First Time Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, I had come, but we were by no means finished. John was still working on my nipples, but Dennis was putting on a condom, clearly intending to give me an even bigger orgasm. I told him to wait and positioned myself on my hands and knees, so he could enter me from behind. I got John to position himself within range just as Dennis pushed is hard cock inside of me. God, I needed that. Even though I had just had an orgasm, it almost made me lose control again. There's just nothing better than that feeling of the first breach. After a few seconds I composed myself, and started to give John what he deserved by now. The poor guy had eaten me out, driven me to orgasm by sucking on my nipples, and I hadn't even touched him.

I started to gently lick his shaft, from the base all the way to the top, and then put the head in my mouth. I could hear him gasping, as well he might, his cock hadn't been really touched all night. He was stroking my hair back, out of the way, as I inserted his dick deeper in my mouth, massaging his balls with my other hand.

In the meantime, Dennis was moving his dick slowly in and out of me. Knowing that he had been quite close before, he was clearly taking his time now. I thought it was amazing being eaten out while a guy was sucking my nipples, but that was nothing compared to this. Just feeling that hard dick in my mouth, twitching in pleasure every now and then got me going, and at the same time I had that amazing feeling of having my pussy completely filled from behind. It was one of the most stimulating experiences I've ever had.

After a while, I felt Dennis going faster as he was coming closer to orgasm. His faster pace was bringing me closer, too. I started moving John's dick in time with the long strokes I was receiving from Dennis, and I couldn't help moaning. The vibration of my voice around his dick must have set John off as well, because he became even harder and his cock started to twitch in my mouth, indicating that he was close to coming. I took him out of my mouth and started jacking him off quickly, while Dennis was still pounding my pussy from behind. It felt so good, I was moaning so loud that his neighbors probably woke up.

Then, Dennis let out a low grunt as he slammed his dick a few last times in me. I could feel his dick twitch within me and could feel him come within the condom. It sent me over the edge, and I came for the second time that evening. And just then, when my eyes were closed, I felt the hot, sticky liquid of John's cum flowing over my fingers. We had all cum within a few seconds of each other.


Afterwards, we all took a shower together, and I went home. I never saw either of them again, but it was a highly enjoyable experience, which I've told you about in way too much detail."

"Not at all," said Stephanie, smiling, "It was exactly what we wanted to hear."

Ashley looked slightly embarrassed, but David suspected that the blush on her cheeks wasn't only from embarrassment, but also a bit from arousal. She had clearly relived her experience while telling it, and he, for one, didn't mind. He had pictured her having sex a lot of times, usually with himself, and getting a first-hand account would certainly help in making his fantasies more life-like. He hadn't known that her nipples were so sensitive she could just about orgasm from stimulation in that area alone!

The rest of the group didn't seem to have any problems with the story either. Stephanie obviously had heard the story before, so she wasn't shocked, and she seemed happy with the extra details. Michael was a guy, so he had clearly a similar interest in Ashley, and such a detailed story about how she had sex with two guys at once would have aroused him as well, whether he was in a stable relationship or not. Lin seemed, as ever, interested in anything sexual that was going on.

"It's a safe place here, Ash" Michael said consolingly, "You can talk in as much detail as you want, nothing will leave ever this room. Anyway, it's your turn now."

"Right," Ashley said, "Never have I ever... played strip poker."

David looked around the room. So did everyone else. No-one was touching their drink.

"See," Stephanie told Michael, "Even Ashley hasn't done it. It's much rarer than you think."

"What, now?" Ashley asked.

"Can I tell them?" Stephanie asked Michael, and when he shrugged, said "Michael has this fantasy of playing strip poker -- not just with me, but with other people as well. Especially girls, obviously. He's been trying to tell me that lots of people have done it and that it's a great experience. I've been telling him it's not as common as he thinks, but he won't shut up about it."

"Maybe it's not that common, but I see his point," Ashley said, "It's something I wouldn't say no to either, in the right company."

"The right company?" Stephanie asked, "What would the company have to be like to say yes to a proposal like that?"

"Five smoking hot guys, of course. I can't lose! No, seriously, I think what you need is trust. You need an environment where you trust everyone who's playing. And everyone needs to be reasonably attractive, or at least slightly attracted to each other. And some alcohol doesn't hurt either."

"It seems like all your requirements are already in place here," Lin noted.

"Now you mention it," said Ashley, laughing, "although ideally, we would need another guy. The males are slightly outnumbered."

"I don't mind," David said, grinning. Ashley scowled.

"So we do a tryout now", Michael said, half joking, "and if it's fun, we can get others involved next time. What do you think, Lin. Care to expand your college-type experiences with some real, high grade debauchery?"

David noticed that Michael purposely avoided letting Stephanie voice an opinion on the matter. Clearly he hoped to get her outnumbered, letting the numbers pressure her in allowing a game to commence. He had Ashley already half on board, and so only needed Lin's approval to have all the other girls with him. And Lin was already seriously considering it.

"Nothing leaves this room, right?" she said, "My parents would kill me if they ever found out."

"As Stephanie said, it's a safe place," David said. "If we do play a game, no-one will ever know."

"Well, I am curious. I haven't ever seen a man naked before, and I think it's about time," Lin mused, looking straight at David."

"Wouldn't you mind letting David and Michael see you nude?" Stephanie asked. "You've never been naked in company before either, have you?"

"No," Lin said thoughtfully, "but it might be less taxing if it is the high point of the night, not the beginning. I mean, nobody will expect more from me. Whereas when I'm about to have sex with a guy, getting naked will just be the beginning, and that seems stressful enough."

"And no-one is going to take advantage of you here, either," Ashley added, "there's safety in numbers here, nothing is going to happen if you don't want it to. Whereas some guys are just unable to control themselves when they have you alone."

"Okay," Lin said, seemingly having decided. "let's do this. Let's see your dicks, guys."

"Hold on, hold on," David said. "Is everyone sure they want to play? We don't want any regrets afterwards."

Lin and Ashley nodded. Michael looked at Stephanie, who had been quiet for a while.

"Babe?" he asked, "would you be willing to try it?"

Stephanie looked intently at him, seemingly gauging her options. Michael had played it well, David thought, first convincing the others to agree to it. If Stephanie said no now, she wouldn't just be saying no to him, but to all of the others as well. Still, he left her the choice to say no, as he should.

On the other hand, he mused, Stephanie was perhaps the one with the least to lose. Getting naked with people of the same sex is always less stressful, and she had already been naked with both Michael and David in the past, so there was nothing much to be ashamed of.

"All right," she said finally, "a couple needs to push its limits from time to time. Why the hell not. Let's do it."

"I love you, babe," Michael responded. "We can fulfill one of your fantasies next time."

"I'm counting on that. And after hearing Ashley's story, something comes to mind," she answered, winking at David.

"Right," Ashley said, businesslike, "how exactly does this work? What are the rules?"

"Let's keep it simple," Michael said walking to the cupboard to fetch a pack of cards. "Five card draw, you can replace up to four cards, loser takes off an item of clothing. Last person naked wins."

"In the interest of fairness, we should all have the same number of clothes to lose," Ashley said. "I'm only wearing 5 items, counting shoes, but I'm guessing most of you are wearing considerably more."

"If I count my shoes and socks as one item each, I'm wearing five as well," Michael said, already having removed his jacket and tie before dinner. "And I'm guessing the same applies to David."

David nodded in agreement.

"I would need to take off my shoes and socks first." said Lin, "but I'd rather not, or it would go too quickly. I'd like to ease into it for a bit. Couldn't we say that your earrings are items of clothing too, Ashley? Then you would have seven. The guys could then count each shoe and sock as an item, and I'll do both shoes as one item, and each sock as one."

"Sure, whatever makes you comfortable," Ashley said. "What about you, Steph?"

"Sweater, top, bra, pants, panties and shoes. No special arrangement needed, I've got seven items."

"Great, let's start. I'll deal first," Michael announced.

They returned to the dining table, which made the process of playing the card game easier. The first round was won by Lin and lost by Ashley, who took off one of her shoes.

"I'm not sorry having lost that first hand, I've been wearing these heels all day, and they're starting to get uncomfortable," she said.

"Well, let's get you out of the other one, too," David said helpfully, collecting the cards from the table and sliding them over to Ashley, whose turn it was to deal. "And then the rest of your clothes."

"Don't get too cocky, you," she quipped back, "I'm planning to win this game, and even if I don't, you'll lose your clothes before I do."

"Yeah, right", David said, "we'll see about that," thinking that it didn't really matter who was naked first, as long as he got to see her naked, something he had wanted from the very first time he had met her.

Ashley dealt, and David realized that he probably wouldn't be able to get Ashley's other shoe off this round: nine high was likely to be the worst hand round the table. He decided to replace his worst four, but didn't get anything worthwhile. His fears were confirmed when the others showed their cards as well, and Stephanie showed a full house, Michael had three kings, and both Lin and Ashley had pairs.

"Told you so," Ashley gloated, as David took off his shoe, "you'll be naked in no time."

Ashley's hope seemed to come true, too, as David lost the next round as well, forfeiting his other shoe. For a second, he was worried, having lost two out of the first three hands. However, he quickly realized that with seven items of clothing to lose, he could lose four hands without even starting to take off any real clothes, and the chances of that happening at the start of the game were pretty low. Lady Fortune evens things out over the course of an evening, he knew.

And indeed, over the next few hands the others started to lose as well. Soon, Ashley had lost her other shoe, Stephanie and Michael had lost a shoe each, and Lin had lost both shoes and a sock. David, too, had had to take off his first sock. However, while the losses were distributed fairly evenly, David noticed that Michael seemed to manage to win more hands than anyone else.

The next hand, too, was won by Michael with two pair, aces and sevens. David had been pretty safe, being dealt a pair of queens from the start. Ashley could only show ace high, and saw with disappointment that both Lin and Ashley managed to scrape a pair as well.

"Well, here it goes," she sighed, standing up.

Once again, David could only marvel at the way the blue dress she was wearing hugged her perfect figure, from her shapely ass to over a curved back to her long, blonde hair casually draped over her shoulders. Seeing her in profile, he could see how nicely round her breasts looked, slightly stretching the fabric. Whether this was due to their size or the tightness of the dress was hard to see, but whichever was the case, the result was the dream of any man.


As she started to lower the shoulder straps, Lin interrupted her.

"You really are in a hurry to get naked, aren't you? I thought you would have taken your earrings off first. They count as well, remember?"

Ashley had clearly forgotten this, as she quickly pulled up the straps of her dress and started to take off one of her earrings.

"Oh! Thanks, Lin, I totally forgot about that. Seems as if I wasn't doing as badly as I thought."

"Yeah, thanks, Lin," Michael added sarcastically. "Way to go, preventing all the nudity and all."

"Shut up, Michael," Stephanie said. "It's only fair. Besides, you make it look as if you'd like to see her take her dress off, while, of course, I am the only one you want to see naked."

Michael grinned. "Sure thing, baby. But I wouldn't want to deprive David of a view of the nice anatomy of these attractive females. He hasn't had any in a while."

"And don't I know it", David added, sliding the cards over to Michael. "Your deal, Mike. Let's get some clothes off of these gals."

The following rounds were pretty balanced. The vodka was still flowing freely, loosening inhibitions, and when David was the first to lose an item of clothing worth mentioning, his shirt, the girls made wolf-whistles and cat-calls. By then, Ashley had lost her other earring as well, and Stephanie had had to take off her sweater, revealing a slightly see-through sky-blue blouse underneath. David thought he could see the faint outline of her bra through the fabric. Lin and Michael both were left with five items, but Michael, having both socks to discard, had the advantage, as Lin only had the buffer of one sock before losing something of importance.

After a short sanitary stop, Ashley dealt the next round. David looked at his cards, and saw he had little chance of winning the hand. Queen high, with a mixture of lower cards. He took four new ones, keeping his queen, hoping to pair it to avoid losing his pants as well. He was already the most naked person in the game, and didn't feel like losing so soon.

The draw was lucky, as he not only paired his queen, but drew a pair of tens as well, which meant he even stood a chance of winning this hand.

"All right, let's see 'em", he said.

Lin looked triumphant when she put down her full house, threes over sixes. Stephanie had only queen high, having failed to fill out a flush, and Ashley was looking relieved, sporting a pair of fours. Michael cursed, showing his three kings.

"No need to curse, babe," Stephanie said, soothingly. "There's no prize for winning a hand, only a penalty for losing it."

"Only too right," Ashley said, "And you are definitely losing something now."

Stephanie sighed, and stood up. David had expected her to take off her blouse, but instead she started unbuttoning her pants.

"Seeing as we're sitting down, there's not much harm in taking these off. I'll be covered by the table as soon as I sit down again anyway."

She slowly wiggled out of her pants, revealing a pair of dark blue boy-short type panties. When she bent over to pull her pants all the way to the ground, David could look right down her blouse, seeing her two medium-sized breasts cupped by a white bra which closed perfectly around them, denying him the view of her nipples.

Michael snapped his fingers, and David knew he had been caught staring at Stephanie's chest. He swallowed, and collected everybody's cards in order to deal the next hand. He saw Michael bend towards Stephanie, whispering something in her ear. Stephanie looked surprised at her boyfriend, who nodded, clearly confirming what he had just said. Stephanie then shot a wink at David. Had Michael just told her he had been looking down her blouse? Whether it was because of their history or because of the alcohol, she didn't seem to mind too much, though...

David dealt the cards, and saw he had a pretty good chance of winning, and by this, retaining his pants for another round. Two pairs, eights and jacks, were sitting side to side in his hands. He discarded the spare three, but received only a seven in return. However, his missing out on the full house didn't have any repercussions: no-one else had anything higher than a pair, and Ashley lost, sporting an extremely unlikely seven high, having just missed out on a straight.

David caught Michael's eye. This time, there was no wiggling out for Ashley, the dress was coming off, and they both knew it. They had been to the beach before, all five of them, and Ashley had worn a bikini, but somehow this was different. The alcohol certainly made sure David was more turned on, and the sexual topics discussed before the game helped as well. The fact that the clothes were coming off one by one, and that it was with some reluctance, probably played a part as well.

Ashley stood up with a resigned expression on her face.

"It seems I'm joining you in the 'two-clothes-club', David," she said, "At least I'm not the first showing some skin. Can you help me with this?"

She turned her back towards David, brushing her long blonde hair away from the zipper which ran down her back. David could smell her perfume as he leaned in closer and fumbled with the tiny zipper before managing to slowly pull it down, revealing her naked shoulders, and then her back, uncovered except for the back strap of her blue bra.

"Thanks," Ashley said, as she let the blue, skintight dress slide down her body. David could feel his pants become uncomfortably tight as the dress revealed more and more of Ashley's beautiful body. First, her breasts were revealed, big and round, covered by a push-up bra in the same color as her dress. Then the lowering of her dress showed her flat tummy, her toned body creating a sexy line between her bra and her navel. Lower down, her crotch was barely covered by a thong that matched her bra. As she sat back down again, David alone had a perfect view of her shapely ass, pert and round, without a single blemish. Ashley really was the epitome of womanhood.

"Those are some naughty undies", Stephanie noted, "did you have big plans for tonight?"

Ashley shrugged, and David saw her breasts jingle with the movement of her shoulders. Not for the first time he wondered how her breasts would look without the support of a bra.

"The dress kind of forces you to wear a thong," she said, "regular underwear is very noticeable underneath."

Lin collected the cards, and quickly dealt the next hand. David was pretty confident he wouldn't lose this hand, either, having a pair of kings from the get-go. Alas, Ashley was looking pretty pleased with her hand, too, which severely limited the chances of seeing breasts this round. His interpretation proved to be accurate, as Ashley won the hand with three aces, and Lin had the lowest hand of all. She tried to smile as she took off her final sock, but David noticed she had a slightly worried look as she received her cards for the next round from Stephanie. Clearly she had noticed, too, that the next loss would bring with it the loss of either her top or her skirt, showing more skin than she had ever shown to anyone of the male persuasion. And her cards didn't appear to be all that good.

Lin exchanged four cards, which only strengthened David's feeling. He was pretty secure of not losing with a pair of jacks and an ace, and swapped two, getting the second ace. Lin still looked worried after she received her cards, showing a jack high. Ashley won with three kings and Michael had managed to scrape a pair of sevens. Lin's fears were alleviated, however, when Stephanie put down her cards, cursing. The highest card she had was a ten as well, but her second-highest was an eight, while Lin had a nine.

123456...8