First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers

***

It was surreal standing naked in the lift with 5 others and nobody spoke. We decided to look around outdoors first and then inspect the indoor facilities.

Following behind our trio of beauties and watching their beautiful backsides jiggle as they walked gave all three of us great pleasure. Despite the fact that two of them belonged to my sister and niece I couldn't help feeling aroused and noticed a familiar tingling in my groin. I looked at Richard and Steve and saw that they were also mesmerized by the display and were suffering similar side effects! Richard's cock especially had again lengthened an inch or two and was swinging with every step he took.

I looked at our surroundings as we made our way down the path towards the beach. As before there was a lot of variety, but from what I could see, Jia still stood out ethnically and physically with her tiny tits and big nipples. Many heads turned to watch our progress as we wandered past and I enjoyed the attention we were getting.

When we passed through the small forest I noticed that it was now illuminated by soft lighting which made it even more romantic. We didn't linger here and went directly to the sandy beach. The sun was setting and it was a spectacular sight. Our four guests were impressed and I quickly took some photos of the setting sun and scenery before asking them to all pose together for a group shot.

Each pair arranged themselves next to their partner with Jia the odd one out standing next to Richard. I took a couple of shots as they were bathed in a wonderful golden light.

A voice behind me suddenly said "Would you like me to take a photo of all of you?"

I turned around to see a young couple walking past. "That would be great, thanks!" I handed over my camera and went to stand next to Jia. The guy took a couple of shots and then handed back the camera before they continued their walk. I took a quick look at the preview and the pictures looked fine. I realized it was actually the first time Jia and I had been photographed together naked in a public place!

I put the camera in its bag and we all ran into the water. The temperature was pleasant and everyone seemed to be enjoying the sensation of swimming naked. As it was starting to get dark we couldn't stay very long and after having showers and walking around to air-dry, we headed back towards the hotel. Our nude newbies Steve and Richard had already adjusted to the situation and weren't showing any signs of arousal. They both said how great it had felt swimming naked and wished they'd tried it sooner.

Jia and I laughed and I said "We said exactly the same thing after our first time. I bet you guys won't want to go back to swimming with swimwear after this holiday!"

As we passed through the small forest area we stopped in our tracks as we heard a loud moan nearby. My first thought was that someone was hurt but a few seconds later I realised it was a moan of pleasure. We looked in the direction of the sound and could make out movement in the bushes. The moans were getting louder and we all looked at each other. Lilly whispered "let's take a closer look!"

Everyone crept closer to the source of the sound. We could see a small clearing illuminated by lights. There was a towel on the ground and the young couple that had taken our picture earlier were enjoying each other upon it.

The girl was riding her partner vigorously and despite the soft lighting every detail was clearly visible. She looked to be in her twenties and maybe Spanish or Italian, her long brown hair was cascading over her back as she rose and fell. She had medium sized breasts that jiggled nicely and were capped with erect brown nipples. It was very tempting to stay and watch but I felt like we were intruding and was about to suggest we give them some privacy when she looked up at us and smiled.

Her rhythmic riding didn't change as she watched us watching. I don't know if her partner knew we were there but it was clear that she was enjoying it. Her moans got louder as she changed to shorter faster strokes and it wasn't long before she screamed loudly and collapsed onto her man panting. It seemed like a good time to leave them and I tapped Jia's shoulder and nodded in the direction of the hotel.

The other four followed us as we left and I could tell that we were all aroused. With the guys it was obvious as we were all sporting erections, the evidence on the girls was more subtle but each of them had very hard nipples and both Lilly's and Sophie's faces and breasts were flushed. I wasn't sure if it was water from the shower but I thought I could also see a bit of moisture between Sophie's legs.

I realised that it was the first time my sister and niece had seen me in this state and was a bit embarrassed but could do nothing about it. No one said anything for a while until Richard declared "My god that was hot! I could do with a cold dip right about now."

We all laughed and muttered our agreement. By the time we left the forest Richard and I had calmed down and our cocks had softened enough not to be obvious. Steve, having the advantage of youth (or in this instance disadvantage), was still as hard as ever. He tried hiding himself behind Sophie but his efforts weren't very successful. His condition was met by smiles of understanding by the other guests as we walked past and he soon gave up trying to hide.

Once we were inside the main building we followed the signage directing us to the spa. This was new territory for all of us as Jia and I hadn't seen it yet either. Upon entering, the first thing we noticed was that the facilities were spectacular. Everything was huge, starting off with the reception area where you could deposit your belongings in lockers (useful for my camera).

From the reception you moved into the first wing where there were 6 different types of saunas along one side all featuring glass fronts. On the opposite side there were shower facilities and a large cold pool. This was no place for anyone shy as you could easily see into the saunas and from within you could watch people showering and cooling down. Jia and I had never seen anything with such levels of exposure as most of the saunas we visited only featured small windows and sometimes a glass door. As we walked passed I looked inside and could see a couple of people enjoying the heat.

I asked "Richard and Steve, have either of you been to a sauna before?"

Steve replied "I've only used the one ay my gym but it's not very hot and doesn't look anything like this!"

Richard said "I've never been to a sauna or steam room before so this is all new to me."

"Well, depending on the temperature you usually stay between 10 and 15 minutes in a hot sauna. The temperature varies and the higher up the bench is the hotter it gets. You can lie down or sit on your towel, if you lie it's good to sit up for a few minutes before you leave."

Steve asked "Do you jump into the pool to cool down?"

"Not right away! You should walk around to cool down first then have a shower and after that you can try the pool. Be warned that it'll be quite a shock to your system. Once you're out, you dry yourself and have a rest for maybe 30 minutes or so before you repeat the process."

"I don't like the sound of the cold pool, I'd rather just have a rest!" said Richard.

"You don't have to use the pool but to reap the benefits of saunas you should cool down properly and a pool or a cold bucket of water is the quickest way to do it! Anyway, give it a try and you might find you like it! Same goes for staying in the sauna, if you don't feel well you should just go out right away!"

We continued into the next wing which had a similar layout but this time featured steam rooms. There were four in total with different temperature and humidity levels. Due to the high humidity the glass was slightly fogged up and you couldn't see as much as by the saunas. There was another set of showers and a slightly smaller cold pool.

The steam room was followed by the relaxation area. This was very large and had double cocoons as well as sun chairs all facing the indoor pool and big windows providing views over the park and beach. There were sliding doors that were currently open allowing you to go out onto a deck and the lawn with even more loungers. To the right of the indoor pool was a restaurant and a small snack bar offering free drinks and snacks.

We were all rather thirsty and helped ourselves to some cold tea and nuts. Lilly said "This all looks very nice; I can't wait to try out the saunas and steam rooms."

"There's still more to see over there." I added while pointing to the other side of the pool where there was an entrance to what looked like another relaxation area.

We walked in that direction and found a room lit by soft lights. It contained stone and ceramic loungers that were warm to the touch. The loungers were arranged in sets of two. A few were currently occupied by resting couples and we quietly walked past to a door marked "Water passage".

We opened the door and stepped inside to find a glass door behind which was what looked like a tunnel of water. The lighting seemed to change and there were sound effects playing. I looked and the others and said "Let's give it a go" before taking Jia's hand and opening the door.

Once we stepped inside, water sprayed from all sides and there were flashing lights and the sound of thunder. The water was a pleasant temperature so it felt quite relaxing although at first it had felt a bit like being in a car wash!

Jia and I continued to slowly walk through the tunnel and I noticed the others following behind us. After about 5 yards the lighting and intensity of the water changed and it felt more like a waterfall pouring over us from above and the sound effects changed to something jungle like. The temperature and humidity were also higher here. As we wondered what the next surprise would be we heard some squeals as two couples appeared in the mist.

They were holding hands and jumping up and down while shivering. The women both had large but firm breasts topped by very pink and hard nipples and it was great to see them shake. They both looked rather similar with slim and pale bodies and shaved pubes and I wondered if they were sisters. The men in contrast were both very different. One being very tanned with a lot of dark body hair while the other was blond, pale and totally hairless.

We said hello and watched as they took great pleasure in the warm waterfalls. Judging by the shrivelled appearance of their cocks and balls the next part of the tunnel must be very chilly indeed! I pushed Jia ahead of me as we continued moving forwards and I felt my penis begin to expand and lengthen as I watched the four newcomers stare at her body as we passed slowly.

The tunnel curved slightly and the light dimmed making it hard to see anything. We could hear water further on and felt a cool mist blowing towards us. Jia stopped suddenly and my now stiff cock bumped into her soft buttocks. I took advantage of the situation and quickly reached around her body and grabbed hold of her tiny breasts while repositioning myself to allow my cock to slot neatly into the crack between her cheeks.

She yelped "Hey, what do you think you're doing?"

I tweaked her nipples in response and felt her wiggle her backside before she freed herself and reached back grabbing hold of my cock with her hand. She pulled me forwards by my dick and we soon entered the very cold and dark stretch. Cold water was spraying at high pressure from fine nozzles in the ceiling and a soundtrack of howling winds made it feel even colder. Jia screamed and ran forwards almost ripping my penis off before letting go. I rushed to catch up and after what seemed like a long time, hit a warmer zone again illuminated by orange/red lights and with beach sound effects.

The rest of our party came crashing along spluttering and gasping and it was a joy to watch all the bits jiggling as they rubbed themselves under the warm water. The ladies nipples were all on high alert whereas the boy parts all looked smaller than usual!

Richard exclaimed, "argh, that was bloody freezing!"

"But it felt refreshing!" came from Steve.

Everyone laughed and once we'd warmed up we left the tunnel through another glass door and then found ourselves back in the sauna section.

I said "This is great, we can go through here after having a sauna and then emerge right in the relaxation room!"

We grabbed some towels and dried off.

I asked "Is everyone as hungry as I am?"

There was a universal agreement and we decided to go back to our suite, put on some clothes and go to dinner.

We got to know Richard and Steve better during our lengthy meal and I was happy that both my sister and niece had found men that really seemed to care about them. After an excellent desert we decided to take a walk around the hotel to see what the surroundings were like.

It was a warm evening and each couple held hands as we strolled down the road. There wasn't much around except a few holiday homes and a small shop and it looked like you would need to take a taxi or bus to get to the nearest town. Luckily we were happy with the choice of restaurants and the facilities in the hotel and would probably only visit the town for sightseeing.

When we returned to our suite we could see that the hotel staff and tidied up the room and prepared all the beds. Jia and I went into our bedroom and removed all our clothing before going to sit on the balcony and enjoy the evening view.

We were soon joined by Lilly and Richard. Sophie came to tell us that she and Steve were going down to the pool and would spend some time there before going to bed. After they left, I asked Lilly how James (my nephew) was doing. She said he didn't visit often and it was always a bit tense. He blamed her for the divorce and sided with his father on most things. I could tell she was sad about the situation but there was nothing much that could be done. Hopefully her relationship with him would improve when he got older.

I asked Richard about his kids. "I've got two boys and a girl. The oldest David is 25, Sally is 23 and the youngest Paul is 20. They all live with their mum but we have a very good relationship. My divorce from Pam was amicable and we all see each other regularly."

We continued to chat and the more I got to know Richard the more I liked him. After an hour or so we'd had enough and decided to call it a night. I told Lilly and Richard to use the bathroom first. After they left I said to Jia "Richard seems like a really nice guy, I hope he and Lilly have a future together."

"Yes, and Lilly seems very happy."

We sat in silence listening to the sounds of the ocean until Lilly stepped outside saying "We're done in the bathroom. See you in the morning!"

"Hey, do you have a moment to talk?"

She replied "Sure" and came to sit down.

"Richard's a great guy, I like him a lot. What's the story with you two, is it serious?"

"I hope so. We've been seeing a lot of each other lately and I hope this holiday will help solidify our relationship even more."

"You're looking happier than ever already."

"I'm very happy. I'm really looking for something long term, not just a quick fling and I think Richard is the one."

"Let us know if we can help you in anyway. You better get back to him before he gets lonely or even falls asleep!"

Lilly laughed and blushed a bit as she said "Oh, don't worry about that. I don't think we're going to be sleeping for quite a while! Just bang on the wall if it gets too loud."

Jia and I laughed and Jia said "You lucky girl, judging by what we saw today you're in for a treat. Don't worry about the noise, both Tom and I actually love listening to others making love."

I added "Yeah, and with any luck you might hear something from our room as well! I just hope Sophie and Steve won't mind."

Lilly stood up and was looking quite flushed, her nipples were hard and I could tell she was already aroused. She said "Don't worry about them. Sophie and I discussed this after Richard started visiting me at our place and she said it didn't bother her hearing us. In fact, she asked me to be equally understanding if I ever heard anything from her room."

With that she left and I smiled at Jia and said "I have a feeling it will be quite a noisy night. I hope we manage to get some sleep."

Jia said "Let's use the bathroom and go to bed."

I had no argument with that and followed her inside. After a quick wash and brushing of teeth we retired to our room. I closed the door and we both lay on the bed. The soundproofing between the bedrooms wasn't great and while we couldn't make out individual words we could hear my sister and her boyfriend conversing.

I said "If we can hear a normal conversation I guess we'll be hearing a lot more from them!"

"Well, you always say I'm loud so I suppose they'll be hearing a lot from us as well."

I asked "Do you want me to open the window so we can hear the ocean? I'm not sure if it will make things quieter or louder from next door but I quite like hearing waves crashing onto the shore."

"Me too, give it a try."

I stood and slid back one half of the window. The ocean could be heard quite clearly from our elevated position and I wondered if it would mask the sounds from next door.

I returned to bed and cuddled with Jia, it wasn't long before we could hear moaning followed by Lilly's voice clearly saying "Oh, yes, yes Richard."

We smiled at each other and I felt my penis begin to grow hard. Either they were getting louder or opening the window made it even easier to hear them.

"Yes, right there, don't stop... oh, oh, ahhhh... I'm coming aiyeeee..."

This was followed by silence. Despite it being my sister, it was amazingly arousing listening to her orgasm. I'd never heard her like this before and started working on Jia in earnest. I took her hard nipple in my mouth and let my hand drift between her legs which she spread widely. I could feel she was as excited as I was and easily slipped two fingers inside her while gently rubbing my thumb over her stiff little clit. She groaned loudly and I wondered if they could her us as clearly next door.

"I want you from behind. Get on your knees." said Richard.

There was a brief pause and then we heard Lilly groan loudly, "Oh my god, you're so big! Ahhhhh..."

Jia was getting more and more turned on and said "Eat me!"

I released her nipple and slid to the end of the bed burying my face in her dripping pussy. My tongue drove itself as deeply as possible into her delicious channel and I continued to flick my thumb over her clit.

Jia screamed and wrapped her legs around my head pushing me even deeper. I could hardly breathe as I was smothered with her juices. After a while she came down from her high and let her legs fall onto the bed. I moved back and took a deep breath before saying "I want you from behind. Get on your knees!" emulating Richard.

As soon as Jia was in position I plunged my hard cock into her pussy in a single thrust. She groaned and I leaned forward to grab her long nipples. A rhythmic thumping started next door which sounded like the headboard of the bed hitting the wall. I pictured Richard's huge cock pounding into my sister and started pumping my cock into Jia at a matching pace.

Each time I bottomed out there was a loud slapping noise and Jia moaned. Next door a loud squealing could be heard interspersed with grunts from Richard. The speed of the thumps against the wall picked up and I tried to match it while hearing my sister shout "Yes, yes, oh, oh, ahhhhh... oh god, oh god... I can feel you filling me...aiyeeeee."

A sudden silence followed making our own sounds seem all the louder. The clapping sound of my flesh hitting Jia's and her loud groans echoed around the room. I was getting close and was relieved to feel Jia's pussy pulsating which indicated it was the same for her. A few more strokes and it happened. Jia screamed and her pussy clenched, I thrust a last time and shot my load deep. We both collapsed onto the bed panting.

cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers