First Time Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers

As we walk through the bar, Lydia's arm is around my waist, and it's clear that she is showing me off, proud to show everyone her "conquest" for tonight. I feel self conscious (I'm sure I'm blushing). but I like it, too, at least until we pass the bar. Myra is staring at me as we go by, and I feel a sudden twinge of shame, as if my mom just caught me masturbating. I really am a naughty girl, I think, but then I just let it go. Lydia's hand is on my rear now, gently squeezing my buns as we walk. "Oh, you have a sweet little butt, girl, " she tells me. "I'm going to have so much fun with you." I'm excited by her comment, excited and scared. I'm sure I'm in for a night to remember.

We walk quickly to a nearby garage where Lydia's car is parked. Not surprisingly, it's a nice one - a Mercedes convertible, a two-seater that looks brand new. Lydia opens the passenger door for me and I climb into the nicest car I've ever ridden in. As Lydia drives, I look down at her lap and think about how I diddled her back in the bar. These thoughts keep me excited as we drive along the water. We head toward a series of high-rises and ultimately turn into the garage attached to one of them. More luxury, I think, and I realize that this will be quite an experience, whether it turns out good or bad from a sexual standpoint. But I'm pretty sure it's going to be good.

We hop on the elevator and stand in the usual "elevator silence" as it rises to one of the upper floors. I'm dying to touch her again, but she shows no interest at the moment, so I restrain myself. From the elevator it's a brief walk down the hall to Lydia's condo. She unlocks the door and lets me in, following behind me.

As expected, her place is amazing - large and exquisitely furnished. I start to comment on it, but before I can, Lydia is on me, pinning me against the door, her hands cupping my buttocks as she lifts me slightly to adjust for our heights. Suddenly she seems very, very aroused, much different from the bar. She kisses me, her mouth open and wanton, her tongue plunging into my mouth, where it is met with my own. I hear a muffled "Mmmmm" from her. It's the most obvious reaction I've gotten from her yet, and it adds to my own arousal.

Now her hands are more active, cupping my breasts through my shirt and bra, then quickly moving down to tug at my belt. I help her undo it and then she's at my pants, opening the button and zipper and pushing the jeans down over my hips. In a flash, my top is pushed up, my bra unclasped, and I feel the cool air hit my naked breasts. Lydia breaks our kiss for a moment to look at them. She rolls both of my nipples between her fingers, making them even harder than they already are. "You have nice little titties, Milene," she purrs, and I feel warm and wanted. I know my breasts are small compared to hers, but I've always been proud of their shape - full and round despite their humble size.

Her mouth returns to mine as my temperature continues to rise. I just love kissing, and her technique is wonderful. She takes her time exploring my mouth, her lips and tongue moving luxuriously over every part of my mouth. The sensuality is intense. At the same time her hands are busy on my body, roaming over my breasts, squeezing the bare cheeks of my ass, tracing over my abdomen, and just teasing lower. My whole body moves against her, begging for more sensation, but she's on her own schedule, not mine. I'm there for her enjoyment, my clothing pushed up and down to give her access to the most intimate parts of my body. It feels so good and dirty to be exposed that way, more so than being completely naked. These are the only parts of me she's really interested in, and that makes the whole situation even hotter.

Lydia bends down to take my right nipple in her mouth. She sucks me expertly, her tongue flicking delicately over the sensitive flesh, then gently taking it between her teeth before gobbling half my tit into her mouth. Once that one is entirely aroused, she gives the same treatment to the left one. I cradle her head and hold on, closing my eyes, trying to focus entirely on the wonderful feelings she's giving me.

Now her hand is between my legs, moving oh so lightly, barely brushing over my engorged lips, making me twitch as she expertly teases me. One finger traces circles around my opening and I utter an unsteady sigh of anticipation. She slips it inside me and my sigh becomes an unbridled moan. I know I'm wet and I can hear the squishy sounds her finger makes as it moves inside my folds. "Ohhhhh unghhhhh!!" I cry out as she inserts two, and then three fingers completely into my vagina.

Lydia licks at my throat as she moves her fingers back and forth in my pussy, making me shake with arousal. The feelings between my legs are so wonderful that at first I don't even notice her other hand exploring behind me. But now I do - the fingers rolling up and down in my butt crease, a single finger circling tightly around my anus. I feel it move forward to gather some of my moisture, then back to my rear, and I mutter a frantic "Mmmmm..ahhhhh" as it slowly pushes inside. She moves it slowly in and out of my clinging ass muscle, each time a little deeper, and I'm quivering with excitement. I don't know which hand to push against - they both feel so good.

Now her finger slides all the way up into my asshole and I shriek with the pleasure of it. Sweet Jesus, her fingers are so long! Still, she probes deeper, almost lifting me off the floor with it, vibrating her digit in my bottom, tickling deep in my anal canal. She emits a feral growl and whispers hotly in my ear, "You do love my finger up your ass, don't you, dirty girl? What a filthy little slut you are." I respond with a mindless babble, totally out of control. I came to her place thinking she wanted me to do her. My god, I never expected to be taken this way. I feel totally possessed by her, used by her, and I love it.

She's all over me now, the stimulation is everywhere. She's sucking on my breasts, just ravishing them. Her left hand is between my legs, three fingers working in my pussy, while her thumb flips my clit back and forth, generating needy tremors in my pelvis each time it does so. But it's her right hand, the one in my ass, that's driving me wild. My hips start to jerk, my breath rushes in and out - her middle finger is so far up into my rectum, I can't believe it. She starts moving it again, rough circular motions, rooting around deep inside me. She gives me three hard thrusts up the ass and my back arches, I grab frantically onto her shoulders, and with a brief scream I come, come in my cunt and in my bottom, harder than I've ever come in my life.

My orgasm seems to go on forever, shaking there in her arms, little cries of ecstasy forced from my lips as the waves soar through me. An electric charge surges through my entire body as she keeps going, still stimulating me. Her mouth is on mine again, smothering my cries with her sweet lips and tongue as her hands continue to work me down below. I try to spread my legs more, hoping to get her farther up into me, but it's hard while I'm standing. Lydia sees this and reacts, pinning me hard against the wall as I raise my left leg to allow her deeper access. I feel her finger slip out of my bottom and for a second I'm distraught, but then she changes tactics, jamming her thumb into my pussy as not one, but two fingers ram back into my asshole. Her fingers work furiously, trying to meet inside me but separated by my vaginal and anal tissues. Oh god, I'm so wet! I picture my fluids dripping off her hand and that sets me off again, whimpering incoherently as I climax for the second time in minutes.

This time she eases me down. My thighs are trembling from the experience and I can barely stand. She gives one final squeeze between my two holes and then slips all of her fingers out of me. She grabs my face and kisses me with a passion that I have not seen before. I feel my own juices wetting my cheek as her hand clutches me there. Now her own need is apparent, and she wants satisfaction. I feel her firm grip on my shoulders and I'm being pushed down, down to my knees and to the liquid treasure that is Lydia's cunt.

She's still fully dressed, but she quickly undoes her skirt and drops it to the floor, revealing the black satin thong that was in my mouth earlier this evening. My hands are trembling as I reach forward and slip the flimsy thing down over her hips and thighs. Lydia steps out of it and leans forward slightly, raising her left leg and bracing her knee against the wall, to give me access to her throbbing cunt. Her lips are swollen, a deep red color, and I can just glimpse the delicious pink flesh inside, already glistening with a thick coating of love juice. A hand on my head urges me forward and I can't suppress a long groan as we meld together and, at last, I'm tasting her again.

This is what I've been waiting for. I've been thinking about doing this since the moment I realized she might take me home with her. Struggling with my composure, I spread her cuntlips with my thumbs and lick all over the slick flesh inside. I feel her tremble as I do so, but I can tell she's trying to maintain control. I kiss the inside of her pussy, then remove my thumbs and simply lick up and down within her slit, enjoying the silky warmth of it against the sides of my tongue. Lydia's very wet now, already creaming my face as I lick her. She tries to spread her legs wider, but it's difficult in this position. "Wait," she says breathlessly. "Move over here."

Lydia moves to one of the leather chairs in the room. At the same time, she slips off the rest of her clothing, and for the first time, I see how beautiful her breasts truly are: large and full - 36C is my guess - with pale, almost translucent skin revealing several tiny blue veins on the undersides. Her beautiful pink areoles are large and delicious, stippled with little goosebumps of excitement. Lydia sees me staring at them and considerately offers one for me to suck. She lifts my face and I open my mouth to take it in. She looks down at me briefly, then closes her eyes and sighs as I spend several minutes licking and sucking. I do the same for the other one, until the tips of her luscious globes are wet with my saliva and both nipples are standing up hard.

Lydia wants more now and she takes a new position, kneeling on the seat of the chair, her shoulders resting comfortable on its back. Thrilled, I realize that I am to have her from behind. I drop to my knees again and take in the luscious sight before me. Her strong, shapely thighs lead up to the cheeks of her ass, silky smooth and creamy white. Her pussy is framed delightfully between them, the lips pouting outward, a delicate cleft waiting for the gentle caress of an eager tongue. Lydia shifts slightly, and as her legs move farther apart, the lips open up, and above them, the dark pink circle of her anus peeks out of the crevice of her bottom. Stifling a tiny cry of passion, I push my face into her, her dewy petals entering my mouth as my nose drives deep into the crack of her ass.

She was so right about me earlier. I was dying to get my face between her legs, to please her in every way, to let my tongue feel the silky textures inside her pussy, to suck on her meaty lips and feel her juices leak into my mouth. I love pussy, I knew I'd love hers, and now I'm going to do it all for her.

I lick her slowly, lovingly, my tongue subtly intruding into the creamy warmth of her cunt. The soft warmth of her ass against my face enhances the experience and stimulates me even more than I already am. I love eating someone from this position, because of the eroticism of the view and because of the mildly degrading feeling it provides. I dig in deeper, pushing my whole tongue inside her from behind, and I am rewarded with a wonderful pleasure sound from above me. I lick around inside her, sucking at the same time, pulling her wet folds into my lips. From this angle, it's easy to avoid her clit, so I can tease her and extend our pleasure as much as possible. I feel her body tremble and already I can taste her cum running into my mouth, but I know this will go on for some time. I get a little shiver of my own as I think that I might be eating her for the rest of the night.

The warm and buttery cunt feels exquisite on my lips as I eat her like a gourmet, enjoying every flavor, every fold of her perfect pink pussy. Desperate to please her, my tongue searches, pulling her juices into my mouth, my nose filled with her essence. I take long, sensuous licks at her pussy, each time coming away with a thick coating of juice on my tongue. Her hips work in a slow, sensual rhythm as she quietly enjoys the stimulation of my oral affection. Though she's dripping fluids profusely, she's seems so calm, so relaxed, that I feel I'm more excited now than she is. I marvel again at her self control, which makes me even more determined to drive her up the wall.

I continue in this way for some time, exploring her vaginal area, licking lightly, then more passionately, kissing and sucking every place I can get to. Occasionally I catch her off guard and am rewarded with a half-hidden whimper or muscle jerk, but in general she hold on to her cool. Promising myself that I will break through, I move upward in a deliberate, sensuous lick, starting at her turgid clittie and moving slowly up through the crack of her ass. As my tongue drifts wetly over her rosebud, her back arches slightly and a quiet but heartfelt "Ohhhhhh," fills the room. I smile to myself as I realize I've found the key.

I kiss her softly right on the anus, feeling the hot little ring contract against my lips. Lydia issues a low moan. Her previous mood of luxurious pleasure-taking is now giving way to a more earnest need for satisfaction. Encouraged and stimulated, I kiss her asshole again and again, each time a little longer, a little more passionately.

Now my thumbs move to her pinkish tan hole and spread it open, exposing the deeper pink tissue at its center. I lick lightly there, tickling the most sensitive parts, just inside. Soon my tongue is pressing forward, entering the soft, clinging heat of her bottom. Her back arches more now and a low groan escapes her lips as I probe deeper inside her, moving slowly but insistently until the full length of my tongue is buried in her ass. I wiggle it inside her and she groans and trembles, fighting to maintain control. It's so exciting to serve her this way! I pull back out and lick once more around the rim of her butt hole, then, spreading her cheeks, I place my open mouth over her anal muscle and suck, slowly and gently, my head moving back and forth as I do so.

Her voice is a rough hiss now, her breath coming hard through gritted teeth. "Oh goddamn, you are a dirty girl, aren't you? Are you enjoying that, pet? Enjoying my ass? No, enjoying my asshole!"

I love her talking to me this way. It feels so naughty, so good. The sight of her asshole just inches from my face, so shiny and wet from my licking, multiplies my passion. "Yes!" I blurt out, totally inflamed by what I'm doing for her. "Oh God, Yes!!!"

"Mmmmm, nice," she responds, then adds, with relish, "But I'm going to have to punish you for being such a nasty little slut - later, of course, after you get me off like this."

Inspired by her talk, I eat her ass with renewed enthusiasm, jamming my face between her warm, silky cheeks, licking up and down in her crack, and pushing my tongue up inside her. She's loving it now, grunting and groaning, her butt moving sinfully against my probing tongue. "Unghhhhh,ahhhhh, gnhhhhh, oh fuck, eat it. Mmmmmmmmm. Whore. Yessssss."

I move my fingers up to her dripping snatch, then farther, to her long-neglected clittie. As I touch her there, a deep tremor passing through her whole body, and I know it's time for the final act. I signal her to turn around and she does, plopping down in the chair and pulling her legs up to give me access. I dive into her crotch, my mouth open wide over her hole, my tongue boring deep inside her moist channel. Then, sensing her need, I fix on the fat little clitoris, tonguing it and gently massaging it back and forth between my lips. Lydia groans loudly and rocks her knees back and forth and I keep it up, now using the flat of my tongue to provide a wet caress across the entire surface of her nubbin.

"Unnghhhhh," she cries, "don't stop, don't you DARE stop, you sweet little BITCH!!!"

I don't stop. I maintain my oral assault on her frantic nerve endings while pushing two fingers deep into her throbbing cunt, pushing up to search for her G-spot. A few rhythmic thrusts and some lightning-fast tongue flicks finally do it. Lydia's hips come high off the chair, straining and trembling hard into my mouth. I feel an extra surge of liquid in my mouth and she's there, spasms moving delightfully through her as cries of ecstasy fill the room. I stay on her and in her as she rides through her orgasm, then continue to lick her tenderly as she comes down. Her hips return to those lazy pumping motions and keep going that way for some time as I lick her clean. Finally, she is done, pushing my head gently but firmly away from her. We both lay there for some time, she on the chair, me between her legs, my cheek resting against her thigh. As we bask in the afterglow of our love session, she compliments me on my skills and I feel a warm rush of satisfaction that I was able to please her so well.

We rest a little longer and then Lydia grabs my wrist and raises me to my feet. "You are a good little tongue slave, my pet," she says, then adds with an evil grin, "but I promised you a punishment, and it's time you got it. Get in position, nasty girl." She pushes on my neck, forcing me over the back of the leather chair, my head almost touching the seat. Our positions are essentially reversed, but I'm sure that what I have in store is not what I just did for her. Lydia is moving quickly now, and before I know what is happening, something is slipped over and clasped on my right hand. My left hand gets the same treatment, and I realize that I'm now secured with padded handcuffs, the other ends looped around the legs of the chair. I am totally exposed and totally helpless, my head down over the seat of the chair, my naked ass raised and ready for whatever it is that Lydia has in mind.

"Mmmmmm, yes," she purrs, "you do have a sweet little butt. All set up and ready for me, too. This is going to be such fun."

Lydia wanders off to another part of the room and I strain against my bindings to see what she's doing. I can't tell, but she returns momentarily and stands before me. In her hand she holds a small wooden paddle, about the size of a ping pong paddle, but thicker and with several holes in the center. It's now clear what kind of punishment she has in mind for me.

Lydia waves the paddle briskly in front of me and I hear the air swooshing through the holes. "Have you ever been paddled before, my dear?" she asks. I tell her No, which is the truth, and this seems to please her. She reaches down to twirl one of my nipples hard between her thumb and forefinger. "Well then," she chuckles, "this will be a special treat, won't it?"

My mind is a jumble of feelings as she steps behind me. I'm scared, for sure. I've never done anything like this before, but I know it will hurt. I just don't know how much. But I'm excited, too, as this is something I've thought about many times, without the courage or opportunity to try. Now I'm in the midst of it, my panties down around my knees, my breasts exposed against the supple leather of the chair's back, my bare bottom awaiting its fate. I'm filled with the same wonderful dread and anticipation I had earlier, when I agreed to come here with this powerful, entrancing woman.

Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers