First Time Quickie

Story Info
Her first lesbian experience was in a changing room.
1.5k words
3.89
143.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notabutch
notabutch
176 Followers

As with all my other stories, I'm not bothering to retype my physical description again. If you want to know how I look, it's in the story "I thought she was straight." I wrote a story about an adventure with a girl in the Navy, but she's not the only one I fooled around with who was in the military. Seriously, the Navy is like a lesbian magnet. Anyway, this is the story of my first time with another woman, and how even though it was a quickie it was still indescribably better than anything I'd ever done with a guy.

She was another one of those women that I see very often but never talked to. I was at the point where I knew I was into girls, but hadn't had much experience yet beyond drunken make out sessions at parties. We would check each other out but we were always in a situation where we'd really have to go out of our way to have a conversation. She had reddish brown, wavy hair which she always tied back, and a foreign looking face, like maybe her family was originally from eastern Europe or something. She wouldn't look out of place in Romania. Her body was showing her age, which looked to be in her early 40's, but it was still pretty trim. She was in the military, after all. Maybe C cup breasts and a classic hourglass figure. Judging from the stripes on her chest, she was a pretty high rank. I never did find out exactly what she did or who she was, but I think she was pretty important.

We'd gone for a few months just looking but not touching, when one day I was shopping for a semi formal outfit and I saw her there. I wasn't surprised, since I often see her there, and we glanced at each other when we weren't focusing on clothes. I selected an outfit, a knee length black skirt and a white, very tight and fairly low cut blouse with sleeves that came a little past my elbows. It was for my job at the time working at an office so I couldn't pick anything too sexy, but I could still have fun.

As I walked to the changing rooms, I looked at her and gave her a mischievous kind of smile, you know, like "come on baby." It was mostly as a joke, but I guess I was hoping she'd follow me in. I maintained eye contact while I went into a changing room up until the time I closed the door. I sat down on the small bench inside and started taking the clothes off the hangers. Judging from the look that she gave back, I knew that if she was going to follow me in, it wouldn't be long before she'd join me. I was extremely nervous though, since I'd never gone very far with a girl when I was completely sober.

A couple minutes later, I heard a knock on the door and a woman I presumed to be the one I wanted asked me if I needed any help putting things on. I answered in the affirmative and she stepped in, locking the door behind her. She turned back to me and we both stood there, facing each other for a few seconds. Then she said, "I think you need to take your clothes off first."

I said it sounded like a good idea and I stared at her as I slowly pulled my top over my head. I could see her eyes following the hem of my shirt, up until my breasts were uncovered and her eyes stayed there. My shirt came off, then I leaned down, giving her a nice view of my cleavage, and slid my skirt down to my ankles. Now she was staring at the front of my thong, which was white and a little bit lacy around the edges. I always wear a thong, even when there's no need. People complain about feeling like there's something shoved up your crack but I don't really notice it. They make me feel sexy.

I was standing there in just a bra and a thong so I was feeling very exposed and nervous, and I said so. She asked me if I wanted her to strip so we'd be on the same level. I smiled at this, since this was sounding like some cheesy porn movie or something, but I said it would make me feel better. She didn't put on a show for me or anything, she just matter of factly took off her t shirt and jeans. We stood there half naked in front of each other, and I think we both didn't know what to do next. Finally she said, "Look. I want you, and you want me, and we both know it. Let's not waste any more time." I was taken aback a little by her forwardness, but it did make the situation easier. Sometimes I wish all girls would be like she was and just straight out say that they want each other, instead of being all flirty and taking forever. Sometimes I don't, though.

She took off her bra and panties, and I did the same. Then she took a step towards me and kissed me, taking me into her arms and pressing her naked body against mine. I tensed up and returned the kiss stiffly since I was so nervous, and she stopped and looked at me.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"No, not really. I haven't done much when I was sober."

"Are you straight?"

"No, I don't know what I am but I know I'm not straight."

She laughed and said, "Don't we all," and pushed me by the shoulders so I was sitting on the bench again. She straddled my hips and started kissing me passionately, but I'm kind of small (she was several inches taller than me) so that position wasn't working very well. I turned so that we were sitting on the bench facing each other and our knees pulled up. I scooted forward so that our pussies were pressed against each other, and she started rocking her hips forward. We did this for a while, but it did more to turn us on than to give us pleasure. She got on the floor and turned me around so that her head was in my crotch. Her tongue went straight to my clit, flicking it over and over until I was struggling not to make too much noise.

This was the first time a girl had gone down on me, and I knew from the moment her tongue touched me that I was never going to let a guy try to do it to me again. A girl is usually just more skillful. They don't put too much or too little pressure, and they know what makes you feel good. Very few guys can do that. Looking at it as objectively as I can, girls are usually better at going down on other girls than guys are.

As she was licking my clit, she slid two fingers into me and curled them forward, massaging my g spot. I had to bite into my arm to keep from crying out and I leaned against the wall so I could push my hips forward into her face. I grabbed her head and started to come. I think I might have moaned out loud but I was too distracted to notice. When my muscles stopped contracting around her fingers, she pulled them out and rubbed them on my lips, giving me a taste of myself. She said, "Don't you taste good? I love your taste." Then we kissed again.

I was feeling physically satisfied but I really wanted to give her pleasure. I broke the kiss and told her I wanted to make her feel good, but she said, "You already did hon" and got up. We put our clothes on and she wrote her number on a scrap of paper from her purse. She kissed me again and smiled, then said that we should leave at different times. I took the clothes that I still hadn't tried on and walked out of the changing room. As I walked out, I noticed a woman staring at me with a shocked expression on her face. She seriously looked like she was going to pass out or something. Her eyes were huge. She must have worked there because she said, "If you ever need any help, I'll be right here." I smiled at her politely, knowing I'd never take her up on her offer. The combined weight of her thighs probably added up to my total body weight. I've always wondered how morbidly obese people have sex, especially if it was with another overweight person. I wasn't about to try it and find out though.

Anyway, I ended up losing her phone number. It got lost somewhere between the changing rooms and my house, but wherever it was I never saw it again. I did see her, however. I tried to get the opportunity to tell her that I wasn't blowing her off, but she was always talking to somebody else or just disappearing into a room or something. She kind of ignores me now, which makes me sad. I hope that someday I'll be able to talk to her and tell her that I didn't call because I just lost her number, not because I'm a total bitch.

notabutch
notabutch
176 Followers