First Time Wild Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biting my lower lip, I chuckled to myself and shook my head. If that was the way they wanted to play it, then fine, I was game.

I took my shot, missing. Damn this was going to be hard to concentrate.

Pam's shot was next and as she took aim, Ron made an unsuccessful attempt to distract her by standing in front of the pocket. She sank the shot and another after it. Ron and I found ourselves down 2 shots now.

It was Ron's shot and I was curious just what Pam was going to do to distract him. (This was really getting fun.) As he set up his shot, Pam walked to the end of the table to where Ron was aiming and, placing her elbows on the table, leaned over, giving him a great view down her shirt.

Her shirt was loose fitting and without the bra on, allowed for an unobstructed view of not just the tops of her tits, but her nipples also. It was obvious that she was aroused by the antics as both nipples were erect, sticking out better than ½". Ron held his stare an uncomfortably long time before finally taking his shot. He missed.

As he walked over to where I was sitting he just shook his head. "Man, this is going to be tough. I feel guilty knowing it is your wife I am looking at," he confided.

As the game progressed, the girls became even more brazen as they exposed themselves to us. During one turn, Brea came up to me and asked if I was alright, or if I was getting uncomfortable with the game. As she asked, she slid her hand down my thigh and back up to my crotch. My hard on was becoming noticeable and uncomfortable by now.

During one of Ron's turns, Pam came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. Then she slid her hands up under his Tee shirt, cupping his pecks in her hands. "Nice," was all she said as she slid her hands back down and walked away.

When Ron returned to the table, I looked at him with a smile and said, "It's time we start playing their game." With that I walked over to Brea as she was starting to shot and placed my hand on her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze.

The distraction created the intended effect and her shot missed the ball she was aiming at, completely. "What's the matter? Is it getting a bit uncomfortable in here for you?" I gloated.

When I moved up to Brea, Pam was standing next to Ron. As I moved my hands onto Brea's ass, Ron placed his hands on Pam's hips and moved her directly in front of him, her back to him. Once in place, Ron then moved his hands upward and under Pam's top, not stopping until he had cupped her breasts in his hands. The look on Pam's face was priceless as she had obviously not expected either of us to retaliate. Ron then pinched both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, giving them a roll and tug before removing his hands. "Nice!" he exclaimed. Pam's face reddened as she stood their mortified.

I gave Ron a high five and we both laughed.

It was my turn next and with all my might, I focused on the game. With some luck, I ran the table and ended the torment for the moment. I did not know where the girls were going with the game, but the way things were starting to escalate, I was afraid we were going to get kicked out for indecent exposure at any time.

"Hey, it's 10 pm, let's go on down to Harrington's," I said. Harrington's is a club just down the street from where we were at and was known as the hot spot in town.

"Sounds good to me," Ron said. "Let's go."

As we walked down the street, Pam wrapped her arms around my right arm and held me tight.

"Did you have fun back there?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, somewhat sarcastically. "But what was all that, Hand on Brea's Ass, stuff you were doing?"

"Whoa," I said. "What was all that, Hand's on your tit's stuff you and Ron were doing?" I bantered back. It was obvious she was not mad, just trying to get a rise out of me.

"You said I was the only one you had eyes for, but it looked like your eyes were all over Brea," she came back. I knew there was no way I was going to win this conversation so I changed the subject a bit.

Harrington's was packed when we arrived, but as luck would have it, a table cleared just as we walked into the dance area. The girls slid into the bench seats of the booth. "I'll get us drinks," I said, turning toward the bar.

When we returned with the drinks, the girls were on the dance floor putting on a show. Brea was grinding into Pam's pelvis as Pam's hands roamed up and down Brea's side. Both girls were having fun and all eyes were on them. It was a sexy sight, for sure.

As the song was finishing up, the two ladies turned toward our table and sexily walked our way. Arriving at the table, I was a bit surprised as Pam slid in next to Ron and Brea slid in next to me. Ron and I just looked over at each other and shrugged our shoulders. Both girls then took long drinks from the glasses we just brought them, and then, as if planned, Brea took my hand and Pam took Ron's hand and dragged us onto the dance floor.

"What the hell?" I said to myself and started dancing with Brea.

Brea is an incredibly sexy dancer. Her moves are so graceful and titillating. Every movement seemed like it was designed for seduction as she swayed back and forth to the music. Her long brown hair swayed back and forth across her shoulders as her body moved with the beat. As her hips moved to the music, the hem of her skirt flipped erotically about, exposing more of her thighs with each movement.

As the dance advanced along, Brea moved in close to me, placing her hands on my chest, lightly rubbing my pecks in the process. She then moved her hands down to my stomach and to my sides, pulling me into her in the process.

Here I was, trying to concentrate on the music, with little success, as she was pressing her tits into my chest. God they felt nice as she moved back and forth in time with the music.

My hands went out and found themselves resting on her hips, helping her grind into my pelvis. As my cock grew and hardened, she leaned into me more and spoke into my ear, "You seem to be enjoying yourself." Stupidly I smiled and nodded in agreement.

She then turned away from me and started grinding her ass into my crotch. The sensation was incredible and almost unbearable as she continued to hump my cock through my jeans.

Mesmerized by Brea's lewd display, (Yes, I know I was involved also.) I forgot all about Pam. Then, like a lightning bolt striking, I thought about her and what she might be thinking of my dance with Brea. Quickly I looked over in her and Ron's direction just to find that she was putting on the same type of display of deviancy as Brea was. She appeared to be lost in the seduction of the dance and music.

I watched my wife as she ground her ass into my buddies crotch, then turn toward him so she could rub her jeans clad pussy up and down his thigh. Ron's hands were roaming between Pam's hips and her breasts, softly caressing her torso in the process. Even in the dark I could see her nipples extending through the fabric of her shirt, jettisoning forward like two bolts trying to pierce a canvas.

My cock was ready to explode as the music came to an end. Tuning toward the table, I nearly staggered from the intoxication of the moment. Not from the alcohol, but from the eroticism of what had just taken place.

At the table, Brea again slid in next to me while Pam slid in next to Ron. My mind was reeling as I processed what was going on. Here we were, with each other's partner, and I was afraid of where things might lead. I finished off my drink and stated, "I need another drink." Ron agreed with me and followed me toward the bar.

"What the hell was that?" Ron asked as we left the dance area. "What the fuck are they trying to do to us? Kill us?"

"Hell, buddy, I don't know. I have a weird feeling, though, that there is a trap of some kind waiting for us. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, man," Ron replied. "What kind of trap do you think they are setting?"

"I don't know. Maybe just trying to see how far we will go with someone other than our woman. Maybe it's nothing at all. I don't know, but I'll tell you now, I'm ok with what has gone on so far, but I am afraid that we may reach a point of no return in which we will all regret," I said.

"So, what do you want to do? Stop everything right here?" Ron asked.

"If you are ok with what is going on, then no. Let's play their game a bit longer, but I need you to promise me you won't end up fucking Pam tonight and I won't end up fucking Brea. Deal?"

"You got it, man. No fucking each other's woman. I'm good with that," Ron replied. "This could be interesting in the process though."

We both laughed, and then ordered another round of drinks. This was going to be an interesting night alright.

We made our way back to our table and sat down next to each other's woman. Pam snuggled into Ron's chest as he handed her a drink. Brea slid in close to me and started running her left hand up and down my thigh and I handed her drink to her.

At first I didn't think much of the thigh rub, but her strokes were gradually getting longer and longer until her hand was coming in contact with my crotch. My dick was hard as a rock as she continued the manipulation of my leg. Then, she did it. She stroked her hand up over my cock and gave a squeeze. I almost came at that moment.

Here I was, sitting across from my wife and best friend, as my best friend's lady was giving me a hand job. I looked for an expression from Pam, but she was too caught up in her flirting with Ron to even notice.

I had to do something fast, or I would be creaming my jeans. I grabbed Brea's hand to make her stop. Just as I did, I heard Pam say something and Ron started to move out of the bench and toward the dance floor.

Up to this point I had been a passive participant in what was going on, but damn it, these girls were torturing us and they knew it. I decided I was going to play back. As Pam exited the booth, I turned Brea away from me and pulled her back into my chest. I then leaned over, nuzzling my face into her neck and said, "Has Pam ever told you about how many orgasms I can give her in one night?"

Not expecting, or even looking for an answer, I then started to caress the tops of Brea's thighs. I started on the tops of each leg, rubbing down toward her knees, and then gently moving back up to her crotch. I continued this action for a couple of minutes, and then moved my hands to the inside of her thighs, maintaining the same length stroke in the process.

I heard Brea let out a soft moan as I brushed against her panty less pussy, but I did not linger on her pussy yet. I needed the tension to build a bit more before I started to manipulate her clit. I continued stroking her thighs, rubbing against her pussy a bit more with each stroke, alternating between my right and left hands each time.

Brea's head lay back against my shoulder and I saw her raise her hands to her breasts and start her own massaging action as I began to rub into her pussy with more intention. As my fingers ventured into her womanhood, the warmth was undeniable as was her arousal as my fingers returned to the air, soaked with pussy juice. She was almost ready, but the song was coming to an end.

I quickly glanced out on the dance floor and saw that Pam and Ron were remaining for another dance. "Excellent!" I said to myself, and started to stroke Brea's clit with a vengeance.

With the increased attention and force I was delivering to her throbbing pussy, I heard Brea give out a deep moan of pleasure. Within just a couple of minutes, her body tensed. She was ready to cum. I maintained the pace and pressure on her clit as Brea arched her back and then, letting out a long soft moan, she started to shudder. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body as her orgasm hit. Her hands began pawing at her breasts, squeezing hard and ferocious as the orgasm continued to control her body.

The song that was playing started to die down just about the same time as Brea's tremors came to an end. She looked disheveled, just as I had hoped. "Two can play their game," I thought to myself, smiling in the dark of the room.

When Ron and Pam reached the table, Brea had sat up a bit to look less obvious. As she did, I leaned into her and whispered into her ear, "If you were Pam, I would be giving you a couple of dozen more before we were through." Smiling to myself, I sat back and let the lust sink in.

After a few minutes I pushed Brea out of the booth and on to the dance floor before she could respond. I wanted to tease her a bit more, if possible. Once on the dance floor, Brea wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down so she could talk into my ear. "Mmm... that was awesome. Will you give me one more, Please?"

"We will have to see," I replied. "That is usually a pleasure only for my woman."

"Please?" she repeated. I just pulled her in tight and continued to dance. Soon, my hands found their way down to her ass and I started to massage her cheeks through the cloth of her skirt. Again she started to moan.

Now that I was back in control of the situation, I slowly moved toward the table to see if I could get a view of what Pam and Ron were doing. All the time, I was massaging Brea's ass, trying to keep her hot and horny. Judging from the way she was grinding her pelvis into my crotch, I guess I was succeeding.

At the table, I could see that Pam was turned with her back to Ron and that she was leaning back into him. I couldn't see much else from my current vantage point, so I continued to maneuver Brea and myself into a better viewing position.

Once I had obtained a better spot to spy on them, I noticed that there was movement coming from under Pam's top. "Damn!" I said to myself. Ron had his hands under her shirt and was massaging her bare tits. Pam's head rocked back and forth as he squeezed, pinched and pulled at the lovely mounds and their amazing nipples. I could tell, even in the dark, that Pam was nearing a point of no return as her sexual arousal was being heightened by the minute.

Then I noticed that Pam's left arm was moving back and forth. This was curious as I could not see what was going on. Ron's head was tilted back and Pam's eyes were clearly closed so I ventured closer to where they were sitting.

"Holy Shit!" I yelled to myself. Pam's left hand was wrapped around Ron's cock. She had removed his manhood from its confines and was jerking off my buddy right at the table.

I held my position on the dance floor; all the time keeping Brea occupied and turned with her back to our table. She was moaning in pleasure from the manipulation of her ass, while I was being a voyeur. My cock was straining to be released and relieved, but I knew that would have to come later.

Finally, Ron leaned over and whispered something in Pam's ear. She then lifted her head and quickly surveyed the table. Grabbing an empty glass in her right hand, she moved the glass down to where her left hand was working its magic. I couldn't tell what she was doing at the time, but I could tell Ron was getting his rocks off. When Pam placed the glass back on the table, I could see that it was half full of something. She had jacked him off into the glass, keeping his cum from making a mess of the table and floor. This was too incredible.

It was time to end the dance and I released Brea, pulling her over to the table.

By the time we arrived, Ron had returned his cock to his pants and Pam had repositioned herself to sit upright at the table, trying to look nonchalant. I found that rather funny considering the wanton display she had been making all evening.

We sat down across from Ron and Pam as though nothing had happened and I decided to play with Pam a bit at this point. "What kind of drink is that?" I asked, pointing to the glass of cum.

"Oh, uh, something and Bailey's." Pam responded, trying to keep from blushing.

"Sounds good. Can I have a taste?" I teased, wanting to know just how she would respond.

"No, this is mine," she retorted, taking the glass to her lips and acting like she was taking a sip.

I decided to push it a bit more. "Come on, let me have a taste," I pressed.

With that she said, "No way," and took a gulp of the goo. Damn! I was not expecting that.

Ron's eyes got bigger than mine, I think, realizing what she had just done.

Pam started to choke, or gag, as she swallowed the mouth full of cum, but was able to maintain her composure. I chuckled and said, "That good, huh?"

Pam just smiled and nodded her head yes, though not in a very convincing manner.

It was obviously time to call this evening to an end. By now my cock was so sore from lack of attention and the erotic display by both women that I needed to get Pam home for some relief. "I have to get up in the morning, guys. I think Pam and I are going to call this an evening."

"Yeah, sounds good to me too," Ron said, glancing over at Brea, who had a bit of a look of disappointment on her face. She obviously wanted to continue our little play session.

Oddly, no one said anything on the walk back to our cars. Once at the cars, we said our goodbyes. Pam and Brea gave each other a big hug and we got into our respective vehicles.

"Wait a minute," Pam said as Ron and Brea drove away. I obeyed.

Once they were out of the parking lot, Pam kneeled up onto her car seat and bent over my lap, unzipping my pants in the process. In seconds, she had my semi-erect cock out of my pants.

"What are you doing?" I started to ask as she engulfed my meat into her mouth. "Oh, Shit," was all I could say as sucked me deep into her mouth.

Damn, I needed that. Her warm lips moved like silk up and down my cock as she gently, but deliberately caressed my cock head with her tongue. She started out slowly, bobbing up and down on my shaft with her mouth, flicking the tip of my cock with her tongue each time she drew up to the top. A surge of electricity shot through my body each time she did. Then she would plunge downward, engulfing more of my cock each time.

Pam then increased the pace and sucking action of her oral simulation, driving down hard onto my cock, forcing it into her throat as though it were a goal of hers to take me all into her mouth. Within moments I felt the orgasm building and I patted her on the shoulder to let her know that I was about to cum.

But, rather than pulling away, Pam continued to attack my cock with resolve and when I started to convulse, she hungrily sucked the cum from my cock, swallowing every drop. This was only the second time in our marriage that she actually swallowed my cum as she gave me head. This was a good night.

As she pulled away from my cock, my head spinning from the rush of the orgasm, she said, "My turn." Then, without another word, Pam stripped off her clothes, leaving her completely naked sitting next to me.

Taking my hand, Pam moved it over to her pussy and forcefully pushed it into her cunt. She was hot. Normally it would take up to a half hour of play to get her to this point, but she was ready to go as her pussy was soaked with her own juices. Tenderly I started playing with her clit, stroking it lightly at first, and then building pressure as I proceeded.

I started to pinch and pull at her clit between strokes, causing Pam to moan with pleasure each time. She was as sexed as I can ever remember her being and within just a few moments, a powerful orgasm was crashing through her body.

Pam's back arched upward, forcing her tits to stick straight up toward the roof of the car. Her hands were squeezing and pulling at her nipples as her body shook with pleasure. I continued to stimulate her by forcing the palm of my hand hard against her pussy, stroking back and forth with pressure and force.

Pam's orgasm lasted close to three minutes before she started to regain control. As she stopped shaking, I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.