First Time Showing Off

Story Info
Asian wife shows herself to strangers.
2.1k words
4.2
107.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharekaty
sharekaty
44 Followers

The whole thing started because Jason, my husband, always talked about my breasts being somewhat larger than the average Asian woman's. He told me that he was always noticing men looking at my chest when I walked by. I pretended that I didn't know what he was talking about, but I had noticed the same thing. Actually, I don't think it has anything to do with me having large tits for an Asian woman. I think it is just the way a lot of men are. They are always looking at women's chests. In any case, I asked him if the fact that other men were staring at my tits bothered him, and he told me that it didn't at all. He said that he actually enjoyed it, and that it turned him on. He even went as far as to say that he wouldn't mind me teasing a bit by wearing things that show me off a little more.

At first I said that I couldn't do anything like that, but the idea did intrigue me, and to be perfectly honest, I had thought the same thing on occasion. To hear him say it though, made me really consider it for the first time. After that day, everywhere we went, Jason was constantly telling me about all of the men he saw staring at me, and I was really starting to enjoy it. One day I was getting ready to go out to get some things for a home improvement project we were working on, and I began thinking about all of our conversations. I was going to be going to a large home improvement store in our area, and I knew there would be a lot of men there, so I finally decided to give some of them a little show.

Having made this decision, I now had to decide what to wear. My heart started beating faster, and I was very nervous, but excited. I was actually going to go out with the intent of trying to turn men on! I went through my closet and tried on a few outfits, trying to find the one best suited for the purpose. I finally decided on a white sundress with nothing underneath. This is one of Jason's favorites because in the right light it is quite see-through. I usually wear a natural tone bra and panties that match my skin when I have it on. I knew that my dark nipples, and small patch of pubic hair would be easily seen when the light was hitting me correctly. I also threw on a pair of sandals rather than heels. I didn't want to be too obvious. I looked in the mirror, and decided it was time to go. On the drive to the store I got more nervous and more excited, but I was determined to do it.

I drove into the parking lot with my heart pounding like I had just woken up from a nightmare. I sat in the car for a few minutes thinking about what I was about to do. Finally, I opened the door and stepped out. The parking lot was mostly full, as usual, so I knew at least of few men would get a good view. I was hoping to run into someone in the parking lot since the sunlight was helpful in seeing through my dress. I was not disappointed.

I was walking down the row of cars and a man, probably in his mid-thirties, came out of the store walking down the row I was in. My stomach felt like it was in my throat, and I could feel my nipples rubbing against the fabric of my dress. I slowed my walk so I could give him more time to notice me. As he approached, I tried not be too obvious about watching him, but I had to know if he was looking. Luckily, he was a typical man, and his eyes went to my chest first. I saw his eyes widen just a bit, and he continued to look for what seemed like a long time, but couldn't have been more than a few seconds, then he looked up into my eyes. When he realized that I was watching him he quickly looked away and continued past me. I wanted to turn around to see if he was watching, but I was extremely nervous. Then I decided that this was what I was here to do, and I was going to enjoy it completely, so I turned my head around quickly, and the man was standing at the open trunk of his car, but he was looking right at me. Again when he saw that I noticed him he quickly tried to look away.

Now I was getting more turned on than nervous, so I stopped and turned around. The man noticed this and he looked at me and said hello. I figured since I might not get a better chance to flash inside the store, I would take full advantage of this situation before I went in. I said hello, and started walking towards the man. As I walked towards him, I said, "Do you know much about home repair?"

He replied, "Actually, I'm doing quite a bit of that right now."

I looked at him like a helpless girl and asked, "Do you have a minute, so I could ask you a couple questions?"

He looked almost delighted and said, "Sure, what do you need to know?" I knew the reason he was willing to stay. During this whole exchange of words his eyes had barely even looked at mine. They were darting down to my chest and, at times, the rest of me. I pretended not to notice, but it was making me very excited. I went on to ask him about a project that Jason and I had previously done to the house, so I didn't care what he had to say and I could pay attention to where his eyes were looking. As the conversation went on for a little while, his eye contact had stopped completely. He was looking almost non-stop at my tits.

Finally I said, out of the blue, "Is my dress see-through or something?"

When I said this, his eyes came quickly back to my face, and his jaw dropped a little. He quickly seemed embarrassed, and apologized for staring.

I smiled and said, "I'm not mad at you. I really want to know if you can see through my dress."

He looked at me as if he was unsure of what to say, then he looked at my tits again and said, "Well, yes, I can."

I smiled again, and said "Good. Well, thanks for the help. Maybe I'll see you again here sometime. Bye." I turned to walk away as he stood there looking very confused, but he didn't say anything else as I walked away.

I went into the store with much more confidence, and quite a bit more turned on. I walked through the aisles passing many men, and getting quite a few looks. I tried my best not to look too obvious, but I did get caught looking at a few guys as they looked at me. After a little while, I decided that I wanted a place that I could show more. I didn't just want them looking through my dress. I wanted to really flash someone. I looked around, but then decided, I could accomplish more someplace else. I decided to go to the mall. This was one place Jason always talked about and he had given me many ideas, so since I had started, I might as well go further.

As I left the store, I knew I wanted to do more than just let men see me in a see-through dress, and one sure way to do that was at the mall. Luckily, since Jason has this fantasy, he has given me many ideas, so I decided to try some of them out here. The first one is the obvious one, but I knew it would work. I had to go to the shoe store.

I walked into the mall, still wearing my white sundress with nothing underneath, so I still got quite a few looks, but now I wasn't paying as much attention to that, although I was still enjoying it. Now I was looking for something more. As I walked, I looked into all of the shoe stores I passed, looking for a guy that looked old enough for me to flash. As I went passed one particular store, I saw a nice looking man working that appeared to be in his 20's so I decided that he was going to be the one.

I walked in and started looking at the shoes, and he came up and asked if he could help me. I asked if the store had any of those disposable socks so I could try on some shoes. He said yes, and went to get them. As he walked away I began to think of what I would say when I showed him my surprise. He was very professional, and hadn't looked at my chest at all, even though he had to have noticed my dress was see-through.

He came back with the socks, and asked if I had found anything I wanted to try on. I said, "Yes, but do you have a measuring tool I can use." He said yes, and had me follow him over to a row of chairs where he pulled it out from underneath.

He said, "Just remove your shoe and put your right heel here." He was kneeling down with the tool, but he hadn't looked up yet. I was beginning to worry if this was going to work after all. I was standing with my feet as far apart as I could without being obvious. He measured my foot and he finally looked up to tell me my size. When he did this, his eyes, for the first time since I came in, gave him away. He was looking straight up my short, white dress, to a nearly shaven pussy. I only had a small patch of dark hair above it. He looked for a second before returning his eyes to my face.

I could tell he was flustered, but I smiled at him seductively and said, "I'm sure it's not the first one you've seen is it?"

When I said this he relaxed, realizing that I had intended for him to see anyway, and he just smiled and said, "First one today, anyway."

I laughed and asked him if he would mind helping me try on a couple pairs of shoes, and he graciously accepted. I picked out a few pair, and sat in the chair in front of him. No one else was in the store at this time so I took advantage of it. I put one foot on the stool while the other was on the floor, giving him a completely unobstructed view of my pussy. He didn't hide the fact of staring either. He commented a few times on how beautiful I was, and each time I would just smile, say thanks, and try to give him a better view. I was enjoying this very much, and I was getting extremely turned on. I'm sure he could see my wetness. I couldn't help but notice that he was having a "hard" time staying calm too.

Finally, an older lady came in and started looking around the store, and he called over to her, "I'll be with you in just a moment." Then he whispered to me, "You've made it a little difficult for me to do my job now" and looked down at his own crotch.

We both laughed and I said, "I apologize, but thanks for helping me. I don't think I will need new shoes today anyway. Maybe I'll come back soon."

He looked at me very seriously and said, "I hope so. I would love to show you the shoes in the back sometime." Then he walked over to the older lady.

I walked out of the store very excited, but confused. I enjoyed flashing and flirting. I also enjoyed feeling his hand on my leg as he helped me try on the shoes, but I had never really considered it going further. His last comment made me realize how much that thought intrigued me too. Jason and I have had those fantasies in bed, but I never thought of them as a possibility. In any case, I knew that for now flashing was the limit, and I had to let Jason in on it too. Soon.

sharekaty
sharekaty
44 Followers