First Time Wild Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife gets more daring.
6.2k words
4.34
76.3k
19
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke about 10:00 the next morning, got dressed and went downstairs to work out in the motel fitness center.

An hour later, when I entered the room, Pam was sitting up in the bed, her face in her hands. She was crying.

"What's wrong Babe?" I asked. She just shook her head.

I moved over to the bed and sat next to her, putting my arm around her and kissing her forehead. "Tell me what's wrong, Hon"

"I...I went too far last night, didn't I?" she stammered.

"What are you talking about?"

" I went too far. When I woke up and you were gone I knew you were mad at me and that I had ruined the best thing in my life, our Love for each other. I am so sorry" she said, continuing to sob.

"Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. I'm not mad at you and you haven't ruined anything. You didn't go too far last night from what I saw. First, you were dressed incredibly sexy, for Me. I was so proud. Second, you let a couple of college kids rub up against you to get their jollies. No big deal. Third, when they did start to get a bit more bold, you shut them down. I saw you stop their hands from roaming a couple different times. And forth, we came home together and made fantastic love to each other. The best we have ever had. No Babe, I am not mad. Not a bit. I love you."

Pam looked up into my face for the first time, searching my eyes. "You really don't think I went too far? I mean, I let those guys rub their hard penis's against me, and they were rubbing my thighs while we were at the table. Are you sure you are ok with that?" She left out the more erotic activities of the night, which I found interesting. She obviously believed that I had not seen more of what had gone on.

I reassured her everything was alright and suggested we get ready for the day, get something to eat and then go shopping as she had originally planned. Pam agreed and got up to get ready for the day.

While she was getting her clothes lined out, I jumped into the shower. The hot water cascading down my back felt really good after the workout I had that morning. As I was washing my face, I felt Pam move in behind me into the shower.

"Mmm... " I moaned as she pushed her body up against mine. "You are so sexy" I added.

Pam took the bar of soap from my hand and started washing my body. Soon her hands found my cock and started stroking it. I was already half hard just from her entering the shower, but in no time, I was rock hard and really enjoying the pleasuring she was providing.

Pam continued to move down my body, washing every part thoroughly. She then did something that she had never done before. She knelt down in front of me and took my cock into her mouth.

Pam does not really like giving oral sex. When we are having one of our extended love making sessions, she will suck on my cock, but that is mainly to intensify her orgasms. She has only brought me to orgasm with her mouth a handful of times during our marriage, and then never allowing me to cum in her mouth. I have learned to live with that since she has allowed me other pleasures.

This time, however, she was sucking my cock with a whole new intensity than anything she has ever displayed. This was a true blowjob, and when I was nearing my orgasm, she started bobbing up and down on my shaft faster.

"I am ready to cum" I said, expecting her to remove her mouth and finish me with her hand.

Instead, she sucked harder until I finally shot my first load. I was in heaven. Not only did she continue sucking, she actually swallowed my cum. Pam continued until every last bit of cum was drained from my cock. I couldn't believe it.

Reaching down, I helped Pam to her feet, hugging her and giving her a great big kiss. "Wow, what brought that on?" I asked.

"I love you" she replied. "I love you so much".

I held her a moment longer, then started to return the favor. I took the soap and washed her shoulders, moving down her back, massaging as I went. This brought soft sigh of pleasure from her lips. When I reached her bottom, I took my time rubbing and massaging her ass cheeks for a moment before continuing down her legs to her feet.

Then I stood back up and, with her facing away from me still, reached around to her front and started washing her neck. As I moved downward to her breast, she let out another sigh. More of a moan, actually. I lingered on her breasts, softly squeezing and fondling them. I playfully pinched at her nipples, which by this time had become fully erect and hard, jettisoning out a full ¾".

By the time I reached her pussy and started the "washing", Pam was nearing an orgasm. I started stroking her slit, coming in contact with her hard little clit. She leaned back into me, rocking her ass back and forth across my cock, starting to revive it. As I increased the manipulation of her clit, Pam's breathing became more labored and within moments, she reached her orgasm. Hard.

I had to hold her up with my one arm, while I continued to massage her clit through the orgasm, not wanting to leave her partially unfulfilled. The orgasm continued on for almost a minute and wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. My arms started to get tired, when the orgasm finally came to an end.

Pam turned to me and planted her lips hard against mine. Her tongue entering my mouth. We held that position for several more minutes until the water started to cool down.

"Time to get out, I guess" I said as the warm water changed to cold. I reached down and shut off the water.

" I love you" was all Pam could say.

We got dressed for the day and drove to the local shopping mall. There we had lunch and spent the day shopping. It was a pretty normal day of shopping with nothing exciting or out of the ordinary. I had predetermined that it would be her day so whatever she wanted to shop for or whichever store she wanted to go to, I was going to be the perfect husband and not complain. So, by any male standard, this was a really boring shopping trip. Oh well.

I did find it interesting, however, that Pam's attitude had really changed from earlier in the morning. She was much more upbeat than I expected. Even though our shower time was fantastic, she normally would have had held on to her guilt and remorse for a couple of days, but all signs of sorrow were gone.

In fact, throughout the day, and in a nonchalant way, she was saying things and asking questions that I totally did not expect from her. There were questions about the strip club my co-workers had gone to last month. Comments about going out dancing again and statements about how much fun she had last night. She even made questioning comments about whether she would have the nerve to follow through with something like that again.

After shopping we went to dinner. It seemed like the perfect end to a day together. While the shopping was not very exciting, I found myself caught up in the enjoyment of being with Pam. After 28 years of marriage, there was still a strong attraction and satisfaction of being united with this lady.

We dined at a Mexican restaurant and talked about life together as we drank Margarita's. By the time the second Margarita was gone and the third ordered, Pam was starting to increase her questioning about the strip club my co-workers and I had gone to earlier that month.

While I had already shared the details of that night with her right after the event took place, she was asking more detailed questions about how I felt going to the club without her and whether I was aroused by my co-workers getting naked in front of me. She asked if I ever thought about my female co-workers and if I ever compared her to them in my mind. She was, in general, asking those kinds of questions that are Landmines for Guys. I proceeded to answer her questions carefully, always keeping her as the one on the pedestal of being the best.

" I have to admit, I did find it sexually arousing to see those girls exposed by the strippers and I have to also admit that they looked really fine. And, while I will even admit that I have mentally thought about that night and mentally compared them to you, I have always come back to the conclusion that you look better than they do and I have no physical attraction to them. You, my dear wife, continue to capture my heart, my mind and my attention, both mentally and sexually." This seemed to satisfy her interest and kept me out of hot water, though she did chuckle and said she thought I was lying about her looking better than those 20 something co-workers of mine.

We finished dinner and headed back to our motel, not really sure what we wanted to do with the rest of our evening. While it was only 8:00 pm,

I really was not ready to call it a night. I had thoughts in my mind of ravishing this beautiful wife of mine, but she seemed to want to continue the night out on the town, suggesting a movie.

We discussed the different options as we drove, with nothing being suggested really catching the interest of both of us. On the way to the motel, I pointed out the strip club to Pam.

"Where?" she asked. The club was hidden behind another business so it was difficult to see the building. There was a small sign out by the road with the name "Silver Dollar Club" displayed. Below the name a reader board announced "Couples Night April 25th"

"There." I pointed again toward the sign and entrance to the club.

"Couples night?" she read, with a bit of a chuckle. "Couples night at a strip club? I still can't believe that women really go to strip clubs. Though you did tell me there were several women that night you all went" she added.

"There were a lot of ladies at the club, and not just the ladies paid to dance. I bet there were close to 20 women in the club with boyfriends or husbands. There were even a few small groups of girls that looked like they came together, without guys."

Pam just shook her head and chuckled softly as we continued back to the motel.

Once back at our room, the discussion of what we wanted to do with the rest of the night was reengaged. I checked the newspaper for movies, but we did not find anything that was of interest to either of us so I suggested that we stay in and see if we could break Pam's Orgasm record of 251 times in one night. (We set that record on a trip to Jamaica a couple years earlier. That is another story I may tell later)

While that idea had some interest to Pam, she shrugged her shoulders and said something that I never expected. "What do you think of going to the strip club?" She offered sheepishly. "Don't get any idea's of me exposing myself, buster, but I am curious now that I know women go to those clubs too."

I thought for a moment and without sounding too excited, I agreed we could go. "It would be interesting to see how you react to a naked woman getting up close and personal with you" I laughed.

"Like I said, don't expect me to get naked. I am just curious" she shot back.

"Let's go then"

I started for the door, when Pam stopped me. "Wait, what am I supposed to wear to a strip club? Should I go in these jeans or should I change?" she asked.

Pam was wearing a pair of jeans, a tee shirt and tennis shoes. Not really the thing wet dreams were made of, but I didn't figure it mattered as we were not going to show or impress, just satisfy her curiosity.

I pondered the question a moment then a wicked thought came to my mind. I wondered if she really would get naked if the opportunity arose and if she felt confident enough in her own looks.

" Your right" I responded, " we really are not dressed for "Clubbing". What other clothes did you bring for going out?" I asked.

" Not much really. I have a couple of other skirts I brought. I wasn't sure which one I wanted to wear dancing. They are kind of short, like the one I wore last night. Would that be appropriate? I mean, I really don't want guys to think that I am one of the strippers or something."

"Let's see what you've got" I said.

Pam pulled the skirts out of the closet. She had planned on wearing the Chico's tank top and had brought the different skirts that would go along with the top. One was a denim material that was about the same length as the skirt she wore last night. The other was a light weight material that seemed to move freely as she waved it back and forth. It was an inch or two longer than the denim skirt, but looked like it might be more sexy on her. I suggested the lightweight skirt.

Pam looked at the skirt and nodded her approval. As she changed into the skirt and tank top, I suggested she not wear the bra she had on. She looked at me rather sternly and asked" What are you trying to do, push me too far? I already told you I was not going to get naked and I don't want to look like a stripper."

"No, no, that's not what I meant" I quickly replied. "The straps on that bra will show and you gave away your strapless bra last night, remember. I was just making a statement regarding the fashion, not insinuating anything else"

This calmed her quickly, but she then had to think about this dilemma a bit. "You're right about the straps. That would really look tacky."

She thought a moment longer, then reached around and unbuckled the bra. I was actually surprised that she did it.

Now dressed in a tank top that clung to her curves, a short skirt, thong and high heels, my wife looked like a goddess.

When we had arrived at the club, I parked the car and sat there a moment. I could tell Pam was apprehensive about this so I asked her if she was ok. She responded that she was, so we got out of the car and headed for the entrance.

There were only about 40 people in the club and only about 15 of them were women. "Where are all the women?" Pam asked, leaning into me so she could talk over the music without having to yell.

"It's only 9:00 pm" I responded. "It will get busier as it gets later"

Pam accepted this explanation and stood waiting for me to make the next move. I found us a table near the back of the room to sit. I did not want her to get nervous right off the bat so thought a table further from the action to start might be best. Within a couple of minutes, a waitress was at our table to take our drink orders.

I ordered our drinks and as the waitress walked away, leaned into Pam to kiss her on the cheek. I still could not believe we were in the strip club together.

Pam just sat there, taking in all that was going on around us. On the center stage, a dancer was gyrating to the music bare breasted. At the bar, waitresses were giving the bartender, a beautiful blond wearing a tube top and tight shorts, drink orders and collecting drinks ready to be served. An MC was in the far corner of the room from where we sat, coaching the crowd about tipping the dancers generously. A very large man (I guessed to be the bouncer) stood at the back of the room behind and to the side of us. Pam was in awe.

Soon our drinks arrived and I gave the waitress a $100 bill and asked for some change, meaning $1 bills. She left a came back a moment later with a large stack of bills. "What are those for?" Pam asked.

"You will see" I replied.

30 minutes passed as we watched a couple of different dancers get on stage and dance/strip to a couple of songs each. During that time, Pam had finished off her drink and I ordered her another. I wanted her to be as uninhibited as possible tonight.

When the second drink arrived I asked her if she would like to move up to the stage seating before the room got much more crowded. Pam looked at me then nodded. "I will follow you" she said.

Up until that time, there was not a lot of action going on, other than the girls that were dancing on the stage. But, a few more people had filtered into the room. There were now about 20 couples and 3 small groups of girls that appeared to be on a girls night out. There were also an addition 20 guys that had entered the building, bringing the total in the room to about 90 to a 100 people.

I lead Pam to a couple of chairs at the edge of the center stage. There was a group of 5 guys sitting at the table behind us and another man and woman couple to the left of us at the stage.

To the right were some empty chairs. I pulled a chair out for Pam to sit and noticed a couple of the guys at the table behind us give Pam the once over and lean over to say something to their buddies.

We sat down and I pulled out some of the $1's and set them in front of us.

Within a minute, the music started again and a tall dancer ( I guessed her to be 5'10") with long blond hair got up on stage and started to dance. I placed a bill in front of both me and Pam and sat back to watch the dance. Pam sat intently watching the girl. I could tell Pam was a bit embarrassed by the whole situation, especially sitting so close to a beautiful young girl that was dancing erotically on the stage, just a few feet away from us. But, her eyes were locked on what was transpiring before her.

The dancer had removed her shirt and skirt and was dancing on the stage in just her thong. Within a few minutes, she had positioned herself in front of Pam, swaying in beat with the music, while fondling her own tits. She then leaned forward, placing her forearms on Pam's shoulders and proceeded to let her long blond hair cascade over Pam's head.

Pam stared straight ahead as the dancer moved her head around, tickling Pam's face, neck and shoulders with her hair. She then nuzzled her face into Pam's neck, kissing it softly before pulling herself back up to the stage.

Pam's face as beet read as she contemplated what had just happened. She then reached for her drink and drained it.

"Wow" she said. "That was weird and cool and sexy and embarrassing. Wow"

I leaned over to her and kissed her on the cheek. Smiling at her.

This type of action went on for a few more dancers and songs and Pam was really starting to enjoy herself. The dancers, noticing that Pam was starting to get into the action, started paying more attention to her and a couple of the other ladies at the stage. It seemed that the more the female customers got into the action, the more tips the dancers received.

Then life as I knew it all changed forever. The dancers name was Shawnda. She was about 5'4" tall, had long wavy auburn hair that fell down to her shoulder blades and had what I guessed to be a 36 C bustline. Her breasts were round and firm and stuck out straight without sag. Outstanding!

Pam leaned into me. "Beautiful, she is really beautiful isn't she?" I just nodded in agreement. At this point I decided to try something a bit different. I placed a bill in front of me, but then took another and tucked in to Pam's shirt.

Pam looked at me and I just said "Watch this".

Shawnda caught my action and winked. She then commenced to remove her shirt and skirt as she danced to the music, working the crowd that was now around the center stage. Shawnda then found her way over to Pam and squatted down in front of her. As the other dancers had done, Shawnda placed her forearms onto Pam's shoulders and leaned into her. But then she moved her head downward and let her cheeks rub up against Pam's breasts just before removing the bill with her teeth. Leaning back, Shawnda then removed her arms from Pam's shoulders and moved her hands to Pam's tits, cupping them, then pinching the nipples gently. She smiled at Pam, then moved on around the stage, repeating the performance with a few other women.

Pam was now breathing hard and took a long sip from her 3rd drink of the night. "I can't believe how cool this is" she said. "This is amazing"

Shawnda's second song was just starting when I took another bill and tucked it into Pam's shirt again. Pam looked at me and grinned a sheepish grin that told me she was both excited and a bit embarrassed at what she thought was about to happen. Little did she know.

12