and out, not slowly but steadily, but inexorably getting faster, then he was loosing his balance and beginning to lean to one side, regaining his balance while holding Julie up he carried her around the corner to the double doors while still inside her and managed to reach a handle and then they were tumbling onto the large sofa lounger.

The deep padding cushioned their sex fuelled tumble where Julie found her thighs pressed onto her breasts and Wayne beginning to thrust his cock into her soaking wet pussy, her legs and her ass were also wet as a result of their drawn out sexual feast. He could feel his cock sliding in and out of her wonderful hot sex, slack soaking yet gripping, the end of his cock was tingling and seemed to be swelling even more as his balls began to let him now that his gush of pleasure was on its way.

Julie was enjoying feeling every inch of Wayne's prick pistoning in and out of her, he was pressing onto her legs which held her open for him, she felt him swell and stiffen even more if that was possible and then he was cumming, spunking inside her and she loved it, his cock was up against her womb and she could feel his semen as it filled her, flooding her, another man who was not her husband was fucking her, again, spunking in her again, she felt euphoric as he continued to slowly keep moving his cock inside her, pushing his cum into her womb and completely filling her vagina.

After a few moments she shuffled onto her side and Wayne curled into her from behind and they lovingly fell asleep.

About twenty minutes later they awoke in a pool of cum, outside in the darkness they picked up Julies jeans and thong, dressed and made their way to the road, ten minutes later Julie walked through the door with tousled hair, a flushed complexion and a spunk drunk look in her eyes...

She undressed, knelt down on the arm of the sofa while I just gazed in awe at her red just fucked pussy, wet willing and ready, although my cock is slightly bigger than Wayne's I barely touched the sides as I sank in up to my balls upon entering my hot sweet wife, then began her confession of her latest sexual adventure, I didn't last long, Wayne's spunk was still running out of my beautiful wife as I began to cum, cumming like I never had before; some people take drugs to enhance their sexual thrills, I don't, I just shag my wife after she's had a good shagging, unbeatable, thank you my love...