First Time Meeting Ch. 2

Story Info
Could she give up her modesty?
2k words
4.31
22.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memories of that first date lingered in my mind as I drove to her house. I had taken control of her body and senses with her responding well. I am very intrigued and adamant about body control and obedience. I must have compliance to be able to teach or bring out the self-control in a woman. Ann showed me a hint of each, yet I needed to push for more. She gave me her body on our first encounter; I was seeking her heart and soul now.

As I pulled into her driveway, Ann was sitting on her porch. I guess she didn't want to look too eager even though she came out to my car without me getting out to meet her. I told her today we would go for a nice drive, just the two of us. What she didn't know were my plans once we were on the road.

Ann strolled to the passenger side of my car as I reached over to open the door for her. Her top was a thin, stretch style that hugged her breasts. There was no sign of a bra nor cold I see her nipples. This led me to believe she wore some type of sports bra under her top. Her shorts were white and thin enough that I could see her high cut white lace panties that barely covered any flesh at all. Her shorts had loose legs that slid up her thighs as she sat on the vinyl seat. I looked up to see her smiling as she watched my eyes feast on her. I returned the smile and started the engine for what was to be a test of Ann's true stature. Smiling more to myself than her, I backed out of the drive and headed down the street toward the open highway.

We engaged in small talk, avoiding the first meeting although I believe we both had that on our minds. I pulled over to the side of the road to lower the top on my Mustang.

"I think this will make our ride much more enjoyable, don't you?"

Oh I love to ride in a convertible. Yes, it will be great to feel the wind blow through my hair." And much more, I thought as I drove back onto the highway.

I turned the radio on low as I turned towards the interstate. It was just before noon, so the traffic was beginning to pick up. I had to slow at the intersection that led onto the interstate entrance ramp. Once through the light, it was open sailing. I turned to my left to check for oncoming traffic and sped up to meet the speed of those already traveling. We were heading away from town, so I knew the traffic wouldn't be quite so heavy once we were away from the heart of the city. I looked at my speedometer, sixty-five. The speed limit would soon pick up to seventy. I would then begin my quest.

Just as the traffic started to thin out, I looked over to Ann.

"What are you wearing under your top?"

"I have a white sports bra under. Wanna see it?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do."

With a little quizzical look on her face, Ann lifted her top to show me her bra under her top.

"I want to see it. Take off your top."

"Right here?" she asked with a little surprise in her voice.

"Right here, right now."

Ann slowly did as I requested. Though hesitant, she lifted her top over her head and laid it on the seat beside me. I picked it up and tossed it in the back seat. I could sense her excitement as well as an unsure sensation. I looked briefly at her breasts as they were held fast in place by the stretch bra. I continued to drive and let her relax to the feeling of having her top removed, although the bra did cover her quite well. Just knowing she started something set off and uneasy temperament as she began to move around a little in the seat. I pulled along side a tractor-trailer and watched the driver look down into the car. I pulled away from him and once ahead of him a distance, set the cruise at seventy again.

"I want to see those beautiful breasts, Ann. Show me your breasts, love."

Knowing full well what I was wanting, without saying a word, Ann slowly reached up to lift her sports bra over her head. Laying it on the seat beside me, she covered herself with her hands.

"Ann, you are beautiful. Don't hide them. Feel free and just relax. You are doing fine. Just do as I say and you will be fine."

She slowly, reluctantly, lowered her hands to her side. I sped up to pull along side another tractor-trailer. I watched from the corner of my eye as the driver took a quick double take, not believing his own eyes. I knew this was dangerous, we were traveling at high rates of speed and if any of the drivers seemed too distracted, I would pull away. I just wanted to make sure they had a good view and she knew they were looking. After letting the man see her breasts for a few minutes, I pulled off to leave him to his driving. I turned the radio off at this point and turned on a CB radio. I wanted to hear what they had to say about my little escapade. The driver went on and on about the beautiful 'babe' he had just seen wearing no top. I smiled at myself and set the cruise once I was out of distance again. I knew the other truckers would be looking for my car, so I had to coordinate the distance and the timing of my work well.

I reached over and placed my hand on Ann's thigh. I softly massaged her thigh for a few minutes and said, "I want the shorts. Take off your shorts for me and place them in the back seat."

I spoke in a 'no-nonsense' voice that led her to do just as I requested. She fumbled with the button as she unfastened her shorts, lifted her hips to allow enough room to push them off her ass, and lowered them down her long, sexy legs. I knew she was now excited but she was still very hesitant with each step. I made sure my tone of voice was one that left no second thought. I now had Ann sitting beside me with only her white lace panties. I pulled up beside another truck and just as I suspected, he was looking for us.

"Spread your legs, Ann. Let him see your thighs and the crotch of your panties."

She did as I instructed and slowly parted her thighs for the driver to get a sexy, rather erotic view of her smooth thighs and lace-covered cunt. I didn't want to cause an accident, so I moved on after the driver had ample time to check out her delicious body.

I looked in my rear view mirror to see a line of trucks speeding up to form a line behind us. Another thought. I kept the pace and didn't say a word to Ann as I drove at a speed to allow the truckers to stay in line behind me. There were so many now I couldn't even count them. I looked over to see her looking out the window, trying to accept the fact she was now my display. The way she squirmed in the seat told me she did like the attention. My next move would tell.

I saw the sign I had been looking for, rest area. I slowed the car as I approached the turn into the wide-open lot for the drivers to stop when tired. I flip the turn signal on and steered the car into the exit lane. Just as I expected, the trucks followed suit. I pulled to the far corner and stopped long enough to give Ann her next instructions. A look of fear and excitement mixed filled her eyes. Pleading with her eyes not to make her go through with this, yet anticipating the next words I was about to say.

"Take off the panties. Put them in the back seat. I will not allow anyone to touch you. I will never allow that to happen to you as long as I am with you. You must trust me. Now take them off."

With my encouraging words, she slowly slipped her panties over her hips and down her legs. She now was nude, her smooth pubic area giving her an even more revealing look.

"Spread your legs and put 2 fingers in your pussy."

Ann looked at me with wide eyes as I spoke these words. With trembling hands, she let her fingers slide down her tummy, over her smooth shaven skin, across her lips, and then parting them so she could slip her fingers into her wet cunt. I watched as she began to give me a show by working her fingers in and out, then exploring deep inside her own hot lips. I reached over and flipped the lever to the back of the seat, allowing it to drop back.

"Put your feet on the dash board. Spread your legs wide. Feel it, Ann, make your pussy wet. Want it, make them all desire you."

It took little encouragement at this point as her fingers worked deeper, making that sweet wet sound. I put the car in drive and slowly turned to drive by each truck. The drivers were hanging out of their windows, whistling and yelling their urges for the beauty beside. I allowed each driver full view of Ann's pussy and fingers as she continued to massage and finger her now soaked pussy. I kept driving by the trucks, Ann getting more excited with each word they called out.

"Fuck that sweet pussy baby!" one called out.

"Finger that sweet cunt!"

"I want to taste that hot juicy pussy doll!"

"Come to daddy, little girl. Let a real man give you a good fucking!"

They all had their own way of encouraging her actions.

With each passing minute, Ann was engulfed in the atmosphere of her audience and the safety of my car. Her fingers became more vigorous. I heard her moaning as she felt her own cunt and massaged her clit. Her fingers like little cocks fucking her soaked pussy, ramming time after time deep within herself. She squirmed and wiggled all over the seat as she drove herself closer and closer to the point she yearned so for. I felt as if she were a mad woman, never having sex, wanting, needing, hungry for the feeling, both hands now attacking her open cunt, legs spread comp wide giving a total view of her actions. I heard her breathing quicken, her moans louder, matching that of her admirers. She lifted one hand to her mouth to taste her own sweet juices. On my third pass, her legs stiffened against the dash, her ass lifted high off the seat, and her cries echoed throughout the car as she reached a tremendous orgasm, cumming all over the seat of my car. After what seemed like minutes of thrashing against her hand, she fell limp into the seat.

"Kneel on the seat with your ass to the window. I want you to show them all what they just saw."

Incredibly hot now, Ann gave me a seductive look as she turned and raised her ass in the air, spread her legs as wide as she could, and put her ass to the open window. I drove one last time by the applauding truckers for an encore of what they had just witnessed. As she wiggled her ass to the drivers, she reached over and grabbed my now hard cock in her hand through my slacks with a look that told me I was going to be well pleased from what I had just put her through.

Ann now had passed the test of total obedience in relinquishing all modesty she may have had left.