First Time Posing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

When Steve positioned his wife on the bed and he was climbing between her legs she was moaning saying. "That felt so good when you were licking my lady parts." She couldn't bring herself to call her vagina, a pussy.

Urgently as Steve was positioning his cock at the opening of his wife's pussy he said. "I would love to see you modeling nude in front of a group." He was pounding her and she was meeting his strokes, it was the hottest sex they have had in years.

Deloris was very embarrassed as she thought. "I want to please my husband, but to be totally exposed to some other people and I am not young and pretty enough to do it." Surprised that she had an orgasm from the pounding she is getting she said. "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, Steve I'm Cumming! Which Surprised Deloris as she hasn't ever had an orgasm through intercourse, usually Steve has to finish her by hand, after he has his pleasure with her.

Deloris gripped onto Steve's cock with her Kegel muscles during her orgasm, that he couldn't move until she finished.

. "She goes to the gym a few times a week; she is doing more than upper body training." Steve thought.

They lay in bed nude, a first for them. They fell into a peaceful asleep, with the feeling of love for each other, not known to them in recent years.

Charlene and Tom entered their bedroom and undressed, while talking in just above a whisper.

"Do you think Deloris will cause problems for Tammy, and be upset if she continues seeing Jamie?" Tom said, as he lay on the bed nude on his back.

"We had a lengthy discussion about Tammy and I modeling with Deloris. I think she will drop the subject, and let her daughter do as she sees fit. She is glad Tammy knows us, and she has accepted my comments why I am modeling." Charlene said, as she climbed onto her husband with her pussy in his face, and she bends over, taking his erection into her mouth, while lowering her pussy to his face, so he can start licking her flower of life.

With the sexual charged conversation Charlene had with the woman, she popped off in about three minutes. She had to work on Tom a minute or two longer for her to receive his offerings. Deep throating him, she didn't spill a drop of his cum. She enjoys licking his cock clean.

Charlene and Tom fell into a peaceful sleep, after their oral antics also. They slept nude in each other's arms.

For Jamie and Tammy, they were both horny, and afraid to do anything about it. They had a very restless night.

It was about six thirty A.M... Tammy couldn't sleep any longer, as she had to pee, going into the bathroom to do her business. She heard her parents whispering, without thinking, the young woman opened the door to her parent's room, to find her mother nude, straddling her father's waist, humping her pussy on his cock. From her position Tammy could see her father's erection appearing and disappearing into her mother's pussy. This is the first time she has ever seen anyone have sex in person. Deloris didn't notice their daughter watching them, as she is concentrating on making her husband cum and bringing herself off at the same time.

The older woman is lying on her husband sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, as she tells him. "It feels so good to have you in me, I love you so much. I am glad we came here." Deloris is moaning as she French kisses her husband.

Tammy was mesmerized watching her conservative parents having sex. She could see her father's cock sliding in and out of her mother. Tammy wanted to close the door, but her body wouldn't move, leaning against the jamb until they finished.

Tammy's father was the first to pop off moaning. "I'm glad I got into you this morning, you are the best woman any man could hope for." Steve said, as he pumped his man juice into his wife.

"It feels so good having you in me, we have to do this more often." Deloris said, as she squeezed his pecker with her vaginal muscles so tight, he couldn't move his cock, during her orgasm.

Exhausted Deloris rolled off her husband and looked over to the bathroom door.

Screaming Deloris said. "Why are you standing there watching us Tammy?" The older woman was so surprised to see her daughter standing there, that she didn't think to cover up.

"I'm sorry mom, it was so beautiful watching you give pleasure to dad I couldn't move." Tammy said as an explanation for not leaving the room, and eyeing her father's cock in the process, which was covered in their recent cum and it was starting to become erect again.

Hearing the scream, Jamie and his parents ran down the hall, and looked into the room, to see the Phillips both nude in bed, The Carters were both nude also. The only ones dressed in night clothes, were Tammy and Jamie.

Jamie and Tom had a perfect view of Deloris. They both thought she was very beautiful. Steve got a good look at Charlene and thought the same about her. Charlene and Deloris both got to see Tom and Steve. It was a win, win for all except Jamie and Tammy, they were still clothed.

Jamie looking at the pair of parents nude said. "Tammy I guess we have to separate our parents, they are horny toads. I don't want any brothers or sisters, at my age, do you? Jamie, laughing at his comment while looking at Tammy's nude parents specially her mother and also glancing at his mother.

The young people's parents, realizing they were nude in front of everyone, scrambled to find some covering, while laughing at the situation.

"Well I'm glad somebody had a good time this morning before church." Tammy said, to her parents laughing at their embarrassment to be caught having sex.

It was Sunday morning the Phillips went to church, along with the Carters. After church Tom and Jamie had the chores to do, that were not done yesterday. Steve helped them, while the ladies were at the pool.

The ladies were conversing about their lives. Tammy was listening intently, hoping nothing will be said about modeling, after her mother and father were caught having sex by her, and nude by everyone. Tammy's mother needed more information about modeling as her husband would like her to model, and to Tammy's embarrassment, her mother started to ask Charlene questions.

"Charlene, how can you take your clothes off, and let all those strangers see you nude?" Deloris stated, turning red with embarrassment, at the thought of being nude in public, and being caught nude this morning.

"I only auditioned for the erotic photos, but I did get paid. My husband wants me to model, as he thinks I am pretty and he wants people to see me." Charlene said, hoping Deloris would not take offence, and tell Tammy not to associate with them anymore.

Looking at her daughter, Deloris asked. "Being brought up very conservative, how come you modeled for the class, Tammy, and what does it feel like to be nude in public?" She is genuinely interested in her daughters comment to the question. She wants to see if she feels the same way as her mother did being caught nude this morning.

"Mom, I almost left the school and came home, when I was told I would have to model nude, but I really want to be an Architect. The only worries I have is what my future employer will think of me, if they ever found out I was a nude model. The best part about modeling is I met Jamie, if I didn't model I probably wouldn't have met him, as we are in different classes." Tammy said being as honest as she can be, to try to justify her reason for modeling.

"Charlene, are you going to model for the class, you said it was an audition where the photo was taken of you?"

"Yes, Tom sent an email to the professor with his schedule. The only way I will model for the class is, if Tom is there with me." Charlene told Tammy's mom.

"I would feel better if someone goes to the modeling class with Tammy. Do you think you can go with her Charlene?" The protective mother asked, hoping for a yes from Charlene.

"I can have Jamie come with me to class, if he is between classes, that way you will not have to come out to the college Charlene." Tammy said as she studied her mother's face.

"Tammy you want Jamie there while you're naked?" Her shocked mother asked her daughter.

"Mom, the first time Jamie saw me I was modeling nude for his class, so that train has left the station already." Tammy said wanting to clear the air, and put all her cards on the table, so she will finish with this subject, that way they can go on to something else.

"Tammy, that doesn't embarrass you that your boyfriend has seen you nude?" The concerned mother said to her daughter, feeling she is one hundred years behind the times.

"No mom, we have a closer bond that he has seen me nude. He is a gentleman, he has never treated me like most other guys, I have gone with, even when I was in high school." Tammy said, letting her mother know that even though her parents were very protective of her, some of the boys she went with tried to take advantage of her, where Jamie has never done that.

Monday was spent with the woman swimming all day. Deloris confided in Charlene that Steve wants her to go nude in front of other people, while Tammy was in the house to get some refreshments, for the older women.

The men spent the morning golfing Steve confiding in Tom while Jamie was out of ear shot that he would love to have Deloris exposed in front of them. They went back to the Carter house to swim, until about six P.M.

Steve said to all present. "We want to bring you out to dinner, to show our appreciation for your hospitality, but you will have to tell us where you want to go."

Not wanting the Phillips to spend too much money on dining Tom said "There is an Applebees about fifteen minutes from here, is that good?"

They all agreed that would work.

Going to their bedroom Tom said to Charlene. "Wear a dress with no panties, one of your shorter ones."

"Why do you want me to wear a dress without panties Tom, do you want me to expose my pussy to other people at the restaurant tonight?" Charlene asked her husband, wondering if it will cause a problem with Deloris.

Meanwhile in the Phillips room Steve said to his wife. "I would like you to wear a dress without panties. The shortest dress or skirt, you brought with you."

"What will the Carter's, think of me?" Stated the modest woman, worried her daughter will think she doesn't practice what she preaches to her daughter about modesty.

"They will think you're beautiful." Her husband stated, looking lovingly at his wife.

Upon their husbands pleading with them, both women reluctantly left their respective rooms, minus their panties. It was the first time for Deloris and only the second time for Charlene. The husbands discussed the possibility that their wife's will be going commando to dinner, while playing golf today.

Tammy and Jamie knew nothing about their respective mother's lack of panties.

Wanting to have some private time Jamie said. "Would it be Okay if we just go to McDonalds, as we have some homework to do tonight."

Relieved both women stated. "Yes, your homework; comes first."

The young couple went to Tammy's room and watched out the window to make sure their parents left the house. The young couple didn't notice Tom opening the door for Deloris and Steve opening the door for Charlene. They just wanted their parents to leave.

"Jamie, get your camera while I get ready to model." The young woman said as she started to strip out of her clothes.

"Tammy; that is a great idea you have, we haven't been able to practice all weekend." Jamie said, going to his room, getting his camera, computer, USB cord, and SDS card.

He went back into Tammy's room, to find her on the bed, with her legs spread, rubbing her pussy stating. "I want to have my labia exposed, and wet for the photos." The young woman, groaning with pleasure, with her fingers in her pussy, as she said. "Oh that feels so good, Jamie."

"Let me help you get you pussy wet Tammy." Jamie said, as he pulled her to the edge of the bed, and put her legs over his shoulders and commenced to bring her off orally as he played with the young woman's nipples with both hands.

"Oh that feels so good Jamie, pull on my nipples and use one hand to rub my clit, as you lick my pussy, HAAA. "Tammy wailed as she came on Jamie's tongue.

"After you relax, what poses do you want me to photograph today, Tammy?"

It was about five minutes before Tammy was ready to pose. "How about this pose. I will lay on my back, supported on a pillow, with my legs spread, showing my pussy." The young woman was getting into position, as she explained the pose to Jamie.

Jamie admired his pretty girlfriend's heart shaped pubic hair pointing to her pussy stating. "That is the best pose you have gotten into, your pussy is open, I can see your love canal and your labia is sexually stimulated, but you have this innocent look on your face that is enchanting." He said as he took many photos of her from all angles.

Tammy changed positions getting onto her knees and pointing her ass at her photographer, while looking over her shoulder saying. "Jamie it looks like you need some relief" The young woman was pointing to the tent in Jamie's pants. "And I want a photo of cum running out of my pussy."

Jamie didn't need an engraved invitation to bang his lovely girlfriend dropping his pants and underwear in one motion. He walked up to her and slowly slid his cock into her doggy fashion, she was so wet it amazed him, she felt so good, He was rubbing her clit as he stroked in and out of her, bringing her off first, and then he blew his load into her. He fell onto her back to catch his breath, as Tammy slid onto her stomach, as she came.

"Tammy smells so good, of lilacs and excited woman." Jamie thought lying on her back, in the afterglow of their sexual union.

"Jamie, get your camera I can feel your cum escaping my pussy."

He jumped up to get the camera; his cock, bouncing around, and still half hard. It had the sheen on it, from their recent coupling. Jamie focused the camera and used a telescopic lens to get a close up of his cum running out of his girlfriend's pussy. He also took photos of her smiling over her shoulders with cum dripping out of her. The innocence of her was always evident, in all the photos taken of Tammy.

During the time the young people were playing model and photographer the two older couples were having some fun also, well the guys were anyway. Deloris was beside herself with embarrassment the skirt she had was above the knee. Charlene's skirt was shorter, but she was more accustomed to nudity.

Tom opened the door to the car for Deloris to enter, try as she might it was impossible to keep her modesty. She had to spread her legs for balance, thus giving Tom a beaver shot from Deloris, causing her some embarrassment. Tom noted that Deloris has a full bush of red hair covering her lower lips, but he could see wet pink slit peeking out Deloris's pubic jungle.

Steve opened the door for Charlene; she didn't try to modestly enter the car spreading and talking to Steve, as she slid in staying spread for longer than needed, to make sure he counted the number of black pussy hair she exposed to him along with her moist slit.

Charlene said to Deloris. "I like your skirt, does it come with panties? I want to let you know my skirt doesn't come with panties tonight." Letting her friend know she is going commando.

Deloris said to Charlene. "My husband talked me out of my panties tonight also.

Tom said to Deloris. "Do you like the free feeling of going commando?"

"I like the feeling and I'm getting used to the freedom." Deloris said turning red knowing Tom saw her intimate being.

Steve asked Charlene. "Are you enjoying yourself tonight?"

"Yes I am and I like the free feeling with the cool air blowing up my dress, it's making me wet. and I am with good company. What more can a girl ask for." Charlene confided to the group.

At the Restaurant Tom again opened the door for Deloris, she was becoming accustomed to the lack of panties and slid out of the car seat smiling up at Tom and giving him a longer look at her pussy this time.

.

Not to be outdone Charlene, twisted in the car seat sitting spread legged, talking with Steve as Tom and Deloris came around the car and looked on.

The server directed the two couples to a raised platform, the table they had was round, a high top, in view of the bar and the husbands had their wife's facing the bar. The two mature women were having a challenge, keeping their modesty on the high top chairs. They had to spread their legs, and hook their feet on the side of the stool legs, to stop from sliding off.

Their husbands were watching the men at the bar, trying to catch a pantie shot, but in the case of these two women, it will be a beaver shot. The two husbands pointed out the men that were watching their wife's pussy, during the dinner. The exposure is causing embarrassment, along for excitement for Deloris and excitement for Charlene.

"I need to go to the ladies room; you want to come with me Deloris?"

"Yes, I need to take a trip to the ladies room also."

"I am dripping, I need to wipe my lady parts, my excitement is running down my leg." Whispered Charlene to her mature friend, hoping she is having a good time and in the same condition.

"I am having the same problem; Steve is going to be very busy tonight, when we get back."

Both women were giggling, when the entered the restroom, to wipe their pussies of their excitement.

Both women looked in the mirror in the restroom, to make sure there was no wet spot on the backside, from their excitement, before going back to their table.

Charlene said to her husband. "I want a glass of wine."

Hearing Charlene ask for a glass of wine Deloris asked for a glass also.

"Deloris you have never had a glass of wine." Her husband said amazed.

"You have driven me to drink Steven." His wife stated, giving up on maintaining her modesty. It was too difficult to keep her knees together.

With a couple of glasses of wine consumed, the two mature women overcame their inhibitions and relaxed their legs, giving the appreciative men at the bar a good view of their femininity. The men at the bar were sending drinks to the four of them.

"The people at the bar are very nice, do you know them Tom?" Deloris stated naïvely to the others at the table.

"I don't know them Deloris. Charlene do you know the guys at the bar?"

"I don't know them, but I think they like our kitties Deloris." Charlene stated as she giggled.

"What are you talking about Charlene where are the kitties?" Deloris stated confused at Charlene's last remark.

Charlene leaned over to Deloris and whispered. "The group of men at the bar can see our vaginas, when they look under the table."

"Oh my Lord, you mean the guys can see everything I have!" Stated the embarrassed woman, as she snapped her legs together, but it was too difficult, so she relaxed her legs. "They have seen everything already." She thought as she smiled at the men at the bar and raised her glass to them.

The young couple timed it just right. They just entered the living room with text books in hand, as their parents came in the driveway. They didn't stay in Tammy's room as it smelled of their recent bout of sex even with Febreze air freshener.

The young couple didn't have to worry about their parents. They said hello to the young people and ran up the stairs. Five minutes later they could hear squeaking of beds and sexual moaning.

"I think our parents are having a good time don't you Jamie?"

"I would say so, isn't it disgusting they are acting like us." Jamie said as both young people giggled.

As it always does all good things come to an end and it was time for the Phillips to go back home.

Deloris realized the, Carter family, are nice people and she is glad her daughter Tammy has Charlene as a friend. The time spent together was fun for all. It was sad to see the Phillips leave, but Charlene and Deloris made plans for another get together in a month.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers