First Time Submitting

Story Info
I submit to you for the first time.
1.2k words
3.61
22.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're sitting on the couch talking, having a drink. After a while you tell me to stand up, I do. You ask me if I want to do this. I say yes. You then tell me to undress for you. I hesitate at first but, I do it. I'm standing in front of you completely exposed.

You tell me to sit down on a chair, open my legs and touch myself. I sit, spread my legs and start to rub my pussy, I'm already wet. I look at you but you're looking at my wet pussy. After a few minutes you tell me to stop but I don't, you tell me again, but I still don't stop. You get up and move my hand away. You grab me by the hair and ask if I want to get punished, I stay quiet.

You tell me to answer you while pulling on my hair a little harder. I say no Sir and as soon as the words leave my mouth I know I'm under your control, I'm nervous yet excited.

You tell me to get on my knees and spread my legs.

I do, I see you looking at my wet pussy again you know this is turning me on.

You tell me to put my hands behind my back as I do you start to tie my arms. When you're done you tell me to open my mouth, you stand there and take out your hard cock. You put the tip on my lips. I start to lick it, you didn't tell me to do that so you pull back.

After you do that, I feel my pussy dripping onto my thighs.

You then tell me to stand up, as soon as I do you push me down and bend me over a table. You spread my legs and tell to stay still or you'll tie up my legs as well. Without notice you spank my ass, hard! I moan. You keep going until my ass gets a nice shade of red.

You then stand in front of me grab my hair and make me look up at you. You ask if I like to get spanked? To which I reply yes Sir.

You tell me to be a good girl and open my mouth. As soon as I open you start fucking my mouth never letting go of my hair. You stop and walk behind me, you notice my legs aren't spread. I didn't tell you to close your legs you tell me. As soon as I spread my legs again you spank me, hard.

You then start tying my ankles to the table you tell me it's to make sure I keep 'em spread. Without warning you spank my pussy. You feel and see how wet it is. You know I'm enjoying this too much. You tell me what a slut I am for it.

You put two fingers in as deep as you can and twist them around a bit, I moan. You take them out and stick them in my mouth, you tell me to clean them up. I do exactly as you say. When I'm done I see you taking something from your pocket, it's a blindfold! You put it on. You then tell me that you'll be right back, and tell me not to move. I hear you laughing as the door closes. Here I am naked, tied up, spread, wet, blindfolded and exposed waiting to be used. Waiting for you Sir.

You come back after what seems like hours. You were probably really gone for minutes. You stand behind me and you run a finger along my pussy, you notice how wet I still am. You then come around and grab my chin and tell me to open my mouth. I do, I feel something on my lips, it's not your cock, it's a ball gag. You take my blindfold off. You make me look up at you and ask me if I like this. I nod, I'm loving this. You walk away and I notice you're grabbing something but can't really see what it is.

When you turn around I see that you're holding a flogger. I feel you standing behind me. You start rubbing my ass with your hand. Suddenly I feel the first hit, without hesitating the second, third, fourth, fifth.. It stings but I love it, I have never been so turned on in my life. After a few minutes of the flogging you rub my pussy and notice I'm still dripping wet. You hear me moan thru the gag. You ask again if I like this?. You hear me trying to say something.

You come around and take the gag off and ask what I was trying to say. I just say that I like it Sir.

You walk away and when you turn around I see you holding a cane!

You look at me and tell me that is gonna hurt a bit, but you think I can handle it and that you think I'll enjoy it. You stand behind me and start to rub the cane all over my back, ass and legs. You tell me to count, as soon as you say that I feel the sting of the cane on my ass. You keep going until I say 25.

You start rubbing my ass, and without warning you start rubbing my clit. I start to moan and you stop and spank me, hard. You tell me not to cum yet! You look at my ass and notice is not red enough. You ask me if I want 25 more, I say whatever you want Sir. Good answer you say.

You tell me what a good girl I am. You spread my ass cheeks apart and I feel you pouring something cold, it's lube! You grab a small butt plug and push it in. I moan as you do it. You tell me to make sure it doesn't fall out as you say that you untie my ankles. You tell me to stand up straight, and I do. Then you tell me to spread my legs and I do. You tell me you're going to untie my hands but I have to keep them behind my back, then ask if I understand? I answer with a simple yes Sir. You remind me once more, how important it is that the plug doesn't fall.

You stand on my side with the flogger in hand and hit my breasts. I move my hands. Hands behind your back you tell me. I say sorry, you interrupt and say that I better not disobey you again. I put my hands behind my back again. You hit my breast once again. You tell me to start counting, then you start flogging my ass.

I'm counting but it's hard to keep track. You stop and ask how many. I don't know I say. You grab me by the hair and ask again .I have no idea but quickly say, 20.

You tell me that it was a lucky guess and that I'm getting 20 more. You tell me to stand up straight, legs spread and hands on my head. When I'm in position you grab the cane again. You tell me again, to count and to not move.

As soon as I say 20 you spank me with your bare hand, hard. You then tell me how red my ass is and how much you love seeing it like that.

You then stand in front of me and you take a pair of nipple clamps out of your pocket..

To be continued...