First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 01

Story Info
This is the story of our experiences in nude saunas and spas.
2.3k words
3.9
111.7k
61

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers

This is the story of our experiences in saunas and spas in Switzerland and Germany. It's my first attempt at writing so be gentle! It's a multi-part story based on true events. If you're looking for quick and hard sex look elsewhere!

*

We are a middle aged UK / Chinese couple that have been living in Switzerland for a couple of years, we're both self-employed so are flexible with our time. Our first visit to a Swiss sauna was in the French part of the county. Here it is common practice to wear swimsuits and the experience was pleasant but not particularly nice due to the wet and sweaty swimwear.

When I mentioned to my wife Jia that saunas in the German part of the country were mostly mixed and nude she didn't believe me at first until I showed here some information I found on-line. She refused to even consider going and stated "it's disgusting!" and "I don't want other men to see me naked!" I let it rest for a while and thought about how I could convince her to give it a go as I was very keen to see her naked in a public setting. We're both actually very shy and have no experience being naked around others or in public, in fact Jia has only been with one other guy apart from me and she's my one and only!

The closest to being nude in public was when we once rented a boat and stripped off to have a swim in the middle of a lake. As we were the only ones for miles around it doesn't really count. I'm Tom, around 6 foot tall with a bit of a belly and an average sized circumcised penis. Jia is tall for a Chinese, thin but with a great arse. She has a pretty flat chest but with big nipples that are always "on alert" about 1/2 an inch long normally and about 1 inch when excited. She's shy about her body and not happy with her tits but I think she's sexy as hell and tell her so all the time.

A few weeks later I came up with a plan, I contacted some of the saunas in the vicinity to ask if it was OK to wear just a towel, most responded that it was. Armed with this information I explained to Jia that we could stay wrapped in towels and didn't have to be naked which would be better than sitting around in wet swimwear. She reluctantly agreed to give it a go but still complained "I'll have to see other men naked which is disgusting"

The next morning we packed our swimwear and towels and headed to the spa. On arrival the first thing we noticed was the mixed gender changing rooms. Luckily there were cubicles available so it wasn't a big problem. We first visited the pool where swimwear is required. As it was a weekday morning there weren't many people. After about 30 minutes of swimming I suggested we try the sauna. We grabbed our towels and headed down a flight of stairs. After passing through a corridor there was a section with small cubbyholes and a "No swimwear beyond this point!" sign.

Jia wasn't happy! Since there was no one around, I made the bold move of stripping off my trunks and wrapping my towel around my waist. After checking to see that the coast was clear, Jia said "hold up my towel so I can change" before slipping out of her one piece suit and quickly covering herself in her towel. Once she was ready we headed through the door to the nudist area.

There was no one around apart from a bored lady at the reception desk who greeted and then promptly ignored us. The sauna area was quite small, it included a bio-sauna (about 60c), a Finnish sauna (about 90c), a really hot outdoor cave sauna (about 100c) with an open pit fire, a small steam room, a resting area as well as some showers and a cold plunge pool. We looked around a bit and noticed that the Finnish sauna was occupied so decided to go outside to the cave sauna.

As luck would have it, it was deserted and we selected a bench towards the back. We placed our large towels on the bench and lay down still wrapped up. As you can imagine, it didn't feel great being wrapped in a towel at 100 degrees! I decided to strip of and lie there naked. I was very nervous but it was really a great feeling and I can only recommend everyone gives it a go at least once in their life.

Jia was shocked "are you crazy? Cover yourself, someone might see!"

"No one cares. It's more unusual to be wrapped in a towel here!"

She gave me a look and shook her head but didn't comment any further.

After about 5 minutes rivers of sweat were pouring off my body. I felt great and was starting to relax after my initial nervousness at being nude in a public place. It really was much more comfortable this way. Just then the door opened and a fit looking guy between 25 and 30 years of age walked in, casually removing his towel and spreading it out on a bench across from us. He didn't really look over but I did notice he took a glimpse at Jia. After he lay down with his feet pointing towards me I was treated to a view of a big set of hairy balls and quite an impressive cock. I took a look at Jia to see how she was reacting and noticed that she was trying not to look at him. After a few more minutes our time was up and we got up to leave.

Just outside the sauna there were two open showers offering no privacy. I was already getting used to being naked so I wasn't very concerned. Jia however, suddenly realized a problem: it was OK to use a towel in the sauna but how could she shower without being seen! She said "that guy or someone else might see me, I'm not going to use these showers" After I was done we went inside and luckily there was a shower cubicle with a bit more privacy. She asked me to stand guard outside and stepped inside to take her shower. After drying off in the cubicle she emerged safely wrapped in her towel again.

We decided to take the recommended rest in a large relaxation room with a fireplace and comfortable mattresses on the floor. It was so relaxing that we both fell asleep only waking up when another couple entered the room. A quick look at the clock showed it was already lunchtime so we got up and went to the reception area for some herb tea and snacks.

For our next session we wanted to try the milder bio-sauna. Again we were lucky and there was no one inside. We both lay down, me naked and Jia wrapped in her towel. The lower temperature and higher humidity made this a pleasant experience for both of us. After dozing for about 20 minutes it was time to leave. I boldly stepped out and went for the showers not caring that the receptionist could see me. It already felt completely natural (but still exciting) to be naked. Jia waited for me to finish and then we went through the same routine of her showering with me guarding the entrance.

After another half hour rest I suggested we try the steam room.

Jia complained "but my towel will get wet in the there!"

"Why don't you just take if off? No one will mind."

"I'll mind!"

When we got to the steam room she pulled off MY towel and hung it up on the hook outside before opening the door and stepping inside. It was a strange thing to do and I wondered if she actually liked me being exposed!

The steam room was small, quite dark and very steamy. At first we didn't even notice that there was another couple already seated. Jia used a hose to wash down the seating area leaving me standing naked in the middle of the room until she was done. We took our seats and started to enjoy the steam. The man soon stood and left giving Jia and myself a good look at his big belly and rather small penis. The woman remained seated a while longer before standing up and starting to rub some kind of salt onto her body. She was bending over and twisting her body trying to reach everywhere. Jia and I exchanged a shocked look and then continued to watch the show.

She was middle aged and slightly overweight with large hanging breasts but otherwise quite attractive. Once she was done with the salt she used the hose to wash it off herself before saying goodbye and leaving.

"I can't believe that woman would do that!" Jia said after she had closed the door.

She then looked over at me and asked "did you like it? Why don't you have an erection?"

"Luckily for me just seeing a naked woman isn't going to give me an erection!"

We left the steam room shortly afterwards and decided we'd had enough heat for the day.

After showering we left the sauna area and went to the changing room. There were two young ladies standing nude and chatting. I still wanted to have a swim so I had no choice but to drop my towel and put on my trunks while they were there. As the trunks were wet it wasn't an easy task. Jia seemed to enjoy my predicament and stayed wrapped in her towel.

"Don't you want another swim?" I asked.

"No, I've had enough." was her reply.

Jia waited by the pool while I swam and then we both went to the changing room together.

During the drive home I asked "so, what did you think of that?"

"I didn't like it. I don't want to come back here."

I said "the pool wasn't great but I liked being nude in the saunas. I don't want to go to the places where you have to wear a swimsuit again."

There was no response.

A week after our first nude sauna experience I decided to try out another place nearby. I asked Jia to join me but she told me to go alone. I wasn't happy but didn't push. I arrived at the spa at around 9am. This place was much bigger and included a water park (clothing required), a mixed gender nude sauna as well as a separate ladies only nude sauna.

After trying a few of the pools I went to the mixed sauna. I was surprised that there was no changing area and you were just expected to strip down in the entrance hall! Being a weekday and early there was no one around so I quickly stripped off. There were 4 indoor saunas, 1 outdoor sauna and a steam room to choose from. A rooftop terrace for nude sunbathing was also available.

I decided to try the outdoor option first and found it to be deserted. I selected a bench and lay down to enjoy the heat. After a few minutes the door opened and a clothed female staff member said "good morning" She left again leaving the sauna door open. I was wondering what was going on when a group of about 7 people (4 men, 3 women) entered the room and sat down. The sauna was large so it wasn't crowded but this was way more exposure than I was used to! The door remained open and the staff member was flapping a towel outside to blow fresh air inside. I suddenly realized that this must be an "aufguss" ceremony! The lady then closed the door and applied some scented water to the hot stones which gave off a cloud of citrus flavoured steam which she distributed by vigorously waving around her towel.

The heat in the room intensified and I wondered if I would be able to stand it. The next step in the ceremony followed and she began to walk around stopping by each person and flapping the towel directly at them. When it was my turn I was surprised by the extreme heat this generated and a bit embarrassed to have a clothed young women standing over me waving a towel around. After about 10 minutes the ceremony was finally over.

I was feeling quite weak and was glad to get outside, not caring that I was in close proximity to 7 other nude and sweaty people. We all stood outside enjoying the fresh air and waiting to use the outside showers. When it was my turn I was shocked by the icy temperature of the water but found it invigorating. No one was in a rush to leave and we just stood around drying in the fresh air. The mix of body types and ages was interesting with one beautiful young lady standing out. Everyone then disbursed without bothering to wrap themselves in their towels.

I spent another few hours trying the different saunas and pools before heading home. One thing I had noticed was a much higher percentage of male visitors. This was probably due to the separate ladies sauna and most of the women only seemed to come over for the regular ceremonies or to use the steam room.

When I got home Jia asked "so, how was it?"

"It was great and I accidentally got caught up in a ceremony! By the way they have a ladies only sauna as well"

I went on the explain what happened during the ceremony and describe the facilities.

"Were there any nice women?"

"Yup, a few but more not so nice!"

Jia laughed "Maybe I'll come along next time."

"That would be great!"

"But there's no way I'll go to the mixed part I'll only try the ladies section."

I was disappointed, but at least she would experience the sauna naked and see how much better it is. Maybe after that I'd be able to get her to join me!

cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers