First Time Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peelfun
peelfun
97 Followers

I felt Rina tensing as I brought my lips closer to the beautiful cunt spread before me. When I made contact, there were collective gasps from everyone around and Rina shuddered clamping her thighs around my head. Rina must have climaxed the moment I made contact and my face was thrust into her groin.

This was where I had dreamed of being at times & opening my mouth, I let my mouth clamp down on her nether lips and dived in with my tongue to taste the wetness of Rina's cunt.

The salty sweet tang of her juices thrilled me as I lapped at her pussy repeatedly like a crazed man.. This was heaven.

Even as I licked the beautiful crevice from bottom to top, Rina began to shudder in a series of orgasms. I continued to taste her juices even as I tormented her till her shudders began to subside. When her thighs released the pressure on my ears, I made to retreat, but Rina brought up her hands to cradle my head and keep it in her groin. I knew what she wanted and gently continued to lick & kiss her entire slit from bottom to top as she began to relax.

When I eventually straightened up, all three were still looking at me wide-eyed.

Mira & Pramod seemed to come out of a trance and looked at each other. It was their turn now and Pramod followed every step I had done with Rina.

Mira reacted much the same as Rina with the only difference that she openly moaned through her orgasms. When Pramod finally emerged from assaulting my wife's pussy, we all looked at each other sheepishly.

Mira & Rina were however not done yet. Pramod & I still had raging hard-ons pushing through our Bermudas. In unison, both of them reached for our cocks and gripped the hard shafts. It took us only a few seconds to dispose of the remaining clothes and expose ourselves to each other's wives.

When we resumed position above them, I sat back at her thighs, but Pramod moved up to bring his cock close to Mira's face. This time, Rina & I stopped to watch Mira & Pramod lead the way.

Mira was drinking in the sight of Pramod's cock and slowly reached up to enclose the hard member in her palm. Pramod's cock was the same length as mine but just a bit thinner. As we watched, Mira ran her fingers lightly on his cock tracing the contours of the pink member and the bulbous tip. She cradled his balls in the other hand. Even as I watched, she pulled down on his cock till the tip was touching her cheeks. With closed eyes, she moved his cock all over her face letting the tip caress her forehead, cheeks, eyes and chin. Finally opening her eyes, she brought the tip of the cock to her lips and glanced at me for an instant. As she looked at me, she parted her lips and enclosed his cock head with them. Pramod groaned as he arched his back. She must have been using her tongue on his glans, for he seemed to begin to buckle and hurriedly pulled his cock out. He did not want to come that quickly.

Pausing for a moment with his eyes closed, Pramod drew in calming breaths and again slowly inserted his cock into Mira's mouth. This time, Mira held her mouth open and let Pramod sink his cock half-way into her mouth. Once there, he slowly retracted with closed eyes savoring the feel of her mouth around his cock. He began to slowly rock allowing his cock to move in and out of her mouth.

I watched Pramod fuck Mira's mouth for a while and then turned my attention to Rina. She had also been watching her husband put his cock in her friend's mouth. Now looking back at my cock, she watched as I moved to get my hard member closer to her face.

I knelt with my knees beside Rina's chest and pushed my turgid cock into her face. I pressed my engorged member all over her forehead, cheeks & finally her lips. Looking up at me, Rina slowly opened her mouth and holding my hot member in her palms, she guided my cock into her mouth. The moment I felt the moist warmth of her mouth around my cock, spikes of pleasure shot up my spine and I had to pull away lest I ejaculated immediately into her mouth.

Pramod & I both knew that we would not be able to hold if they continued sucking on our cocks.

I looked at him and said "Pramod, I have to fuck Rina."

"Me too," he said, "I have to fuck Mira. I have wanted to do this for so long"

Rina & Mira looked at each other as we took our positions with our hard cocks pointing at each other's wives.

Finally I sank my cock into the inviting warmth of Rina's cunt. Rina gasped as my thick shaft penetrated her vagina and I paused to enjoy the feel of her warm wetness gripping the entire length of my shaft.

I glanced at Pramod and found him arching his back as his cock stayed buried in Mira's cunt. Mira had her eyes closed as Pramod slowly began to move his cock back & forth.

When I withdrew & pounded my cock back into Rina's cunt, I shuddered from the ecstasy and knew that I would not hold for long.

It may have been only a few thrusts when both Pramod & I emptied our loads into the vaginas of each other's wives.

It must have been too short a time for Mira & Rina, but there was nothing that could be done about it as both Pramod & I collapsed over the naked bodies of our wives.

It took some time for us to stir again and I was nuzzling my face into Rina's neck even as we tried to get our breaths back.

When we were done, we looked at each other guiltily, but Pramod & I just could not move away from our wives. As I slid my hands between Rina's thighs, I could feel my cum seeping out from her cunt.

Rina immediately excused herself and left to the bathroom to clean herself up.

She came back still nude and I again drank in the sight of my friend's naked wife. When she settled back on the bed, Mira took her turn in the bath-room.

Unable to control myself for long, I again splayed Rina's legs wide and drank in the sight of the pussy. It seemed flush from the fucking and I sat beside her caressing her cunt with my fingers. Pramod came over and held her legs apart as I again settled between her legs to gaze up at her nakedness. I held her knees up and looked at her puckered arse-hole. Unable to hold back, I planted a kiss on the pink wrinkle lined hole. When I let my tongue probe the hole, Rina drew in a sharp breath and shuddered.

By the time Mira came back, Pramod & had both gone down on her with him sucking her breasts and me eating her wet cunt out. Mira came and sat beside us watching the scene unfold.

I settled gown to sucking on Rina's cunt to drink the juices that were now flowing again. While I feasted on her, I felt Pramod straighten up and nudge at me to move back. When I looked up, I found his eyes had a glazed look as with one hand he had cupped Mira's head and was pushing her towards Rina's cunt.

I moved over and pushed at Mira's bottom to get her between Rina's legs and even as Rina watched holding her breath, Pramod got Mira to place her mouth on Rina's cunt. It took some time for Mira to get used to this, but slowly, she began to lap at Rina's cunt.

Rina was moaning now and encouraged by the sound, Mira placed kisses all over the open pussy and began to lick the wet slit. Soon they were lost to us and Mira worked Rina up into a series of orgasms.

When Rina could take no more, she grasped at Mira's shoulders & pulled her upwards. Still lying down, she looked into Mira's eyes and pulled her waist towards her face. Mira seemed to understand and positioning her knees beside Rina's face, she lowered her exposed cunt on Rina's mouth.

The moment Rina's open mouth made contact with Mira's pussy, Mira arched her back and moaned. Pramod and I were now again getting hard-ons. Rina was now totally into the groove pleasuring Mira and was feverishly lapping at the wet opening of her friend's cunt.

By the time, Mira's orgasms subsided, Pramod was again ready to fuck her and tearing her away from his wife, he thrust his cock into Mira again and proceeded to fuck her. Both Pramod & I lasted a lot longer this time and we were all thoroughly satiated when we went of to sleep cradling each other's naked wives.

Needless to say, while we had fucked each other's wives, there were many more fantasies to chase & we broke many more taboos on that trip, but that is another story.

peelfun
peelfun
97 Followers
12