First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 09

Story Info
Family visit from China.
7.8k words
4.76
40k
23

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

Family visit from China.

nude, nudist, chinese, first time, shy, reluctant, sauna, spa, asian, family, taboo

This is the story of our experiences in saunas and spas in Switzerland and Germany. It's a multi-part story based on true events. If you're looking for quick and hard sex look elsewhere!

*****

In March the next family visit was upon us. This time it was Jia's mother and sister. Her mum Fan is in her late 60's and has serious asthma which is not helped by living in a large city in China. Her sister Chen is three years younger than Jia and still single. She only accompanied her mother for a few days before going off to see the rest of Europe on her own. The plan was she would return after two weeks before they both left for China.

After a few days of relaxing at home Jia asked me "Do you think we could take my mother to my favourite spa? The salt water pools and the special salt steam room would be good for her asthma."

I replied "It's OK with me but do you think your mum will be comfortable with the nudity?"

Jia said "I'll discuss everything with my mother but I wanted to check with you first."

She returned after about half an hour and said "Mother would like to try the spa so can we go tomorrow?"

"That's OK for me, but did you explain about the nudity?"

"Yes, I explained everything and she agreed to try it but on the condition that you won't join us."

"I understand and its fine I'll just stay in the pools."

Jia gave me a hug and kiss and said "Thanks, you're a great husband!"

The next morning we drove to the spa and after everyone had changed first went to the pools. Fan couldn't swim so she mainly stayed in the shallow parts and clung to Jia whenever it got deeper. Her favourite was the relaxation pool with the high salt concentration as she felt safe and could float by herself for the first time ever.

She seemed very happy and I was glad she was enjoying herself. I was a bit apprehensive about their sauna visit as I worried it would be too much of a culture shock for her. After a brief nap Jia said they would go to the saunas now. I watched them leave, wondering if it would go well. After about half an hour they returned wearing their towels.

I wasn't really surprised that it had been such a brief visit and feared the worst; however Jia shocked me by saying "Mum loved it! We felt bad leaving you here, so come and join us."

"Are you joking?" I asked in astonishment.

"No. Come on." she said, taking my hand and pulling me in the direction of the sauna.

I followed, still a bit stunned by the turn of events. I was getting a bit nervous myself now as I realized I was going to have to drop my pants in front of my mother in law. To make matters worse, the two of them accompanied me into the changing area and I had no choice but to remove my trunks.

I stood there totally nude before Jia handed me my towel. Her mother said a few words in Chinese to which Jia laughed and replied with what I understood as "yes". I made a mental note to ask her later what the comment had been.

Jia said "we visited the salt inhalation room before and can do another 20 minute session there before trying some of the others."

I agreed and off we went. At the entrance Jia was first to hang up her towel before doing the same for her mother. I followed suit and the three of us entered the room. There was already a group inside so there wasn't space for all three of us to sit next to each other. I sat on one side with Jia and Fan on the other.

It was the first time I had seen her mum naked. She was very slim with a small rather flat bottom, her pubic hair was sparse but surprisingly still black with just the odd grey hair. Her breasts were small like Jia's, but unlike hers they seemed to droop. Her nipples were disproportionately large and seemed erect which must be a family trait!

All in all, she looked very good for her age. I noticed her taking a long look at my body and those of the others in the room before closing her eyes and breathing deeply. I was surprised that she didn't seem embarrassed. After the recommended time, we left the room and went to shower.

The three of us didn't bother covering ourselves with our towels as they would have just absorbed the sweat. Fan was the first to take a shower and was washing herself without inhibition. I looked at Jia and raised my eyebrows. She smiled back and said "I'll explain later".

After Jia, it was my turn and I noticed both ladies watching me. When I was done Jia said "let's have a rest on the hot stone loungers."

We entered the room and picked three next to each other. I wasn't sure if I should just lie down naked as usual or stay wrapped in my towel. I decided on the safe option and then noticed that Jia and Fan were both naked.

I felt stupid and stood up again and removed my towel before lying down naked. It was at this point that I decided I wasn't going behave any differently than usual as it seemed Fan had absolutely no problem with nudity. We spent at least another four hours in the sauna area only having a break for a light lunch.

Fan had not been able to handle the high heat saunas but had enjoyed the milder, more humid variants as well as the other steam rooms. On the way back home mother and daughter had a long conversation of which I understood nothing before both fell asleep.

After her mother had retired to her room for the night, Jia sat with me on the sofa and said she would tell me the whole story from the beginning.

"When we first entered the sauna area it was empty and my mother and I were able to undress alone. I gave her a quick tour of the facilities explaining the available options. While we were walking around we saw all sorts of naked people and I was a bit worried she would want to leave, but she didn't react and just looked at all of them with interest!"

"When we went to the inhalation room I told her we had to leave our towels outside and mum didn't hesitate at all! It was already fully occupied but luckily an older couple said we could have their seats as they were just leaving. We sat and began taking deep breaths for about 20 minutes."

"After we left, I asked her how she felt about everything and she told me that the inhalation had felt very good and that she didn't mind the nudity at all. I told her I was surprised she was OK with it and she then explained that from childhood until her twenties she had visited public bath houses in China as virtually no one had their own bathrooms. Of course they weren't mixed but everyone was naked all the time. She told me that having naked men around wasn't bad even if many of them were old and overweight. The only man she had ever seen naked before was my father. After hearing that I decided to ask her if you could join us. She agreed and said it's OK for her but you might feel uncomfortable. I told her not to worry and then came to get you."

I said "we really underestimated your mum! What did she say to you in the changing room that made you laugh?"

Jia smiled "Oh that, she just told me that I'd chosen well and that it was apparently true about western men and big penises!"

We both laughed and agreed that it had been a good idea taking her as we wouldn't have to miss out on our spa visits during her stay. With that we called it a night and went to bed.

After our first successful spa visit we went on a few more similar outings and had gotten used to seeing each other nude. We were all much more relaxed and it made things easier at home. We could behave like we usually did and didn't have to remember to be fully dressed all the time.

It wasn't long before Chen was due back from her travels and would stay with us for three days before going back to China with Fan.

At dinner I asked Jia "do you plan on telling Chen about our spa visits?"

"I'm not sure, I'll ask mum what she wants to do."

They had a brief discussion and Jia said "Mum would like to visit the spa once more before she leaves so she'll tell Chen about it. It'll be up to Chen to decide if she wants to come along."

The next morning at 10am we picked Chen up at the train station. After she was settled she told us about her trip and how much she had enjoyed it. We took a look at her numerous photos before Jia and I excused ourselves and went shopping to stock up for the coming days.

When we got back Chen asked if she could speak to us. We sat down on our sofa and she said "Mum told me about your spa visits and said she wants to go again before we leave. I want to know why you took her to a nudist place?"

Jia began to explain "It's normal here to have mixed nudity and the spa treatment was really good for Mum's asthma, apart from that she enjoyed herself a lot. She'd like for you to join us but if you can't handle it you can do something else."

"It's not that I can't handle it, it just seems like a strange thing to do. Can't we just go to a normal spa or at least one just for ladies?" was her response.

"It is a normal spa and none of the ladies only places have the inhalation room. Anyway, mum really likes the place we went to."

Chen then switched to Chinese which left me in the dark about the conversation until Jia answered in English "Don't switch to Chinese, it's rude and the answer is NO. Tom has been with us every time and will join again tomorrow."

"I don't think its right for him to see me and our mother naked."

The discussion was getting heated and I thought I could diffuse the situation "Jia, it's fine if Chen isn't comfortable I can stay home or in the pools."

Jia jumped up and said "NO WAY, you're coming. If Chen is so immature, she's the one that can stay at home. Mum is comfortable being naked with both of us so it's not up for discussion."

Chen huffed and stormed off to her bedroom without further discussion. I said to Jia "you were a bit hard on her. Remember how you felt about being naked not so long ago!"

Jia calmed down a bit and said "don't worry, we'll sort it out. The main thing is we're going tomorrow morning with or without Chen."

When I woke up the next day the bed was empty and I could hear talking in the kitchen. I stood up and headed there, nearly forgetting that I had to put on some clothes this time.

Jia was chatting to her mother in the kitchen when I entered. I asked "Is everything OK?"

"Yes. We all spoke last night and Chen has decided to stay at home."

"That's a pity but I can understand how she feels."

We were about to begin eating when Chen entered the kitchen and said spoke to her mother and sister in Chinese. When she was done they all hugged each other and Jia turned to me saying "She's changed her mind, we're all going!"

Before I could ask, Chen turned to me and said "I'm sorry, I decided that if mum and Jia can do this I can too."

"No problem, I'm glad you changed your mind and I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Chen smiled but didn't look convinced. We all ate quickly, packed our gear and headed to the spa. After arriving and buying tickets we went to the changing rooms and agreed to meet up at the main pool.

Jia, Chen and I were ready quickly and while we were waiting for Fan I took the opportunity to take a look at Chen. She was wearing a black one piece suit with a zip down the front and I must admit I was surprised at how sexy it looked on her.

She is quite a bit shorter than Jia but very curvy, with medium sized breasts and a nicely rounded rump. In keeping with the family tradition she had what looked like very large nipples that could easily be seen poking through the suit.

I wasn't sure if she was excited by the situation or if this was how her nipples were normally. We briefly discussed the plan for the day and decided to start off in the pools before moving to the nude area for the steam rooms and saunas.

We settled Fan in a lounger before taking Chen to try all the different pools. Just like Jia and their mum she liked the heavily salted, shallow relaxation pool most.

While Jia went to get Fan, I asked Chen "are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, it's very nice here."

"Are you ready for the sauna next?"

"I'm still nervous about that." she admitted.

"Look, the best way to handle it is not to think about being naked at all. After a while it'll seem totally normal and you won't notice it anymore."

Chen said, "I'll try but I can't really imagine it will work."

During our chat I noticed that her nipples hadn't reduced in size, in fact when we started to discuss being nude they had become noticeably bigger and it was hard to not stare at them. They looked absolutely enormous now and I wondered how I would cope seeing them uncovered.

Jia and Fan arrived and we all floated around for another twenty minutes or so before showering off the salt. We then had a brief rest during which Jia explained to Chen about the changing room and what would happen when we entered the nude area. Everyone was ready so we took our towels and went into the nude section.

I was relieved to see that it was only mildly busy and the changing area was currently empty. Jia, Fan and I quickly slipped out of our swimwear and hung it up to dry. Chen stood nervously watching and looking around.

She slowly lowered the zip at the front of her costume and slipped the straps off her shoulders then rolled the suit down to her waist. Her breasts jiggled nicely now that they were free and were larger than I had expected. The real shock however were those nipples. I knew they would be big but they were beyond my wildest expectations.

I had never seen nipples like this before. Dark pink (almost brown) in colour, at least an inch in diameter and well over that in length, sitting on large puffy areola - they were simply spectacular.

I quickly had to look away before I was caught staring. I could feel my cock begin to swell from arousal so grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself trying to control my reaction before it became too apparent to hide.

Jia then told Chen to get a move on. Chen hesitated and then wrapped her towel around herself before pulling the suit off the rest of the way. With everyone wrapped in towels we were ready to leave the changing area and go to the salt inhalation chamber.

On the way there I noticed Jia glancing at my still slightly bulging towel before giving me a small smile and a wink. I had been busted but she didn't seem angry. Upon reaching the entrance the moment of truth had arrived for Chen. We hung our towels on the available hooks and stepped inside completely naked together for the first time.

There was only an elderly couple already seated and I decided I would try and sit on the same side as Chen to avoid having those nipples in my line of sight. Luckily this worked out and Chen and I sat down on one side with Fan and Jia directly opposite. Jia seemed to be in a teasing mood and was looking at my crotch while licking her lips.

She would glance into my eyes every now and then and then look over at her sister before returning her gaze to my genitals. It was all getting to be too much for me and I could feel my cock being to swell again. I decided to close my eyes and think unpleasant thoughts.

I vowed to get revenge on my wife for making matters worse. I heard some movement and opened my eyes to see the other couple get up and leave. I noticed that both of them couldn't help but stare at Chen's breasts when passing by. I took a risk and also glanced over to see that she was leaning back against the wall and had also closed her eyes.

The state of her nipples hadn't changed so I quickly look away. I closed my eyes again and tried to relax. After a while I felt someone tapping my foot and looked up to see Jia indicating that it was time to leave. She and fan stood up and started to leave so I also stood and noticed that Chen still had her eyes closed. I reached over and tapped her shoulder. She was startled and jumped up crashing directly into me as I was leaning over her.

Her breasts and nipples rubbed on my arm and chest, I took a step backwards but not before her leg brushed against my cock and balls. She gasped looking down at what she had touched before saying she was sorry and rushing out the door behind her mother and sister. I took a moment to compose myself as it been a brief but rather pleasant experience for me, the results of which were showing down below.

I stepped outside, took my towel from the hook and held it in such a way as to best cover my arousal. The other three were already on their way to the showers so I followed behind them enjoying the view more that I should have. Luckily the showers were full and we had to wait in line for our turn. This gave me a chance to cool down and watching some of the less attractive people also helped.

When Chen's turn came she faced the wall while washing herself and then quickly wrapped herself in her towel so nothing much was visible. We moved on to the hot stone loungers for a rest and some tea. Jia, Fan and I lay naked on our towels with Chen deciding to remain wrapped in hers.

Watching the fish in the aquarium and enjoying the warmth from below allowed me to recover from the previous excitement and not having to see Chen's nipples also helped. It was decided that we would split up with Chen and Fan going to the more mild saunas and Jia and I going to the hotter ones.

I was happy to hear this and we headed to one of the outdoor Finnish saunas. It was empty when we entered so it gave us an opportunity to talk. Jia said "I noticed you were 'impressed' by my sister!"

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. I've just never seen nipples like that before!"

Jia laughed and said "It's OK, I knew you'd enjoy seeing them! I'm glad you got a bit excited as Chen hates her nipples. They're one of the reasons she didn't want to go nude today. When she was younger she used to get teased a lot about them and she had a very bad experience with her first boyfriend. I think it's why she's still single."

"I can't understand that, she's very attractive!"

"Mum and I pushed Chen to come today because we hoped it would help her realize that nobody is perfect and that she's much more attractive than most women. We really want her to be more confident and start dating again. I teased you before because I wanted her to notice you were excited."

"I don't think she'll notice and I might get kicked out of the sauna if I get an erection!"

Jia laughed "You're wrong about her not noticing! She hasn't been able to keep her eyes off your penis all day."

I was surprised to hear this. "Well, whatever, but you still need to come up with another plan than doesn't get me banned!"

"OK, I'll try and think of something else."

Our time in the sauna was up so we returned to the hot stone loungers to recover. Fan and Chen weren't there when arrived so we put down our towels and relaxed. When I heard some Chinese voices approaching I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. Jia directed Chen to lie next to me with Fan on another lounger.

I heard some rustling and took a peek to see Chen standing nude and arranging her towel on the lounger. It looked like she was already more comfortable with being naked and didn't stay wrapped up like previously.

It was the first time I had seen her properly from the waist down and it was a nice view. Her tits topped with those amazing nipples were swaying while she was adjusting the towel. Her slender waist and wide hips flowed nicely into a sparse and neatly trimmed bush. I noticed that she was taking quite a while positioning the towel and realized she was actually staring at my cock.

This caused a reaction and I began to swell slightly once more. She must have noticed as she suddenly glanced up at my face before quickly turning away and settling herself down. I closed my eyes and had a brief nap before being woken by Jia saying "Come with us, Chen wants to try one of the hotter saunas."

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers