First Time Meeting

Story Info
Phone friends decide to take it personal.
2.2k words
4.37
22.8k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had yet to meet in person though we spoke many times over the phone. My best friend gave me her number as he thought the two of us might be a good match. I was excited at the idea of a blind date. Her voice on the phone was exceptionally sensual.

I turned on the shower with thoughts of her right there with me. I knew we had planned that dinner and talk only would be the guidelines, but I couldn't help picturing her with me in more intimate ways. I sure could feel the pressure building from daydreaming about her. I hurried my shower because I was running a little behind schedule. I didn't want the first impression to be one of me always being late or inept in any way.

I put my favorite suit on, dark blue with tiny white pin stripes. The shirt I wore was a light shade of blue, very good contrast with the jacket. I didn't wear a tie; the place we were to meet was very informal, so I decided the tie would be a bit too much. I was definitely out of character though. My norm was blue jeans and a tee shirt. She could see me that way later. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I looked at my watch to see I had fifteen minutes to pick her up.

I pulled into her driveway at exactly seven o'clock. Right on time. I walked to the front door, nervous and excited at the same time. I knocked solidly twice with the shiny brass knocker hanging on the door. I stood with arms crossed in front of me as the door opened. I could feel my chin drop and mouth gape open as the most gorgeous woman I think I have ever seen was standing before me. She had a flowing maroon dress that stopped just below her knees.

The satin belt hugged her curvaceous hips. The neck was "V" shaped, allowing me to see a very nice cleavage as her breasts were pressed up in her bra. Her hair lay in waves of natural looking curls to her shoulders. The makeup she wore was not too much, yet enough to highlight a very pretty face. Her lipstick was dark red, making her lips look moist and inviting. The voice I remembered hearing on the phone was not even close to a compliment to her beauty. She had mentioned time after time of her apprehension to her body. I saw a perfectly magnificent figure in place of what she called "added weight".

"Hello. I see you are ready to go. You are absolutely beautiful, Ann. I am going to be the envy of the town tonight."

Shyly she looked down, nervously twisting her hips like a school kid on her first date. As she spoke, her voice sent familiar shivers down my spine.

"Yes, I am ready and you are not going to be the envy of anything. I think I may have that pleasure."

I handed her the single red rose I brought, kind of a significant symbol that she knew of me. I told her many times I would give her a rose to brighten her day. She took the flower and smelled its sweet fragrance.

"Thank you so much. It is beautiful."

I took her hand and placed it on my arm as I led her from her house down the sidewalk to my van. I opened the passenger door for her. As she stepped up into the van, I admired her ass and the way her dress showed off her sexy figure. I was tempted, with thoughts running through my mind, to reach out and rub that tight ass, but considered better of it until a little later. I didn't want to scare her off this early. I walked to the driver's side and climbed in behind the wheel. As I started the engine and pulled away, I looked to her and noticed she was looking at me.

"So, Ann, we finally meet in person. No miles of phone lines to hide behind. What are you feeling now?"

"I think I am very glad I decided to come along. I believe that you are everything you seemed to be, at least so far, everything I dreamed of." As she said the little phrase 'everything I dreamed of', my mind went wild. I would soon see if she was every thing I had dreamed of.

I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant where I had made reservations. I parked the van some distance from the front door for a reason. I shut down the engine and turned the key to accessory so the radio would continue to play. There was a slow song I liked playing, a good excuse at the time for sitting just a little before going in. Much to my surprise, Ann took this as a much more intimate opportunity. She laid the seat back to the full down position. Her hands slowly, with a slight tremble, reached to her waist and untied the satin belt.

She took the belt, wrapped it around one wrist and using her teeth to assist, tied it firmly. I watched with wide eyes at this performance I only imagined in my mind. We had joked of light bondage, but reality was no joke. Once she secured the belt to her wrist, she reached into her purse and produced a necklace, so it looked. It was shiny enough to see in the dimly lit can. I couldn't quite make out just how big it was until she placed it on her neck and hooked a chain to the loop in it. With her free hand, she handed me the end of the chain, put both wrists out toward me, and said, " I am yours Master, lover, and friend. Do with me what you will."

I almost choked on my own heart as it was nearing my throat. I reached to take the chain from her petite hand. I latched the end to the mirror on the windshield, as it was the first thing to come to mind. I took the belt in my hand, pulled it over her head, wrapped it around the headrest, and tied it to her free wrist. I slowly trailed my fingers down her arm. My fingers felt the soft material of her dress. I didn't care what it cost, she was now mine and I was in control. I gripped the sleeve firmly and pulled it away from the main part of her dress. I actually heard her sigh just from the sound of ripping material. I moved my hand to her other sleeve and proceeded in tearing it from her dress. My hands moved in across her cheeks.

Her breathing was getting heavier. I touched her smooth face with the back of my hand. My fingers traced her mouth, she tried to kiss them as I did, but I moved away to prevent her from taking any initiative as of yet. I slid my fingers down her chin and under her throat to where her breasts created such an erotic cleavage. I slipped my fingers between her breasts, feeling her soft skin. Ann moaned low as my fingers touched her skin. I changed that quickly as I gripped the "V" of her dress with my right hand. I pulled it away from her body, pulling the material tight. I decided I wanted more room to work with. I released her dress, turned back to the steering wheel and started the engine. I got a quick "what are you doing?" as I pulled the gearshift into reverse.

"You just sit tight, my dear." I didn't make any other comments and she lay quietly as I drove through the parking lot and into the alley beside the restaurant. I made a turn away from the busy part of town. The road was unfamiliar to me, but seemed deserted enough. I pulled into a lot just about a quarter of a mile down the road. The building was boarded up and no other vehicles around. I pulled to a stop, shut off the engine, and exited the van. I walked to her side and opened the door.

I looked at her in the position she had led me to put in her before I grabbed a stone and forced the light switch to the dome light off. I grabbed her dress once again at the "V" in the neck with both hands. I pulled hard before the material gave way. With a loud "rip", I revealed her red lace bra, just barely covering her nipples. A streetlight not fart away allowed me to see the most relevant details. I ran my fingers over her now bare tummy, just below her breasts. I traced under her bra, feeling her soft, smooth skin. I felt her body quiver to my touch. The tear had taken her dress just above her waist, so I only had the pleasure so far of touching her tummy. I took my time about feeling around her perfectly rounded breasts. She looked so erotic in the dim light. I couldn't see her eyes, but the whimpering sounds she made told me she was enjoying every minute of this. I slid my fingers inside her dress, down her tummy.

I felt a lace waistband to what I imagined were very sensuous panties. I grazed my fingers back up to her breasts. I unfastened the snap that held her bra together between her luscious breasts. The cups of the tight fitting bra sprang away from her body. I knew the lot was deserted, and actually didn't care if any one was around, so I had to see this beauty. I pushed the door against the stop on the hinges and allowed the stone to fall away, turning the light inside back on. Her nipples were hard as little rocks, standing straight up. I looked down her body to the point where the dress still covered her. I reached to the cloth and tore it on down, completely revealing her body. She wore red lace panties, matching her bra, and a black garter.

Her panties her very small, totally lace. I reached down and ran my fingers over the front, feeling the sexy lace. Her legs parted as my fingers slowly trailed down. I let them drift to where I cupped her cunt. She was already soaked, her panties not close to being able to hold the wetness she produced. I pressed my hand into her lips. Ann began to push her hips to my hand, trying to stimulate her clit. I held my hand still and let her move her pussy up and down my palm. Her hips worked as if she was fucking an imaginary cock. I loved seeing her hips move, wanting, needing so much more. I leaned down to slowly lick around her right nipple.

My warm, wet tongue teased her right nipple. I flicked over the tip. My lips slid over her nipple, covering the entire area, plus some. I sucked her breast into my mouth. Her moans grew louder, more pronounced, the harder I sucked. I pinched her left nipple between my finger and thumb, pulling it long. Ann bit her lower lip as she quickened the pace against my hand. I pulled my hand away, not wanting to lose her too soon. Her hips rose off the seat trying to follow my hand. I watched her relax back to the seat, never speaking to me at any time.

I hooked my fingers in the waist of her panties. As I slowly pushed them down, she raised her hips again to give me room to slide them over her hips. I pushed them off her legs and over her feet. I used the panties to allow Ann to sample her taste. I put them to her lips, as she tasted her wetness that soaked the lace. I laid her panties on her breasts as I reached back down her body. Ann shaved her pussy smooth and her skin was baby soft. I touched her bare skin and felt the tenderness. I slid my fingers down over her pubic area, just above her clit.

She was moaning loudly now. Her excitement had my van seat wet. I pulled her skin away from her clit, which was now very hard and protruding from her lips. It was much larger than any I had ever seen. I pinched it between my fingers and stroked it like a small cock. She began to thrash wildly now. I lowered my mouth to lick over the tip of her clit. Her scent rose into my nostrils, filling my head with the smell of her sex. I wanted to taste her now.

I trailed my tongue down her lips, pushed it between her lips into her tight, hot pussy. My tongue darted in and out quickly. I licked up under her hard after a little while. I felt her hips bucking hard under my mouth. I bit into her clit with my teeth. Ann let out a howling scream as her hips pushed up hard. I felt a warm flow of her cum squirt onto my chin. Ann sent several squirts of her cum down my throat and into my shirt. She kept jerking, pushing, screaming for quite a few minutes before she slowed to a sway. I looked up, her eyes were closed and her chest was heaving as she flowed back to earth.