First Time Sharing

Story Info
Gloria take your top off Rick won't mind.
1.2k words
4.35
113.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think a lot of married couples do this; during foreplay we sometimes talk about sexy scenarios to make us more excited.

One of our more frequent topics is my husband mentioning someone we know, like Rick, and will whisper how sexy it would be for me to get nude for him as my husband watches.

Being an exhibitionist it's always a turn on for me. Sometimes while having sex I'll call out the persons name saying "Oh fuck me hard Rick." It just adds a little spice to our love making, it's not something we always do, but it can be fun.

Rick and his wife Kathy are friends of ours and Rick has come up in our love play on a number of occasions. I find him to be sexy and sweet, but it's my husband that suggests him when we play.

Rick, Kathy my husband Jim and I spent a leisurely summer day on our boat. We freshened up at the marina and then took the boat to a dock and dine restaurant.

We had a wonderful dinner with plenty of drinks. We all get a long well so there was good conversation and plenty of laughs. We stayed in the restaurant longer then we expected and had more to drink then planned also, at least my husband did. He wasn't drunk, but he was a stickler for driving sober ether in a car or boat.

We pulled away from the docks and dropped anchor just around the neighboring cove. The plan was to make some coffee and give my husband an extra hour or so to burn off some alcohol.

Kathy and I went in the galley and made some coffee; well actually I made the coffee. Kathy, a light weight in the drinking department, laid down on a bunk and fell asleep.

I gave Jim the coffee and Rick and I had a beer, we weren't driving so why not.

We had some music playing and the guys were talking about something I wasn't very interested in. It was a hot night and even on the water there was little or no breeze.

"I'm really warm, are you guys?" I asked.

Rick said" it is hot, but coming from the air-conditioning in the restaurants makes it seem hotter."

My husband said with a grin "Gloria, take off your top if it'll make you more comfortable, Rick won't mind. Will you Rick?"

"Won't bother me, please do," Rick said with the same grin my husband had.

I looked at my husband, not sure if he was for real or not. He smiled and gave me a little shrug of the shoulder which I took as, why not. Why not is right, this was just like our pillow talk and I would love to have Rick look at me.

I unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra and tossed them aside.

"Ahh, that's much better," I said while facing both of them.

Rick was trying to be cool about the whole thing. He wanted to just stare, but wasn't comfortable with my husband being there. My husband on the other hand was loving it and went below and got his camera. While my husband was below I told Rick I liked having him look at me.

"Rick, Kathy is still out like a light, I wasn't sure if I should wake her or not," my husband said when he returned.

"Let her sleep, she's not good with naps, so it's better to let her wake up on her own," He said.

"You mean I'm here topless alone with you two guys," I said with a big smile while slowly shaking my breasts from side to side.

"Gloria, dance to the music for us," my husband said.

I danced, Rick stood back and watched and my husband took pictures, this was so much fun.

"Rick dance with me, "I said while walking towards him. He looked hesitate until my husband told him to relax and enjoy himself.

"Gloria take everything off," my husband said. So while dancing slowly next to Rick I took off my skirt then pulled down my panties.

"Rick get naked with me please," I whispered near Rick's ear.

Up until this point the dancing naked thing was just teasing fun. When Rick undressed and I saw his cock sticky straight up and I looked over at my husband and saw he took his shorts off and was also sporting a hard on, I got that little ache in my tummy meaning I was getting hot!

"Gloria hold Ricks cock," my husband said.

I took his cock in my hand and gave it a squeeze; Rick gave me a big smile.

"Glory feel his balls with your other hand."

I liked the idea of following my husband's orders. He isn't usually very dominating with me; this was a side of him I was beginning to like.

"Rick, you can play with Gloria's nipples."

Rick rolled my nipples between his finger tips and I could feel the excitement travel down my body to between my legs.

As we were touching each other we were kissing and whispering to each other how excited we were.

"How are you feeling Gloria?" my husband asked.

"I'm so hot honey," I answered.

"Kneel down in front of Rick and hold his cock."

I did as I was told and was looking up at Rick while holding his cock.

"Glory, suck and lick his balls."

I turned to look at my husband, not exactly sure I heard him correctly, he smiled and gave me a go ahead nod.

I licked Rick's sweaty balls and took one in my mouth. I looked up at Rick and he was looking down at me, watching as I licked and sucked.

"Suck his cock!"

I was so hot, I wanted his cock in my mouth so bad, I didn't hesitate a second when I was commanded to suck it. Rick backed up so he could sit on one of the deck chairs. He told me later he could feel his knees buckling from the excitement and was afraid he was going to fall overboard.

Not to brag, but I've always been told I give a great blow job, not sure many guys would say a blow job was just okay, but I took it as a compliment just the same. Rick thought I was good and he was polite enough to tell me he was going to cum. I don't know if he expected me to finish him by hand or what, but I took his whole load in my mouth, I've always swallowed and I sucked down the last drop.

I could feel my husband behind me now and he stuck is cock up my pussy while I was bent over with my face in Ricks lap. I was holding Ricks cock with my left hand and rubbing my clit with my right hand. I lost all track of time, but when I did cum it was so forceful I collapsed on the deck and wasn't able to move. I was lying on my back with my legs spread open, covered in sweat and just catching my breath when I heard my husband say "Hi Kathy we can explain."