First Time Weekenders

Story Info
Six broke students, long weekend, just a pack of cards.
1.7k words
3.27
25.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday. I was over at the girlfriend's place, she shared with two other girls. All of us were students, and, surprise, surprise, we didn't have the price of a bottle of wine between us. Cath was so broke she'd just done her first session as a life model, nude in front of 20 strangers, and it wasn't a big town, so they weren't all strangers. Lucy and Sue, the other two girls, had their boyfriends coming over.

Keith was on his motorbike, leathers and all, Colin had walked from his house down the street.All six had hoped somebody would have brought a bottle, but we were all broke. Well, I guess spinning the bottle is out, then, I said to clear the gloom.

Anybody for strip poker, asked Cath. Sue and Lucy looked at each other, and glared at her. Don't you two start, you said Thursday sounded great, you'd love to try it sometime.

Try what? Keith. Oh, Cath bared all Thursday for the art school, you must be the only person in the place who doesn't know. Sounds good to me, said Keith. You in? Sue and Lucy looked at each other. Colin? All the way? All the way, every stitch! OK, if the girls will I will. Sue looked at Lucy, her face scarlet in her long blonde hair. She nodded at Sue, and Sue looked at me. You in, Bob? she almost willed me to say no.Yeah, but I bet you chicken out.

Where's the cards?

Oh shoot, I threw them out. Cath came to the rescue, and came downstairs from her room with a brand new deck. This needs to be fair, guys. You're wearing shoes and socks, jeans, pants and a shirt, thats 7 things. I'm in my pants, bra and dress, just 3. Lucy, as always, was barefoot. OK, so we all get down to 3 items. Keith was left already in just his socks, pants and shirt.

The first hand went out, all folded so the dealer won.So how do we do this, guys. Nobody lost anything. Stake one item on each hand, then fold or raise? Nods from all, Sue's face beginning to show the strain, it was dawning on her that she was likely to be starkers, she'd never played poker before, or even been on a topless beach.

Sure enough, she didn't win. Losing her dress to start with was tough, but at the second deal she was going to lose her pants or bra. Suppose I win, and you've already seen my tits? she said. OK, we put in stakes on folding, was the suggestion. I was dealing this hand, she was the first to get her cards. We're all in the same boat, Sue.

Cath won that hand, cursing her luck.Nobody had raised, she thought her hand was worth a flash at least, sitting between Keith and Colin in just their pants a flash was not going to be far away. Lucy slipped quietly out of her pants to my right, slinging them across the table onto Colin's head. Sue slipped her arms out of her bra, and pulled down the cups. Off, Princess, off.

Off, off, off, everyone clapped. She was blushing all the way to her toes. She undid the bra and let it fall, unable to raise her eyes to meet ours. Her boobs were beautiful, round and pink, nipples proud to be liberated, whatever she herself thought.

Next hand, Cath won again. We were rotating the deal, so it was Keith who was first to get off his last piece of protection. Pale, reddish brown hair, his dick was at half mast. He stood up, to lose and pass over his pants to Cath, still in pants and bra, and smiling from ear to ear.

Next was Lucy's bra,also slung straight at the trembling Colin. She didn't want to stand up, but did so. Her pale skin was glowing pink, her toenails neatly painted red to make sure that six male eyes focused all the way down her beautiful body.

I stepped back from the table and dropped my trousers, glad of my underpants.

Sue was mortified, her eyes welling, but she bared all and tried hard to smile, but was able to make eye contact.

Colin stood up, and his pants dropped onto his left foot and looped up onto Lucy's head. His eyes never left hers, they were well used to seeing each other naked, never before publicly though.

Do we carry on? Cath, still in her matched bra and panties. She was disappointed, it seemed, to still be decent. I was relieved, but my pants were bulging, I thought that popping out was imminent.

What happens if we lose again, we're already naked? Lucy looked at Colin, who still hadn't moved his head from her face.

A forfeit. The winner gets a forfeit from the losing couple if their both already nude. Sue knew the rules, even though she'd never played before.

What exactly? Keith looked at Sue.

Lucy answered. The winner chooses position, and the losing couple do it. That OK Col?

Keith looked at Sue, still on the point of tears. She nodded, we're in.

On the rug, or the table, or do we need a mattress?

Sue and Lucy looked at each other. I thought it was in private, but with everybody knowing what we were doing, sobbed Sue.

Let's have a coffee, guys, Colin, give Bob a hand setting up the matress in front of the fire.

It was a long break, and we got back to the table about half an hour later. Cath lost her top, Keith won, I lost my pants, Colin and Lucy were the lucky couple.

Lucy, I'm letting you choose your position, but I want your head at this end of the mattress in the light. Lucy nodded, and laid down on her back.

Colin stepped up, but unlike Keith and myself his dick was not ready to go. Soft as a sausage, folding itself back between his balls. Give him a hand, Lucy. She did, not much happened. He went to half mast, mortified. Can I? asked Sue, and her hand reached out for an instantly hard tool. Keith laughed, and asked if there was something he needed to know. He got his face slapped, and the laughter relaxed Colin so he and Lucy completed their mission on the mattress, surrounded by their best friends.

I won the next hand with four threes, so Cath's pants finally came down, leaving all six of us naked. Colin and Lucy, 69 please, once Keith has finished going down on Sue. Keith, if you come first, come on her toes. You're licking them clean. Sue, please put the soles of your feet together once you're comfortable. Carry on, Keith!It took about five seconds, he came all over her feet. He told Colin not to laugh too loud, he was about to get the same supper, but Sue enjoyed her toe job, and was beginning to look forward to what came next, as there was no escape. Colin and Lucy performed admirably, it was their favourite position anyway, and both heads were well buried, busy and they were both distracted. Lucy was howling before Colin came, and the six of us returned to the table. Cath was laughing, telling the girls not to lose this time as she wanted head.

She got her wish, Lucy won, beating Colin.

Cath, you want head. Bob, number twenty two please, Caths head at this end, give her doggy style. Smile, Cath, you can give him head once he comes. Bob, do you mind if Colin and I help you, and Colin will hold your balls while you come? Well, with Lucy's lelp holding her bum, I got into Cath's backside, very aware of Colin's hand on my balls. Lucy was standing almost over us, her cunt ripe from the seeing to that Colin had just given it. Coming didn't take long, and Lucy waved Sue over to me, and I was escorted from Cath's rear to her face with my hands pinned behind my back. Smile, Cath.

Sue and Keith were then put down on each other, Keith coming quite quickly, but, as he put it, running on empty.

Then the miracle happened, Sue won a hand.

This time, Bob is snogging Lucy while Colin fucks her, and fucking Cath while she snogs Colin, said Sue, so happy at last. She tossed a coin, Heads! Start snogging, then in a couple of minutes get onto your sides and begin.

So the couples were now a foursome, lines becoming blurred.

One final hand? Keith, he was out of it, he'd done all he could. Sure.

Sue won again. Girls, can I borrow your men? Cath looked at me, then at Lucy. What, exactly, do you want, Sue? Cath, I want Bob to fuck me while going down on you, and I want Colin to get a bj while down on Lucy, then all change. Keith will have a heart attack either way if he goes again, Bob and Colin both get to fuck me with a bj thrown in, and you get to come again and again. Any slacking, Keith will slap their butt. That OK, Keith? He nodded, not really understanding.

Ok with you, Bob? asked Cath. Sounds like fun, I said. You and Col OK, Lucy? Mm.Long blonde hair shook as she nodded her head, not slowly.

Sue lied herself down on her side, and kissed me as I laid down with her. Enjoy yourself, she whispered. Once I entered her, and boy was she ready, Cath virtually sat on her head to get herself onto my mouth. I didn't see Colin and Lucy, but the movements of all five of us on that mattress were incredible. We changed position after a few minutes, my dick now emptying itself into Sue, and again, Cath climaxing again and again. Sue's lips showed every time Colin thrust, and when he came into her the fear that her mouth would close into a bite was overwhelming. Cath called Keith over, and started giving him a hand job, Lucy kissed him, then moved down onto his newly reawakened dick. Cath saw this, and moved herself down onto Lucy's cum filled cunt.

This went on, and one by one we fell asleep where we lay, wakened up by a hand or a foot or an elbow. We got up the next morning, made tea and toast, and decided that next week we were going to play cards again.

Roll on Saturday.