First Time Wild Ch. 05

Story Info
Total submission for the once reluctant wife.
9.9k words
4.32
58.6k
18
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam trembled as she sat at the kitchen table, nursing her cup of coffee. It was Friday morning and her next Pool lesson was scheduled for 2:00 pm.

Floods of emotions were going through her mind. One moment she hated James for what he had done to her. The next moment she was filled with guilt, believing that she had encouraged the actions and somehow, deserved what she had gotten. This was followed by the longing of his touch and the connection that they had, which then lead to another round of hatred, then guilt and then longing.

Each passing moment brought a new struggle to her soul and with each cycle of reasoning, she became more and more convinced that she had, in some way, caused the lesson to get out of hand.

"What is wrong with me?" Pam questioned. "What am I thinking? Did he rape me? Did I push him too far to try to distract me? Did I enjoy it? What is wrong with me and what am I going to do?"

The battle raged in her mind all morning. Finally she came to the conclusion that it was her fault that things had gotten out of hand. "If only she would have responded differently to his touch. If only she would have remained focused better on the pool game and not allowed herself to feel the pleasure of his touch. If only...if only," she told herself, her head shaking slowly.

Bourbon eventually replaced the cup of coffee, as Pam sat at the table, trying to get a handle on what she was going to do. The debate continued as to whether she would go to the Wild Horse, or if she would stay home and try to pretend that Wednesday never happened.

One Bourbon became two and soon the noon hour finally arrived. The moment of truth had come. It was time for a decision and Pam got up from the kitchen table and walked slowly to her bedroom to get ready for her pool lesson. "I have to confront him on this," She told herself. "I have to let him know this can't happen again." Pam shivered at the thought of confronting James, knowing in her mind that he merely reacted to her encouragements.

Hot water streamed down her neck and back as Pam stood in the shower, not really bathing, but trying to relax. The whiskey was taking effect and she could feel herself calm slightly as she thought about what she was going to say when she saw James.

In her mind she was going to stand toe to toe with the big man, letting him know, in no uncertain terms, that he was never to use her that way again. That he had crossed the line and if he valued her friendship, he would not let this happen again.

She became bolder and bolder as the false courage filled her. Stepping from the shower she was suddenly excited about the confrontation. She was ready and she was in control. As she toweled herself dry, she kept telling herself that she was able stand up to James and everything would go back to the way they were. The way they were when he was teaching her the game of pool. The way they were when he taught her how to focus and not let the distractions keep her from attaining her goal.

Opening the closet door, she peered at her clothes, trying to determine what she would wear. Since she had surmised that she had been the cause of the last indiscretion, she decided to wear a pair of denim jeans and a sweater. There would be no mistaking her intentions this time. Pam slipped on a pair of tennis shoes to complete the wardrobe and headed for the front door.

As she walked past the kitchen toward the front door, she made a detour into the kitchen for one final shot of Bourbon.

A few minutes later, Pam arrived at the parking lot of the Wild Horse. As usual, there were only 2 cars in the parking lot. One of them was Mary's. The other was James'. Stepping out of her car, Pam could feel her legs start to shake and her heart start to beat faster. "Stay calm," she told herself once again.

Striding into the bar as if on a mission Pam, walking upright and tall, crossed the lounge floor to the darkened pool room. Mary, the bartender, poured Pam a drink and followed her into the room.

As she entered the pool room, Pam saw James sitting at one of the tall tables, a half filled glass near his hand. Instantly she halted, her confidence starting to leave quickly.

Mary caught up to her about that time and as Pam turned to acknowledge her, Mary handed the drink to Pam.

"Thanks. I think I need this," Pam said, taking a long draw through the straw. Mary just smiled and turned around, exiting the way she came in.

James looked up with a face that said he did not expect the pretty housewife to show up today. "Well, well," he said. "Wasn't sure you would be here today."

Shimmers coursed through Pam's body as she struggled to remain calm. She took another long drink from her glass before walking up to James. As she looked him in the eyes, her heart sank. She could not say anything. All of the planning and rehearsing was gone. Her mind was blank of words and she stood before the big man as though she were a child awaiting a reprimand.

"Ready for another lesson, little lady?" James asked with a smile.

Pam just stood there before him, motionless, unable to speak.

"Is that a yes?" James asked, tilting his head to the side slightly as he peered into her eyes. He could see tears building up in her eyes as he held his gaze.

Slowly Pam started to move her head up and down in an affirmative motion. She was suddenly filled with fear as she had lost all of her courage.

"Good, good. Let's start with you telling me what you learned the other day," James started.

Pam remained silent. Inside, however, she was screaming at herself to respond.

"Come now, tell me what you learned," he encouraged. Still no response.

"Fine, then let me tell you what you learned. First, you have a long way to go before you are ready to compete at a high level, but you are getting better at ignoring outside distractions and before long you should be able to take anything I throw at you."

Pam's mind started reeling as she tried to focus on his assessment. "Was he talking about the game or the sex?"

"Second, if you want to get better, you must do exactly what I tell you to do, without hesitation or question."

Again, Pam's mind struggled to grasp what he was saying. Was there a sexual overtone, or was she just imagining it?

"Third, you need to relax and enjoy it more so that it becomes natural for you." James stated. "Now, go get a stick and let's see what you can do."

Slowly Pam turned and walked over to the rack holding the cue sticks. Reaching out, she took the stick she had been using for the past several lessons and pulled it toward her. She then pointed the stick outward, peering down the long shaft and rotating it in her hands to verify it was straight. The whole time she was telling herself "Think about pool. Keep your focus and concentrate on pool."

James placed the while cue ball on the table and instructed Pam to hit the ball as she approached the end of the table. Pam did as instructed and bent over to take aim. As she did, she hesitated momentarily, waiting for James to take his normal position beside her. James did not move. Instead, he just gave Pam a questioning look, insinuating she should take her shot. Pam slid the stick forward in a smooth motion, striking the ball squarely.

"Good," was all James said as he retrieved the cue ball and placed it back on the table in front of Pam.

Again, Pam took her stance and aimed, hesitating for James to come and place his hands on her body. Again, James stayed put, letting Pam take a shot uninhibited.

Twenty minutes went by with Pam taking shot after shot, and James maintaining his distance. "What is he doing?" she asked herself. "What is going on? Why isn't he touching me? I mean, I don't want him to touch me, but why isn't he?"

Another thirty minutes passed as James explained bank shots and combination shots, having Pam practice them over and over while he set up the balls in position.

Pam's mind was starting to wander as she now was focused on why James was not touching her, rather than hoping he would not. "Do I smell?" she wondered. "Did I offend him? What is going on?"

At 3:30 pm, Pam started to set up for another shot when James announced that he needed to get going. He had another appointment to keep.

Not once, did James touch her today, and she was starting to get upset about it. "How stupid is this?" she asked herself. "He acts like a perfect gentleman and I'm getting upset. This is stupid."

As James left the room, Pam sat in a chair at the tall table, contemplating what had just transpired. For the first time since the lessons started, James did not touch her, even once. It felt strange, almost wrong, though she knew that it was as it was supposed to be. Finishing her drink, she made her way to her car and quietly drove home. That evening when I arrived home, I was met at the door by my wife, completely naked. I could see she had been crying, even though she had a big smile on her face when I walked in the house. I didn't even have a chance to ask her what was up before she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a great big kiss.

Our lips met and her tongue dove into my mouth, wrapping itself around my tongue. Her breasts pressed into my chest and I could feel her body shaking slightly. My arms wrapped around her body and I allowed my hands to drop to her firm, smooth ass, cupping a cheek in each hand and squeezing before reaching down and picking Pam up off of the ground as a bridegroom lifting a bride to cross the threshold.

As our lips parted momentarily, I started to ask her what was wrong. I could sense that something was amiss, though she was doing a fantastic job of distracting my mind with the beauty of her naked form and the tenderness of her touch and kiss. She just shook her head "No" and kissed me again.

Carrying her into the bedroom, I set her gently onto the bed and started to stand to remove my clothes. As I unbuttoned my shirt, I felt the buckle on my belt loosen, then my pants, followed by the sound of the zipper being pulled down. Soon I was standing in just my shorts, which Pam hastily removed also.

When I lay on the bed, Pam pushed me over on my back and spun around to place her head at my crotch and her knees on either side of my head. Then, with tenderness and care, she took my stiffing cock into her hands and started to stroke it gently.

In response, I reached up and started to gently massage Pam's round and firm ass cheeks with the palms of my hands, kneading them like dough. This caused a slight moan to escape Pam's lips just before she lowered her mouth over the head of my shaft. The sensation was intense and caused a moan of my own. Again I responded to her lead by raising my head to her waiting pussy, allowing my tongue to dart in and out from between her clean shaven lips.

I quickly found her little nub and started to lick and suck on it, gently, but deliberately. Soon her hips were rotating in motion with by tongue's gyrations.

Meanwhile, Pam was providing me with an equal amount of pleasure. Slowly and methodically her head bobbed up and down on my shaft, taking me in more and more each time. I could feel her tongue tickling its way down the shaft each time she took me in. Deeper and deeper she drew me into her mouth until I could feel that she was swallowing me down her throat. Rarely did Pam do this as it made her gag, but this time, she took me in willingly. The tension was incredible as I felt her throat muscles constrict around my cock.

I tried to hold back, but her manipulations were too great and soon I felt my cock throb, then explode with cum. Hungrily Pam drank down the cum, sucking me dry before releasing my cock from her lips.

As I came down from my orgasm, I returned to my oral pleasuring of her clit, resuming my focus on her needs. Greedily I lapped at her pussy, allowing my tongue to dart in and out of her hole, teasing the clit with abandon. I felt her body tense, then start to shake as her orgasm hit with a mighty force. My jaws started to ache as Pam bucked her hips into my face, harder and harder as the orgasm lingered. Resolved to see this to completion, I ignored the pain and pressed harder against her clit until her whole body went limp and fell with all her weight, upon me. I lay on my back on the bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about the fantastic love making session when just had when I felt Pam kissing my leg and massaging my cock once again. She continued this for a couple of minutes, then took my member back into her mouth and caressed it back to hardness.

I started to return the favor when Pam stopped me by reaching back and placing her hand between her pussy and my mouth. Quizzically I glanced up at her and as I did, she pulled her head from my groin and straddled my lap, with her back to me.

"This should be interesting," I thought to myself, expecting her to slide me into her pussy and ride me backwards. But, boy was I in for a surprise as Pam grabbed my cock in one hand and guided it toward her ass hole. Never before had she allowed me to enter her ass hole with anything but a finger. "It hurts too much," she would say.

But now, here she was lining up her ass with my cock, preparing to impale herself on my shaft. Gingerly she pressed downward, forcing my head into the hole. A moan, not necessarily of pleasure, escaped Pam's lips, but she did not pull back. Instead, she held her position for a moment, then forced herself down further on my shaft, driving another 2 inches into her hole. Pam let out an audible grunt with that one.

Again, Pam held steady for a moment then started to pull upward. I thought she was going to pull clear off my cock, but instead, she sat down hard, once again, forcing my cock even deeper into her bowels. Another moan came from her lips, deep and guttural in nature. I could tell it hurt, but she was obviously determined to do this.

Pulling up to where just my cock head was still in her ass, she again drove her ass downward onto my shaft, this time bottoming out on my lap. I was completely inside of her ass for the first time in all the years we were married and the sensation was beyond description. I did not know a cock could endure such a tight grip as her ass muscles were giving my cock, but not only did it endure, it craved the sensation.

Pam started bouncing up and down on my pole and I could tell her fingers were playing with her own pussy. I raised my hands to meet Pam's hips and fondle her ass as she glided up and down my cock like a merry-go-round horse. Pam's orgasm hit just before mine and I felt her body tighten and start to shake just as I shot my load into her bowels. There are no words to describe the pleasure that I had experienced. Pure, unadulterated sexual pleasure was what I had received.

Pam pulled herself off of my lap and curled up beside me, not saying a word. We fell asleep in each other's arms and woke the next morning in the same position.

All weekend long, Pam seemed to be sexually insatiable. By Sunday morning my poor cock had received so much attention that it was actually aching from the assaults. That, however, did not stop Pam from insisting that I fuck her ass one more time Sunday evening. I did not know what was going on, but I was certainly enjoying it while it lasted.

Monday came and I was off to work. As I left the house, I could tell Pam was a bit on edge. It was as though she was preparing for a job interview or something. Just antsy and distracted. I kissed her and left for work.

As she sat at the kitchen table sipping her coffee, Pam's mind was mauling over the activities of the last week. It started with James teaching her the rules of pool, and advanced to her being fucked hard by the big black man. It ended with James all but ignoring her on Friday.

"Of course," she reasoned, "He ignored me because I wore jeans and a sweater. He had to have known I was unhappy with him so he backed off. Over compensated for his misdeeds the time before."

As Pam dressed for her pool lesson, she selected a lightweight skirt that fell to about mid thigh and a form fitting knit top that outlined her breasts well. "Not too sexy, not too conservative," she thought to herself.

Pulling her hair back into a pony tail, she looked herself over In the mirror and once satisfied that she looked decent, she headed down the hall, out the door and to her car.

When Pam arrived at the Wild Horse, James was there, but told her that he was going to have to cancel the lesson as he was meeting someone at 2:30.

"Well, how 'bout a quickie?" Pam said, somewhat desperately, not realizing the sexual undertones of the statement.

James chuckled, "Didn't know you were into quickies. Maybe next time." Pam blushed when she realized what she had said.

With that, James left the room, leaving Pam standing there in wonder. "What's happening? Why is he blowing me off like this? Did I do something wrong?" A myriad of questions filled her mind. By the time she lifted herself off the tall chair, she was almost in tears from the sense of rejection. She had convinced herself that she was responsible for the way James was acting toward her and that she desperately wanted things to go back to normal.

Pam returned to her home, only to feel the pangs of remorse and rejection fill her once again. Tears started to fill her eyes as she fought to control her thoughts. Rationally she knew that she did not like the sexual nature of her and James' relationship. She was happily married and had a strong distaste for immoral behavior. Even dressing in short skirts was a stretch for her most of the time and usually only came at the request of her spouse.

But this was different. For some reason, Pam had deceived her own mind in believing that what James was doing was not all wrong. He was teaching her, training her to be the best she could be at pool. She had justified the sexual advances as just part of the learning process. She had become brainwashed, in a sense, into accepting behavior that was outside her comfort zone and normal personality.

When James cancelled the pool lesson again on Wednesday, Pam spent the afternoon crying. She had emotionally moved from remorse to desperation as she contemplated what she considered her last chance to get back into good graces with James.

All day Thursday she planned her strategy for Friday. Pam had decided that she was going to do whatever it took to get James to pay attention to her again. She longed for the times of him teaching her to aim and shoot, ignoring the distractions he threw at her. She longed for the feelings of connection she had with him during the sessions and she longed for the feel of his touch as he touched her body. She could not deny the satisfaction she received each time the lessons resulted in her orgasmic release, even though she tried to suppress those feelings as wrong.

By late Thursday afternoon, Pam had built a strong resolve to capture James' attention. It became a type of competition, in fact. A challenge in her mind that she was going to force him to, not just acknowledge her, but to train her once more. Logic had left her mind and a twisted sense of determination had replaced it.

Friday morning arrived and Pam was almost giddy with anticipation.

"What's up with you?" I asked. "You've been moping around the house the last few days, now all of a sudden life is grand again? What's going on?"

"Nothing," she responded. "I just feel good today." With that, Pam came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I love you, Honey."

I kissed her back and then glanced at my watch. It was time to head for work, but I would have much rather stayed and held my wife. "I love you too," I replied and headed for the front door.

As noon time approached, Pam made her way to the master bedroom to prepare for her last pool lesson. She was anticipating that James would reject her again, and had to fight back the tears time and time again. Finally, she was able to gain her resolve and focused on what she had to do.