First Time Sex Party

Story Info
Couple at their first sex party.
1.1k words
3.94
69k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rm8181
rm8181
62 Followers

My glass of scotch is shaking in my hands as I prepare for my moment in the sun.

It feels a bit strange, all these prying eyes.

It is a large room, bar to one side, dance floor to the other ... and an extra-large bed in the middle of the room. It has the dimensions of four queen size beds, all pushed together. It is covered in a draping black sheet, tightly fitted.

No-one is on the bed yet, we've been told that does not happen until later in the night. At this point, it is just like any other bar, strangers drinking and laughing. But there is an electricity here tonight. A nervousness in the air.

I can feel it.

I see my man and we wink at each other as he walks toward the bathroom. I have been sitting by myself while he talked to the bar-man, looking at all the people that slowly drift into the bar.

It is a good looking crowd. No-one looks sleazy or dirty, it is full of good people. Not outstanding people, no-one here could walk the catwalks of New York, but just a good crowd. A few groups of girls giggly loudly, couples snuggle into each other and the bar tenders happily pour the drinks. The more drinks the better, I feel.

Amos and I have been together for just over ten years now and have been quite flat for a while. Not just in our relationship but in the bedroom as well. It has been ten years of the same five or six positions. Not that it is bad, it's just not great like it used to be.

That's why we're here.

I imagine, that's why most people are here.

As the night drifts on, the crowd becomes louder and soon there are some people kissing on the bed. I can't help but to watch when one couple begins to undress each other. The excitement is thrilling. Amos is watching too.

Soon, the woman is giving the toned naked man a blow job and he throws his head backwards in joy. She is really getting into it, rubbing her head up and down like an experienced porn star. They have obviously been here before. Their confidence is obvious. I hear a moan on the other corner of the bed and lean forward to see another woman straddling a man, slowly rolling her hips on-top of his naked body. I hadn't noticed them but looking around, I see quite a few people starting to get very intimate.

In a rush of adrenalin, I grab Amos's hand and lead him to the bed. I don't want to be the last one on. I gently press him onto the bed, asking him to take off his shirt. He obliges as I unbutton his jeans and pull them off. He is already hard and his penis jumps out ready for action. It seems bigger than usual, and as I place my hands on his member, I notice it is harder.

I begin to rub it, then I take my clothes off and drop them on-top of his jeans. I can feel the eyes watching my naked body. I can feel the excitement. I don't care about my insecurities now, we're all here together for the same thing. As I place my mouth on his member, Amos lies down. I point my bottom in the air, exposing my freshly shaved pussy to the prying eyes. I begin to bounce my head on his knob and I can feel every part of him clenching. He is thrusting forward as I continue up and down, and he is definitely harder than I have seen in years.

I feel a hand on my bottom and I turn and look to see a strapping, muscular young man, dressed in only jeans. I would love to have him inside me but I smile and shake my head. He understands, smiles and moves on. Looking back at Amos, I catch his eyes. I haven't looked him in the eyes for long time.

His hands grip my shoulders and push me backwards. He kisses my breasts and as he does, I look around the room, catching a few eyes in the process. One girl who is also on the bed catches my eyes. Her man is already pounding her in the missionary position and she reaches out to my hand.

I touch her soft hand just as Amos enters me.

I moan loudly.

Amos continues to stab me with his hard, hard member and I lie back, taking all of him, still holding the hand of the girl beside me. I look into her eyes, she looks into mine and we keep them locked onto one another for a long period of time while our men have their way.

I can see deep within her as she starts to orgasm. I can tell because she going red, moaning and beginning to shake. It is so intimate. So real. I stop Amos, then I turn over for him to take me doggy style, sticking my bottom up in the air. He takes me and I feel him pounding my insides. He holds the small of my back and aggressively jams his stick into me.

I watch the other people on the bed having sex. There are six couples now, all naked, all in different positions, all enjoying this moment.

Amos stops and slides under me. I straddle him, thrusting my hips back and forth. He is loving it. I am loving. What a moment.

I put on a bit of a performance, throwing my hair around and riding him with extra enthusiasm. Amos fondles rubs my clitoris, and I squeal.

Yes.

I lie back down and Amos enters me again. I put my legs on his shoulders and he drives me hard. He has not driven me like this for a long time. He is thumping into me. Deep.

He continues to pound as I look over at the couple next to us. She is riding him reverse cowgirl, watching everyone. She smiles at me. I smile back. I look back at Amos and look deep into his eyes. They are so blue. So deep and full of emotion. With all these people around, I have never felt closer to him.

When Amos comes, I squeal. Lying down in a moment of bliss, I reach my hands out and feel numerous bodies.

I smile.

When I come back to realism, Amos is putting his clothes back on and he indicates for me to do the same. As much as I love having everyone else around, this is our night and I oblige. We quickly dress and walk out of the room, giving our sex life the firecracker it needed.

rm8181
rm8181
62 Followers