First Time Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that was close," she said.

"Close or not, take something off," Michael said. "I know for a fact David is dying to see what you've got underneath your blouse."

He was right on the money there. David hadn't seen Stephanie naked since their one night together during college, and he was wondering if her body had changed in the meantime. He thought her breasts might have gotten a bit bigger since then, possibly because she had gained some relationship weight, and her ass had gotten rounder. He wondered whether her stomach, which had been tight and hard, was still as beautiful as before.

"I'm sure he is," Stephanie replied, "but he'll have to wait a bit longer. I've got one more trick up my sleeve," she added, emphasizing the last word. She reached back with both hands, underneath her blouse, and opened her bra clasp. There was a lot of wriggling, and she extracted her white bra from her left sleeve.

"There aren't any rules stating the order in which we should remove our clothes, are there?" she said, looking teasingly at David, throwing her bra at him.

"As you've demonstrated," David conceded, although he wasn't too bothered by it. While Stephanie had managed to stay mostly covered for a bit longer, she now had to go braless. And it showed. Her breasts filled out her blouse pretty well, straining the fabric, nipples clearly visible. He even thought he could make out her areolas, too, raised and slightly bumpy. Looking at the measurements on her bra, his suspicions that her breasts had grown, were confirmed. When they had slept together she had a b-cup, this bra had c-cups.

"You might not be able to see her boobs yet, but at least you know her size now," Michael said, waking him from his reverie. "And she'll be losing that blouse soon enough, the way things are going."

"My luck will change, I'm sure of it," Stephanie said, collecting the cards and sliding them to her boyfriend to deal. "I can still win this game. Hurry up and deal."

"I'm not worried," Michael said, "I'm still winning, and even if I don't win, I doubt any of the girls will stay clothed longer than me."

However, Michael lost the next hand, sacrificing his first sock, while David won. The one after that saw Michael lose the other sock - Lin won that round -, and his confidence dropped noticeably.

"Well mister 'I cannot lose this game'," Stephanie said, mocking her boyfriend's arrogance, "How are you feeling now? Next hand you lose, off comes the shirt. Unless you want to take off your pants first? But those boxers you're wearing won't hide how excited you are to see Ashley in lingerie, you know."

She grabbed his crotch through his pants and wiggled it. Michael, too, was probably sporting at least the start of an erection, and who could blame him? Both Ashley and Stephanie were only one bad hand away from going topless -- or, knowing Stephanie's strategy, perhaps bottomless.

"Still wearing more clothes than you," he bit back, "Lin's still the only one ahead of me now, and I'm planning to leave her behind soon enough." He downed his drink, slammed the shot glass on the table and ordered David to deal the next hand.

However, Michael's streak of bad luck continued, and he lost the next hand as well.

"Hah! Told you so," Stephanie gloated, "and off comes the shirt! You probably thought you could see all of our tits without showing some skin as well."

David noticed Stephanie was now clearly affected by the alcohol. At first she had been reluctant to play, but now, half a bottle of vodka later, she was acting a lot looser and seemed to enjoy herself a lot. On Ashley, the amount of drink seemed to have a different effect, she was becoming quieter, maybe because she didn't mind the focus of attention being on Michael rather than on her, now she was only wearing underwear. As always, the booze didn't seem to affect Michael very much, although perhaps he had started to make some wrong decisions the last few hands. Lin hadn't been drinking much, and was now clearly ahead in the game, as the only one with more than two pieces of clothing left.

David decided that, if the game were to go on all the way without someone dropping out, the alcohol levels ought to be more closely controlled. Lin should have some more booze, while Ashley could do with some sobering up.

"Why don't I go and mix us some rum & cokes? Some of us look like they could use the caffeine," he said, nodding at Ashley.

"I wouldn't mind something sweeter than vodka, to be honest," Lin said.

"Be back in a sec," David said, walking towards the kitchen. "Don't wait with the stripping on my account," he added, "I'm not particularly interested in Michael's big reveal. I'll see his gorgeous body when I come back."

As he walked entered the kitchen and selected five glasses from the cupboard, he could hear Stephanie's stripping song starting again, and soon someone was joining in, he thought it probably was Lin. As he filled the glasses with different amounts of rum, depending on how much he thought they should be drinking, he could hear the cat-calling starting. When he heard that all three girls were joining in, he increased the amount of rum in Ashley's glass slightly. Apparently she wasn't as lethargic as she had appeared, now Michael's shirt was coming off. He topped off all the glasses with coke and walked back to the living room.

As he entered, Michael was just sitting down again, shirtless now. He had always been short and stocky, with a tendency of gaining a few pounds during the winter months, but apparently living with Stephanie had whipped him into shape. David guessed Michael was eating healthier now he wasn't responsible for his own meals anymore. He still wasn't as muscular as David was, who had honed his body from puberty, but his stomach was pretty flat and David could see the beginnings of a six pack. He understood why the girls had been excited when he had taken his shirt off.

"Have you girls settled down enough to play the next hand?" he asked, handing out the drinks?

"Sure," said Lin, taking a huge gulp of her drink, "it's time you lost your pants, David. I've seen Ashley stare at your crotch so often tonight that I'm starting to get curious what you have underneath there as well."

She took the cards and dealt the hand. David was relieved to see that the luck he got after losing three of the first six hands was holding out. He hadn't lost in ages, at least ten rounds, and again, he got a pair of kings and a queen to start of this hand. He was hoping that Ashley or Stephanie would lose, making sure one of them ended up topless, but it was Lin who had the worst cards, and had to lose something.

"Ah well," she sighed, "it couldn't keep going this well forever, I suppose. At least Stephanie has given me a useful tip."

She stood up and pulled down her skirt. Once it passed her hips, revealing a pair of black panties, it glided smoothly to the floor and she stepped out of it elegantly. David, sitting to her right, noticed that her ass was small and pert, fitting for petite girl of 21. He didn't have much time to look at it, though, as she quickly sat down again, and slid the cards over to Stephanie, who started to deal the next round.

David's streak of luck seemed to have come to a stop now, though. Even after having switched, he was stuck without any pairs, having an ace high. Lin had bounced back from her loss by comfortably winning the hand with three sixes, Michael and Stephanie showing a pair each. To his great surprise, however, Ashley put down a hand which was even worse than his. She had missed filling out a flush and had ended up with a queen high.

Either her bra or her thong was coming off. She didn't look too scared or disappointed, though.

"Right, here we go. No turning back now," she said decidedly, standing up and reaching back to unhook her bra.

"Actually, hold on a moment," Stephanie said, and Ashley froze.

"Oh come on," Michael interjected, "Is someone always going to stop Ashley taking her clothes off? That kind of goes against the whole idea of strip poker, you know. "

"I know you only wanted to play to get to see Ashley naked," Stephanie bit back, but she was smiling, "and I must say, I can't blame you. However, I think we should discuss the rules for the way the game is going to end."

"Good idea," said David, "this is kind of a threshold moment, the showing of the first real nudity."

"Exactly," Stephanie said, "It's kind of a point of no return."

"Especially for me," Ashley added.

"So, first of all, I want to know that everyone is a hundred percent in," Stephanie said, suddenly serious. "So there are no regrets afterwards. Is everybody prepared to strip completely? If not, it's best to leave now. If you stay in, you're going to be naked by the end of the game."

"Even if you win it?" Lin asked

That's the second thing", Stephanie said. "we need to discuss how the game ends."

"I thought the game ended when there was only one person with clothes on left," Lin said. "That makes the most sense to me."

"The way I see it," Stephanie said, "that is one of the options. Every nude person drops out of the game, and the last person with any sort of clothing left wins the game. It is also the most boring option, and it creates a sort of imbalance afterwards, as there will be one person who has seen everyone naked without being seen naked."

"So you're suggesting the winner has to strip too, just last?" Lin asked, frowning. That doesn't seem fair. Then what is the point in winning, or even playing? We could just take our clothes off right now."

"I've heard it's possible for the losers to stay in the game, and doing dares when they lose, instead of stripping," Michael said. "You know, something embarrassing, like in truth or dare. The winner of the hand then decides what dare the loser has to do. So the sooner you lose, the more dares you'll have to do."

"I'm not surprised you're the one who's heard about that," Stephanie said, "I'm sure you've read a lot about all sorts of possibilities. But I'm fine with that."

"And if the dares involve more than one person, the winner suggests who else participates. However, as an extra incentive, people who have clothes left cannot be asked to participate in the dare unless all other people of the same sex who are naked also participate.

"And the winner is the one who loses their last item of clothing?" Ashley asked. Michael nodded

"So what does the winner get?" Lin asked, clearly thinking that there was a fair chance that she would be the one who would win the game, as she was the only one with more than two items left.

"Aside from the fact that they don't have to do any dares, and probably get to hand out most?" David asked. "That seems like enough of a reward to me."

"Let's say the winner, after taking off their last piece of clothing, gets to give a final dare to all the losers," Michael said, "That way every loser has to do at least one dare, and the winner gets to give out at least four."

"Fine by me," David said. "I'm in." Like he was going to walk away just as Ashley was about to take off her bra.

"Me too", said Lin.

"Same here," said Ashley. "I'm still planning on beating David, I'm only one behind."

"Right," said Stephanie. There's no way Michael's dropping out, so let's continue with the game. I believe you were about to show us something, Ash?"

Ashley merely smiled, and stood up again, her right hand reaching back and unclasping her bra. In doing so, she inadvertently pushed out her chest, and for a second her breasts almost spilled out of her bra. Almost immediately, though, the tension fell away and as Ashley slid the shoulder straps off her arms, her magnificent breasts appeared in full view.

David couldn't help but stare. They were perfect, easily the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. Despite their size, David guessed she had at least a D-cup, there was just a little sag in them, but nothing more than could be expected from breasts that size. Her nipples were lightly pink, with medium sized areolas, perfectly proportioned to the size and shape of her breasts.

David wanted nothing more than to touch her breasts, stroke them, squeeze them, play with her nipples, suck on them, bite them. But he couldn't, at least not yet. The introduction of the dares might give him the opportunity to feel what they were like later in the game.

"Wow," Lin said, "Your boobs look amazing. Are they real?"

"One hundred percent," Ashley answered, taking both breasts in her hands and rubbing them. "Isn't it the best feeling when you can take your bra off at the end of a long day?"

"Way ahead of you there, Ash," Stephanie said, letting her hands run over her chest, scratching the place where her nipples made small indentations through the fabric. David swallowed.

"Now what do you say we check the effect those magnificent knockers of you have on the guys?" she added.

As Michael started to deal the next hand, David knew exactly what she meant. His hesitant semi-erection had turned into a full-blown hard-on, to the point that his pants were starting to feel uncomfortable.

David's uncomfortableness was soon relieved, however, as the cards he received from Michael were absolute crap, and exchanging four didn't get him the pair he had hoped for.

"Now we're getting somewhere," Ashley said, "Someone else is going to have to show something private as well."

"I am still wearing underwear, you know," David said, as he stood up and started unbuttoning his pants. Despite his bravado, he was painfully aware of the fact that his erection would be very visible through the fabric of his boxers, standing to attention for all of them to see.

"Wow, I guess you like Ashley's tits just fine," Lin said, ogling the tent he was pitching.

"Who wouldn't?" Stephanie added, but she was also looking at David's crotch, licking her lips, "And I don't think anyone could complain about what he's showing there either."

"What will you do when he drops his boxers too, jump him?" Michael asked, a touch jealous.

"Don't be jealous, dear, I'm just curious. It's all part of the game. It's not like you don't like looking at Ashley's boobs, or Lin's when they'll be out, as much as you like mine." And seeing as you're still mostly covered up in the downstairs area, I need to get my thrills somewhere else. But once you take your pants off, I'll be all over your cock as well, dear. And these two as well, I'm sure."

"If it is as impressive as this one, I'm sure we will," Ashley said. "But those boxers are bugging me, David, let's get those off as well."

She gathered the cards and dealt again. David quickly knew he wasn't going to lose his boxers at that time, having received a pair of queens and an ace to boot. On the draw he got another queen, and comfortably won the hand. Stephanie lost with a pair of twos and stood up.

"Well, Lin, it looks like you're the only one that's going to be left with their top on. Now this game is really getting serious."

"What, my breasts don't count?" Ashley said.

"I would say they certainly did," Lin said, pointing at David's mast sticking up from his boxers.

"Two topless girls one bad hand away from being naked, one guy one hand away from being naked, that's more than 50% chance that someone ends up naked next hand. That's what I call serious."

"I want some of your seriousness, babe," Michael said, "Take off your blouse."

"Very well, if Ashley's tits aren't enough for you, I'll give you what you want."

She stood up, and slowly started unbuttoning her blouse, making sure that her body remained covered all through the process. Only at one point did David glance a peak of her navel, before she pulled her blouse back together, clearly enjoying the attention she was getting. When all buttons were undone, she turned around, her back to all four of the others. She shrugged, letting her blouse slip off her shoulders and drop to the floor. Putting her hands over her breasts, she turned back around.

David could see that she had indeed gained a little weight. Her stomach didn't look as tight and hard as it had a few years ago, but she was still in shape. Now, her tummy was more curved, and looked softer as well, as though it would be perfect to rest your head on. Her breasts had definitely gotten bigger as well, she had some difficulty keeping the entirety of them covered with her hands, and he could certainly see some under- and sideboob.

As she sat down, she removed her hands from her chest, revealing her breasts fully to her captivated audience. Her areolas had contracted and were brown, her nipples erect. Obviously Stephanie was already quite aroused by her own striptease act, because the room was rather warm.

Glancing sideways, David could see that Stephanie's little show had had some effect on Ashley as well. Her nipples were hardening too, areola's changing to a slightly darker pink hue and halving in size due to her excitement. She had one hand below the table and was slowly moving it about; David was unsure of whether she was scratching her leg or rubbing her panties.

"Awesome," Michael said, "It's always a good day when your breasts come out to play."

David certainly agreed with the sentiment. He had liked Stephanie's breasts a lot when they had slept together during college, even though they had been a bit smaller. He remembered how hard her nipples had gotten when she was excited, and how much pleasure she seemed to get from her breasts being stroked and squeezed, and her nipples being licked, sucked and bitten.

"You really do have nice boobs, too, Stephanie," Lin remarked. "and here's me with almost nothing. No wonder I've never had a boyfriend."

"While I'm the last person to say that Stephanie's breasts aren't gorgeous," Michael said, "And though I must admit I've never seen a rack as perfect as Ashley's -- sorry babe, - ..."

"No argument there," Stephanie interrupted, "I have no problems admitting that Ashley is a very lucky girl where her body is concerned. Although I suspect that it's also a lot of hard work, diet and exercise and stuff."

"You know it," Ashley said.

"What I was trying to say," Michael continued, cutting them off, "is that your lack of boyfriend is more likely due to your very, very strictly regulated social life, and not because of the fact that you have smaller breasts than these two. Guys like breasts, yes, but they like any sort of breasts as long as they're attached to a pretty girl. Right, Dave?"

"Certainly!" David answered, "Breasts are the most beautiful part of any woman's body, in my opinion, but you can't have a conversation with them. And guys are so desperate to have sex with anyone, that a pretty girl with smaller breasts is certainly not going to turn them off, even if you are only looking for something like a one-night stand. Besides, if you are as slender as you are, smaller breasts just fit better with the rest of your body."

Lin didn't seem too convinced. "We'll see if you still say that after you've seen them.

"I can't think I'll ever be less enthusiastic about breasts when they're naked than I was when they were covered up." David answered, grinning,

"Come on, let's play the next hand," Ashley interjected. "I want to see some cock."

She grabbed the cards and slid them over to David. Her wish wasn't granted though, as David hand was, again, decidedly average -- he had a pair of sevens. Ashley won the hand, and it was Lin who lost her advantage over Michael, losing her top. She was wearing a simple black bra underneath, completely covering the small mounds underneath. Her slender physique and flat stomach gave her the look of a gymnast.

He could imagine what it would be like to have a girl like Lin in your bed. She looked very flexible, probably capable of the most acrobatic positions. Hell, she was probably light enough for him to be able to lift her up and fuck her right in the middle of the room.

123456...8