First Time Not The Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth clasped one her breasts and followed her lead, sucking and nipping at the erect nipple feeling her gasp of pleasure/pain as he increased the pressure. Her clit twitched in unison and again she felt the rush of liquid pour from her onto the fresh linen.

His hand slipped down between them as he shifted his weight slightly onto one elbow.

Fucking hell, he thought, as his fingers penetrated the gap between her inner lips and slipped easily into her cunt. She was so wet and ready for him as he nudged the head of his bursting cock between her engorged pussy lips, finding her entrance.

Without stopping he pushed into her, deep and strong, stretching her instantly, filling her so completely he would have sworn he was touching her cervix.

For just a second he stayed there, not moving as he relished the delicious feeling of being enveloped in tight vat of liquid velvet, the heat of her warming him, her juices coating him completely.

She was so ready for him, so needing that unbelievably gorgeous feeling of being totally filled, there's nothing that compares. And then he was there, in her, oh god, the sensation was amazing, not only could she feel his heart beat as his chest crushed hers, she felt a great intake of breath as he thrust completely inside her, the grunt of pleasure as his pubic bone hit hers and he could go no further. She felt the slap of his balls as they crashed against her arse with the force of his entry.

She cried out, not in pain but with a kind of relief. She had wanted him so much, to feel him so deep inside she could almost taste him at the back of her throat. She held her breath, just for a second, as her cunt braced itself for what she hoped was coming.

She needed him fast and furious, urgent and unyielding. She wanted to be taken, ridden; she wanted to feel the force of him. The time for exploration and gentleness would come later but right now she wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard.

"Please" was all he heard as his body's' needs took over. He wanted to claim her as his, almost needing to stamp his name in her pussy , to possess what he had wanted for so long. He moved swiftly, pounding out a rhythm all of their own as he plunged into her wet cunt and then retreated. She in turn moved to meet his thrusts, his cock stimulating every inch of her cunt. His pubic bone created its own sensation in her clit, as it ground against her when she lifted her hips to assist him in filling her so completely.

With each pounding fuck stroke his balls slapped against her juice coated buttocks sending little shocks waves through them both, the sound of them heightening their senses.

The sweat from their bodies mixed as the temperature increased making them slick and salty.

Lips tasted each other, hands held each other bodies tightly , her nails raked down his back, his strong hands held her cheeks wide to allow his deeper entry as they moved together wanting the same thing, the tension releasing first orgasm together.

She felt it first!

That growing sensation from tips of her toes to her clit as it throbbed with the, out of this world, delicious sensations. Her breath shortened and she found it difficult to breathe, almost panting into his neck. Her whole body filling with tension of her imminent orgasm...... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me was the only thought in her head. She didn't realise that she was also saying it out loud.

And there it was, she could feel it, she was surrendering to the fabulous mind blowing pulsating friction against her clit along with the glorious stroking of her G spot. The raising of her hips making her grind against him even more...

She called out to him, "oh god I am going to cum, please, please make me cum!!!"

She hadn't needed to say anything as he had already felt the change in her body, he furiously pounded faster, harder, deeper into her cunt. It was in turn clenching him, gripping him, making her tighter and he knew that he was almost there too. The orgasmic sensations took over her whole body as she gave into the ripples of pure intense pleasure that washed over her again and again with such intensity, flushing her skin pink.

She gushed out all over his cock , down all over his balls, more and more until she felt they were drowning. The flood was the missing element for him. In that second he felt the familiar clench in his balls and knew he was cumming too.

He groaned loudly as the pressure of his cum forced its way up and out of him exploding into her spasming cunt, bathing her, filling her with his hot creamy liquid. He thought it would never stop as pulse after pulse of him entered her, her orgasmic cunt milking him of everything.

Fucking hell, what just happened!!!, was the thought that entered his head.

He sagged against her aware that their bodies had almost melded together with slickness of their heat and sweat, his cock barely losing its strength at he remained inside her. Attempting to get his breath back he looked at her through half-lidded eyes trying to focus again on her face.

His fingers dipped down to her now, soaking wet cunt and came back coated with their combined fluids. His tongue licked at them , savouring the delicious tips and offered them to her . She took them one by one into her mouth sucking them dry as though it was champagne and licked her lips with a contented smile. God we taste good, she thought...!

She in turn, a little lightheaded, was searching his face for a cue to how he was feeling. He answered her look with his own. An expression full of tenderness and relief that it brought a smile to both their faces, eliciting light kisses and strong hugs from both whilst they basked in the heady glow that only great fulfilling sex brings.

In that instant they both knew that this was only the beginning, not only of the evening but of their time together. Already she began to fantasise about what she was going to do with him, to him and her body, prepared itself for the oral pleasures to come as they spooned and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 4

She felt rather than saw the early dawn light oozing through the closed curtains. Not quite knowing where she was just for a moment she closed her eyes. Her body began to whisper to her as she lay there listening to the quiet breathing next to her. She could almost taste the deep musky aroma of sex all around her as she recalled the events of last night.

She stretched lazily, reminded of the intensity of the sex they had shared by the delicious ache between her legs, the sensitivity of her breasts and the sticky dampness that lingered on her thighs.

She silently slipped out of bed not wanting to disturb her new lover. Naked she felt her way across the room. She left the door open whilst she sat to pee enjoying the reminder of the light sting of her still swollen pussy lips. She reached down between her thighs and ran her fingers lightly across them appreciating their heightened sensitivity and smiled to herself as she licked her cum covered fingers clean.

It had been a very long time since she had enjoyed such frantic lovemaking and her body wore the symbols with pride.

Her nipples stiffened from the chill in the bathroom and she could feel where his teeth had grazed their way across them, nipping and biting. She wondered idly if her breasts would show any bruises in the next few days. Still smiling she stood up and went to wash her hands.

He was no longer sleeping.

He heard her moving around as she negotiated her way across the dark room and smiled to himself. His semi erect cock reacting automatically to his thoughts. Silently he followed her to the bathroom.

He watched her from the doorway as she sat feeling her way around her beautiful curvaceous body. Leaning forward she was concentrating on herself, her hair tousled from his fingers holding it tightly as they had fucked.

It was, for him, a very erotic display of wanton femininity as she trailed her fingers across her skin, between her legs and over her breasts, retracing the tracks of his hands, mouth and cock just a few short hours ago, and his cock twitched and grew in response.

She still hadn't noticed him watching her as her fingers stroked the tender engorged lips of her still cum-filled pussy and he gasped with desire as his cock swelled and a bead of pre cum oozed out from his tip as she stopped just for a moment and raised her juice soaked fingers to her lips and sucked them dry, a satisfied look on her face.

He recalled her warm wet mouth wrapped around his cock last night and knew that he wanted more.

After finishing she stepped over towards the sink. He came up silently behind her and wrapped his arms around her trapping her arms in front of her, his cock pressing into the cleft of her buttocks sensuously rubbing himself against her as she gasped at the shock of him being there.

Without saying a word one large hand moved to gently cup her breast, his fingers moving slowly over her erect nipple, whilst the other began to massage her full buttocks .

"I love her arse", he thought, "so fucking sexy". The generous curves filled his hand as he kneaded her soft skin with ever growing pressure, moving slowly over her as she pressed back in to him.

He placed light kisses on the back of her neck, she responded with soft mewing sounds that told him everything he needed to know.

She tried to move but he held her tightly against him savouring the effect that she had on his now fully erect cock. She held onto the sink for balance as his knee forced its way between her thighs.

"Oh God" she thought as she realised that the tops of her legs were now soaked with juice that oozed out from her .

He spun her round and quickly dropped to his knees. She took a deep breath as she felt the coldness of the sink against her back.

His hands held her buttocks towards him as he pushed his face deep into her pussy inhaling the heady perfume of her body , a mixture of their recent lovemaking and her fresh juices now running down her thighs and sighed.

His tongue flicked over her pubis as he lapped at her greedily.

"You taste fucking gorgeous" he growled.

It was the most erotic thing anyone had ever said to her.

As she stood on tiptoe, automatically parting her legs for him, she gripped his shoulders, her nails digging into him.

His tongue moved and pressed rhythmically over her clit, creating waves of glorious, toe curling sensations running through her entire body.

Holding onto the sink behind her she raised one leg over his shoulder and thrust her hips towards his face, enticing him, drawing his tongue into her depths.

He could tell how much she was enjoying him by the gushes of fresh pussy juice running onto his tongue filling his mouth but he didn't want her to cum yet.....not yet.!

She felt his finger dip into her soaking wet pussy. Just one at first and then swiftly followed by another and then another....she gasped at the sudden spreading of her lips and the swift deep thrust over and over , the pressure exquisite against her g spot, fucking hell she was going to cum. She pushed back against him forcing his fingers deeper and deeper inside her cunt gyrating her hips back into him.

Suddenly she felt a hard slap her against buttock and yelped not in pain but with unexpected pleasure. He relished the feeling of her soft flesh trembling against his palm.

Again he punished her buttock and whispered in her ear, "Is this what you want, Tell me what you want, I want to hear you say it. Tell me!!".

Fucking hell it was such a turn on to her, completely out of her comfort zone but felt so right.!

"I want to cum" she cried "I want to cum over you, I want you to make me cum. I love your fingers fucking me". She repeated like the chorus of a song trying to control her breathing as she held onto him, her fingernails digging into his skin.

He was pushing her boundaries and all she had experienced of sex and she loved it.

He dipped down and tasted her again, her lovely juices still flooding over his fingers as his tongue continued its wonderful lazy journey over her sensitised clit.

Swiftly he lowered her gently to the floor pulling a towel down underneath her.

He kissed her deeply, his tongue coated her mouth with her own pussy juice before trailing his lips slowly , exquisitely down her body. Taking time to suck on each breast , each nipple in turn, nipping at the tender skin making her gasp with pleasure she responded by arching her back and telling him how good it felt , soft sighs and gasps as each nerve centre was excited by his expert mouth and fingers. "Bloody hell" she thought, "he really knows what he is doing........!!"

His lips trailed a silky line down over her ticklish belly button making her squeal and squirm. Her hands were on his shoulders encouraging him, her voice excited him even more as she cried out for him.

He stopped for a moment and demanded her to tell him what she wanted, what would she like him to do for her.

He needed her to open up to himtotally sensing that it was the only way she would really be his.

And so she told him................... and he followed her instructions........!

The coldness of the room was forgotten as he positioned himself between her drawn up legs and continued his sensual journey over her body.

Uncertainly she parted her knees displaying herself openly to his gaze.

He looked at her gorgeous cunt savouring the radiance, feeling the heat rising from her body, noting the pink swollen lips and the sheen of her juices.

"Do you know how beautiful you are" he said, "how much I wanted to please you, to make you cum for me". She didn't reply but a small shiver went through her as she knew she knew she would do anything for him at that moment.

His fingers gently traced down her puffy outer lips and he watched as she brought down one of her hands and parted her lips for him. He probed her with one finger as his lips came into contact with her engorged clit.

She thought she would die with pleasure as the rotation and plunging of his finger in her cunt and the pressure of his lips on her sensitive clit sent sensations rattling through her whole body. Her hips rose to meet his mouth and she ground her pussy into his face.

He was rewarded with another flood of her sweet pussy juice flowing into his open mouth making him moan against her as he sucked and licked wondering if it would ever stop.

He looked up at her face and found himself looking into her green eyes as she watched him pleasuring her. Her face full of desire for him and this made him want to bring her to yet another peak, oh god he wanted to watch her cum, see the pleasure that he was giving her in her eyes.

He moved away from her clit taking one of her hands and placing it between her legs.

"Cum for me, do it for me, show me what works for you"

His fingers were still inside her soaking pussy, moving in and out rhythmically against her G spot as he kept his eyes on her face encouraging her, showing her that it was ok.

Slowly at first her fingers moved over her already engorged clit stroking, rubbing round and round backwards and forwards. She dipped her fingers into her juices and moved back over with more pressure, still rubbing as his fingers continued to fuck her.

He rotated his hand slightly until his juice coated thumb was pressing lightly into her anus as his fingers continued to fuck her. With a light push he entered her, just a little, and she contracted tightly around him. She gasped at the unexpected intrusion but did not move away, enjoying the new sensation of his thumb moving inside her. Instead she continued her exploration of herself, and with a fast growing orgasm cumming all the way from her toes she pushed against his hands forcing him further into her.

He watched her face and saw her orgasm rage as she closed her eyes and her hips gyrated up, down forcing his fingers deeper inside her. She called to him to fuck her, make her cum as her fingers now flew over her clit forcing the orgasm up through her body. Her breathing became faster and shallower as she let go completely for him.

As her back arched and rose of the floor he felt her cunt walls tighten and grip his fingers as she orgasmed, screaming as she came, flooding over his hand again and again until she slumped back down on the floor her orgasm taking the core strength from her body.

He had been rewarded by watching her face throughout, enjoying her orgasmic release with her. He loved to see her cum, watch her expose her most inner self to him and know that he was responsible for her pleasure. He drew his cum covered hand away from her and smiled, lifting it to his lips.

Almost as good as cumming himself, but not quite.

Chapter 5

He helped her up from the cold bathroom floor. She leant against his shoulder for support as they moved back to the massive comfortable bed. He lay back on the pillows looking at her with his hard cock standing proudly, his hands behind his head.

She sat on the bed to the side of him her skin still flushed from her orgasm. He waited patiently as she caressed his body with her eyes. Without saying a word she crawled her way over the bed towards to him, her breasts swaying, buttocks in the air, her eyes firmly on her objective, his cock.

She knelt in front of him, between his legs watching him as she opened her mouth and took him in deeply. She lost no time in running her tongue up and down and over coating him with her saliva. He groaned and closed his eyes enjoying the sensations.

She asked him to open his eyes and watch her as she moved up over him straddling hips. In less than a second she had placed his cock at her entrance, rubbing him lightly with the gyration of her hips. The tip of him stimulated her clit for a moment before she stroked his cock over her pussy lips back and forward coating him in her cum.

She flicked her hips again and with one lunge he was deep inside her, filling her cunt completely. Again she gasped with the suddenness of him inside, her weight on his hips forcing him deeper and deeper inside.

She looked into his eyes and smiled like the cat that had the cream. For her the feeling was amazing. She loved being full...and he certainly made her that. She could feel the stretch and the wonderful pressure created by her riding him. One of her favourite positions....

She lifted herself up and lowered again, the friction of their bodies creating delicious vibrations. Slowly at first but then faster her rise and fall drawing him in and out of her, sucking on him, making him grunt with sheer pleasure.

He reached out and grasped her bouncing breasts playing with her nipples, tweaking and twisting them, applying more and more pressure as she continued to ride him faster and faster.

Each time she released him her pussy juices flowed down his cock and over his balls making him divinely sticky. She reached back and cupped him feeling his balls contract in her hands as his orgasm began to rise.

She leant over him giving his mouth access to her nipples and he didn't disappoint. Sucking and biting she urged him on, harder please, harder as she rode him as fast as she could, pounding down on hips, grinding her clit against his pubic bone.

She whispered in his ear." Move behind me, please, I want you to fuck me from behind". He knew what she wanted and his need to cum was tugging at his balls. He swiftly moved down the bed squirming between her legs licking at her pussy as he passed through.

He knelt behind as she went down on all fours raising herself up to him. Placing his hands on her hips he looked at the gorgeous site of her arse and pussy open to him and in one thrust entered her pushing his full length deeply pulling her towards him at the same time as they hit together with a loud slap of skin on skin.