First Time Swap

Story Info
Strip Poker anyone?
1.9k words
4.29
134.7k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This could be called a prequel because it happened quite a bit before my highway experience.

My wife, who I will call Amy for want of a better name, as I stated in my previous post, was basically conservative. When she gets a little bit of wine in her, she gets flirty with other men, but nothing overboard.

I always wanted to see her with another man, but the closest I could get would be when I was fucking her, and she had some wine in her to loosen her up, of course with black stockings, garter belt and demi-bra on, with her tits hanging out, and I would ask her what she wanted.

She would say, "I want you to fuck me."

I would ask her, "Who do you want to fuck you?" hoping she would say someone that I knew but she would just say, again, "I want you to fuck me"

While this was going on, I had my finger in her pussy, which got her squirming, and I would have to help her along and say, "Do you want Greg to fuck you?"

Now she would respond, "Yes, I want Greg to fuck me"

Greg was a neighbor of ours that we would go out with, and he had a very sexy Asian wife. To me Japanese women are about the sexiest women on earth.

Anyway, we were good friends, and I knew that he liked Amy, and he had mentioned to me once before that he always got a hard on for women with good looking legs and stockings, which fit Amy to a tee. My only problem was getting the right situation.

I finally got an idea on how to get my fantasy.

The four of us were going out for dinner, and I told Amy to dress to kill because I wanted to fool around with her when we got home, so she put on these sheer black stockings and garter belt, and a new black bra that I had not see before, tha had holes where her nipples were. Watching her getting dressed I almost wanted to cancel dinner and fuck her right then, but it would spoil my fantasy.

We met Greg and his wife Janet and went out to dinner. It was a little early, so we got a table pretty quickly and I made sure that the women always had their wine cups full.

I kept staring across at Janet, trying not to look at her tits, but it was hard since she was wearing this low cut, semi see thru blouse, and every once in a while I would glance at Greg and see that he couldn't take his eyes off Amy.

Now was the time for my plan to start. When we were almost finished eating, I said, "Greg and I are always sitting next to each other and talking sports and we never get a chance to talk to the women, so why don't we switch the seating and I can talk to Janet and Greg can talk to Amy."

Greg jumped at the chance and said, "Sounds good to me."

Since it seemed innocent enough, both women said it was okay with them, and I moved next to Janet and Greg moved next to Amy.

I began talking to Janet and ever so gently pressed my knee against her knee. I wasn't sure what would happen, but she did not pull away, which made me grow bolder, and I casually placed my hand on her stocking clad knee and just sort of rubbed it.

I looked over at Greg and I could see that his hand next to Amy was below the table, so I figured he was at least doing the same as I was, playing with my wife's sexy legs. My wife later told me that he had actually pushed her skirt up past her stocking tops and was playing with her garters and rubbing her bare thigh, but I get ahead of myself.

We had just about finished dinner, so I suggested that we keep the same seating arrangement in the car, Janet next to me, in the front, and Greg and Amy in the back. Everyone agreed, and we left the restaurant.

Amy was in the passenger side, in the back, and I could see her in my rear view mirror whenever we passed a street light, and I could see that Greg had moved over next to her and had his left hand on her stockinged knee, and was rubbing up her leg, with his hand eventually going up between her legs.

I guess the wine was beginnig to wear off, and Amy gently pushed his hand away and shook her head.

I had hoped for a little more action in the back, but I still had the rest of my plan, which included more wine.

When we got home it was still early and I asked if anyone was interested in playing some cards.

Greg was all for it, and the women agreed just to make us happy.

We sat around a small card table, set up the wine glasses, and began playing poker for pennies

After playing through two glasses of wine each, with the women getting giggly, I said, "Playing for pennies is kind of boring," hoping Greg would get the hint.

Greg was true to form and said, "Why don't we play strip poker?"

Janet said, "I don't know about that."

Amy said, "I don't think so."

I knew I had to do something to force the issue, so I said, "Why not, we have all seen each other in bathing suits. We can agree to just go to our underwear."

My explanation, plus the effects of the wine, did the trick, and we began playing strip poker. with, of course, more wine for the women.

The game started with the usual, shoes off first, then getting interesting. Amy had already lost her shoes, and lost the next hand. She was going to remove a stocking, but I said that a stocking was technically underwear, so she would have to take off her blouse or skirt.

Under normal circumstances, Amy would have disagreed with me, but theeffects of the wine, and being stared at by two men, one of whom was not her husband, made her agree, and she stood up, unbuttoned her blouse and threw it off, looking straight at me and saying, "This is what you wantef."

Now, I have to admit that the sheer black bra, with her nipples sticking out of the little holed, that she was wearing was definitely not like seeing her in a bikini. I know Greg certainly didn't think so, the way he was staring at her nipples, which were standing at attention.

It was Greg's turn to deal, but he had trouble concentrating. He finally finished his deal, and Janet lost the hand, and like Amy she took off her blouse. She had on a sheer white bra which contracted nicely with her darker skin and dark nipples.

I was in seventh heaven!

Greg and I both lost the next two hands and were down to our shorts, which for some reason had these large bulges in them.

Amy lost again, and she looked at me as if to say, "Are you sure you want this to continue?" and I just shook my head yes.

Amy stood up and took off her skirt, standing there in just her peek-a-boo black bra, black silk stockings and her garter belt.

Greg was just sitting there, staring.

The way Amy was now looking at him, I knew that she was completely turned on, so I said, "You don't want Greg's eyes to pop out of his head, so why don't you sit on his lap and let him get a closer look."

This time she said, "That is what you want, isn't it."

I said, "Yes, as long as you don't mind."

Amy looked at Greg and said, "Would you like me to sit on your lap and Janet to sit on my hubby's lap?"

Greg could not believe what he was hearing. He had fantasized about seeing Amy in a bra and stockings, but here she was and she was going to sit on his lap. All he could do was shake his head yes.

Amy straddled Greg, with her tits almost in his mouth. She bent down and kissed him hard on the mouth, and I could see her tongue and his playing with each other.

Janet came and sat on my lap, but I was more interested in watching Greg and Amy.

Greg put his hands on Amy's tits and began to pinch her nipples.

Amy threw her head back and began to grind on Greg's cock.

Greg pulled off his underwear and Amy knelt down between his legs and started to suck his cock.

Meanwhile, Janet had pulled her bra off and I was now involved in sucking on her perfectly shaped tits and running my hand up her stockinged leg, right up to her pussy, which had just the right amount of hair. I started finger fucking her, but I still kept looking over at Amy and Greg.

Amy got up from her cock sucking, turned and looked at me, then turned back to Greg and said, "My husband always wanted me to fuck another man, and I guess the pleasure is all yours. I want you to fuck my brains out."

Greg reached up, pulled her down on his erect cock and started slowly pumping her, all the while he could not keep hes mouth off her tits.

Amy was completely lost in the moment and was moving herself up and down on Greg's cock, moaning and saying, "More, fuck me deeper, play with my tits, so my husband sees what a slut his wife is."

Greg then stood up, with his cock still in Amy's pussy, and laid her on the table, with her head just inches away from me.

Watching my wife, with her legs in sexy black stockings, wrapped around my friend, him fucking her, her nipples sticking out of her bra, in his mouth, I completely forgot about Janet and took my cock and put it in Amy's mouth.

She sucked me so hard, I thought I was going to cum immediately, but Janet was not to be denied. She pulled my cock out of Amy's mouth, jammed it between her legs, into her pussy and said, "You wife isn't the only pussy looking to get fucked.

I found that fucking Janet while watching Greg fuck Amy, was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I came as hard as I had ever cum, and I watched Greg dump his load in Amy.

We all looked at each other and started laughing, relieving any awkwardness, and we began cleaning up and dressing. We all kissed, very long I might add, and said, who thought card playing could be so much fun and we had to try it again sometime.

As Amy and I walked across to our house, Amy said, "That was an interesting night. You finally got your fantasy, and I sure as heck enjoyed it! Do you think you have enough left to fuck whatever brains I have left?"

I rushed her across the street, still visualizing her in her stockings, garter belt and peek-a-boo bra, fucking Greg, knowing that the night was not over yet.

See you next story.