First Time Swing Experience

Story Info
It's time for another first.
2.1k words
3.72
54.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a nudist for 4-5 years, having pushed the envelope with getting naked and a few 3 ways... I finally went to a swingers club... what a blast. My "date" was a fellow nudist, experienced in the lifestyle, but decidedly out of play for the evening.

I was unsure of myself because my experience with nudism is that everyone is gracious and outgoing, saying hi to all. Well, from the first moment on premises, it was clear that there was a pecking (or was the peckering) order going on.

After things got rolling (the location was a private property with lots of choices for activities), with lots of opportunities, I decided to wander the house.

There was an open room with bondage equipment, but instead of using the straps etc. , a woman was being lightly whipped and then fisted. Now. here's the thing... beside the 3 3- somes and sex with individual women over the past 5 years, I was with miss priss for 25 years... no oral (OK she let me go down on her 5-8 times over 10 years), nothing beyond making love (which is fine... but there's also having sex and Just fucking).

So.... watching the fisting and the whipping .. it is my first time watching... and I thought... what will the rest of the evening be like. I was soon to find out.

After watching for awhile, we went back tot he pool area and went for a swim. Started talking to another couple in the water, let them know I was a newbie and talking about the difference between attitudes with lifestylers and nudists, they made the first move. They asked if it was OK with my date if I went with them to one of the bedrooms.

When we got upstairs, there was a bed available in a room with another double bed. On the other bed were 2 couples having various combinations of oral sex. As we got up on our bed, a woman on the other bed reached over and started jacking off the husband of the couple I was going to join... what a riot.

I laid back, getting a fairly intense blow job, while hubby started toying with her pussy. Even though the room was kinda dark, I could clearly see the activity on the other bed. The 2 women getting off as they played with each other, filling the room with some fun moaning. I decided it was time to get a gut check on my oral skills and I asked if I could go down on the woman I was with.

Her husband told me she likes it best if I come in from her legs (not over the top) and we were on our way. As I licked, sucked, probed, nibbled, the tension picked up. After awhile she cried uncle and said she was ready to get fucked. She might have been inspired by the bed next to us, with both couples now rocking away. So... putting on a condom, I entered her and proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of her.

It had been 4-5 months since I'd been laid and I was making up for lost time. I do not know how long this went on, but I decided it was time for a break, let her husband have her for awhile. He jumped in and filled her up pretty quickly, as I glanced from bed to bed, slowly stroking and keeping my cock hard. As they both came about the same time, they laid back exhausted, slipping into a quiet couple of minutes.

I excused myself, to find my "date", who was outside the room, waiting for my return. She looked at my with a question, "was I OK?".... Well, except for needing a shower and dip in the pool, I was ready to move on to other challenges.

Well, after I left the room with the couple, I met my friend outside the room. She was sitting on a couch with a couple we'd been sitting with at a table by the pool. I mentioned that I had gotten laid but not "off' and the guy said that just wasn't right. He offered his wife as the solution to my problem!!!! This woman was beautiful, with all the right stuff in all of the right places, thin but not too skinny, real boobs .. and just enough for a mouthful, and a tight pussy for me to savor. But... I thought she was too drunk to give her OK to go further. When I mentioned this she took it as a challenge and said that the problem was that I was still "dirty" from the last encounter... but that she was game if I cleaned up. I ran downstairs, got the handiwipes out and proceeded to run back before She/they changed their minds. Now, all I expected was a good BJ, but she proceeded to get me hard orally, let me go down on her (clit to asshole), and jump my bones (she started on top "'til she figured out that she was doing all the work). After the first woman, she was tight as hell and I think we fucked for 10-20 minutes. I am not used to wearing a condom, so I had to take breaks to insure it was on right. She finally said she wanted her boyfriend inside her, and I pulled out and let him take her over the top. As she lay, pleasantly buzzed from a long session, she kinda passed out (from sex or alcohol I don't know). I joined my date in the pool for a refreshing swim.... realizing that I still had not gotten off, but strangely satisfied.

To continue... after I got cooled down I decided to go back to the playrooms. As I wandered thru some of the bedrooms, I came across a woman getting fucked on a bed. She was with her husband and seemed to be enjoying herself. When I walked by she waved me over and asked me if I wanted to get blown. It turned out it was the couple who gave us the orientation earlier in the evening, who had invited me into the hot tub for some oral and who was now asking for me to fill her mouth with my dick. Never did turn down a blow job (after 20 some years of marriage without one), so I accepted. She was very adept with her tongue, lips and just the right amount of teeth... LOL!

As she worked me over, her hubby plowed her pussy. I grabbed her boobs and was surprised to find her positive reaction to a bit of tweaking and twisting... she was on fire. After several minutes I decided to reach down and rub her clit. Hubby was doing her missionary style and this meant getting my hand between her body and his, risking hitting his cock, but the motivation was to get her off.... so I risked it. When I reached her clit she went ballistic. She "hoovered" my prick and was seconds from getting me off... which is rare with a blow job for me.

Hubby got worn out, asked me to finish her... so I went down on her while she was still sucking my dick. I had 2 fingers in her twat, a lip lock on her clit and another finger checking out her ass. I looked up and another couple was watching us as we played. He had his babe in front of him, going at her from behind, as they watched what we were doing. It was the first time I had ever had an audience, and it really got me inspired. I slowly, tentatively explored her ass, with a finger. As I fondled her pucker, she got more enthusiastic with my cock... letting me know it was OK to play with her ass. I wet a finger and rubbed her opening, slipping a finger inside, then rubbing the ring to loosen it up. Now I made the decision to get her off. As a finger entered her ass, two were in her pussy, going for the G-spot, I latched onto her clit and proceeded to pull it into my lips in rhythm to my fingers. I gotta say, the result was wonderful. As each orifice and sensory input was simultaneously stimulated, she built up to a tremendous orgasm. I could feel her ass clinch my finger, the throbbing of her pussy on my 2 fingers and the reaction of her lips around my cock.

I was so into her reaction that I was not interested in coming... but the reality was the best... better than getting off. She pulled away, exhausted... and I got off her ( I was above) and set on the adjoining bed, which was occupied by the wife of the couple I began the evening with. After this, the other woman's husband finished her off again.

I left to find my date down by the pool... but got stopped on my way down.

The dance floor was off the pool area and there were several women dirty dancing together, and a single woman just dancing to the music. I had noticed her earlier, thought she danced wonderfully and told her so. As I walked away she grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the dance floor. the music was a disco type and she knew how to dance (as opposed to me, the challenged Caucasian). But she started dancing with me cheek to cheek and the reached around and was rubbing the sides of my ass ( I had a shirt on, with no pants/underwear), letting me know this was OK. She had a G-string on, and a short top, and allowed me to caress her ass and thighs. As we turned around, facing each other, she reached out and took hold of my cock, which was just hanging there (actually swinging a bit in time with he music. As she worked to get me hard, I was fondling her boobs thru her top. After she got me mostly hard, she turned around and started moving her cheeks to my cock. I had watched playfulness on the dance floor all evening, but I figured sex was a no no. Well, she was just teasing, but really got off getting me to full staff while dancing. After another song, she said it was time to find her hubby and thanks for the dance. I said thank you and asked her name... what a riot!

The last encounter of the night was with the "beautiful" woman (see above post). I mentioned to her boyfriend that I had not gotten my nut off during our previous session and he said we needed to take care of that. So we 3 headed back to the orgy room for another round. It was after 2:00 am and I was tired, but willing. As we entered the room, I saw 2 other couples on the beds and another younger couple getting ready to fuck.

This "girl" was the cutest girl I have ever seen naked (and I've been a nudist for 4 years). She was my "Mary Ann" as opposed to "Ginger". She was hopping on the bed next to where we were going to be. If I was bold I would have loved to ask if I could just give her pussy a lick or 2, but I was rendered motionless.

So I moved my attention to the babe offered again to me by her boyfriend. She was more sober this time and proceeded to ask how I'd like to do her. As she directed me behind her, the owner of the club entered the room and was looking for some action. She decided it would be a good idea to give him some head and she went down on him as I entered her from behind. I was careful to enter her pussy ( and not her ass), but found it tough to keep in her from the angle we were at. (BTW.. I used a condom and have always found it hard to keep hard when I have one on) So, between being distracted by some guy getting head, which meant she was only sometimes thinking of me in her pussy, wearing the condom, and it being 4-5 hours into my sleep time, I finally gave up after 20 minutes or so. I knew I wasn't going to get my nut off and I guess I gave up the ghost. My "date' was waiting by the pool to go home and I sensed that I had had my fill for the evening.

It was very fun, but I'd like to go again with a woman who wished to participate in the fucking and sucking and not go as a "facilitator".

So that's my story... it was fun, exhilarating and educational, but I wish I'd gotten off at least once!!