First Time Voyeur

Story Info
I hadn't realized I was both exhibitionist and voyeur
1k words
3.73
30.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
combook
combook
71 Followers

I hadn't considered myself an exhibitionist until leasing a private home for 45 days for an out of state assignment with my company. I'm now 34 and this happened last year, late May through mid-July, when the project was to be completed.

The home was in a suburban neighborhood. Each home was surrounded by six-foot high wooden fences, and most surrounding houses were one-story structures. Just behind my rental, though, was a two story home, the rear of which faced my home.

I didn't need to leave for work until 9:30 each morning. I'm sort of a routine guy. I was up regularly at 5:30 a.m. and jogged for a couple of miles, strip off my gear and sat in the back patio's hot tub for a half hour. I was still a marginal smoker at that time and enjoyed a cigarette in the morning, another at night, always on that patio.

The fourth or fifth day of this, I had just crawled out of the hot tub and lit up, looking at the rental's well trimmed backyard.

I glanced up to the top window of the two story home just one door to my right. The sun wasn't yet over the early horizon, but I had no trouble seeing in the early dimness.

I hadn't noticed it previously because half that house is hidden by an large oak. The far upstairs bedroom window offered a clear view right down to where I stood on the patio.

Behind the window, a young naked girl leaned against the window frame and looked down at me. Not wanting to know I realized she was there, I didn't turn to look back. I rolled my eyes toward the window to watch her as she gazed down to my nude body. My dick began to swell.

She had light skin and I believed her long hair to be blond, but the early morning light plays color tricks on the eyes.

I held my head down, but eyes rolled up to continue watching her as I turned my body full front toward her and walked from the patio to the center of the back yard. I flicked away the cigarette and pretended I was looking instead at the flowers alongside the fence.

She stroked her breasts and a hand went to her groin as she masturbated. I gripped my cock and masturbated as well. I didn't orgasm, but apparently she did.

Her body shuddered and she leaned an arm against the window frame as it feeling subsided. She walked away and didn't return to the window. I didn't have a watch but I'd guess the entire episode lasted no more than five minutes.

Before leaving for my morning run the next day, I walked to the patio to check whether she might again be at the window. She wasn't. But when I returned and got into the hot tub, she was at the window again. This time, she wore blue-patterned pajamas.

I stood in the tub, leaning my butt against its edge, my body facing hers. Again, I didn't look directly at her but could see her easily. A dim light had been placed somewhere in the room to give me an even clearer view.

She slowly removed her pj top, then her bottoms and pressed her breasts against the glass as she massaged her pussy.

Now in the faint glow of her unseen lamp, I could see that her hair wasn't blond, but instead more of a light reddish tone. Her groin was shaven.

I stepped out of the hot tub, walked around it and turned toward her and stroked my pole. I looked up, letting her know I was aware she was there.

She licked her lips and nodded an "okay," letting me know I was welcomed into her secret ceremony.

We both came at about the same time. This time, we stared back for a minute or so. Then, she waved and walked back into her room, out of sight.

She was there for the next three mornings but never at night. The following morning I was up a half hour later than usual and changed my habit by jogging around the block just once so I would be back for our daily ritual.

I was huffing past their home when a Prius was pulling back out of the garage, a man in his mid-forties behind the wheel. I stopped and stood aside at the curb as he backed onto the street. He stopped, leaned a hand out his car's window and shook mine.

We talked for a couple of minutes and he told me where he worked, how long they'd lived there and that he had a wife and a 19 year daughter attending a local flight school. The daughter's name was Brenda.

And now I had a name to go with the face and figure. She certainly wasn't old enough to be the mom of the house, whom I still hadn't met.

When I returned naked onto the patio, she was already in place. This time, though, she had raised the window, leaving no glass between us.

She held up a hand-lettered sign reading, "Saw you talking with Dad." She laid aside the sign, and made a full turn to give me her full view.

Then she picked up another sign, reading, "We can't meet. Is this okay instead?"

I nodded a "yes." We didn't masturbate during those few minutes, just stood looking at the other.

This happened almost every morning but never on weekends, for reason or reasons I never learned.

Two days before the company project was to be completed and I would be moving, I held up a sign for her with my phone number in the event she cared to talk on the phone. I then held up my second crude sign, saying I had to move on Saturday morning.

For whatever reasons, she didn't call. That was my only regret. But I enjoyed the brief voyeurism and exhibitionism that made my time away from my home far more pleasurable than I would've guessed.

combook
combook
71 Followers