First Time Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,293 Followers

"How many do you deserve, pet? So bad you are. I think we'll start with five, just to give you a taste, huh? Don't worry, though , there'll be plenty more." She's taunting me now, teasing me, "Feel free to scream, dear. Make as much noise as you want. The insulation here is perfect. And besides ... I like it."

There's a long pause now. I know she's still standing behind me, but she neither speaks nor moves to any action. She's building the tension, making me anxious, and then, just as I'm about to relax, I hear the swoosh of air behind me and a loud "Smaaaack!" fills the room. An involuntary shriek escapes my lips as a rush of searing pain explodes in my right ass cheek.

I expect the pain to subside a bit, but it doesn't. If anything, it increases in the few seconds following the initial smack. Lydia waits, letting me feel the heat building in my backside, enjoying my response to the punishment. Then there's another swoosh as my left cheek gets the same treatment. I don't cry out this time, just grit my teeth and take it. Still, the pain, now filling my entire backside, is worse than I imagined. I hear the air hissing through my clenched teeth and my whole body is shaking, trying to disperse the sting in my burning buns. She gives me three more, spacing them apart so that I fully experience the horrible/delicious sensations of each one before the next one hits.

She pauses now, as promised, taking some time to survey the results of her little game. By this time, tears fill my eyes. I can't see, of course, but I imagine my butt to be a deep cherry red. The stinging back there just won't stop and I wonder how I can take any more, but a part of me definitely wants more, desperately so. The whole situation - the pain, the submission, the lack of control - have me so turned on I can't even understand it. Behind me, I feel the soft touch of Lydia's hand running lightly over my tortured buttocks. It does nothing to relieve the stinging, but it's arousing nonetheless. I can hear Lydia breathing hard, and I know it's not a sign of exertion, but of her own arousal.

The first five are done, but I know it's not over. Nothing is said, but she has obviously decided I can take more, and it's clear that she's going to continue. She tells me what a pretty red bottom I have and then starts back in. As the paddle rises and falls, I can feel my pussy leaking juice onto the fine leather of her chair. By the tenth strike, I'm sobbing aloud. On the next one, I begin to scream. She picks up the pace, and soon I am screaming and sobbing continuously. I beg for mercy, kicking my legs up, pulling on the cuffs that hold me in place, but she ignores me and continues - twenty, twenty-five smacks as my bottom burns brightly. She's setting my butt on fire, and despite my screams, she knows that I want this. My pussy juices are flowing as if a dam has broken. I am totally overwhelmed at how much I am stimulated.

Then, with my rear end so red and stinging, Lydia uncuffs me and pulls me onto the floor. In seconds, she's on me, her hips perched over my face. She pauses there for a moment, savoring her position. Then she lowers herself, exclaiming softly, "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh", as she grinds her heat hard onto my waiting mouth. Her thighs tighten around my head and I'm completely immersed in her. I'm still softly crying, but now I'm eating her again and it just feels so right.

Her whole crotch is absolutely soaked. Spanking me has clearly inflamed her passions, and the juices are just dripping out of her. I can feel them running down my cheeks as I start to lick her in earnest. The tears stop and I'm really into it now. The intense stinging is still obvious in my backside, but it reminds me of how she has used me, how I've submitted to her, and this merely adds to the other heat that I feel between my legs. I grab her hips and begin to feast with abandon on her luscious flaps, her cunt cream drooling copiously into my eager mouth. I swallow it, incited by the thought that her fluids are sliding into my belly. An image crosses my mind of her squirting into my throat, and while I know it won't happen, the idea of it sets me off with renewed enthusiasm.

Lydia is into it now, too. She's not controlled anymore. "Clean me," she mutters. "Drink me." Her whole body is shaking again, trembling as my mouth pulls the pleasure out of that throbbing gash between her legs. I pull her down harder onto me, forcing my face in deeper, licking everywhere inside her, moaning like a cheap whore as I grovel beneath her. I pull her slightly forward and sweep down again to her asshole, cleaning up the cream that has oozed down to that space between her cheeks. I tickle her little rim, just a bit, and bury my nose in the wet furnace of her pussy.

Her hands are on my head now, fingers dug tightly into my hair, holding me in place as she continues to grind herself over my face. Oh god, it's so, so good! I'm just beside myself with the intensity of the experience. I reach up to palm her breasts, playing with her erect nipples and relishing the blissfully soft feel of her full mounds in my hands, while she continues to fuck my face with a vengeance.

I can't take it anymore. My mouth full of pussy, my bottom still hot and stinging, my head and face obscenely wiped by this beautiful, powerful woman, I am completely over stimulated. Giving in to my urges, I plunge both hands into my own crotch and begin to furiously diddle myself. In seconds I'm coming hard, the tremors surging through my body as my squeals and cries are muffled in the swampy depths of Lydia's cunt.

Lydia is just a close as I am. As she sees me go over the edge, moaning wantonly into her tingly crotch, she erupts herself, bucking and shaking once again into my hungry mouth. We get off together, her hips shuddering down hard onto my face, while my own hump frantically in the air behind her. The waves of ecstasy extend and linger in both of us much longer than we ever expected.

My orgasm begins to ebb, but Lydia's persists, the sporadic jerks of her hips continuing for almost a minute after the initial onslaught. She finally finishes and with a long, satisfied sigh, falling forward onto her hands, so that I am completely engulfed in the sticky heat of her sex. She rolls off me and slumps back against the padded base of the chair, for now completely spent, her arms and legs widely sprawled, the pink-white pillows of her breasts heaving on her chest. She looks at me between her legs with heavy-lidded eyes, totally satiated but still exuding control and command with those steely blue daggers. She is truly an exquisite beauty, so sexually feminine but at the same time mentally and emotionally demanding. I notice that, despite my efforts, the space between her legs is still (or again?) clearly very wet, and she looks so good, so delicious, that I immediately want to start on her again. But it's not my place to decide, so instead I let her recover, gently stroking her calves as she lies there, hoping she is not finished with me, that I will get at least one more chance to please her before the night is over.

At last, she recovers enough to let me know what she is thinking. She smiles warmly, the first true warmth I've seen from her. "Mmmmm," she sighs. "I made a good choice with you tonight, little one. Who would have thought that such a young one would have such talents?" I smile with content and she continues, "Wherever did you acquire those delightfully nasty habits?" I giggle softly at this last question, but I have no answer for her, only that I loved everything we did and would love to do more. She smiles even broader and shakes her head at my enthusiasm. "Well," she chuckles, "who am I to deny you? We have all night, don't we?"

Milene
Milene
1,293 Followers