First Time Sub

Story Info
Susan is surprised by a first time meeting.
3.5k words
3.71
19.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? Are you here?" Susan whispered softly as she peered around the door into the darkness of the empty motel room.

"Is anyone here?"

A dim sliver of light seeped between the shabby curtains and fell across the faded bedspread, barely illuminating the spattering of stains on the threadbare material. She was about to step back out of the dingy room when a hand flashed out of the gloom and caught her by the wrist, twisting her arm back and flinging her face first on the bed as the door was kicked shut with a slam.

"David?" she said just as his weight fell across her back, forcing her face down into the mattress, cutting her off before she could utter another word.

She felt hot breath on the back of her neck, then the bitter smell of whiskey as his teeth sank into her earlobe and twisted it back painfully.

"Don't say anything...just do what I tell you, dammit! I've been waiting for this for a long fucking time, and you're going to do what I say, NOW! Do it, or I'll strip your ass naked and throw you out the fucking door into the parking lot!" he hissed into her ear as his hands forced their way under her body, his hands grabbing her breasts roughly and twisting at the barbells through her nipples.

"Did you think I forgot about those?" he said, laughing softly as his hands slid down Susan's sides, pulling the edges of her sweater up over her head and knotting the ends so she couldn't pull it free. "Don't think I forget anything...I know everything you want, you cheap little whore. Now you'll be my whore, if only for today." He yanked her bra strap viciously to one side flipping her over on her back as she struggled with the sweater, trying in vain to get it over her head.

Susan felt his hands slip under her short skirt, slapping sharply at the crotch of her panties before slipping down her legs. Blinded by the sweater twisted over her head, she didn't see his hands pull the cord up from the floor under the bed, but she felt it slip around her left ankle. At the same moment he whipped her back over on her belly with a flip of her right ankle before slipping another loop of cord that foot as well and pulling hard, spreading her legs wide and fastening the end of the cord to the foot of the bed.

He climbed back onto the bed on top of here, one knee on either side of her body and slid up until she could feel his hard cock nestling in the crack of her ass. She stopped struggling for a second, and he took advantage of her momentary uncertainty to pull her right arm free from the tangle of her sweater and pull it under her body. Susan fell forward onto her face as she felt the snap of the handcuff shackling her right wrist just below her left knee.

"No! No, please..." her muffled whimper could barely be heard as he ripped away her sweater and wrestled her other arm down and across her body and cuffed it to the right knee.

He slipped back down her body to kneel between her legs, then wrapped both hands in her long hair and pulled her body back against his hips, forcing her head back and her chest down onto the bed. He ground the length of his stiff cock up and down the slit of her cunt and then slid his hand down between their bodies, slipping two fingers inside the edge of her panties.

"Hmm...you're wet already. You like this, don't you my little slut?" he growled as one hand drew back, then whistled down to land a stinging slap on the right cheek of her ass. "Tell me bitch...tell me...this is just what you wanted from me. Isn't it?"

"Yes, David..." Her muffled voice started just as another sharp smack landed on her ass.

"CALL ME SIR, you fucking slut! You don't deserve to use my name yet! All this time you've told me what you wanted, and now I'm going to give it to you. But only if you do exactly what I want. Do you understand, bitch? DO YOU?"

Susan moaned softly and put her head down. "Yes, Sir...I'll do what you want. Please...anything..."

David smiled and fluttered his finger tips in a long trail down her ribs to her thighs as he whispered into her ear, "Good girl. Now, don't speak to me again unless I ask you to say something. If I hear another word from your nasty little mouth, you'll have to be punished. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir...whatever you want..." Susan whispered.

His weight disappeared from the bed behind her, and she tried to turn her head to see what he was doing. A sharp slap to her ass snapped her head back around. "There's nothing back here you need to see...and if there is, I'll let you know." Susan heard the whistle of his hand through the air as a hard slap landed on the right side of her thigh.

She heard a thin buzzing start on the other side of the room, then felt the vibrator slip down the back or her panties, close enough to her wet pussy for her to feel a tingle, but too far away to make any dent in her desire.

"I have to go out for a while. I want you to stay right here until I come back...don't move, don't make a sound, don't fucking do a goddamned thing, do you understand? If you are a good little slut, I will bring you back a present, but I find you've so much as twitched while I'm gone...well, you just try to imagine what I will do..."

Susan heard the door slam shut behind her back. The vibrations so close to her pussy were slowly starting to drive her wild, and she bit her lower lip as she wriggled her ass trying to move the sensations a little closer to her pulsating clit. The buzzing was so close it kept her muscles clenching, but no matter how she moved, she couldn't force the vibrator out of the crack of her ass.

She tentatively struggled against the restraints holding her hands, but the cuffs held her tightly and she was afraid to change the position of her body for fear that should wouldn't be able to get back to this position before David came back. All she could do was close her eyes and try to focus her mind on the maddening sensations and wait.

The pleasant feelings between her legs reminded her of how she had felt the first time she had met David in an online chat room, over six years before. They were both writers and poets, and the obvious passion that was apparent in his words ignited something deep inside her that had never faded away. She had immediately felt that they were kindred spirits, and had begun to share her own poetry with him, both online, and later through email and instant messenger.

At first, he had been quite an enigma to her. His writing was deep and emotional, but his personal style was very aloof and distant. It had taken forever to get by the wall he had erected around himself, and when she did she found a depth of passion she had only glimpsed before. As the years went by, they had each opened up to each other more and more, until she felt like no one in her life had known her as well as he did. Yet, she still held back her submissive sexual self, afraid of how he might react.

It was during this time that by complete accident she had heard David scolding one of his children who had misbehaved. The firm force of his voice on the other end of the phone line had made her knees go weak and made her pussy instantly damp. She knew all at once that he had a natural tendency to be a Dom...and he would be her Dom someday.

Just as she started to remember the long journey from that day to this one, she heard voices outside the door of the dark motel room. Keys jingled, and a long sliver of sunlight split the far wall of the room. The light flared and then faded, but she didn't hear anything for several seconds. "Sir? Is that you?" she asked quietly. She thought she heard a soft feminine giggle before the swish of the cane that cracked across her naked ass cheeks.

"Did I ask you to speak, my sweet little slut?" David whispered from a few inches away from her ear as his hand stroked down her back gently before grabbing her ass roughly and then slapping it lightly. "Isn't this a lovely ass? Just perfect for taking in a cock..."

David stepped around to the end of the bed and bent down, gazing directly into Susan's eyes. With a very gentle smile, he touched her cheek with his fingertips, and then slipped his fingers behind her neck and into her hair. As he did this, Susan saw movement out of the corner of her eye, followed by the soft sound of a breathy feminine moan. "Dear little slut...I want you to meet my two new friends...this is Bill and Jennifer. I met them down in the lounge, and they were happy to come see the package I had wrapped up here on the bed...you, my lovely little slave..." David pulled her hair to the left and she saw a stocky man of about thirty with dark hair and a heavily tattooed chest standing next to a slight blonde with small breasts and narrow hips. Bill was grasping the neck of a bottle of Jack Daniels, of which he took a big swallow before leering down at Susan's helplessly bound form. "I think Jenn and I might be able to help you out here, David. I can see why you said you thought she needed assistance...she's all tied up. What do you think, Jenn?"

Jenn just giggled and slipped out of Susan's sight. She felt Jenn climb up onto the bed behind her, then the sensation of two thin fingers slipping up and down her slit through her panties. "Oh, yeah, Billy...I think we can help David out. She's so wet, I think she might slip right out o' those cuffs...so let's get to work here, before she gets away!"

Bill just grunted as he began unbuckling his jeans and pushing them down his legs, exposing his sweat soaked boxer shorts, his cock just beginning to stir underneath. David leaned over and whispered into Susan's ear "Now, sweetheart, I want you to show me and Billy here just how well you can suck cock, okay?" Susan nodded her head slowly, and David's eyes narrowed to slits as he raised his right hand and bitch slapped her hard across the left cheek. "I asked you a question, my little slut! Answer me when I talk to you! Can you show Billy how a good little slut sucks cock or not?"

Susan whimpered slightly, her cheek burning while her lip began to swell. "Yes, Sir...please...Bring his cock to me..." David stepped away, and Billy stepped in front of her, rubbing his crotch and smiling. He pushed his boxers down slowly, freeing his stiff cock and slapping Susan's face several times before she caught the head of it between her lips and pulled it into her mouth. Billy grabbed the side of her head in both hands and drove his cock deep into her throat, grinning and taking another pull of his bottle of Jack. "That's it sweetie...suck ole Billy's dick...suck it hard!"

As her tongue wrapped around the head of Billy's cock, she felt Jenn's fingers probing around her pussy and asshole. She felt David kneel down on the bed beside Jenn, and the two of them began tearing at her panties, shredding them from her thighs as they threw the vibrator aside. Susan felt Jenn's soft face work its way between her legs, and her tongue flick out to flutter against her clit. Her legs spasmed slightly as Jenn's wiggled up between her cunt lips, then back to swirl around her gaping asshole.

The girl's tongue was slowly driving her closer and closer to orgasm, and her cunt lips began to pull at the tongue driven deeply into her pussy. Just as her eyes began to roll back and her thighs began convulsing, David pulled Jenn's head away. "No sense in letting her cum quite so soon, cutie...she hasn't earned it yet. Have you slut?"

Susan tried to answer, but couldn't get a word out around Billy's cock, which he was pushing in and out of her throat. As she opened her moth to speak, Billy pushed his cock all the way into her mouth, and she arched her neck to allow the full length of his cock to slip into her throat. "You bet this lil lady knows how to suck a cock, David...Look, she can take the whole damn thing right down her to her stomach!"

David smiled as he stroked Susan's ass gently with both hands. "I was sure she would, Billy..." he said as he slid his cock up and down the length of her dripping slit. "Let's see how she eats pussy, now, okay?"

David gestured to Jenn, and the two of them climbed down from the mattress and walked back to the head of the bed. David smiled wickedly at Susan as he reached around Jenn with both of his hands, grabbing the bottom of her tank top and pulling it over her head. His hands wandered back up Jenn's flat belly to her small tits and pinched her nipples gently, rolling them between his fingers as she arched her back in delight. His hands slipped down, unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them down to her knees, leaving her bony frame clad only in her panties.

David gave Jenn a slight tap on the ass, and pushed her forward to kneel on the bed in front of Susan's waiting mouth. Jenn smiled down at Susan, and then pressed her mound up into her face. Susan rubbed her nose up and down Jenn's panty covered cunt, trying to push the material aside. Jenn arched her back and drove forward as David reached between her legs and pulled the thin material to the side, allowing Susan's tongue to snake out and lick at Jenn's cunt, her juices flowing onto Susan's face and down her chin.

Billy stood off to one side, slowly stroking his cock with one hand, until he noticed Susan's ass wiggling in the air as she lapped away at the young girl's blonde pussy. He smiled and climbed up on the bed and knelt between Susan's legs, stroking his long, slender cock through the lips of her clenching pussy. "Hey, David...I think she wants a little of Billy's cock up her cunt...Do you mind if I fill her up?"

David looked down at Susan, and she wagged her head side to side. "Sure, go at it buddy!" David said, and Bill lined the head of his cock up with the dripping lips of her pussy and slid the head inside. Susan moaned into Jenn's pussy as Billy slowly worked the length of his cock inside her cunt until he was pressed into her all the way to his balls. Just as her mouth opened, she felt something poke against her tongue, and David pressed his thick cock head past Jenn's pussy and deep into Susan's throat.

Her lips stretched around him as Jenn ground her cunt against her nose. Billy grabbed her thighs and began to stroke in and out of Susan's pussy in long deep strokes, her cunt lips flexing in and out with every stroke. She groaned around David's cock, gurgling softly as he drove it into her mouth in rhythm to each drive of Bill's dick into her twitching cunt.

Jenn pushed back against David's body, forcing his cock out of Susan's hungry lips, and pressed her pussy back to Susan's searching tongue. David forced Jenn's slim body over Susan's shoulders and forced his wide cock up into the girl's tight little pussy, slapping his balls into Susan's mouth.

With each stroke of his cock into Jenn's cunt, he drove her down over Susan's back as Billy's cock pinned her between their three thrashing bodies. Jenn jerked forward and exploded in a violent orgasm as David's cock stretched her tiny slit, her juices dripping down on Susan's upturned face. Billy grinned at David, and then slowly pulled his cock from Susan's dripping cunt, and wiping two fingers along her slit, he smeared the juices around her upturned anus and slowly began working his long cock deep into her ass.

David pulled his cock from Jenn's cunt with a soft plop, and pushed her cunt back against Susan's willing mouth. He slid the length of his cock back between Susan's lips momentarily, then wedged the head into Jenn's ass crack, trying to get it past her skinny ass cheeks and into the tightness of her clenching asshole. "No...I can't...it's too..." she wailed, just as he forced forward and jammed the first three inches of his thick cock into her tight little ass.

David slowly worked his cock deeper into her ass, an inch or so at a time, as Billy continued to drive Susan's face deeper and deeper into Jenn's blonde cunt. Within a moment, the young blonde spasmed wildly and screamed as her second orgasm hit her with explosive force, just as Billy yelled, drove his cock deep and blasted his cum deep in Susan's willing anus.

All four bodies collapsed into a sweaty pile on top of Susan, tearing at the cuffs holding her wrists tightly to her knees. Billy pulled his cock out with a loud pop, as David watched as his cum slowly trickled from Susan's gaping ass. Both Billy and Jenn got up from the bed and fell back into the chairs along the side wall, trying to catch their breath.

David gently pulled Susan's face up from the mattress, looked deeply into her eyes and kissed her softly. "I love you, my dear...now let me help you..." he said as he unlocked her wrists from her knees then locked them together behind her back. He then gently rolled her over on her back, and slipped up between the spread of her thighs.

"Neither of us has come yet, and I've been waiting for this for a VERY long time..." David said as he caressed her breasts, letting his hands trail down her belly then softly down both thighs. Again he kissed her, driving his tongue into her mouth, where she met his kiss with passionate force, their tongues dancing as her crotch drove up at his body. "Do you want me now, my love, my slut, my whore? Tell me...do you?"

Susan gasped as she felt him line the head of his cock up to the opening of her pussy. "Oh please David...sir...please fuck me...please, please, please..." She spread her legs as widely as she could as his thick cock slowly worked its way into her. He looked right into her eyes as the head popped just inside her waiting cunt, and her eyes snapped open wide, her mouth forming an "o" as he slid into the silky depths of her pussy, stretching her cunt lips wide.

David slipped his cock out until just the head was still inside, then drove all the way in with one powerful stroke. Susan wrapped her legs around his body, driving up with her crotch to get every inch of him as deeply into her as possible, then their two bodies exploded into a blur of motion as they pounded away at each other, him holding her shoulders down and her driving her pussy up against his cock as it drove in, deeper and deeper. Susan felt her body begin to spiral away as all she could feel, all she wanted to feel was his cock pounding in and out of her cunt. She lost all sense of time as a shattering orgasm hit her and she began pleading "Oh please, David...cum in me...fill me with it...I want your cum in me...please!"

David arched his back, driving the last of his cock deep into her as his balls burst open with a flood of his cum shooting deep into her cunt. He banged into her with short strokes as each jet splattered up into her, her cunt muscles gripping his cock, trying to hold it inside her forever. He fell forward onto her body, crushing her breasts to his chest, and then gazed softly into her eyes. David kissed her lips, her nose, and then each of her eyes. "I love you my darling little slut, my first loving sub...and this is just the beginning!"