First Time Nude Beach Blowjob

Story Info
Kip got the courage to go to a nude beach and was rewarded.
2.3k words
4.2
31k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My server admin Kip runs all the important tech stuff for all of my blogs and sites. He is brilliant and I wouldn't have a business if it wasn't for him. WE met years ago through my previous server administrator who was given a job at one of the mega tech companies and he suggested Kip.

The role doesn't require that someone has a speedo fetish or are even gay, but they will be working on a bunch of gay fetish websites so that is the first question I asked Kip when I started interviewing him.

He said he was totally fine with it and the content wasn't an issue at all, he was only concerned with the setup of the infrastructure at the time and wanted to be sure he could work with what was in place which it turns out he was more than capable. I didn't ask Kip had a speedo fetish or about his sexuality at the time. That didn't matter to the job, that didn't matter to me and since Kip lived in Colorado, there was a chance we would never even meet each other in person.

That isn't how it turned out. Kip and I are now great friends, Kip has had a couple of trips to Australia and I've been over to the states twice a year for the last three or four years.

And Kip has a huge speedo fetish. He had it before working with me. It definitely hasn't diminished since we started working with me either. We have also become fuck buddies although neither of us could see any kind of relationship in the traditional sense of the word.

While Kip is more gay than I am, he is out to his family and friends where I am not. He is shy and not very comfortable wearing speedos out in public although he has the body that can pull it off. Last winter Kip had to pay up when he lost a bet to wear speedos with me at several Colorado hot springs (something I wrote about in detail). Without me being present, I don't think Kip has ever or would ever wear speedos in public.

A few weeks ago Kip told me this story of him having much more speedo courage than I ever thought possible. He has also given me permission to write about his experience and share it with you guys.

It was the middle of summer and Kip went out to the east coast to hang out with some relatives. He drove out which was a three day mission. Once there (he did ask me not to disclose the location but if you are a member, drop me an email and I'll tell you the locations where this happened), Kip hooked up with a guy who told him that there was a nude beach nearby and it was a place where guys hooked up. A few days later, Kip was horny (perhaps from all the speedo porn that is part of his work life) and decided to go to the nude beach and see what kind of trouble he could get in to.

Kip did say that part of his motivation was to work on his speedo tan. He is a huge fan of my speedo tan.

He got to the beach carpark feeling like a pervert, there were just the normal beach crowd in the parking lot, old, young, kids, couples, groups of people and families. His instructions were to walk up the beach about twenty minutes and he quickly realized that the beach nearest the parking lot was a normal beach. Kip was wearing normal clothing, shorts, t-shirt and he had his speedos on under his shorts. He had intentionally not brought along his dork shorts knowing that it would force him to go to the nude area because he wouldn't speedo it up in front of a usual beach (he is so silly isn't he?).

Kip said that the beach traffic was next to none a few minutes north of the parking lot. Then he saw some people with the usual umbrellas and beach chairs further ahead. Before he knew it Kip was in the middle of nude town, and he was completely clothed.

He said that everyone was polite, people nodding hello and even waving, much nicer than the normal beach. By then he felt out of place because he had his clothes on but he felt like he had gone too far now and couldn't really take anything off. Another five minutes and the mass of nudity dwindled and Kip found a pretty quiet spot, laid out his towel, grabbed his laptop and dropped his shorts so that he was wearing only a classic black speedo brand speedo.

Like every time that Kip has speedo'd it up in public he said he felt a crazy sensation. Not just nude like in the locker rooms, but nude and naughty like sex (but not quite that naughty).

Kip had mobile coverage so used his mobile as a hotspot so started to do some work while working on his speedo tan.

It wasn't porn related work (most of Kip's work doesn't actually have anything to do with the porn, he is tech and looks at code more than cock - I on the other hand work on cock and less code) so he wasn't horny and was focused on what he was doing when something caught his eye to his right (south) that was about to get him stretching the front of his speedo.

Twenty minutes earlier two guys, mid thirties or so had walked up the beach and found a spot less than half a football pitch south of Kip, he barely noticed because they weren't in his space. His only real thought about it was that he'd feel a little more awkward when he went for a swim than he would have if they were further away. But other than that, Kip had paid them no attention.

What finally did catch Kip's attention was one of the guys blowing the other one. One guy had stood up, the other guy was on his knees going to town on the other guys cock.

Kip said that when he did a double take of what was going on, the guy getting blown was looking straight at Kip and smiled. What was Kip to do? The guys obviously had none of the inhibitions that Kip had so they probably liked being watched but for some weird reason Kip felt he wasn't supposed to watch... if there is any kind of nude beach etiquette then Kip would be one of the last people to know them.

So, with a growing hard on from watching a guy suck cock thirty yards away from him on a beach, Kip didn't move a muscle (except the muscle inside his speedo which was growing - although not uncomfortable yet), he kept his laptop open but found himself watching more and more.

Then Kip saw the guy being sucked make some kind of motion to someone further south that Kip couldn't quite see. Kip was puzzled...

A minute later, maybe a more, maybe less, Kip saw a third guy, around the same age, completely nude walking up the beach towards the couple who were still at it. Kip couldn't believe it!! The third guy walked up, shook hands with the guy getting blown, stood beside him and then his cock was in the mouth of the guy on his knees.

This kind of thing only happened in porn or occasionally hanging out with me (Dave Speedo Evans) when I had managed to pre arrange a hookup scenario. This kind of thing doesn't happen in real life thought Kip.

Then the guy who was originally getting the blowjob looked at Kip and waved him over.

Kip tells me that he felt like the dog that caught the car. He was a little jealous when the third guy joined in because it wasn't him but now that he was being invited to be the fourth he wads terrified. His indecision caused the first guy and the second guy to both start waving him over. That was too much peer pressure for Kip to stand so he closed him laptop and stood up.

His cock was hard, his speedo was under huge strain and the lycra has a dollop of precum oozing through it.

Not knowing the etiquette of nude beach group blowjobs Kip thought it would be polite to remove his speedo. The started to undo the write drawstring when he heard a whistle, he looked up and the guys being blown were shaking their heads and indicating that they didn't want Kip to remove his speedo. That was OK, speedos make Kip even hornier, just like me.

It was only thirty yards, but Kip reckons it took him half an hour to walk through the soft sand to the threesome that was about to become a foursome.

I don't want to overstate how nervous or how much of a first time this was for Kip. If anything he is more sexually experienced with men than I am, he had had many, many group sex experiences (some with me) and has no problem at all hooking up with guys and he is probably more comfortable with casual hookups than I am. So don't think that Kip is nervous about the sex, it is the public nature of it that he is unaccustomed to.

As Kip approaches the three guys, the first guy takes a step, extends a hand and introduces himself as Neil. Neil then proceeds to introduce Troy whose cock is being sucked and his husband, Smithy, whose mouth is full of cock and who grunts a greeting.

Neil says to Kip that they love the speedo and he gets Kip to stand between him and the current blowjob receiver Troy. As soon as he was in place arms went around each other, at least one of Kip's arse cheeks was grabbed and he had a handful of someones arse cheek as well. It seems like a rugby scrum, that is not a word Kip knows or understands but is how I picture it from his description. Rugby scrums are kind gay to start with but this blowjob on an American beach is the gayest scrums I've ever heard of.

Once Kip was in position, Smithy (the only receiver), took his attention away from Troy's cock and moved to Kip's where he started licking his cock through the outside of his speedo. While this was happening, Neil (to his right) and Troy (to his left) were stroking their cocks. Troy is obviously left handed or ambidextrous because his right hand had a handful of Kip's arse.

That drawstring that Kip started to undo a few minutes ago, was now being undone by Smithy and with the drawstring undone, the front of Kip's speedo was pulled down (gently since his cock was one hundred percent erect and those thing don't bend) and his cock was inside Smithy's' mouth.

Kip and I both laughed when he said that as Smithy's lips touched the head of his cock, he looked around to see if there was anyone else on the beach. How strange that the minutes leading up to this which involved a lot of nudity and public sex didn't cause him to look around but now that his cock was in someones mouth, he felt like he was doing something wrong and looked over his shoulder.

This wasn't the first cock in Smithy's mouth, it was the third in ten minutes I told Kip when he told me that. Another round of laughter. Kip was horny, that is why he garnered up the courage to go to a nude beach without me holding his hand in the first place. He wasn't going to last long.

Kip told Smithy that he better slow down but he didn't and the two guys flanking him were pounding away on their own cocks (the guys next to Kip are forwards not flankers in rugby terms - -flankers are numbers six and seven and are also called break-aways, Kip's position between the two guys in the front line is called hooker)

As Kip approached orgasm he started moaning, I've heard this maybe one hundred times and no matter what Kip cannot keep quiet when he cums. Neil told him to cum all over his husbands face.

Between his moans, Kip somehow made it audible enough that Smithy knew he was about to cum and released Kip's cock from his mouth just in time for Kip to start throwing ropes of cum from Smithy's hairline to his chin. Smithy loved it and was milking Kip's cock for every drop and smothering his face in it as Kip's orgasm subsided and he composed himself. That was just in time for the other two guys to start cumming. At nearly the exact same time, Troy and Neil started throwing ropes of cum over Smithy's face while he had the base of their cocks in his hands.

Smithy was covered in cum, Kip was proud that his load was the biggest.

As everyone's heart rate started to return to normal Kip said that he instinctly looked over his shoulder again, which is hilarious.

Then things broke up, everyone shook hands again (very formal for an impromptu blowjob) and at Troy turned south and Kip turned north to walk back to their spots on the beach, Kip remembered Smithy and asked about it. Neil said that it was Smithy's punishment for previous indiscretions so he wasn't allowed to cum today anyway.

Kip isn't one to get in between anyone else's business so he turned and walked back to his spot on the beach.