First Time Voyeur

Story Info
He gets his first taste of watching.
778 words
3.63
44.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FCGuy
FCGuy
9 Followers

It was the spring of my 19th year. I had just come home from classes at the local community college. I was in my bedroom relieving myself when a bright blue van pulled up right in front of my window. I could easily see inside the vehicle. The driver wore a white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up to encase a pack of cigarettes under each and baggy jeans. He was maybe 5'9" and thin. He looked like he might be a swimmer. He appeared to be about 18 as did his female companion seated behind him.

She was approximately 5'4" and was wearing a red t-shirt and white shorts. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra. But, she was wearing white bikini panties. Her tits were huge. It was difficult to judge from 20 yards away. But, she looked to be at least a 38D. They stood straight as did my now swollen cock still in my hand from being relieved. It had been five minutes and I was very hard. Her nipples were big, too, poking through the flimsy cotton material.

After parking the van directly in front of my window, offering me a perfect view of what was about to happen, the young man climbed in the back and kissed his female friend on the lips. She had her right hand on the small of his back, her left groping his ass. His hands immediately wandered up her shirt and fondled her breasts. She kept trying to get her hand down his pants. But he kept denying her as his other hand found its way down her shorts to grope her pussy.

My dad was home from work then so I called him into my room to see what was happening. 15 minutes had elapsed since this began and I was still rock hard. My dad asked what happened so I filled him in as the young couple caressed each other's privates, losing clothing very fast. Within two minutes both were nude and fondling each other between the legs. Dad and I couldn't believe what was happening. I had never seen anything like this, and he obviously enjoyed watching almost as much as I did.

The young man laid her down on the floor of the van and immediately began slipping his medium-sized but very hard penis in her vagina. She lifted her hips slightly to allow him easier access as he thrust in her very hard. I could hear her moan already as her hips tuned enough for me to see her big juicy ass. She wasn't necessarily fat. But, she wasn't much of an exercise fanatic, either. By this time, my cock was squirting cum in my hand. My hand, by now, was very sore. I didn't care. I was enjoying my first voyeuristic experience.

About 25 minutes into this, my dad told me he'd had enough and excused himself from my room as the van as rocking back and forth now while the young ladyy was in obvious ecstasy with her young lover fucking her senseless. He would thrust harder and harder and she would claw his ass with her fingers. Not the nails. Just the fingers. Neither of them seeming to care about physical pain just so they could enjoy melding from two into one.

I finally stopped coming 35 minutes into the session. My hand was now sore and very sticky from this activity as the young man finally turned her over and banged her doggystyle. Something she seemed to enjoy even more than missionary as this allowed her to give him room to explore her swollen wet pussy. After five minutes of this, the young man seemed to realize what time it was and hurriedly pulled out of her, as if he needed to hurry home before his girlfriend caught the two of them, leaving a trail of cum on the middle of her back.

They quickly redressed. I got to see her pussy closer before she put on her panties again, however. It was enormous and hairy! I got even harder at the sight of her swollen snatch. I wanted to fuck her now! Oh, if only! I had always loved hairy pussies. I still do! I never could understand why a woman felt the need to shave her vagina. I guess it's because the first one I remember seeing was on a Playboy Playmate 10 years earlier, and hers was big and hairy!

A couple of minutes later they drove away. I had hoped they'd return for an encore soon. But, they never did. I couldn't be mad, though. I was now a voyeur and hooked on it!

FCGuy
FCGuy
9 Followers