First Time Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers

I helped him to lie down on his back and then I got on top of him and kissed his lips eagerly. He used his tongue to explore my lips before sticking it inside my mouth. It felt like heaven when I felt his tongue intertwine with my own. I kissed his check and neck, getting my bright red lipstick on his skin. Anthony removed his shirt and tossed it to the floor. I pressed my body on top of his, loving the feeling of flesh on flesh as I felt his body heat. Our kisses were getting really hot and heavy by this point, and I felt his raging hard-on as he pushed his hips up on my legs. I knew that we would soon be fucking.

Anthony took the initiative and pulled down my red lacy panties as he lay under me. He grabbed my bare ass and started to knead it in his hands. I knew my pussy was getting wet on his nice navy slacks; I pulled his slacks down over his legs so he wouldn't have to have his dry cleaner remove a wet spot the next day. I could feel his erection even more with only his silk white boxers between us now.

Without a word I stood up and took his hand. He stood up and I walked to the bed while still holding his hand. I appreciated his open staring at my nude body as we plopped ourselves down on the bed.

"You like what you see?" I asked him as I lay on my back spread eagled. I always get a special rush when someone admires my naked figure. I spread my legs wide to give him a good view of my bush. Sometimes I shave down there, but now I keep it shortly trimmed. My pubic hair is slightly darker than the blond hair on my head. I jiggled my tits to give him even more to look at. I got my first good view of his cock as I noticed the bulge in his boxers.

"Yes, I love what I see, Jennifer!" he said as he put his hands on my tits to feel me up. I reached into my black leather purse to pull out a condom while he explored my body with his fingers. I wondered if he had ever been with a call girl before. I was intensely curious, but I didn't think it would be proper to ask. I let myself get lost in my fantasy. I wanted to remember every moment of this so I could masturbate to it and fuck my husband while remembering this night. It felt so dirty to actually be in a stranger's hotel room, about to fuck him, and have him believe that I was a prostitute. I got so hot when I felt the $300 in my purse. I didn't really need the money; it was the fact that I was about to earn it for having sex that made me feel super nasty and hot.

I unwrapped the red Trojan lubricated condom. While I had been getting the condom out, Anthony had removed his last item of clothing. He lay on the bed naked right next to me. I felt our bare legs brush up against each other. I slowly put the condom on his huge erection. I thought it would be proper to let him choose the position, since he was paying for this experience.

"How do you want it, Anthony?" I wondered what position he would choose. My bet was missionary, since he seemed pretty conservative.

"I want you on top, Jennifer. I just want to close my eyes and let you make love to me" was his response.

That sounded fine to me! Sometimes I love to take charge sexually and ride a man. I positioned my body on top of his and helped him guide his dick into my waiting pussy. I felt the head of it pop into my hole, and then I gently lowered my body down onto his as his dick sunk further and further into me. I relaxed for a minute after it was all the way inside to give me time to get used to the filled up feeling between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his and gave him a long slow kiss before starting to move my body. I could hear the wet sounds of our kiss as I lay still and enjoyed the feeling. I was very aroused and ready to give him the fucking of his life.

I started to grind my hips up and down slowly. Since Anthony had referred to the act as 'making love,' I figured that I should give it to him slow and easy for awhile before I got really wild on him. He didn't talk, but he made soft sighing and moaning noises as I rode his cock with my slick pussy. I moaned a little myself. I was tempted to let out some loud exaggerated porn star moans, but I wanted this to be believable, and I didn't want to turn him off with any fake theatrics. All of the quiet moaning and groaning I was doing was completely natural. I felt the first hint of sweat as our bodies got hotter. His chest started to feel slippery as my breasts pushed up against it during sex.

I suddenly felt his hands grab my ass, and he started to play with it again. I keep my ass well toned, and I hoped he liked feeling the firm round contours as he grabbed my ass. I tried to touch him as much as I could, but it was difficult because I was on top and needed some support from my other hand sometimes. He kissed my neck and the area between my breasts as I started to ride him a little harder and faster. I felt his chest bump up against my chest with each thrust. He started to move his hips as well to meet my thrusts. I focused on the wonderful feelings deep inside my pussy as he thrust harder into me from below. I wished that I could fuck him without the condom.

Our kisses became more and more eager as we thrust faster and faster. Anthony slowed down a few times, presumably to keep from coming too soon. I put a finger from my right hand on my clit and played with myself a little; not enough to come, but enough to really add to the sensation between my legs. I felt his cock fuck me really fast and deep all of a sudden, and I put my arms around his back so we could press our bodies closer together. I used every muscle in my body to give him a good time as he got closer to orgasm.

He started to moan louder as we went at it really hot and heavy. I ground me hips rapidly up and down, and rotated my hips around to give him a surprising sensation. I lifted my torso up and said "Play with my tits, Anthony." He grabbed one breast in each hand and played with them while gently pinching my left nipple. If he looked up, he would have seen my long blonde hair flying around like crazy as sweat poured down my forehead. I yelled "Fuck me!" really loud to turn him on even more as he approached his climax.

He was thrusting his hips up so rapidly I could barely keep up with the pace, and I felt his cock slam deep inside my pussy a few times each second. We were both breathing and panting really hard with sexual exertion as we fucked each other like crazy. I quickly remembered my fantasy again, and I felt like a real call girl pleasing her customer to the best of her ability. I wondered how often real prostitutes felt actual sexual pleasure while working. I knew that to them it was just a job probably, but to me it felt damn good, and I enjoyed the awesome sex as he fucked me as hard as possible.

He let out one really intense moan and then I could tell that he had started to come. I saw his face wrinkle up as he started to come as he fucked me hard. I sat still, letting him control the pace as he let the orgasm course through his body. I felt a sudden rush as the first burst of come rushed out of him. Even with the condom on I could feel the heat of his come in my pussy walls. I gently played with his balls to intensify his orgasm. He thrust really fast for a few moments and then the pace started to settle down as his cock had some more contractions. I let him fuck me slower and slower as he finished his orgasm, and then I collapsed on top of him. When I felt his cock gently pull out of mine I discretely pulled off his condom and tossed it onto a towel on the floor.

I rolled off of him and caressed his body as we lay side by side. His cock was still big while semi erect, and I stroked his thighs to make him feel even more pleasure after his intense orgasm. Some residual come was still dripping out of the head of his cock.

We talked for a few minutes after sex. Normally I like talking to men after a one night stand, but I didn't think a real call girl would stick around for too long after performing the service. I didn't want to be rude, though, so I listened as he chatted about the Chicago Cubs and Bulls, and about a great Japanese restaurant on Clark Street. I smiled and stared at his naked body as he chatted, and I was glad that he didn't ask me any personal questions. I didn't want to lie if he asked me questions about my life, but I hadn't prepared much of a background story to explain my situation either. All he knew about me so far was that I supposedly lived somewhere in the city.

He did ask me if I had a card, which I assumed was so he could call me for another 'date' or whatever you call the time between a call girl and her customer. I cursed myself as I realized I hadn't planned for this question in my fantasy.

"Uh...I don't have my card on me."

"That's all right, how about your phone number?"

"Well, I don't usually give it out," I lied.

"Then how do you get repeat business?" he asked.

I hesitated. I didn't know what to say.

"People know me through word of mouth. People usually have my number through referrals."

"Oh." He said. I knew that I had hurt his feelings because he must have believed that many other people have my number but he didn't.

"Uh...Anthony, I'll give you my number, I had a really good time with you. Call me up sometime!" I answered, not sure what I would do if and when he did call me. "But please don't give my number out to anyone, O.K.? I really don't need any more business."

"Your number is safe with me, Jennifer." he answered.

"Well, it was fun partying with you, Anthony. I had a really good time, and by the grin on your face I can tell that you had a good time too!" I looked at him as he started to get dressed. Still naked, I walked over to the nightstand to get a pen and piece of paper out of my purse. I didn't have a nice pen, just an old Bic ballpoint that could barely write. I scribbled down my phone number and name on the scratch paper and handed it to Anthony. He took one last good look at my nude body before I slipped back into my lingerie.

He surprised me as I finished hooking the bra back on. He was right behind me, and he started to rub my shoulders. This felt really good after the sexual exertion, and I melted in his touch as he gave me a short backrub. I closed my eyes and let him caress my back and shoulders. After this blissful massage, I turned around and gave him a long wet kiss. He looked very hot in just his pants and no shirt. The skin of his chest touched my flesh one last time as I let him kiss me passionately.

I eventually put on the rest of my clothing and said my final goodbye of the night to Anthony. I wasn't sure if this would be the last time I ever visited him, or the start of an affair. I didn't want him to know that I was just a bored housewife looking to fulfill a nasty sexual fantasy.

"How are you getting home, Jennifer?" he asked me on my way out the door.

"Oh, I call someone to pick me up. You know, my manager."

"Oh." He replied, realizing that I meant a pimp when I said manager. He handed me another crisp hundred dollar bill as I walked out the door. I slipped into my role playing again, feeling like a real call girl as I took my tip and put it in my pusrse with the rest of my earnings. I closed the door of the hotel suite behind me and took the elevator back to the lobby.

On the way down to the elevator to meet my husband, I reflected on the evening's events. I was feeling mixed emotions about the experience. I did not regret it at all; it was hot to pretend I was a paid sexual escort; and I had just fucked a stranger for money. But for some reason I felt that part of the fantasy was not completely fulfilled. The whole experience just felt like a great one night stand with an attractive stranger in a fancy hotel. It didn't feel dirty enough to really meet my expectations of being a total slut prostitute. I felt it was a good introduction to the world of prostitution, but I realized I needed a little something more to feel like my fantasy had been completed. I felt that I had lived like a high class call girl, but I wanted to live like a whore.

I arrived exited the elevator and walked to the hotel bar. Jim was pretty drunk as I sat down next to him at his table.

"Hey there big guy! Want to party?" I joked, pretending that I was still a call girl with my own husband.

"How much is it?" he joked back.

"$300." I answered.

"$300? I don't have that kind of money on me. Can I write you a check?"

"A check? Do you think I'd take a check from you?" I laughed, replaying a conversation between Tom Cruise and Rebecca De Mornay in Risky Business.

"Seriously, honey, how was your date with Mr. Businessman?" he asked after taking a big sip of his gin and tonic.

"His name was Anthony, and I fucked his brains out. Here, take this." I said as I pulled one of the hundred dollar bills out of my purse and folded it in half.

"What? Why are you giving me money?" Jim asked.

"Because you're the house!" I laughed. I told him all the details about my first experience as a prostitute, and he quietly listened. I didn't spare him any detail; I was graphic in my physical description of Anthony's cock, and I described how good it had felt when I straddled Anthony and covered his cock with my juicy cunt. I reached under the table and felt my husband's growing erection as he listened to me describe what had happened upstairs.

"Wow, that's smoking hot, Jennifer. Was it everything you imagined it would be?"

"Well, yes and no. I'm very glad I did this, Jim, it was wicked fun. But deep down inside, I think I need to do something much kinkier. I want to feel more like a street hooker to complete the fantasy. This felt too nice and clean; I didn't feel like a total sluttish whore. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to do this again, but not in a fancy hotel. I want something really sleazy, Jim." Jim and I are very open sexually, and he wasn't shocked to hear me say this. "Let's go home, Jim. I want to make love to you."

"I booked a room while you were upstairs, Jennifer." Jim said. I was very relieved, as I felt too tired to make the trip back to the suburbs. Jim paid his tab at the bar and we walked to the elevator. When the elevator door opened I noticed Anthony getting out of the elevator. The moment was awkward; neither of us said a word. I wondered if he thought that I was with another customer so soon after our encounter. This thought turned me on all over again, and I gave Anthony a wink as I entered the elevator.

Jim had booked us a nice room on the fifth floor. It wasn't as luxurious as Anthony's suite, but it was still incredible. I collapsed on the bed, too exhausted to take the initiative sexually. I let Jim pull up my dress above my waist and remove my thong. He rubbed my pussy to get me warmed up.

He stripped all of his clothing off and got on top of me as I lay on my back. I still had the dress partly on as he slipped inside my warm hole. He asked me to describe my fantasy while we fucked.

"Well, I would dress in a really skimpy outfit, of course. Something cheap and trashy, not at all like this expensive dress. Something that a real whore would wear." I loved to talk dirty while we had sex.

"Yeah, you're going to be a street whore next time, Jennifer?" my husband said as he pumped away. He was talking between pants and groan. I felt sweat drip down from his chest to my dress. My dress was getting soaked. It felt really naughty to fuck with my dress still on, like we were too horny to remove it all the way and just had to go at it before I could strip it off.

"Yes, I'm talking about cheap sex at a motel 6, Jim. Or giving some stranger a blowjob in an ally! Really down and dirty, honey."

"You want to suck off some guy you just met, my whore?" Jim banged away harder and harder. My pussy felt really used. It had just been fucked by Anthony less than an hour before, and now my husband was roughly pounding my pussy with his cock. He wrapped his hands around my ass so he could thrust deeper. I nudged him a little to move his waist up just a few inches so I could finger my own clit. I started to masturbate while he continued to slide his dick in and out of me faster and faster.

I pictured myself standing on the street corner in a black mini skirt and a super tight red tank top. I imagined having no bra or panties underneath my clothes. I fantasized about a guy driving up to me and rolling down his window. "How much?" the guy asks in my fantasy. "$50 for a blowjob, $100 for a fuck!" I answer in my fantasy.

I could tell that Jim was getting close to coming. I couldn't help comparing his sexual technique to Anthony's. It was hard to compare, since I had been on top with Anthony and now I was on the bottom with my husband. My husband grabbed me tighter than Anthony had. It felt really slutty having sex with two men in such quick succession. I heard my husband let out a final moan before filling my pussy with his hot come. With no condom between me and my husband I felt his hot come rush into my pussy as he came.

After Jim finished coming, he stayed inside me for a minute, still semi erect. Eventually he withdrew his cock and lay down beside me. I continued to rub my clit, feeling my husbands sticky come on my fingers as I masturbated. His come was oozing out of my pussy and onto my hands.

"Did you like that fucking, Jennifer?" He asked.

"Oh yes. You were a great customer. I hope to service you again sometime!" I laughed.

"How did you like being a paid call girl, honey?"

"I liked it a lot. I just can't wait to plan my next adventure. I hope you can help me plan something really sleazy for next time." I stroked my clit faster, rubbing in furious circles, using firmer pressure.

"O.K., Jennifer. Tomorrow we will go shopping on Clark Street. There are a bunch of grungy clothes shops; I'm sure I can help you pick out something really slutty for tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow, Jim? I was thinking more like next weekend."

"Hey, I'm your manager, and you will do what I tell you to, whore! Just kidding, I'm trying to help you with a little role-playing to set the stage for your next paid sexual escapade, honey! Seriously, it doesn't have to really be tomorrow. I must confess, I thought this would just be a fantasy for your enjoyment, but I got so turned on while I was down in the bar having some drinks. My dick was hard the whole time as I tried to picture you and your customer in his hotel room. God you turn me on, Jennifer!"

I continued to finger myself, spreading my legs apart so I could reach stick a finger inside my pussy. I closed my eyes. I imagined wearing something really trashy the next night. I pictured myself in a seedy motel, sucking off some stranger I had just picked up while standing on a street corner. The guy in my fantasy was a factory worker who had saved up his money for a month so he could party with a dirty slut for an hour. I prepared to be that dirty slut, catering to the customer's every whim as he fucked me until his come was spent, and he received the fuck of his life.

I reached the point of no return, feeling the crashing waves of my orgasm hit my body. It started out with hard physical contractions inside my pussy, and then my whole body felt an incredible release of tension. I let out a load moan as I came hard. The aftershocks kept my pussy quivering for a minute after the initial waves of my orgasm subsided.

"Oh my God that felt good, Jim. I feel so utterly exhausted and sexually spent. I can't wait to tell you all the juicy details of future sexual adventures. I love you, Jim." I turned around to kiss him goodnight.

"I love you too Jennifer. Goodnight."

I drifted off to sleep, with thoughts of hot adventures and cheap sex to come.

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers
12