First Time Swing

Story Info
They swing for the first time.
1.4k words
73.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taff70
taff70
1 Followers

To introduce ourselves, Debbie a curvy shy brunette 23 years old, 36dd 26

36 5'6" cutie. Myself Steve 5'10 Mr. average.

We had been to a party with our friends Kate and Andy an had a few too many drinks, however it was back at their place after that things got interesting.

Kate is slim and sexy, very outgoing while Andy is the quiet type with an athletic body that Debbie always liked.

So it was back at their place over a few more drinks that talk got to sex as usual but tonight it was different somehow more intense.

Kate as ever was quizzing Debbie about her boobs as she has small titties about 32b, but lovely nipples that I have admired poking through her tops and the odd "accidental" down blouse.

Kate asks Debbie if she has ever sunbathed topless Debbie replied yes many times and told Kate she had no tan lines there. Kate gave a wicked smile and said prove it. Debbie gave a wicked grin of her own and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, opening it to show them her tanned but bra covered breasts. Kate said to her that proves nothing, Debbie shrugged of her blouse and reaching behind her unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor with a flourish ,I don't know who was more amazed Kate and Andy or me,

Debbie stood there with her hands on her hips thrusting out her big tanned breasts . I have to say I was getting hard watching her exhibit herself to them both.

So how about you asked Debbie. Kate said she'd never sunbathed topless to which Andy called her a liar. We all laughed and Debbie challenged her to prove it one way or another. So Kate pulls her top over her head and throw it onto a chair, she was braless, her small firm titties we tanned except for a little triangle over each nipple. which stood out like bullets.

The girls sat down still topless and we had some more to drink the topic got to waxing and shaving. Kate asked Debbie if she did her bikini line yes she replied a little, Kate said she shaved hers all off. Debbie said oh yea? Kate replied yea and stood up, pulling her trousers and thong down to show us her bald cunt, Debbie without a word stood up and did the same, she only leaves a little triangle so all her cunt was on display too.

I don't know about Andy but I was as hard as hell by now seeing these two beautiful women comparing their bodies.

Kate grabbed Debbie's hand saying that would look better bald and dragged her off to the bathroom.

I just looked at Andy who shrugged and smiled, we could here the girls giggling like teenagers in the bathroom.

Andy looked at me and asked if I was ok with this and where it could be going , I couldn't speak so just nodded, he then said something that nearly made me cum, he told me he'd always wondered what it would be like to fuck Debbie and he hoped he find out tonight.

Debbie and I had always played the which friends would we fuck game and Kate and Andy were always top of the list, so tonight may be it I thought.

Just then the girls came back into the room , Kate was still topless in her jeans Debbie only had a towel around her waist, with a TA DA Kate pulled the towel off Debbie exposing her naked body to us. She stood there giggling her big titties jiggled as she did, but all eyes we on her smooth glistening, bald cunt.

I was sitting mesmerised by all this as Kate put some slow music on. She walked up to me and asked me to dance, so I stood and took her in my arms as I watched Andy do the same with my wife.

Kate whispered in my ear I really want to fuck you as much as Andy wants to fuck Debbie, she asked me if that would be ok with me. I answered by pulling her close to me and kissing her sweet lips.

I looked over to Debbie and Andy, he was standing behind her cupping one lovely breast, the other hand exploring her newly shaven cunt. Her eyes we closed with a look of pure pleasure on her face, if I had any doubts at all that look on her face let me know that this was great by her.

Kate broke off our kiss and walked over to Debbie, kissing her on the mouth whispering something to her, Debbie looked at me and smiled. Andy cupped both of Debbie's breasts as Kate leaned in and sucked each nipple. I was admiring Kate's lovely little body her small firm tits with her long hard nipples, her firm flat belly and ass.

Debbie turned to face Andy and pulled his t-shirt over his head exposing his hard flat muscular belly, kissing her way down his chest, belly ,kneeling in front of him undoing his jeans, pulling his hard cock out, she looked over at me with the most sexual look on her face before sucking all his cock into her mouth.

I sat back down to watch my wife give Andy one of her fantastic slow blowjobs, she was licking, teasing ,biting. She looked so beautiful, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked and toyed with him.

I was so transfixed by it that I didn't see Kate take her jeans and thong off, she was now standing naked in front of me smiling, then she knelt in front of me unzipping me and freeing my aching cock, I told her I didn't think I could stop myself from cumming if she sucked me. She just smiled and helped me off with my shoes and trousers, then she sat by me taking my shirt off and we sat together watching Debbie and Andy.

Andy had now taken his trousers off and for the first time I could see just how big his cock was, I didn't think I was small at 7.5" but Andy had to be at least 2" bigger and thicker, Kate whispered to me its 10" so I had underestimated.

Debbie stopped sucking Andy and crawled animal like over to me, putting her elbows on my thighs she asked me if she could fuck Andy I leant over to her cupping her beautiful face and said yes baby.

She looked over her shoulder to Andy and nodded. He walked over behind her and got on his knees, looking me in the eye as if to ask me if it was ok, I nodded to him. Debbie gasped over my cock and balls as he penetrated her, to this day the most erotic felling I have ever had, My cock was twitching without being touched by this point as Andy fucked Debbie slowly and deliberately.

Kate was snuggled up to me her hard titties and nipples pressed against me, She said doesn't Debbie look beautiful and she did her long hair flowing around my legs, the arch of her back glistening with a layer of perspiration, her lovely ass quivering as Andy's hips collided with her. She was whimpering and moaning I knew orgasm was approaching. Andy's pace quickened and Debbie moved to meet every thrust, she was taking every one of his 10" deep inside her. Andy had a grip on her hips as he slammed in and out of her .Debbie all but screamed with her orgasm, Andy announced he was cumming too and held himself deep inside Debbie and unloaded his seed. He stayed inside her for a few more minutes before gently resuming stroking in and out triggering a series of mini orgasms in Debbie.

Debbie looked up at me with a tear in her eyes not of regret but of pure pleasure she kissed my thighs , belly, chest, neck, lips, saying thank you thank you thank you.

A Debbie was more or less straddling me I could feel Kate's hand on my cock guiding me into Debbie's hot sticky hole. I slipped straight up her stretched cunt, the feeling was amazing, I have read about guys saying its only taken two or three strokes for them to cum in their wife's used pussy but never believed it until that night. I unloaded the last hour or so's pent up sperm into her. I hugged her close and told her I loved her.

That set the tone for a fantastic night of sex with Kate and Andy ,which is another story .

It also set the tone for the last fifteen years of swinging and sharing adventures, again that's a lot of other stories.

taff70
taff70
1 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Beautiful Wife's First DP A beautiful wife's first DPin Group Sex
Samantha's Addiction to Big Cock Cheating wife is a turn on for husband John.in Group Sex
My Gangbang Almost too many...in Group Sex
Four Peters and Pussy Sex games night goes very well w anal and 4-way!in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories