First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 04

Story Info
This is the story of our experiences in nude saunas and spas.
2.1k words
4.45
40.5k
15

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

This is the story of our experiences in saunas and spas in Switzerland and Germany. It's a multi-part story based on true events. If you're looking for quick and hard sex look elsewhere!

I woke up late the next morning and was surprised to see that Jia had already risen. I stood up, pulled on some shorts and headed towards the kitchen. I made a coffee and sat down to read the newspaper.

Soon after Jia and Meilin appeared both wearing bathrobes. After a peck on my cheek Jia said "we have a question for you! Meilin saw me and that and most women had trimmed pubes, she wants to trim hers as well."

I gulped "OK".

"Do you think it would suit Meilin better to trim or shave completely?"

I gulped again "I don't really have a preference, I like trimmed and totally bare. She should just do what she's most comfortable with".

Jia wasn't happy, "That's not very useful, we've been talking about it all morning and can't decide."

"How about she just trims it first to see how it feels and if she's not happy she can shave the rest?"

They both thought this was a good idea and left for the bathroom together. I thought that the issue was sorted and returned to my coffee and paper while thinking how much Jia had changed since we visited our first spa!

After about 10 minutes I almost chocked on my coffee as they both walked into the kitchen stark naked. Jia said "take a look at both of us and tell us which is better."

She gave me a smile and said "don't make such a face, you saw us naked yesterday so why start being shy now?

I couldn't argue with that logic (and didn't really want to!) so I took a look down below. Jia had her triangle and Meilin was sporting a landing strip. As I had noticed previously she had small lips that didn't protrude like Jia's. I wasn't sure how to pick a favourite and didn't want to upset Jia so I just said "you both look fantastic but if I had to choose I would pick the triangle style."

As I had known, this was a no-win situation. Jia said I was just saying that to please her and Meilin was upset as she had trimmed off too much to get back to the triangle style. They both stormed off and I was wondering if I had blown it totally.

A short time later they both came back wearing robes again. I was a bit disappointed but was glad they didn't seem to be sulking. We finished our breakfast together and discussed what we would do during the rest of her visit.

Jia explained "Meilin wants to try another sauna, she didn't have much time yesterday and also really enjoyed the nude swimming so do you know any other place like that?"

"Not really, I'll have to check" and with that went to the office to research. I started up google and found many other sauna options in Switzerland but the one we visited was almost the only place that also offered nude swimming. Some of the others had this option but only during special events or on a once a month basis. This was disappointing but I didn't give up. I decided to extend my search to areas near the Swiss border and soon found quite a few options in Germany. The closest to us was on Lake Constance a couple of hours away by car. The spa had a hotel attached and included a nude swimming pool as well as access to the lake for nude swimming. It sounded like the perfect option.

I explained the situation to Jia and she agreed that this looked good. However, we needed to spend the night as it was too far for just a day trip. I went to the website and looked for available rooms. The best option was a junior suite with a double bed as well as a single. I made the booking for the following day and we packed our bags ready to leave in the morning. After an uneventful trip we arrived at the hotel just after lunchtime.

At the reception they explained about it being a partially nudist resort with the pool, garden, sauna and lake areas being nude while clothing was required for the rest of the hotel and the restaurants. We took the lift to our room on the 2nd floor and were a bit surprised to see that it was a single large room with a double bed in the middle and the single a few feet off to the side. The bathroom was separated from the bedroom area by clear glass with only the section around the loo frosted for a minimal amount of privacy.

After unpacking our bags we went out on the balcony and enjoyed the view over the garden and lake, we could see quite a few sunbathers and people swimming in the lake but it wasn't very crowded.

It was time to get changed and head downstairs to the spa. I started to undress and put on the provided bathrobe, Jia and Meilin quickly followed suit and we were ready to go. As the weather was warm and sunny we decided to head outside to try the pool and maybe swim in the lake.

On the way to the water we were again confronted with a wide range of ages and body types. The two ladies at my side were attracting a lot of attention even though they were still wearing their bathrobes. I again put this down to the fact that not many Asians visit here.

Upon reaching the pool our towels and robes were dropped and we stepped into the heated water one by one with me bringing up the rear. It was a very pleasant experience and I was again excited to see both their delectable rears slip into the water before me. Lucky for me the there was no floating on backs or hanky panky this time!

After playing around in the pool for a while we decided to dry in the sun before heading down to the lake for another swim. It was then that I noticed both had completely shaved their pubes, it looked fantastic and I quickly had to turn onto my stomach to hide the evidence of how much I liked it.

Once we were all dry we got up and walked down to the lake. There were a few people lying around the shore and a few more swimming in the lake. We dropped our robes onto our towels and walked into the water. It was a lot colder than the pool which was good for me as I was struggling to keep things calm down below.

Both ladies were squealing that it was freezing and jumping about splashing each other in the shallows. I dived in and swam out to watch the show while safely covered by the water. Jia's tits are too small to bounce much but her nipples were huge, either due to the cold splashes of water or excitement. Meilin's tits were big enough to jiggle a bit and looked very appealing, her nipples were also erect.

After what seemed like a long time they were both fully in the water and swam towards me. The lake was quite deep and you could only stand a couple of feet from the shore. When Jia joined me she held on tight to keep from sinking. Her smooth body and hard nipples were rubbing pleasantly against my skin giving me an instant boner despite the cool temperature.

She smiled at me as she felt my erection poking at her and then pushed off and floated on her back giving me even more visual stimulation. After a bit more fooling around both ladies swam to the shore and lay down on their towels.

I had to swim around for a while before it was safe to join them. Once dry, we decided to go to warm up in some of the saunas and try the Japanese style 'onsen' pool that was also available. We all enjoyed ourselves a lot and were very relaxed. I was especially pleased to see how relaxed Jia had become about nudity and I was a very happy husband.

My highlight of the day was the 'onsen' pool as it's only about 2-3 feet deep and you are basically forced to crawl when moving about. The water is totally clear and there are no jets so everything is perfectly visible. The only downside is you get the same view of other, less appealing visitors.

After a late dinner in town we returned to the hotel and decided to have an early night so that we would get up early to enjoy the facilities again before checking-out and heading home. As we had spent most of the day naked with each other the strange bathroom situation was not a problem at all and everyone just stayed nude in the room.

When the lights were out Jia snuggled up to me and whispered "I'm horny."

"Me too!" I replied. "But how can we do anything with Meilin here? You're quite loud when you get going!"

She punched my arm gently "We can just cuddle until she falls asleep and I'll try and keep quiet."

I agreed and we started to make out under the sheets. It was great fun and we were both getting increasingly turned on. After about 15 minutes of this Jia slipped out of the bed and tiptoed over to check if Meilin was asleep. She came back and said it was OK now.

I immediately grabbed her and pulled her back into bed. We pulled up the sheet and I sank my cock into her tight wet pussy in one quick stroke. We were both really turned on and while I would love to say we made love for hours it was probably only a couple of minutes before she came loudly and I followed a few seconds later.

As we lay on the sheets panting and recovering from our pleasure I heard some rustling from the other bed and looked over, in the dim light I couldn't see much but I could tell there was movement. I whispered into Jia's ear that I think we had been caught; she just groaned and pulled the sheet up over us before going to sleep.

I wasn't as quick to pass out and noticed that Meilin had risen and went to the bathroom. I hoped we hadn't gone too far and that she wasn't upset but decided there was nothing I could do about it anyway. After she returned to bed I also fell asleep.

The next morning I was woken by Jia's hand shaking my shoulder and telling me they were ready to go down to the spa again. I jumped out of bed and walked into the bathroom before realizing that I was sporting some solid morning wood. I heard voices from behind and took a glance back to see Jia and Meilin pointing and laughing, it was pretty embarrassing and was the first time anyone apart from Jia had seen my cock fully erect. I grabbed a nearby towel and covered up as best as I could.

We went down and had breakfast before spending the rest of the morning in the various saunas, pools and steam baths as well as swimming in the lake and lying in the sun. Jia now had a slight tan and Meilin's tan lines had faded considerably. It actually made her look less nude as her usually covered bits weren't highlighted any more.

The biggest event of the day was when we decided to attend another "aufguss" ceremony. This one was performed by an enthusiastic but somewhat overweight guy with a large beard. We all found it too hot and intense but were glad we'd given it a try. On the way home we discussed (with Jia translating) the spas we had visited and we all agreed that we should try some others when the opportunity arose. The three of us were hooked and couldn't imagine going back to a clothing required spa.

Sadly for Meilin her holiday was drawing to a close and she would soon be back in China were it was impossible to indulge in mixed nude public activities. She was sad to leave but promised to come back again for another visit in the future.

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers