First Time Posing Pt. 07

Story Info
Conflict with conservative upbringing and husbands wishes.
11.9k words
4.37
20k
13

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

Meanwhile at the Phillips home upon return from seeing their daughter:

Steve couldn't get the nude images of Charlene and his daughter out of his head. The photos of both women were very erotic and beautiful he thought. Steve decided he will have to find a way to get out of the rut Deloris and he are in. Steve would enjoy taking photos of Deloris, but needed her to buy into his plan willingly. Coaching his wife to become more open- minded in her clothing and actions will be a monumental task given her conservative upbringing.

Steve confided in a co-worker, who is an amateur photographer, of his intention find a way to bring his wife out of her shell through photography. Deloris, being the model and Steve the photographer, but he knew little about cameras and photography. Ted, who is Steve's assistant and barely thirty, gave the older man some information on the best cameras for beginners to purchase, that are not too expensive.

Steve took a week to research the cameras on line recommended by Ted, and picked out a Cannon; it was less than one hundred dollars with a zoom lens.

"I'm going to Walmart; you want to come with me, Steve?" Deloris asked as she finished cleaning the kitchen, after the nighttime meal.

"Sure, I want to see the type of cameras Walmart has in stock." Steve told his wife.

"Why are you getting a camera? I didn't know you liked to take pictures." Deloris said.

"After seeing the beautiful photos or Charlene and Tammy, I decided I wanted to take pictures of you posing as they did."

"I WILL NOT POSE as they did. NO WAY NO HOW, I will not pose for pornographic pictures to appease your libido." Deloris said with fire in her eyes and a determined look on her face.

Now everyone knows who Tammy takes after, her mother after hearing her mother's outburst.

The outbreak of temper didn't intimidate Steve; he has been dealing with Deloris's fury for twenty-five years, he loves her passion. He dropped the subject for the time being, and went with her to Wally World. He found the camera he wanted, and purchased it. Bringing it out to the car he unpackaged it, and started reading the manual, while his wife shopped. Within the hour it took for his wife to come out of store to the car, Steve had a basic understanding of the operation of his new toy, snapping a few photos of his wife, as she was walking to the car.

Seeing Steve pointing the camera at her, Deloris said in a loud voice. "Put that thing away and help me with the packages." Looking at Steve's face, she knew she shouldn't have talked to him in that tone of voice.

"Who do you think you're talking to, Deloris?" Steve said, angry that she raised her voice to him, as he is trying to bring a spark back into their relationship.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to talk to you that way. I don't know what comes over me." Deloris apologized to her husband.

He didn't acknowledge her while putting the purchases in the car, and her outburst caused him enter a wicked mood.

They started for home with Deloris talking to Steve about the purchases she made, trying to get him into a better mood. He ignored her.

"I told you I was sorry, what more can I do?" Deloris stated frustrated he is ignoring her, as she doesn't like to have anyone mad at her, even though she has a temper; she gets upset with herself after the outburst.

"You can pose for me and that will help me calm down." Steve stated, knowing his wife feels bad after her outbursts so he is taking advantage of the situation.

"Okay I will model for you, if you will stop giving me the silent treatment, as you usually do, after I snap at you." Deloris said while silently cursing her fury temper.

Steve was still quiet even though Deloris said she would model for him. They drove into the garage and the first words Steve said to her are. "I will unload the car. I want you to put on some makeup, fix your hair and put on a sexy negligee. We will take photos of you in the living room. I want to see how they come out using the new camera."

Knowing better than to debate anything Steve tells her to do, when he is in the mood he is in presently. She went to their bedroom and did as he asked hoping that will apease him.

Steve finished unloading the car, and was moving furniture around in the living room, when Deloris came down with a pretty negligee in pink, but he could see she had on a bra and granny panties under it.

Deloris could see he was not satisfied with her choice of intimate garment, so she said. "Don't you like my nightie?"

"I like the nightie, but you have a bra and granny panties on under it."

"If I take the undergarments off, you will be able to see my private parts, as the nightie is transparent."

"Forget it Deloris." Steve said, as he started to put the living room back the way it was, reverting to his dark mood.

"You want me to show everything don't you, just like Charlene did. I can't do that. I feel it is a sin." Deloris said, as she ran back to her room in tears wondering why her husband wants to humiliate her.

It was about an hour and a half later, when Deloris came into the living room. Steve was watching television.

"Can we talk about it?" Deloris said, as she wants to resolve the issue before they retire for the night.

"What is there to talk about? I want take photos of you posing like Charlene did. You are as pretty as her, but you think it goes against our faith." Steve said.

Deloris didn't have any comments on his last statement. They came to an impasse and the subject was dropped.

The next day, when Deloris arrived home from work, she called Charlene. "Hi, Charlene how have you been?

"We are all well. I hope you had a good time when you visited us. We are eagerly awaiting your next visit."

"We had a great time, but I am having a conflict that I would like some help with."

"Sure, I will try to help you, if I can."

"Steve wants me to model for him, as you did for the class, but I am too conservative, and I would feel humiliated, if I were to model, showing all my woman bits. How did you feel, when you modeled?"

"Deloris, it took me some time to gain confidence, knowing I will be showing the world my imperfections, and I still get nervous when I think about doing it again, but it was fun to be the only one nude and everyone is looking at you. I was embarrassed to begin with, but I realized the power I had over all the men. They were worshipping me with their camera taking photos. The group was very appreciative that I would let them see me completely naked."

"You think I should try modeling for Steve?"

"If you think of it as a fun time and be playful, you will be surprised how much fun it is to be nude in front of your husband or a group. Men are so easy they are visual beings, take your clothes off, and you can get them to do anything you want them too." Charlene said laughing.

Deloris was laughing with Charlene as she said. "I guess I will have to try it also. I know it will make Steven happy. Oh, one other thing, how is Tammy doing, does she feel better? She told me she was feeling homesick when we were there."

"Yes, she does feel better and if you're agreeable, I would like to have Tammy stay with us for at least the rest of this year, as she spends most of her time here anyway when she is not in class."

"That would be great she does like to be with you. I am not able to be there for her I appreciate you being her friend."

"The pleasure is all mine, Deloris you brought up a wonderful young lady. As long as you approve of her staying with us, I will talk to her to see if she wants to move in with us."

"Thanks for your help Charlene, can't wait to come down again to see all of you, bye for now."

"Bye Deloris, I will tell Tammy you called."

Deloris hung up, went to the kitchen and prepared the evening meal for them, while it was cooking, she took a shower, fixed her hair, put on a little make-up, and put on a pink nightie, without the undergarments. She looked in the mirror and was embarrassed to see how naked she looked, in the intimate garment. Deloris found the camera, and put it by her husband's plate.

Steve walked in the door, as Deloris was checking the meal, he could see his wife's lovely lower lips peeking out from between her legs, as she was bent down. "Now that is a sight for sore eyes. That is more like it seeing my wife's femininity, as I walk in the door after a hard day's work. See Deloris, you are a beautiful woman." He came up in back of her and started kissing her on her neck, and nibbling on her ear, because Steve knows that turns on his modest wife.

"Steve you better stop or the meal will be ruined?" Deloris moaned as he played with her nipples through the transparent garment. Relishing his romantic advances, that has been few and far between lately.

"Set the timer Deloris, and we will stay right here." Steve said as he picked his wife up, and set her on the island counter, bringing her nightie over her head in the process, by the time he sat her on the counter she was nude, and pleasantly surprised at the turn of events.

"What are you doing Steve? What if someone comes to the door?" Deloris said in a panic as they always go to the bedroom to 'play house'; her last thought was replaced with a moan when he kissed each of her vaginal lips.

Steve put his wife's legs over his shoulders, pulled her toward him, placed his mouth over her pussy and started to tongue fuck her. She was pushing forward, trying to get as much of his face into her overheated pussy as possible.

"Please Steven lets go to the bedroom, someone may see us doing this here." The mature woman was in a panic trying to get away, but she was too excited and she moaned. "OH MY LORD STEVEN! That feels so good, I'm going to cum." The mature woman was surprised, with the speed in which her orgasm overtook her. "OH I needed that!" She moaned as she came all over her husbands' face.

Deloris lay back on the counter, after the first ever orgasm, in a room other than their bedroom, relishing her after cum calm, while her husband went for his camera. He took as many photos as he could, of his mature wife in the aftermath of her orgasm her engorged pussy lips moist and spread.

Coming out of her after orgasm fog Deloris began to panic again saying. "Steven! What are you doing taking photos of me completely nude, and showing everything. I don't want photos of me like that lying around." Looking at her husbands' crotch brought a little smile to her. "He is very uncomfortable presently, and I am the one that caused his condition." The mature woman thought, pleased that he is still aroused by her nakedness.

Getting a naughty inspiration, after overcoming her panic attack, the mature woman slid off the counter, and turned to face the counter. She wanted to enjoy another first, fucking in the kitchen. Steve knew what he needed to do, as soon as his wife turned her back to him and spread her legs. Dropping his pants and underwear; he put both hands on his wife's cheeks spreading her bottom, to expose her brown star and pussy. He admired her womanhood before he slid his cock into her overheated flower of life. She was so wet he was in as far as he could, with one stroke, and Deloris was massaging his organ with her vaginal muscles.

"Go faster Steven, really give it to me. I need it hard and fast." The mature woman moaned, as she met his strokes, wondering what is coming over her, having sex in the kitchen and enjoying it. Squeezing her vaginal muscles thinking "Good thing, I do my Kegel exercises every day."

"Women you can't figure them out. The other day she wouldn't let me take photos of her, now we are having sex in the kitchen, while we wait for the evening meal to cook and she is enjoying it." Thought Steve as he pounded away, per his wife's instructions, feeling his cum boiling up from his toes, hopefully he can bring his wife off again, before he blows his load into her.

He couldn't hold off his pleasure before his wife came, so he kept pumping his cock in her as he used his fingers on her clit to get her off, after he unloaded his baby makers in her pussy, he was having a challenge keeping his erection. She came for the second time in ten minutes, something that was unheard of, before today. She was a one orgasm woman and by hand most of the time. Steve, on rubber legs slid is arms along the counter to grab the camera. He wanted photo documentation of the aftermath of their sex act. His wife's pussy, had their cum, running out of her, Steve was shooting photos from all angles of his beautiful wife's well fucked pussy. His cock was twitching again, as he took the photos.

The timer went off signaling dinner was ready. Steve removed the evening meal from the oven, after he stripped completely. It was a few minutes longer before Deloris came back to earth from her orgasm. She was beginning to like the sexual play they are engaging in.

Walking nude to the table the mature woman thought. "We did it in the kitchen, the sky didn't fall and I really liked it. Look at the smile on my husband's face. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time." Then directing a question to her husband Deloris said. "How was your day, my dear?"

"I had a bad day, that is until I came home. You made the day outstanding, thank you. Deloris you look more beautiful than I have ever seen you. I think you should stay nude all the time, you're too sexy for you clothes." Steve said totally in love with his wife, and admiring her naked beauty.

They cleaned up after the meal, going into the living room, both still are nude.

"I want to see the photos you have taken of me."

"I was just going to ask you to go through the photos with me." Steve said, as he was loading them into the computer.

Seeing the first photos of her nude with her legs spread, she was embarrassed all her intimate body parts are exposed to the camera, the modest mature woman said. "I have no modesty left Steve, anyone seeing these photos will think I am a slut, to let you take photos of me, these are pornographic." She was reverting to her conservative values.

"Nonsense, Deloris you look beautiful naked." Steve said to his mortified wife, trying to have her look at the photos, from his prospective.

It was a lost cause for the mature modest woman; she will need time to get used to modeling thinking. "Even though I was embarrassed to begin with, I enjoyed the attention I received from my husband. I think we were in a rut and I didn't realize it until tonight." Deloris fearing her loss of modesty will hurt their relationship, is trying to justify her feelings, of being nude and enjoying her exposure. She has a premonition that she will be nude in front of many other people, if her husband has any say in it.

They took the rest of the night, going through the photos. Steve critiquing the photos, and heaping pray on the model. They had about one hundred photos they kept, the rest were deleted.

"You have to make sure no one will see the photos, Steve. If someone gets a hold of them, they will know what I look like nude, and could cause problems for us, in our religious community. I can't believe how exposed I am in the photos." And then she started to giggle. "You can almost see what I had for breakfast my vagina is so open you can see to my cervix." The mature woman was thinking while looking through the photos. "I really do look good and so sexy spread out and exposed." She was becoming excited again thinking of the night's events, so she sat in her husband's lap, while looking at the photos and commenting on them, feeling his organ expanding bumping against her pussy lips.

Steve was not as happy with the photos, as his wife was. Although he thought his wife looked beautiful nude, he thinks he could do a better job, capturing her beauty.

The horny mature woman was sitting on her husband's lap, and critiquing the photos with him. She could feel her husband expanding. Deloris spread her legs, rose up and inserted her husband's pecker in her pussy. She was slowly sliding his erection in and out of her flower of life. They spent the next half hour making love in the reverse cowgirl position, while looking at the first photos ever taken of her in the nude, it was exciting her.

"This is the most romantic night of my life." Deloris though as she closed her eyes to feel her husband's organ pulsing in her pussy. "I feel so loved." She thought, as she rode her husband to completion. "OHOHOHOH this is the best night of my life." Delores screamed as she came.

"You feel so good Deloris." Steve said as he was meeting his wife's strokes and he came with a grunt a minute after his wife, who was riding him like a mad woman in the end.

The camera was in reach, so Steve had Deloris slide up a little and he took many photos of their intimate connection. They went to their bed room. Deloris climbed on their bed, on her back; she spread her legs showing her red pubic hair, and her well serviced pussy. Steve also took a full frontal of his wife with her legs spread. Some photos on her knees, looking over her shoulder smiling, with their resent cum, at the entrance to her pussy, ready to escape and her back door exposed to the camera.

That night they slept nude, another first. They spooned all night; it was a very restful sleep, for both.

Steve came to work happy and Ted noticed it.

"Steve for the day you had yesterday, and what you have to take care of today, you're very happy this morning? You still have that mess to clean up, with the order." Ted said.

Thinking only of the night he had with Deloris, Steve Said. "Deloris let me take photos of her, last night. Although, I need some instruction, the photos I took last night are okay for a beginner."

"What if I come over, and give you some pointers?" Ted said excited that he may be able to talk Deloris out of her clothes.

Steve turning red said. "I don't think Deloris would like you there, with the type of photos, I took of her last night."

"She could put on a one piece swimsuit, and we can photograph her in that." Ted stated, knowing he could talk her out of her suit, if they agree to start with the swimsuit photos.

It took Ted and Steve all day to straighten out the order, but by quitting time, it was sent out correctly. The order went out still a day ahead of schedule.

Deloris came home before Steve she took a shower, put on another negligee, and called Charlene. "Hi Charlene, how are things going today?" She said after her friend answered.

"Everything is good, how is everything with you?" Charlene said.

Steve said after taking photos of me nude last night, that I am too sexy for my clothes, and he wants me to walk around nude, at home. Do you think I should do that?"

"You can try it, see how you like it, but if you look humiliated and feel embarrassed doing that, it will make your husband feel like a brute, as he loves you and doesn't want you to feel bad. You have to give him the impression, you are proud to be nude, in front of him." Charlene explained to Deloris.

"Well, I'm waiting for Steve to get home. I have a negligee on right now, but I am trying to get up the courage to remove the garment. The photos he took of me yesterday came out great. He had a bad day yesterday and I made it all better for him last night. I want to thank you for your help. I have to go now he will be home any minute. Thanks again."

Deloris hung up, removed the negligee, and waited for her husband nude, watching the news on the TV.

"Honey I'm home." Steve said as he walked into the kitchen, noting there wasn't anything for dinner.

"I'm in the living room."

Steve walks into the room to see his wife face red with some embarrassment, nude, with her legs spread, rubbing her nipples with one hand and her pussy with the other and she said. "You said I am too sexy for my clothes. How about going out to eat tonight, we haven't done anything like that, in a long time. You can pick out what you want me to wear, as long as I don't get arrested." Deloris said turning red with the thought of going out in the outfit her husband picks out for her along with the knowledge she is masturbating for the first time and in front of her husband. "Hopefully he doesn't think I am a slut." She thought getting up to give her husband a kiss hello. Having a naughty inspiration she wiped the fingers she had in her pussy on his nose, laughing saying. "Steve that is a little something to remember me by."

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers