First Time Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that Don began to squirm as his balls drew up tight. What a sight, Don's rock hard cock being stroked by his totally hot wife while my half nude wife has his cock in her mouth. Frankie was now using both hands, one to massage his balls and taint and the other to jerk him off. Katie was using her mouth to suck and both hands to just hold herself steady.

Don announced "Here it goes girls."

He proceeded to blast a shot of jizz deep into my wife's mouth. She got a quick swallow which was good because his second spurt was even more and it began to dribble from the corner of her lip and down his shaft onto Frankie's hand. She had no problem gulping quickly and lost no more. He continued to shoot as fast as she could swallow.

The spasm stopped and we heard a loud "pop" as his cock shot from her mouth. She wiped the cum from her lips and chin and then bent back down to lick up the remains that had dribbled out. She was really enjoying the taste as she would let out some "mmmmms" every so often. She even sucked the cum off her fingers in a very slutty way. The 3 of them just kind of fell apart from each other and sighed in response to the event.

"That was fuckin incredible." Don proclaimed, "She really knows what she's doin dude."

"Yeah, I have no complaints in that area." I said. "So now lets move on to the second half now shall we."

I was really charged up from the sight of that and was more than ready to get my end of the bargain. Frankie made no mistake that she was ready too as she got up and came to sit on sideways on my lap. We began to kiss passionately and she stroked the back of my neck which gave me the chills. She could feel my hard cock under her butt and said "Looks like somebody is all ready to go".

I just shook my head and gave her "hurry up " look. She got up and took my hand to have me get up too. She tugged off her t-shirt and pulled her shorts off. She was just as hot as Katie but in such a different way. Her tiny tits looked like they were begging to be sucked so I jumped at the chance. I flicked my tongue over her hardening nipples and gave them each a quick little suck.

I ran my hand down her flat tan tummy and stopped just above her pubic bone. I kept my hand there with a little more pressure and used the other hand on her lower back and kinda pressed from both sides to hold her steady while I finished licking her tits. She wrapped her arm around me and and pulled off my shirt. I then playfully pushed her backwards into the big cushioned chair and gave her the "I 'm gonna fuck the shit out of you" look.

I dove to my knees and placed myself between her spread legs while laying half on top of her. We kissed quickly and then I proceeded to lick a long curvy trail from her lips, down her neck, across both little tits and to her belly button. I twirled my tongue around her navel as she squirmed in delight. I pulled her hips to the edge of the chair so I had full access to her bald cunt. She already had some juice dribbling out and I decided to treat myself to a taste test. I just barely touched my tongue to her outer lips and she flinched to the touch. She put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs up and apart exposing her beautiful pussy and a tight little starfish bunghole.

While I love the look of my wife's cunt, with the little Mohawk trim, I have to say that Frankie's naturally bald pussy is a work of art. It was just beggin to be eaten. However, that was not the task at hand. Her ass was the priority right now. I did give her slit a couple little licks just to help the juice flow down the crack of her ass. I licked small circles around her taint and that just drover her crazy. Her body was writhing and squirming with every lick. I finally stuck my tongue directly onto her perfect little butthole and her eyes grew wide with excitement. That is what she has been waiting for. I tongued her hole and all around for a few minutes just enjoying the feel of the first time. I could see her sphincter ring pulsing as it contracted and relaxed.

The combo of pussy juice and saliva was more than enough lube for me to put my finger into her tight butthole. I slowly inserted one knuckle and left it there until her muscles accepted it. I then followed with pushing the rest of my finger all the way in and her body just seemed to allow it without resistance. I looked up to make eye contact while I added a second finger which made her begin to let out a very quiet moan as she stared at me intensely.

Her butthole easily accepted the second finger and I began to pump them in and out with a little more force and speed. I could see her hips move make slight forward movements to meet the penetration of my finger. It didn't take her long until she was ready to go the distance. I was actually a little nervous as this was my first time giving anal sex, but she promised to guide me through the whole thing if needed.

I pulled my fingers out of her ass, which stayed slightly open. I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her sopping wet cunt. I rubbed the head all over her slit trying to absorb as much juice as I could so it would be lube up adequately. She reached over and grabbed a little bottle of lube and put a drop onto my cockhead. This stuff was slicker than snot and I knew what was coming next. She wasted no time in pushing her ass toward my cock and said.

"OK rookie, this is your big chance. I know you have wanted to fuck my ass ever since you found out I love anal. So show me what you got."

With that, I grabbed my dick and pushed the head in just to get past her sphincter muscle. She let out an approving groan and little smile and her body arched for more. Again, I left my cock there long enough for her body to relax and the Katie took the bottle of lube so she could help out. She moved onto the chair next to Frankie and poured some into her palm and spread it all over my cock in a jerking type movement. She even spread some on Frankie's ass cheeks and ran her fingers down the length of my shaft like holding a cigarette. Frankie gave me the ok, and I pushed my entire cock into her willing asshole in one slow, smooth stroke.

"OHHHHHHH GGGGGODDDDD." she cried out, "Fuck my ass like you have been dreamin about."

"Hang on tight." I told her and proceeded to pump longer and harder.

She pulled her knees up higher for deeper penetration and I grabbed her hips to help also. Katie rested her palm on Frankie's pussy and began to grind it in just a little, with her two fingers still on the sides of my cock which just added to the feeling. I knew I wouldn't last long, especially with the tightness of her velvety anal canal. I looked a Don and he just gave me a shit eatin grin and big thumbs up.

Katie looked at me and said "Your cock looks so hot in Frankie's ass."

That just about did me in, I only lasted a couple of minutes until I told her to get ready. She wanted me to put my first shot of cum deep into her ass and then blow the rest all over her sexy tummy. Of course I did as told and shot one wad as deep as I could get it and then unleashed with a massive load of jazz on her sexy tummy.

Katie's eyes widened as she prepared for another cum snack. She lunged to Frankie's tummy and began to suck and slurp the gobs of jazz with enthusiasm. My body finally gave out and I sat back onto the floor to catch my breath. I could see Frankie's body still enjoying the licks and sucks from my wife and she just lay there and savored the moment.

So there I was, took part in my first butt fuck, and it wasn't even my wife's butt, but her best friends butt. .....WOW.....

12