First Time Sharing

Story Info
My first story submission. This is about sharing my wife.
1.5k words
3.82
45.9k
14
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The First Time I Shared My Wife. This is my first story submission.

*****

A little background, I had mentioned to her before, while we were having sex, my desire to share her. She seemed interested but said that it wasn't something that she could do on her own. She said that maybe if it were a surprise she would like it. Well, that definitely got me thinking. If she wanted a surprise then a surprise it would be. So I devised a plan to set her up for a very memorable first time of being shared.

We had the Honeymoon Suite of the St. Louis Marriot West reserved for the night. We are in the Limo on the way there having Champagne and talking about the fun ahead of us for the night. I told her that I had a very special evening planned for her that I was sure that she would enjoy. She was excited and ready to see what I had in store.

The driver pulled up to the main entrance and came to open the door for us. I took her by the hand and lead her to the door. I had already checked in and had the key so we proceeded to the elevator. The door opened and we walked to our room for the night. We had an hour and a half before we needed to be downstairs. I opened the door and picked her up. I carried her into the room and gently placed her onto the bed. I walked over to the table where there was an iced bottle of Champagne and 2 glasses. I popped the cork and poured us each a glass. I toasted to a night to remember.

After she finished her Champagne I helped her move up on the bed and get more comfortable and poured her another glass. I asked her if she was ready for some fun before we went downstairs. She replied that she was indeed ready. I suggested that she get on the edge of the bed on her hands and knees, which she gladly did. I told her not to peek and that I would be right back. At that time I went to open the door. When I got back to the bed I pulled her dress up over her back to exposed her bare ass and shaved pussy. It really was quite a site to see. I asked if she was ready and she wiggled her ass in response.

That is when he walked into the room. He slowly walked up behind her, being careful to stay directly behind her so that he would not be seen. Once he was behind her he bent forward and kissed her ass and the back of her thighs. Upon feeling the contact she shuttered and spread her legs slightly giving him access to her sweet shaved pussy. After a couple long licks he stood up behind her and removed his pants. Next he grabbed his huge throbbing cock and placed the tip at the entrance to her smooth wet pussy. Upon feeling it touching her lips she began to rotate her hips grinding her shaved lips on his cock. Ever so slowly his began to rub the head up and down her pussy lips, teasing her. I could tell this was having the desired effect on her. The next time the alignment was right she thrust her hips back toward the cock at the vaginal opening. Her pussy was so wet that it had lubed his big cock while they were rubbing together the head popped right in with little resistance causing her to cry out with surprise when she felt herself quickly stretched by the large cock that was practically inside her. After pausing for a minute to become accustomed to the girth she began to back farther onto that cock. I asked he if it felt good and she just began to moan and they picked up the tempo and began to thrust towards one another. That is when she began screaming out as she began to have her first orgasm. As she was cuming he sunk his cock into her until he hit bottom and held it there while she continued to orgasm on his big cock.

After her orgasm subsided I asked her if she was ready to roll over and see the ownerr of the cock that she had just cum all over and she said she was definitely ready. I helped her roll onto her back being careful not to wrinkle her dress while she kept her eyes closed for the surprise. Once she was on her back I pulled her dress back up the expose her again and pulled the top down to expose her 36D tits. He moved in between her legs and slipped that big cock back into her tight pussy and thrust to the hilt in one smooth motion. He leaned forward and took each nipple into his mouth in turn and then moved up and started kissing her while he began sliding in and out of her again. That is when I told her to open her eyes and look at him for the first time. She began to cum instantly when she looked down and saw that Big Black Cock pounding into her white pussy. Just as she began to moan and scream he thrust all the way into her until his full black balls were smashed against her ass and started to pump stream after stream of his hot thick cum deep inside her recently married white pussy. After they had both finished cumming together I reminded her that it was time to go downstairs. After they had a minute to recover enough to move I helped her get to her feet and smooth her dress out. Then we headed downstairs to the banquet hall. That's right, I shared my white wife with a BBC on our wedding day before the reception.

We arrived down stairs with just a couple minutes to spare before the reception started. The DJ announced us and we entered to the cheers of our friends and families. We made our way around the room "Thanking" everyone while the meal was served.

After the meal was finished the DJ announced the first dance followed by the Father/Daughter dance. She met her dad out on the dance floor for the dance. As they were dancing i noticed that she seemed to be kind of squirming and I wondered what was going on. I soon found out why she was squirming. I was watching her dancing and I looked down at her feet as she floated across the floor. As I watched her feet I saw a giant load of cum drop onto the dance floor. I am not sure if anyone else saw it or not but when I saw that I got instantly hard again. After the dance was finished I quickly grabbed a napkin to clean the cum off the dance floor.

Next it was time for the bouquet and garter toss. First she did the bouquet toss and one of her college roommates caught the bouquet. Next they brought a chair to the middle of the dance floor for her to sit on so I could retrieve the garter. She sat on the edge of the chair and leaned back while spreading her legs. I moved in front of her and got on my hands and knees, slowly crawling towards her while her brides maids lifted the front of her dress for me. I climbed under her dress and she lifted her right leg and placed it on my shoulder. I reached up and grabbed the garter and started to slide it down her leg. I am not sure why but I was surprised when her inner thigh was wet and slick with the cum from the BBC that she had enjoyed earlier in the evening. They garter was completely soaked with cum. We didn't have an extra one or time to switch it out anyway so I had to toss that cum soaked garter. So, with the single guys gathered around behind me it took the garter and shot it over my right shoulder. I turned around just in time to see her garter caught by one of her college friends boyfriends. He caught it and held it to his nose and took a deep whiff of it and smile at the smell of sex on it. If he only knew where the smell came from.

The rest on the reception consisted of a few more drinks and dancing. Finally, around 11:30 the reception came to a close and it was time to head upstairs to the honeymoon suite for the night. In the elevator, on the way up the suite I asked her if she had enjoyed herself and she said that she most definitely enjoyed every minute of it and i leaned down to kiss her. I told her what a lucky man I was and how much I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with her and enjoying many more adventures in the future.