First Time Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems as if I'm fair game for the dares as well," she said, a little disappointed, "It's a shame I didn't win, as I had a really good idea for the final dare."

"Remember it for next time," Michael said, "and maybe we can play it again sometime."

"Fine by me", Stephanie said, "but only if we get a few more guys in. The surprise factor is a bit limited if you're in a committed relationship with half of the players of the opposite sex."

"Agreed", Ashley said, "I wouldn't mind some more guys either. Fifty-fifty division is only fair."

Michael dealt the next hand, and Ashley's bad luck continued, as she lost the next hand. Michael won.

"Okay, Michael, what do you want me to do?"

"Well, not wanting to show you how dirty my mind actually is, why don't we do the same thing you had David do?"

"Kiss all the girls?"

"The guys now, smartass,"

"Steph?" she said, hesitantly.

"Hey, I got to kiss David, no reason why Michael shouldn't be allowed to kiss you," she said.

"Okay, but don't blame me if he doesn't want to come back to you", Ashley teased, standing up and walking towards Michael. David set the kitchen timer for half a minute, and watched as Michael embraced the stunning Ashley, pressing his chest against her breasts, and moving his hands towards her ass, out of Stephanie's view. David didn't think he needed to have bothered to hide his moves from his girlfriend, as Stephanie had made it obvious to him that the touching of other people was hardly off-limits.

Ashley seemed to enjoy the kissing as well, because as when the timer dinged and they stopped their kissing, she smiled, and made a small, content humming sound.

"You never said he was such a good kisser," she told Ashley, "you have taught him well. David, your turn again."

David didn't need to be told twice, and hurried over to where Ashley was standing in all her glorious nakedness, his stiff penis wobbling comically from side to side. As he approached, she playfully grabbed it, holding it steady.

"Didn't your mother tell you it is rude to point at a lady," she said, before moving for the kiss once more.

She didn't let go of his manhood while they made out, but she didn't stroke him either, which David thought was a shame. Nevertheless, he thoroughly enjoyed the second make-out-session with Ashley, and felt it was worth the risk to cop a feel. He moved his left hand from her waist, up towards her breast, and could feel Ashley backing away slightly, allowing him more room to maneuver. He put his hand on her large, firm breast, and gently squeezed, feeling her hard nipple poke against the inside of his palm. Too soon, the kitchen timer sounded once more, ending their session, and David let go of her breast with some reluctance.


Ashley seemed to find it a shame, too, as she quickly whispered in his ear: "I hope this won't be the last time we'll get to touch each other tonight," giving his penis a little squeeze before letting go of it, and then retaking her seat.

Ashley had either won or lost the last three hands, and the next hand was no different. She sported three aces, while David lost with a king high.

"For those that weren't be able to see," she said to the others, "David couldn't really keep up his façade of gentleman, and started touching my chest during the last dare. I think it's a fitting punishment to force him to caress one lucky girl's breasts for a full five minutes. As I think it's a bit petty to force the loser to do the dare with yourself, and because Lin still has the chance to win this game, I think Stephanie should be the lucky girl."

"I can't believe you think this is a punishment," David responded. "Shall we move to the couch, Stephanie, so you can lie down?"

"Maybe we should move the entire game to the couch area. I think we've had enough to drink anyway," Michael said, pointing at the almost empty bottles of whiskey and vodka they had drunk. "It will make the dares a lot easier for everyone."

They packed up the cards and went to sit on the couches, sitting in the same order so as not to interrupt the passing along of dealing duties. Stephanie went to lay on her back on the couch she and Michael were sitting on, and Michael took David's place next to Lin on the other couch.

David knelt down besides Stephanie, and put one hand on her stomach, and the other on her neck. Last time they had been together, Stephanie had very sensitive breasts, almost being able to orgasm when he was massaging her breasts and licking her nipples. He hoped that hadn't changed since then, and slowly started moving his hands, one to each breast, until his palms covered her nipples, and almost completely cupping her medium-sized breasts. He put some pressure on them, and kneaded the soft flesh for a short while, and then raised his hands, until only the points of her erect nipples touched the palms of his hand. He moved his hands in small circles, slowly, tweaking her nipples from one side to the other.

Stephanie let out a small moan when he let his fingers descend once more, massaging the outside of her gorgeous mounds, slowly working their way towards her areolas, trying to caress all the ridges and bumps he could find. He softly pinched her nipples, rolling them between his fingers, eliciting a slight gasp.

He straddled her, and leaning over her, he moved his mouth towards her left breasts, and started tracing circles with his tongue, first large, around the contours, then in spirals all the way to her nipple. At the same time, he used his hand to mirror the movement on her other breast. As he reached the nipple, he used one hand to roll it between his fingers once more, while his tongue flicked the other one up and down, and from side to side, while sucking on her nipple.

This had the effect he desired, and Stephanie gasped for air, using both her hands to press him closer to her chest, encouraging to keep sucking, to keep the stimulation going, while she moaned loudly. Before she could have anything close to a real orgasm, however, the timer sounded, and David stopped his ministrations, dismounting her.

Stephanie grabbed her breasts with her own hands now, and massaged them for a short while, before opening her eyes and sitting up.

"Wow," she said, out of breath, "that was intense."

"You don't say," Ashley said, "I'm sorry I let you have that, if David is that good."

"I'm just very sensitive when it comes to my boobs," Stephanie said, "Michael has made me come more than once using only his mouth on my nipples. David wasn't quite there yet, but he did what he could in a very limited timespan."

"Wait, you both are able to orgasm just from stimulation to your boobs?" Lin inquired.

"I mean, sure they are sensitive body parts, but not every woman can do that, right?"

"Apparently, about 30% of all women experience it at least once in their lifetime," Michael said, "I looked it up after the first time it happened."

"I wonder if it'll ever happen to me," Lin said quietly. "So far, no-one has tried."

"The way things are going, maybe someone will have a go tonight!" Ashley said, laughing.

David collected the cards and dealt again. Ashley, once more, was at one end of the card spectrum, but this time she was the one who lost. Stephanie, however, won, and was more than ready to dish out her dare.

"You said you thought David had lost his gentleman's way by copping a feel during your second make-out session," she said, deviously," but you were the first to start touching naughty parts. You seemed to enjoy it so much, I'm going to let you have another go. This is your dare: jack off David for one minute."

"My pleasure," Ashley said, "although it might be more of a punishment for David than for me, because I'm not going to let him come if you only give me a minute. If I am going to make him come tonight, I want it to be worth it, and not just a quick jerk-off session."

"I think I'll be able to handle it", David said, "especially as I'm looking forward to what you have planned later, apparently. How do you want me? Standing up, sitting down, lying down,..."

"Why don't you come and sit in my chair, so everyone can have a good look.

David sat down, and Ashley knelt down in front of him, giving him a perfect view of her gorgeous breasts, nipples no longer hard now the first excitement of the stripping was finished. Her areolas were pinker now, and larger too, but in no way less beautiful.

She reached out her hand, and grasped his shaft firmly between her fingers. She started to slowly move her hand up and down, her elbow resting on his knees, never breaking eye contact. David could hardly believe it. The girl he had thought about so often while masturbating, was now doing that exact thing to him. And she was pretty good at it too, this clearly wasn't the first hand job she'd given. She knew exactly where to put more pressure, and where less; how to slowly speed up her movement, so he could feel the tension rising, the sweet release of orgasm as a distant promise, her expert movements making the road towards it just as wonderful.

All too so, the timer rang, and Ashley stopped moving her hand. David let out a small, disappointed moan, but Ashley said "I told you I wasn't going to let you come just yet."

She pulled herself up, using David's knees for support, and when she passed his penis, gave it a quick, small kiss on the head.

"Just save it for later, big guy," she said, biting her lower lip sensually while looking him straight in the eye.

David wasn't sure what to think of that. He had fantasized about having sex with Ashley as much as every other guy who had ever met her, but he could never have imagined that she might have thought about him in a sexual way as well. It might of course be the case that she was just plain horny, and her eye had fallen on him as the most likely candidate to get her off tonight, being the only unattached male present.

The "big guy" comment fitted that theory rather well. David was perfectly happy with his penis, not in the least because it gave him a lot of pleasure, but with 13 centimeter he was just below the average size. He couldn't believe that Ashley really thought he was big, so it must have been to butter him up. Not that he would need any convincing: if there was any way to have sex with Ashley, tonight or in the future, he would certainly take it.

Whichever it was to be, it would have to wait. Lin had collected the cards and handed them to him, and he dutifully dealt them. He got a full house straight away, so he didn't bother taking any new ones. Michael, however, looked desperate, taking four new cards. He had been in the lead for most of the game, but now it was between him and Lin for the win, and a single loss would mean his chances of winning the game were over. Unfortunately for him, his new cards gave him nothing but an ace high, which was the lowest hand of all. He would have to lose his boxers, and the game.

"Damn," he said, clearly disappointed," I had some good ideas for my final dare too. We'll have to play again sometime in the future."

He stood up, and lowered his boxers in a fluid motion. David could see that he was completely shaven and very hard, which was not surprising given the recent lap dance Stephanie had given him. He was also big, a lot bigger than David was. Ashley had noticed as well, unable to keep her eyes of Michael's large instrument, which was swaying slightly with every movement he made, like the mast on a sailing boat."

"Stephanie, you never said you were dating such a monster! If I had known that, I would've asked for a go ages ago!"

"I know. That's why I didn't tell you."

"Ladies, calm down," Michael said, grinning, "plenty of me to go around. That is, if the dares would take us there. It'll depend on what Lin has in store for us."

"So I've won?" Lin asked, surprised. She had apparently been paying more attention to the dares than to the game, and David couldn't blame her. For him, too, the hands of poker had become more about who would assign and perform the next dare than they had been about winning the game.

"It would seem so," Ashley said. "I hope you thought of good dares for everyone, I'm getting the feeling that some of us are gagging for some action."

"Oh no!" exclaimed Lin, "I totally forgot that the winner was supposed to give a dare to everyone. "

"Don't worry," David said, "You don't have to hand out that super-dare just yet. The game only ends when everyone is naked, and you're still wearing one item of clothing. So you have still time to think up a good super-dare, unless of course you lose the next hand."

She didn't. Michael won the next hand, and Stephanie was the one who lost.

"I have a fun idea for a dare," Michael said, "Don't worry, dear, you'll like it too. I'm guessing you still have some whipped cream left over?"

"Yes... why?"

"I want you to go to the kitchen, and cover your breasts in cream. When you come back, David and I will lick you clean."

Stephanie went to the kitchen, and came back a short while later, her breasts completely covered in whipped cream, dripping slightly where the cream was losing its consistency due to her body warmth. She had also made a trail of cream, from in between her breasts, all the way down to the small patch of pubic hair between her legs.

"Like what you see, boys?" she said, teasingly, "I added a little extra, for the one who gets his side clean the quickest."

She laid down on the floor, and David and Michael took up positions on either side of her. They quickly went to work, licking the sweet drops of cream off her delicious breasts, starting at the edges, and slowly but surely working their way to the nipple. Stephanie seemed to enjoy their gentle attentions, as she started to moan softly, and used both hands to go through David and Michael's hair while they were working.

Sensing that it might be best if Michael was the one to lick up the trail of cream, David slowed down his tempo, making sure to lick off every single drop off cream off Stephanie's beautiful breasts. When he arrived at her nipples, he circled her areola for a while, eliciting more moans from his target, before taking her nipple in his mouth. He saw out of the corner of his eye that Michael had finished with his side, and had moved to the center trail, working his way down her body.

David intensified his workings on her left nipple, alternating between sucking hard and biting down lightly, which Stephanie clearly approved of, as she was nearly writhing in pleasure. Michael, meanwhile, was still working his way down, moving slowly to enhance the anticipation of his arrival between her legs.

However, when he had reached the last drop of cream, hidden in her short pubic hair, Michael abruptly sat up, and exclaimed that he had finished.

"What? I lead you down there, and you do nothing whatsoever?"

"It's your punishment, not mine, remember? You seemed to enjoy David's touches more than enough."

"Maybe," she said, grudgingly, "but you'll eat me out tonight, if it's not during the game, it's afterwards."

"I promise," Michael said, smiling, "Now, whose deal is it?"

"Yours," said Stephanie, taking her place on the couch again, and handing him the cards.

Michael lost the hand, and it looked as if he would have to make good on his promise straight away, because Stephanie had dealt herself two pair, aces and kings. However, it was Lin who was victorious, having taken one card and completed a full house of threes over twos.

"So now I have to think of a dare for Michael, as well as designing a super-dare which is worthwhile?" she said, frowning. "You guys are making this pretty hard."

"You know it," Michael joked, nodding at his erect penis.

"I know," Lin said, "Stephanie, do you still have some of that whipped cream left?"

"Yes, why?"

"My dare for Michael is pretty much the same as the previous one: He has to cover his nipples in whipped cream, and us girls will slowly lick it off."

"Fine by me," Michael said, "but there are three of you, and last I checked, I only had two nipples."

"Well, I think we're past nipple-licking at this point, so I suggest you coat your thing in cream as well, that's Stephanie's job."

"Really? First he refuses to go down on me, but he does get a blowjob?"

"If you didn't want to be left to the whims of others, you shouldn't have lost so many hands," Ashley stated. "Come on, Michael, go and get your cream on."

Michael didn't need telling twice, and hurried towards the kitchen.

"Is that a good dare?", Lin asked, a little insecure, "I mean, isn't oral sex going a bit too far to force people to do it in front of each other?"

"Hell no!" Ashley answered, "It's Stephanie and Michael, I hardly think that's the first time, and Stephanie seemed pretty ready to be eaten out herself. Besides, if I had won the game, I'd have given a much more extreme dare than just a bit of fellatio."

"Really?" Lin asked, "What were you planning?"

"I think I'll keep that a secret to the others, but I'll tell you if you promise you won't tell anyone else."

Lin promised and Ashley whispered something in her ear. Lin blushed.

"Really? And the girls?"

Ashley whispered some more, and Lin giggled.

"You know, I think it's maybe best that you didn't win. It sounds pretty wild, and I'm not sure I have enough experience to handle that sort of thing. But maybe for the next game."

David wondered what Ashley's plan had been, but he couldn't wonder for long, as at that moment, Michael walked back into the living room, his nipples and penis completely covered in whipped cream.

"Who wants to start, ladies?" he asked, grinning.

"All at the same time, I think," Stephanie said, standing up.

She directed Michael to stand in the middle of the living room, legs spread, and knelt down directly in front of him. Ashley and Lin quickly took position on either side of him, and didn't hesitate in putting their mouths to Michael's body. Stephanie took a slower approach, starting to slowly lick Michael's scrotum, where he had put large dollops of cream as well.

Michael, putting his arms round Ashley's and Lin's waist, was clearly enjoying the experience. While two girls were licking his chest, his girlfriend was slowly sucking on his balls. He had is eyes closed, and was already breathing heavier. By the time Lin and Ashley had finished cleaning off the whipped cream on his chest, and sat back in their seats to watch, Stephanie had moved on to his penis, using long, slow licks along his shaft to clean him up. Every time she reached the start of his head, his dick twitched involuntarily, indicating the jolts of pleasure Stephanie's ministrations were giving him.

When at last his shaft was completely clean, she circled the head a few times with her tongue, eliciting a small moan from Michael. She then put her mouth around his cock, now clearly more to give him pleasure than out of any consideration for cleaning him up, and took him in as deep as she could. Michael put both hands on her head, and gently stroked her hair as she continued to suck him off, her head bobbing up and down on his cock, seemingly oblivious of the company they were in.

When she started to quicken her pace, David coughed discreetly, letting them know that they were still in the room. The view of Stephanie giving Michael a loving blowjob, while he was stranded on the sidelines, had kept his state of arousal pretty high, and he wanted to keep playing to heighten his chances of release.

"Yes, I think that's quite enough," Ashley agreed, "We don't want to ruin poor Lin's innocence, do we? At least, not before the end of the game. I'm dying to know what kind of dare she comes up with."

Stephanie stood up, and retook her place, while Michael adjusted his cock as he sat down. Ashley won the next hand, and Stephanie lost, once again.

1...345678