First Time Posing Pt. 03

Story Info
The Carter's Meet Tammy.
9.9k words
4.49
20.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

Tom removed the remainder of his clothes, after his deflating cock fell out of his wife's pussy. They walked arm in arm nude to their in suite bathroom, passing their son's room. Jamie, concentrating on his computer screen, didn't see them pass. Charlene turned on the water, and Tom retrieved the towels. He sat on the water closet, admiring his nude wife's brown star and pleasure palace, as she bent over adjusting the water temperature of the shower. He never gets tired of seeing her most intimate being exposed to his view.

"My wife has a beautiful pussy." Thought Tom, as he looked at his wife's well fucked sex organ, he could see her pussy lips engorged and red from their recent copulation, also she was still excited. He was watching his cum escaping her pussy, when he became aware of his wife addressing to him.

With the water temperature adjusted properly Charlene stepped into the tub, looking at her husband she says. "How about coming in here with me, wash my back and I will wash yours."

Tom jumped in the tub, took the bathing scrunchy, soaped it up, and started to wash his wife's back, faster than you could say 'Jack Robinson'. She leaned against the wall, and then she turned, putting one leg up on the side of the tub facing him. She pointed to her pussy, and Tom didn't need any further direction, wanting any excuse to get close to her pussy. He washed her womanhood thoroughly and cleaned his cum out of her pussy, while admiring her exposed inner lips and clit. Using the hand held shower sprayer, he washed out all their recent passion. Charlene returned the favor, washing her husband's cock, causing him an amorous reaction to her ministrations.

"Stop that or we are going to have to wash up again?" Moaned Tom, leaning against the wall, so he wouldn't fall down, as his wife was giving him so much pleasure manually; he couldn't help his sexual reaction.

Charlene slide down to her knees and continued to pleasure her husband orally. He marveled at her recently acquired skill of deep throating his manhood. She only liked to give him oral on special occasions, and only after he pestered her for a while. He would make her feel guilty for not pleasuring him orally, before she agreed. Another first was her swallowing all his cum. She got up and kissed him, it was a first for him also, tasting his cum on her lips and it didn't turn him off.

They rinsed off and exited the tub, they dried off and both walked into their bedroom to dress, with Tom in back of his wife admiring her mature curves. Charlene went to her lingerie drawer, and took out a white matching bra and pantie set, put on the bra, but left her bikini panties on the bed. She went to her closet; picked out a dark blue skirt, which had a snap front to about 4 inches from the waist, with a white button front blouse. She donned blue inch three heels to finish off her outfit.

"You are like a fine wine my love; you are getting better with age." Said Tom to his wife, while he admired her mature beauty, missing entirely that her panties were still on the bed, as he was mesmerized watching his wife dress.

"Thank you my love." Said his wife, while applying her makeup, and looking at her husband through the mirror.

Tom dressed and went down stairs, leaving his wife to finish, because he was becoming excited again with the visual stimulation. He was thinking. "Another round of sex and another shower will make them late for their dinner reservation that is if I can get it up again."

As he walked by his son's room he called out. "We will be leaving in a few minutes, you ready to go, Jamie?"

"By the time mom is ready, I will be also, dad"

Jamie, looking for a particular shirt called out. "Mom, do you know where my Boston Red Sox tee is?"

"Jamie, I can't hear you, what are you looking for?"

Walking into his mother's room, finding her dressed and brushing her hair, he repeated. "Do you know where my Boston Red Sox tee is?" Looking on the bed, he saw a pair of white panties lying there.

"I washed it and put it in your drawer, did you look there?"

"No, why would I look in the drawer when I threw it on the floor yesterday." He said still looking at the silk bikini panties, as he exited her room.

A few minutes later, Jamie followed his mother down stairs and out the door, pulling it shut as he went, noting there were no pantie lines showing on his mother's backside and knowing she doesn't like G string panties, he was wondering what she had on under her skirt.

Being a gentleman he opened the door for his mother. She entered, having to spread her legs to sit on the seat of the car, thus exposing her womanhood to her son and the mystery was solved.

Jamie was shocked to see his mother's pussy. "She IS going commando tonight." He thought,

Charlene caught her son looking at her womanhood and smiled at him. Jamie turned beet red and averted his gaze, after being caught perving his mother. He entered the rear seat and they were off to one of the more elegant restaurants in the area.

Unbeknownst to her, Tom has made reservation for a table near the back, but in view of the whole dining area.

"I am going to tease the two men in my life tonight." The mature woman thought as she giggled.

Hearing his wife giggle Tom said. "What's so funny?"

"It is so much fun being out with two handsome men, it gives me the giggles."

In the back seat Jamie is listening to the conversation thinking. "Yah mom, I saw your fun place when you entered the car and it looks like it received some attention already."

Arriving at Timothies', Jamie jumped out of the car to open the door for his mother. She slid out, having to spread her legs for balance, and held her hand out for her son, thus prolonging the time her son had to look at her flower of life.

Smiling at her son the mature woman said. "Thanks Jamie, you're the best son any mother could hope for."

"Yah ma, I am the best son presently, because my brothers live out of town."

"You're a quick study, no one can fool you." Stated his father laughing as he exited the vehicle.

They entered the restaurant, with Charlene in the middle, Jamie to her left, and Tom to her right. She had her arms hooked into theirs.

Tom stopped at the Hostess station stating. "Reservation for three for Eight PM."

The hostess looked up at the threesome, smiled and said "Name please?"

"Reservation is under Tom Carter."

The three were escorted to a corner table by the hostess. The seating area was in the back of the dining room, facing out; it was on a platform raised above the rest of the dinning area. It had a round table with a round padded bench seat. Tom entered first, with Charlene and Jamie following.

When they were seated, the waitress asked for their beverage order. Tom and Jamie wanted a coke, Charlene wanted a red wine. As the waitress was taking the order, Charlene was covertly unsnapping her skirt as quietly as she could.

"How was your day today Jamie." Asked Charlene, she wanted to know if Jamie's friends that had seen her nude said anything to him.

"Billy said he saw you today."

"He did, what did he say about the meeting?"

"Nothing much, just that you stood out in the crowd with the suit you were wearing."

Said Jamie, not finishing the statement, as he want his mother to know what Billy really told him.

That made the mature woman feel better that their son's friend didn't mention she was nude, when he saw her. She didn't pick up on the double meaning of his friends comment.

"What did you and mom do today? It isn't often you have a day off from work, dad?" Said Jamie, he wanted to see if they will tell him about the meeting with Professor Beatty.

"We had a meeting with your Visual arts professor today. He wanted to show me what I will be required to do, if I decide to model for the class?" Said Charlene wanting to get this out in the open, before one of his friend slips and tells Jamie she was walking around nude on campus. Now that she gave her son that information. She wanted to change the subject, so she continued. "How are the engineering courses going in college, you having any problems with any of the subjects required?"

"I am in the 'B' to high 'A' range in all my subjects, in fact the lowest mark I have is in Visual Arts, that is why I asked you to model, to see if the professor will take that into consideration in my mark. I took the initiative to find a model for the class hoping that will bring my mark up." Her son was telling a little fib, to give his mother more of an incentive to model for the class.

Tom jumped into the conversation at this point. "Do you need to have more time with a model to bring your mark up?" He wants to see his wife nude again in front of other people, if only in front of her son.

"I will ask the professor if it will help by doing some work on my own. I could copy it on a flash drive and bring it into him." Said Jamie, hoping his father will talk his mother into modeling again for him.

Charlene turned to her husband put her right leg up onto the bench, while she asked. "Do you think I should model for our son to help him with his Visual Arts mark?" as she opened her legs to show her husband she was going commando tonight.

"I think that Mayyyyyyyyyy!" That is as far as he got, when he heard her move her leg and looked down to see her pussy wide open, to his view. She was in public, showing her husband her womanhood. "Outstanding" he thought.

Whispering, "What's the matter Tom, pussy got your tongue?" Charlene laughed, as she put her leg down, just as the waitress came over to take their dinner order.

After the order was taken, and the waitress left Jamie said. "What was that about before the waitress came over, dad; you didn't finish your sentence?"

As Jamie was talking to his father, his mother turned and faced him; she put her leg on the bench and spread her legs.

Looking down at his mother's womanhood Jamie stated. "Mom, what has gotten into you?" Her son had a smile on his face and admired his mother's intimate beauty.

"Your father, just as you came home today. You remember don't you?" she stated as she twisted around and sat more lady like with her knees together, giggling at her last comment.

Anyone facing the table the Carters were in could see under the table at Charlene's exposed femininity unbeknownst to the mature woman, that is why Tom chose the table, and he was watching the patrons facing their table for signs of interest as he Stealthily rubbed his wife's thigh, while talking with Charlene and Jamie.

Two men smiled at Tom when they caught his attention and raised their glass to him, he nodded and smiled also, satisfied that at least two men have seen his wife's intimate beauty tonight. If Jamie knew what his father was doing with his hands under the table, he didn't let on. Charlene though was having a problem containing the moans of pleasure, when Tom covertly rubbed his wife's lower lips, she spread her legs to give him freer access to her labia.

It was Friday night, there was a benefit dance for the school swim team; all the money raised will go to travel expenses of the team. The faculty recommended the students and family should attend, to show support for the team, as they have been winning most competitions, in their class. Charlene had a few glasses of wine during dinner, she is a light weight when it comes to booze, so she was feeling 'happy' presently, but tomorrow may be another story, if Tom doesn't stop the flow of wine.

Jamie wanted his parents to go to the benefit with him, so he asked. "Do you want to go to the benefit dance tonight for the swim team with me?" Hoping they will say yes.

Tom excited his wife went commando tonight, didn't want the night to end yet, so he said. "Char, how about going to the dance for a while, when you get tired, we can leave?"

"Sounds like a plan. I haven't been out dancing in a long time. That's a good Idea Jamie, but would you want to be seen with your parents?" Charlene was fishing for compliments, but also hoping to dance the night away.

"Sure mom, all the guys at college that has seen you envy me." He was referring to the group of his friends that saw her nude, but he didn't want his mother to know this.

Tom paid the tab with a generous tip, even though Charlene said she was buying, with the money she earned today, being nude in public on campus. Jamie helped his mother out of the booth and for the assistance; she gave him another flash of her pussy, because of the condition of her dress. They walked arm in arm out of the eating establishment, the mature woman's dress opening almost to her waist, in front as she walked. Most people seeing her black bush probably thought they were looking at her panties, as they walked past other patrons of the dining establishment, as there was subdued lighting in the dining area, to give an intimate atmosphere for the patrons' dining pleasure.

Jamie went to the passenger side of the car to open the door for his mother, being a low car next to the curb, she had to spread her legs very wide to sit, her dress was completely unsnapped; so the mature woman was showing pink to her son, looking at her son and smiling she took longer than necessary to enter the car, thus giving her son a longer time to view her femininity.

The venue was only three minutes from the restaurant. The dance hall was crowded; Tom found a parking spot toward the rear of the lot. Jamie jumped out of the back seat and opened the door for his mother; during the ride over she had snapped the front of dress closed, so to his disappointment he didn't get to see his mother's flower of life, when she exited the vehicle.

Seeing the expression on her son's face, Charlene said. "Jamie, you disappointed you didn't get to see Mommies' kitty, when she got out of the car?" Referring to herself in the third person and laughing at her levity.

He didn't answer her instead he said. "I know a way to get in the back of the building, follow me Dad." As he grabbed his mother's arm to direct her to the back door he described.

Their son was correct, the back door was open, but there was a guard inside. He recognized Jamie.

"Jamie, how have you been?" Asked the guard as he eyed the older woman and smiled.

"Great Ben, how about you, everything good?"

"Who is the lovely lady with you and the gentlemen?" Asked the guard, as Ben needing to know who the couple was, but he didn't want to alarm them, as he is responsible for security at this entrance to the venue.

"This is my mother Charlene and my father Tom. Mon and Dad this is Ben Carson, he is taking the visual arts class."

Ben kept eye contact with Charlene while he smiled. The mature woman turned red thinking. "He was in the class that I modeled for today. He knows what my breasts look like. The color of my pubic hair, the size and shape of my pussy, and he saw my butt hole." She had trouble keeping eye contact with the guard and to top it all off she could feel her pussy creaming, causing moisture to start running down her inner thigh at the thought of the young man seeing everything.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Carter." Said the Guard as shook the older man's hand and then looking at the older woman he said. "Mrs. Carter, I hope to see more of you on campus?" Ben was wondering if she caught on to the double meaning of his comment, as he shook her hand and smiled at her to let her know her secret was safe with him.

Jamie was walking up to the front to pay for tickets for his parents, when the six young classmates who saw Charlene naked today, came up to them and greeted them.

Billy, being the spokesmen for the group said. "The tickets are all paid for Mr. and Mrs. Carter."

The couple said. "Thank you, but you didn't have to do that."

"Figure it payment for being so open with us today at the college during class, Mrs. Carter." Said Billy, with the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

The group of young men were embarrassing Charlene with the double meaning of their statement.

"Will I ever be able get over the embarrassment of meeting my son's friends, after they have seen me completely nude, knowing what I look like without my clothes on?" She thought.

As soon as Jamie entered the venue, after conversing with his friends, he left his parents with the group saying. "I will be back in a few minutes." He came back as promised, with a young red head woman his age in tow. "Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Tammy Philips, she is in some of my classes and works for the visual arts program, as part of her scholarship. She gets paid for the work." Not wanting to tell his parents that he met the young woman while she was modeling nude for his class.

"Nice to meet you, Tammy," Said Charlene as she put her hand out, but Tammy gave the older woman a hug instead.

"Where have you been hiding this stunning young lady?" Tom said as he went over hugged his son's friend.

"I need to find a ladies room." Stated Charlene, she needed to wipe the excitement from between her legs, before she embarrasses herself with a wet stain on the back of her skirt, knowing she has no panties on to absorb her excrement, caused by sexual excitement knowing the guard has seen her nude along with the six young friends of Jamie.

"I will go with you to show you were the ladies room is, Mrs. Carter." Tammy was moving in the direction of the closest restroom, as she addressed the older woman who was following her.

When they returned from their trip to the restroom Tammy and Charlene were sitting and talking for a few minutes, the mature woman wanted to know a little bit about the young woman her son introduced her to. She talked with Tammy for a while, Charlene enjoying the young woman's company. When the music started Charlene got up and went over to her husband.

"Tom, it is time to dance." Grabbing her husband's hand, she dragged him out onto the dance floor to dance to a fast number, asking her husband. "What do you think of Tammy?"

"I think she is a nice young lady, but Jamie is the one who has to like her?" stated Tom.

Tom really doesn't like to dance, but Charlene would dance all night long, so when the six young men came over and asked her to dance, after she danced about ten dances with her husband, he was grateful to them for helping out. Charlene had a wonderful time with the group of young men. She was afraid there would be problems, as all of them saw her naked today, but they were respectful and never mentioned the afternoon to her or her husband, although they took some liberties in the way they embraced her during some of the slow dances, wrapping their arms around the older woman thus pressing her breasts into them and putting their hands on her ass during the slow dances.

The group was having so much fun; Charlene's dress became completely unsnapped by the end of the night giving a show to anyone close enough to her in the darkened dance hall to observe. They stayed until the band started to pick up their equipment.

Jamie spent most of his time talking to and dancing with Tammy. Charlene could see that Jamie liked her; talking with the young woman Charlene could tell she was a very nice. She also found out that Tammy was home sick, she lives eight hours from college and her parents couldn't afford to have her travel home very often.

"Tammy, would you like to come to our house to stay the weekend? We have two extra rooms." Charlene was happy to see expression of joy on the young woman's face, when she extended the invitation.

"Really you wouldn't mind, I would love too." Stated Tammy elated she will be able to get out of the dorm for a few days.

"It is late Tammy, why don't you call your dorm coordinator and tell her you're with us and give them our phone number and name. Better yet let me talk to her." She got on the phone saying. "Tammy Philips is staying at the Carter residence tonight." The mature woman gave the dorm coordinator their phone number and address. Charlene was happy to have this young woman stay with them. She only had boys and longed to have a girl, so this may be good for both of them.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers