First Time Pet

Story Info
He becomes Ma'ams pet for the first time.
1.2k words
3.91
35.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be upon my doorstep completely naked on hands and a knee at Two O'clock sharp is that understood?" was the first thing said upon my ears as she answered the phone.

"Yes Ma'am" I replied with a tremble in my voice.

"Are you nervous my pet?" For a moment I sat in silence. I didn't want her to know that I was infact nervous yet excited at the same time. "I asked you a question, answer me my pet!" she commanded with now a much sterner tone to her words.

"Yes Ma'am" all I could do now was wait for her response.

"As you should be...good pet don't disappoint me. Be here when you were told to be. This is to be your first test. If you fail me, you will be dragged inside and your ass will be torn up."

"Thank you Ma'am I won't disappoint you Ma'am." Now the sound of silence on the phone, She didn't say anything more to me as she hung up the phone. Now I sit and wait for that moment to arrive and to see or rather feel what she has in store for me. My cock has become so aroused just thinking of it. This is the first time that I will be before her. Knowing full well that if she knew my cock is in completely hardened arousal right now, she would whip me for I had no permission to allow it to become in this way. She is a rather stunning lady, and yes even though she is my Dom, she is still a magnificent lady. She stands all of five feet two inches tall; she has long ruby red hair, and the sexiest big brown bedroom eyes that I think I may have ever seen, And a voice that can melt my heart or pierce it at the drop of a dime.

Even though I haven't yet been before her to actually see of her beauty inside and out, I have seen pictures she is completely stunning. I have waited for so long, and been put through so much to earn the pleasure and honor to be at her feet, under her command.

As the time was nearing I showered and changed into my sluttish pet clothing, which didn't consist of a hell of a lot. She doesn't like me in a bunch of skin hindering clothing. The only time she allows me to wear more than I am right now is when I am dressing for work. Arriving at her house at five minutes to Two, I sit in my car and just stare at her door.

"What awaits me behind that door? What will she do to me? Will she love me and protect me, or will she hang me out to dry like a piece of wet clothing?" all these questions run through my mind as I begin to exit my vehicle. Yet I think in some strange way, the unknown excited me all the more. Now standing upon her doorstep, I remembered the test that she had put upon me. Slowly I begin to remove my pet clothing and drop it to the deck, once completely naked my flesh completely exposed for all the neighbors to peer upon, I got onto my hands and knees, with eyes lowered, and await Ma'am to open my pet door.

As the door opens, "crawl my pet" was commanded. In an instant my heart begins to race, as I make my first movements through the door. The sight from my eyes inside was almost impossible, as it was dark, only a soft glow could be seen. And the aroma of citrus and sage filled the air. "Stop right there, sit up onto your heels and DO NOT look at me." In doing so with eyes lowered to the floor, I felt of something cold being run down my spine. My body shivered. "All pets in my house have collars, and leashes that match and now you will have yours too." Feeling her attaching my collar around my neck and hearing that clasp of the leash clicking closed around the ring of my collar for the first time sank reality into place for me, knowing now exactly what I am.

" Your second test is now." Suddenly I couldn't see a thing, not even the floor. My Ma'am has blindfolded me. Here I sit on my knees, completely naked, collared and leashed, and blindfolded. Not knowing of whom else if anyone might be in this house and seeing all of this. "Am I on public display or is it just Ma'am and I alone?" more questions running through my mind. My cock now once again beginning to stir from excitement, I knew I had to shut it off, for my Ma'am would be very disappointed if she placed me somewhere and I was completely aroused. "I will give you one chance right now to decide if this is really what you want. If it is not, you may use your safe word, be unblindfolded, uncollared and unleashed and you may leave with no hard feelings. Decide NOW my pet. Is being my pet what you truly want?" I sat and pondered the possibilities for a moment, and didn't take much time to realize that a subservient pet is exactly what I want.

"Ma'am?"

"Speak my pet, tell me of your wishes."

"I wish to go forward Ma'am and to serve you well. I have waited for such a long time to be what I am. Please Ma'am, please allow this pet the opportunity to be at your feet, and be exactly what you want me to be. I promise I will not fail you Ma'am."

" Very well now come my pet!" she commands as she tugs on my leash. Now on hands and knees, I follow her lead into complete blackness and the unknown. Feeling as if I have been crawling for miles, she suddenly commanded me to stop and rise pulling up on my leash. In the background I could hear soft whispers.

"Look at the new pet. Ma'am will have so much fun with him. I just hope he has a good tolerance for pain." Was one comment made. Hearing this made my mind really begin to wonder and actually become a bit scared.

"He looks like such a pretty boy. I can't wait to see her do to him what she did to us. He won't ever be the same."

"Maybe she will make him a piss-whore just as she made me. Oh wouldn't that be wonderful to have a brother piss-whore?" hearing all of these whispered comments, I didn't know exactly how many were in this room (or at least I am assuming we are in a room) now, but it didn't rightly care I was ready for what ever she was going to throw my way.

"Up my pet." She commanded as she pulled up on my leash. Standing with the leash, she places her hands onto my hips (an erotic chill runs through my being and my cock once again becomes erect only this time I cannot stop it) as she pushes me backwards. Suddenly I feel something behind me. "Turn around." Doing so she pushes my upper body downward, my bare chest now lying upon a cold hard surface.

Now my heart pounding with anticipation, I wonder what my Ma'am now has in store for me. Chapter 2 will tell all!!