First Time Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine with that," he said, trying to sound not too eager.

"What about me?" Ashley asked.

"Well, we are uneven, so someone will have to do a double shift. Seeing as I'm not going to go into gay stuff just yet, it's either going to have to be David or Michael, and as giving an orgasm to Stephanie can hardly be called a dare, I think he should do it. What do you think?"

"That already sounds like a threesome to me," Stephanie said, "Michael giving oral sex to two women. And seeing as I get the threesome as well, I'll allow it."

"All right then," Michael said, "How could I refuse you anything? And seeing as this is basically my biggest fantasy, it would be unfair of me to begrudge you yours."

"You're in for a treat, Ashley," Stephanie said, "he's surprisingly good at it."

"I'm ready to give as good as I get," Ashley said, "as long as I get to get first."

Stephanie shrugged. "Fine by me. Actually, that would be best, because Michael will be a lot better before he comes, so he should take care of you first."

"Well, then, what are we waiting for?" David said, standing up and pulling Lin to her feet. He guessed that it would be best if he just took charge, to avoid the awkwardness between the planning of sex and the execution of it.

He pulled Lin close to him, holding her head in his hands and kissing her on the lips. She responded immediately, opening her lips to let his tongue explore her mouth. Her hands wandered down, along his back, to his ass, cupping it and pulling him against her. He could feel his hard dick press against her stomach and her breasts against his chest.

David, too, moved his hands to her butt and gave it a small squeeze, before breaking off the kiss. He started kissing her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, taking one of her nipples in his mouth, while moving one of his hands to caress the other one. He flicked it lightly with his tongue, and then sucked softly, slowly increasing the pressure. Lin moaned softly, clearly enjoying the first time someone was touching her breasts and sucking her nipples. David then switched to the other nipple, wanting to give each an equal amount of attention.

As he was busy with Lin's breasts, he heard Ashley gasp behind him. Clearly Michael had not waited for them to finish, but had started on his part of the dare as well. David realized it would be hard to concentrate on Lin while he could hear Ashley's sounds of pleasure behind him, but he wanted to give Lin a good first sexual experience, so he decided to try and shut out the increasingly ecstatic moans coming from the other side of the living room.

Before he let go of Lin's nipple he gave it a gentle bite, and then descended towards her nether regions, ready to give her the first oral sex of her life. She was clearly ready for it, because she quickly sat down again, slouched in the armchair, and opened her legs widely, inviting him over. David knelt down before her, and started to kiss the inside of her thighs, stroking her legs with his hands. He had decided to take it slow, so she could enjoy the experience as much as possible. He kissed her all around her pussy, licking the skin between her thighs and her labia, softly biting the short pubic hair that formed a triangle above her pussy.

When Lin moaned softly, and told him to stop teasing, he started to lick the area between her outer and inner labia, which immediately elicited a gasp of pleasure from Lin. He kept doing this a while, down one way, up again the other, and then in reverse, while Lin's moans of pleasure became louder and louder.

"Ooh... Mhmm... Aahh..." she moaned, as she grabbed her own breasts and started rubbing her nipples between her fingers, completely losing herself in her pleasure. At the same time, David noticed that the sounds from behind him were becoming louder and louder. Ashley was clearly approaching an orgasm as well, and was being very vocal about it.

"Oh, yes,... aah, faster...yes...c'mon...Aah..."

David became even hornier than he already was. He thought there was nothing hotter than the sound of a woman moaning in pleasure, and now there were two beautiful women doing just that.

David decided it was time to take the next step, giving Lin her first oral orgasm, and started licking her in earnest, paying most attention to her clitoris. Her pussy was pretty swollen from all the excitement by now, and it was very reactive. The first time he touched her clitoris with his tongue, she let out a small scream of pleasure. David took this as encouragement, and started licking faster, eliciting more moans from Lin, until finally he felt her hand on his head, pushing him even further down.

"I want you in me," she whispered, and David was happy to comply. He licked around the entrance for a while, tasting her sweet, tangy juices, before he softly allowed his tongue to enter her. She gasped as he let his tongue dart in and out of her, occasionally pausing to lick her clitoris, before returning to stick his tongue into her tight pussy.

Behind him, Ashley was reaching the peak of her orgasm, screaming louder than she had done when she had masturbated before. Michael would be pleased that he had managed to bring her to a climax that easily, but David couldn't afford to stop to look at them. Lin was moaning loudly, too, now, her voice occasionally even drowning out the screams of pleasure emanating from Ashley, one of her hands still on his head, keeping his attention on her while her friend was climaxing just a few feet away.

David was determined to give Lin an orgasm, too, and replaced his tongue with one finger, which he slowly slid into her while he ferociously licked her clitoris. His finger could reach a lot deeper than his tongue had been able to, and he could feel Lin's hips bucking in pleasure as he penetrated deeper inside her. He withdrew his finger, and then entered her again, in and out, all the while licking her clitoris quickly. When he curled his finger, trying to stimulate her g-spot as best as possible, she cried out loudly.

"Aah! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Yes!"

David could feel her vagina contracting, and he had trouble to keep going as her hips moved about violently, her legs clamping around his head like a vice, as her orgasm washed over her.

"aah... Aahh...AAAAAH!"

David tried to keep doing what he was doing at exactly the same pace, in order to make the moment of climax last as long as possible. After what seemed like an eternity, Lin's movements stopped, and her screaming petered down to a pant as her orgasm ebbed away again. David let his movements gradually slow to a halt, keeping his finger completely still, deeply inside her. Lin seemed to be unable to move, still overcome by her orgasm. David covered her with a blanket that was conveniently draped over the back of the armchair.

"Well, that looked like it was worth the wait."

David looked up, and saw Ashley stand beside them, holding a glass of water. She had clearly come in for a closer look after she and Michael had finished, and had decided to bring refreshments. Lin was still recovering from her orgasm, so David took a big gulp to wash down Lin's juices.

"I did my best," David said, trying to look at Ashley's face rather than at the magnificent breasts she was presenting to the entire room. For some reason, he felt vulnerable, sitting on his knees, naked, with a rock-hard erection, talking to this goddess of a woman who was standing there as if nothing remotely out of the ordinary was happening.

On the other side of the room, Stephanie had wasted no time to tag in. She had already straddled Michael in the 69 position, her pussy planted over his mouth. She was moaning softly, sucking on his balls while at the same time enjoying the attention her boyfriend was paying to her own nether regions. She seemed hungry to be part of the action after being left out for the first round, and she quickly put her mouth around the head of his penis, moving slowly up and down.

"That looks hot," Lin commented, having opened her eyes again while David had been watching Stephanie and Michael. She was still slightly out of breath, but looked perfectly happy, all cozied up under her blanket. "Why don't you see if you can rival it, Ashley?"

Ashley merely smiled, and pushed David down on the couch. As she knelt between his legs, David could hardly believe that he was going to get a blowjob from Ashley, something he had been dreaming about for a long time. As an added bonus, he had a perfect view of Stephanie's naked body as she was lying on top of Michael, pleasuring him at the same time as she was being eaten out.

Even though he knew it was coming, he was still slightly shocked as Ashley took his cock in her hand, slowly stroking up and down.

"Do you know, you have a very nice cock?"

She licked his penis from his balls, all the way to the head.

"Ever since you took off your boxers, I wanted to take you in my mouth.

She took one of his balls, in her mouth, sucked on it hard, and then let her tongue run along the entire length of his shaft once more.

"I've always enjoyed giving blowjobs, especially if the guy has a nice cock."

She kissed the head of his dick, and then looked up at him, smiling.

"Like you."

She kissed the top of his penis again, and then opened her mouth, letting her lips spread over the head until she enveloped it entirely. David gasped as she took him in her mouth, the warmth spreading throughout his entire cock. Then she started to slowly use her tongue, swirling around his penis, softly applying more pressure. David could feel himself getting even harder, and started to softly thrust his penis towards her, wanting her to take more of him. She hummed softly, the vibrations from her vocal cords adding another dimension to the already spectacular feeling, and complied. Holding his cock at the base, she slowly pushed down her head as far as she could, softly deep throating him until her lips reached her hands, and then just as slowly released him again.

David closed his eyes, moaning as the gorgeous blonde went down on him, giving him one of the best blowjobs he had ever had. When he opened his eyes again, he saw that Stephanie and Michael had moved on from oral sex. Stephanie now sat on top of Michael, in the cowgirl position, and violently slammed herself down on his cock. Michael was holding her breasts, kneading them and occasionally sitting up straight to take one of her nipples in his mouth. Stephanie was moaning loudly now, from exertion as much as pleasure, and David thought it very erotic. He had never seen live sex before, at least not without being a participant. This was like watching porn, but real, and more importantly, Ashley's mouth around his cock felt about a million times better than masturbation.

David could feel his penis react to this double stimulation, it was twitching in pleasure. He could feel that his orgasm was coming closer. Ashley, clearly not giving her first blowjob, noticed it too, and started jerking him off, slowly first, then quicker, her lips touching her hand, taking the tip of his cock in her mouth, and letting go again.

David moaned, feeling his orgasm approaching, and wanted to warn her. He wasn't sure if she wanted him to come in her mouth or not, but he wanted to give her the choice.

"I'm about to come", he managed to whisper.

Ashley looked up at him, letting go of his penis with her mouth, but still stroking him with her hands.

"That's kind of the point," she said, and she plunged down again, her hand and mouth moving together, quicker and quicker, until finally he could no longer hold back. David grunted, long and low, his eyes closed and his head tilted backwards, as he sent spurt after spurt of thick, hot semen down Ashley's throat. She gradually slowed her movements to match his, keeping him in her mouth and swallowing every drop.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw Ashley smile at him as she gently put down his softening penis, resting it on his stomach.

"That was amazing," he muttered, as Ashley took a big gulp of the glass of water she had put down earlier.

"Glad to be of service," she said. Behind her, he could see Michael and Stephanie lying side by side on the rug, Stephanie resting her head on Michael's chest, enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking. Beside them, Lin was still under the blanket, watching what had been happening.

"What time is it?" Michael asked, yawning.

"Almost two," Lin replied, from under her blanket.

"Well, I'm going to bed soon," Michael said, getting up. "You guys can do whatever you want. Ashley, if you want, you can crash on the couch. I'm afraid the guest bed is spoken for."

"Thanks, but I'll call a taxi, I sleep better in my own bed anyway."

She started to collect her stuff, put on her clothes and called a taxi. David collected his clothes, too, and started to help Stephanie and Michael clean up the room, bringing the empty glasses and bottles to the kitchen. Lin had taken her blanket and had gone to the guest room, coming back a few minutes later, wearing flannel pajamas with teddy bears printed on them.

"Those are cute," Stephanie said.

"Yeah, it didn't seem worth it to put on my normal clothes again, I'm going to bed anyway. Goodnight!"

She left the living room, and minutes later, Ashley's taxi arrived. She picked up her bag, said goodbye and left as well. David decided to go to bed too. He said goodnight to Stephanie and Michael, who were doing the last of the cleaning up, and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and put on his pajamas. When he entered the guest room, Lin was already in bed, snuggled up under her blanket.

"Crazy night, huh," David said, as he slid under the covers.

"Never had a crazier one," she agreed, "but a highly enjoyable one. I would never have thought I would be able to scratch all of these things off of my to do list so soon."

"I always thought that first sexual experiences are best shared with someone special, on special occasions, to make them remarkable."

"That's all nice if you're sixteen, but if you're pushing twenty-two and have never even been on a date with someone, let alone kissed someone, you get curious what it's like."

She turned towards him, her face close to his.

"I'll never forget my first kiss. I feel really comfortable with you, It was special, probably more special than if I had my first kiss with some guy I would be dating and later break up with. Our friendship will last longer than that."

She grinned shyly.

"And because we trust each other, it's not a big deal to be naked in front of you, either. I know you won't go brag to your friends about what you did, or give nasty comments about my body. So, all in all, I'm thankful for what happened tonight. But I'd be even more grateful if you could do one more thing for me," she added softly.

"Would you make love to me?"


To be continued...

1...345678