First Time Wild Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping the bathrobe off of her shoulders, she now stood, naked, in front of the mirror on her dresser. Her breasts were firm and round. "Not large," she surmised, "but well proportioned." Her hands lifted to her breasts, taking one in each hand and she gently squeezed, feeling a sensation of arousal start to stir. She had not realized how sexually charged she was becoming, but the touch to her breasts were an obvious indicator.

Her nipples were starting to harden and she gazed at them with intrigue. She did not normally like to touch herself, or look at herself in the mirror with anything more than normal curiosity as she did not consider herself an attractive woman. But, today was different. For the first time, she stopped and gazed at her body. She noticed the firmness of her breasts. She was taken by the way her nipples grew as they hardened, poking out like two small bolts."Wow! They're more than a ½ inch long," she thought to herself as she gently pinched each nipple, trying to see just how big they would get.

As her eyes glanced down her body, she took in her long, slender form, the flat tummy and firm thighs. "Not bad for an old lady," she chuckled, noting for the first time in a long time that there was very little bulge around her waist.

Tearing her eyes from the mirror, Pam proceeded to the bathroom and turned on the shower, allowing the water to turn hot before entering the stall.

Warm water cascaded down her shoulders and back as she washed her body. Her breasts were still sensitive to the touch and she found herself lingering longer than she normally would have, letting the sensations fill her with pleasure. It was when she reached her pussy, however, that she truly realized just how horny she had become as a jolt of electricity shot through her spine when her fingers came in contact with her clit. "Oh, god," she muttered as she slowly caressed the stiffening nub.

Pam became lost in the moment as minute after minute passed. Steadily, her fingers pressed slightly harder with each stroke across her engorged clitoris. Her mind was in a different place and her lust was building greater and greater.

She could feel her breathing quicken and body tense as the orgasmic release started to overcome her body. Bracing herself with her free hand, Pam's knees almost buckled as the full force of the orgasm rippled through her body. She started to shake and audible moans were leaving her lips.

Harder and harder she thrust her fingers into her pussy and across her clit. Her mind went back to the first time James pushed is fingers into her cunt and her orgasm intensified. Faster, harder she pounded her womanhood, until finally, the orgasm began to subside.

When it was complete, Pam stood under the warm water, trembling from the experience. Today she felt like a woman. A beautiful, sexy woman. It was almost a revelation of sorts, to this 47 year old homemaker. Never before had she felt this complete, sense of womanhood.

Stepping from the shower, Pam felt her body tingle as she dried herself, again, lingering over her sensitive breasts longer than normal. Her nipples had not lost their firmness or their desire for touch.

Pam crossed her room and stood before the mirror one more time before realizing the time and the need to press forward.

Opening her closet, she peered in wondering what to wear. She remembered the whistle from the guys in the bar the week before and smiled to herself. "James is not going to ignore me!" she exclaimed to herself, reaching for a thigh length, pleated skirt and a loose fitting,, button up silk blouse.

She smiled to herself as she pulled a tiny, black thong up her legs and over her hips, turning to look at herself in the mirror. "I'll make James notice me this time," she said to herself with a wicked smile on her lips.

Starting to fasten the frilly black bra she had selected, Pam hesitated, and then tossed the bra to the side. She was going to play this one up, she had determined. "No bra today," she said to herself, slipping her arms into the sleeves of the blouse and pulling it over her shoulders. Her hands started to tremble slightly as she buttoned up the blouse. She could see that the thin fabric did little to conceal her erect nipples. In fact, the silky fabric felt really good on her tits, causing the nipples to harden as the fabric moved across them when she moved.

"No turning back now," she said to encourage herself, not sure if it was working or not. She slipped on the 3" heels and took one last glance at herself in the mirror. Her legs looked long and shapely in the heels and the short, pleated skirt barely covered her ass. "I can't believe I am wearing this," she told herself, shaking her head slightly. "Here goes something."

As she walked toward the front door, Pam made a detour into the kitchen and poured herself a tall glass of whiskey. Not a girls drink, by far, but it definitely was effective in calming her nerves and releasing her inhibitions. She drank down the liquor in just a few long drinks, almost chocking with each large swallow. Immediately the alcohol had the desired effect and Pam could feel herself relaxing. "Time to go," she told herself and out the front door she walked.

Pam pulled into the parking lot of the Wild Horse and noted there were a couple of extra cars that were normally not there in the afternoon. Butterflies filled her stomach. Could she follow through with her plan? Did she have the nerve to enter the building, knowing that someone other than James was in there?

Stepping from the car, Pam could feel a gently breeze blowing across her legs. The air tickled her bare skin and lifted her skirt momentarily, exposing her bare bottom to anyone that would have been near. Her nipples once again stiffened as the fabric rustled in the breeze and the same tingling sensation she had felt at the house, returned. "No turning back," she told herself. "No turning back."

With a look of determination, Pam strode across the parking lot and into the bar. She glanced around the room and saw three guys sitting at a booth, sipping on beers and talking. All three turned their heads her way as she walked across the lounge toward the pool room, but she did not glance their way. She really did not want their attention at the moment. Her goal was James.

"Hi Pam," Mary said, as Pam reached the end of the bar nearest the pool room. "The usual?"

Pam just nodded and smiled toward Mary as she continued into the pool room, hoping to see James in his familiar chair.

James' eyes got big and a smile formed on his face as Pam entered the area. "Damn she's hooked," he chuckled to himself, standing to meet his student as she approached him. "How are you today, Hon?" he asked, offering a chair to Pam in the process.

Pam smiled and accepted the chair, but found it difficult to climb up on it without exposing herself immodestly to James in the process. A big smile crossed James face and Pam felt herself blush slightly.

"What can I do for you today?" James asked with a knowing grin.

"Look, I know that some things got out of hand the other day and that it has created a wall between us in some way. I...I..just..want to..to get things back to where they were with us. I...I want you to continue teaching me what I need to know about pool," Pam stammered, trying to keep her composure.

James could hardly believe what she was saying, though it had been his plan all along to manipulate this Lilly white housewife. "Back to where they were?" James questioned. "What do you mean exactly?" he asked, putting the pretty woman on the spot even more.

"You...know... back to where we were when you were teaching me to play. With you ... helping me... stay focused on my shots and all."

"You mean when I touched your pussy and tits?" James boldly questioned, eager for her response, knowing that she now had to admit her desire for his manipulations.

Blushing from the baldness of the question, Pam was now at a loss for words and could only nod her head affirmative.

"You mean when I pushed my fingers up your cunt and ass and when I squeezed your tits and pinched your nipples?" James pressed, elated inside at the submission of this woman.

Again, Pam just nodded her response.

"Are you ready to do anything and everything I tell you to do, no matter what it is?" James continued.

A nod followed.

"Then go get a stick and let's get started," James instructed a big smile on his face. Obediently Pam turned and moved toward the cue rack, wondering what she was in for now. James' words played back through her mind." Am I really ready for this?" She wondered, reaching for a pool stick.

Upon selecting a stick, Pam moved to the end of the table and took her familiar position of aiming at the cue ball James had placed in front of her. Her mind raced with anticipation as James moved along side of her and placed his hand on the housewife's firm ass and started to massage it through the skirt.

Taking a deep breath and concentrating on the ball, she drew back and took her shot. Somehow, in her mind, concentrating on the pool shot was justification for James to manipulate her anyway he pleased. Excitement penetrated her body as she held her position a moment longer after the shot, allowing the feel of James hand to sink in. "This is so wrong," she thought to herself, battling between wanting him to stop and longing for him to continue.

James' hand moved down her ass and then up and under her skirt, coming in contact with the thong clad bottom. Pam's eyes closed as he gave a little tug on the thong strap, forcing the fabric to part her pussy lips and grind against her clit. A jolt of pleasure shot through her as it did. A second jolt penetrated her senses as his fingers brushed against her pussy lips, rubbing slightly against the fabric which was buried inside her. Pam was becoming lost in her lust.

Just as fast as she had fallen, however, she was shocked back into reality.

"Fuck'n Hell!" came a voice in front of her.

Pam's eyes shot open and her head jerked upward, just to find the three guys from the other room standing before her at the other end of the pool table.

"Damn, James, what the fuck is this?"one of the other men said.

"Hey, guys. How ya been?" was James reply, still massaging Pam's ass, though she was standing upright now. "This is Pam. She is my Pool student. We've been practicing," he said with a chuckle and a sly grin on his face. "Want to see what she has learned?"

Pam's head shot around to look James in the face. A pleading look of confusion and fear was evident.

"What do you say, Pam, shall we challenge them to a game of pool?" Pam continued to stare at James, hoping that he would tell the guys to leave.

"Let's make this interesting though," James added, looking at the guys. "If Pam, here, wins, you owe her $20. If you win, you can ask her to do one thing for you."

All three guys were afraid to ask for clarification on what the one thing might be, but in unison, they all agreed.

Pam's eyes continued to fix on James. A subtle shaking of her head was stopped as James looked her back in the eyes and said, "You are going to do this." It wasn't a request, but a stern instruction. This was not a discussion, but an order. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she gulped and turned around to face her competition.

" Who's first?" James asked, looking in the direction of the three men. They all glanced around at each other before suggesting a shoot off. "Closest to the cushion wins," said the man in the middle.

They all agreed and each headed to the rack to fetch a cue stick. As they did, James placed his hands on Pam's shoulders and turned her toward him. "Look at me," he said. "Concentrate on the game, no matter what. You will do this."

His big left hand moved over and gently brushed away a tear that was rolling down her cheek. He then cupped her chin in his hand and lifted her head to meet his gaze. "You can do this, just concentrate." With that her turned her around and patted her on the butt.

By now, the three men had determined the order in which they would play Pam. Danny, the tallest of the three, and so far, the quietest, was to go first followed by Chuck, the one that was in the middle. Mike would be the final contestant.

Danny was a big man. Not as big as James, but he stood 6'3" and weighed a good 260 pounds. His body was that of an athlete that no longer kept himself in shape. His shoulders were broad but there was an obvious beer gut around his middle.

Chuck was a stout man of about 5'11" tall. He too was a former Jock but had not kept himself in shape. He wasn't fat, but he was carrying an extra 30 lbs around.

Mike was obviously the one that still tried to maintain his physical conditioning. Standing 6'1", he weighed about 190 lbs and looked like he worked out regularly.

"The lady breaks first," James announced, not making it a point of discussion but a statement of fact. Danny nodded his head in agreement. It was apparent that he was the shyest of the group also as he seemed unsure what was really happening, though he was in for whatever did transpire.

After Danny had racked the balls, Pam took a fearful glance over to James, then walked over and set up to break. A trembling of fear was gripping her body and she found it difficult to concentrate on the shot. All she could think of was that she wanted out of there, but she was unable to make her body and mind stop and say "Enough!" Instead, she took a deep breath and let the cue ball loose, scattering balls across the table. None went in.

Danny stood transfixed for a moment as the balls rolled around the table. His eyes were glued to Pam's blouse. Her pert nipples were stiff and pressing against the silky fabric, making her arousal very noticeable. "Damn those are sweet," he thought to himself before waking from his trance and moving to look at the table for his shot.

Meanwhile, Chuck and Mike had moved over to take a seat at the tables behind Pam. As they did, they got a great view of her bare ass as she bent over to take the shot. The skirt was short enough that each time she bent over, it rode up to expose her cheeks enough to make it indecent. She had planned on James being the only one to see her this way, but when Chuck let out a "Nice Ass!" she became conscious of her exposure and blushed.

"What was I thinking wearing this skirt?" she asked herself. "I must look like a hussy." Even now she could not bring herself to admit that she was acting and looking like a full fledge slut.

Danny sunk his first shot and claimed the solid colors. He put away two more balls before finally missing, relinquishing the honors to Pam.

This time, as Pam set up for her shot, it was Danny that moved in behind her to get a look at her ass. Pam could feel his stare as she bent over, but she tried desperately to stay focused on the shot before her. As trained, Pam let the cue ball roll and by the time her turn was over, she had tied the game.

As Pam stood and watched Danny prepare for his next shot, James moved up behind her and reached around her waist, pulling her into his body. Pam's eyes closed momentarily as she felt the strength of his body against her back. She suddenly felt safe, though she knew it was a false safety. James hands moved up her torso until they reached her breasts and with the thumb and forefinger of each hand, started to pinch the hardened nipples of her tits.

Pam's eyes shot open and glanced over at the table where Chuck and Mike sat. The realization that they could see James fondling her caused her to blush once again, though she made no movement to stop James. She shut her eyes as it seemed the only escape she had at the moment.

Blocking out the stares of the men, the manipulations of James fingers brought Pam back to a place where excitement started to fill her body again. She could sense herself becoming aroused and unknowingly moved her ass back into James crotch, moving back and forth slightly to the abuse of her tits.

Though thoroughly distracted now, Danny was still able to make a couple of shots, taking back the lead before turning over the shot to Pam.

Without warning, Pam was brought back to reality when James abruptly moved his hands from her tits as Danny missed his shot. "Your turn," he whispered in Pam's ear, giving her a nudge toward the table. As he did, she smiled over at the guys at the table, both with their mouths wide open.

The pool game continued for another few minutes with each player sinking a ball before missing and turning over the shot to the other. It was Danny, however, that sank the final shot, winning the first round with Pam.

"Good game," James said, cheers and high fives coming from the table to his side. Pam moved over to James, dejected at losing her first competitive game of pool. "So what will it be?"

A sudden jolt of fear coursed through Pam as James uttered the words. "What would he expect her to do? How far did he expect her to go?"

Her fears were answered as Danny moved over to stand next to his friends and confer with them on what his prize should be.

"I...I want," Danny started sheepishly, "her thong." The friends high fived again as Danny completed his requested prize. Pam gulped and James gave a nod of acceptance before looking toward Pam to fulfill the request.

Pam stood frozen in place, thinking this had to be a bad dream, but was once again brought back to reality when she heard James voice say "Do you want to collect them yourself?"

Panic started to set in as the words sank into her head. Danny eagerly moved over to collect the thong as Pam looked up at James. "He did win. You own him his request."

Resigned, Pam stood still as Danny stood in front of Pam and reached up under her skirt, placing his hands on her hips. In doing so, he lifted her skirt enough that all could see the bottom of her thong and the way it was lodged into her pussy lips from where James had tugged on it before. Sounds of approval radiated from the table to their side.

He paused on her hips, not really believing his good fortune himself, before hooking his fingers around the waist band and pulling downward. Pam parted her legs slightly to allow the thong to fall to the floor easily as Danny bent down to retrieve it from its new resting place between her feet. In the process, he took a glance under her skirt to see the cleanly shaved pussy of this suburban housewife. "Damn," he thought as his eyes lingered a moment longer before picking the panties off the floor.

Hoots were heard from the other two.

"My turn," Chuck announced, eagerly moving over to the pool table. "Lady breaks again," he announced.

Pam approached the table and took a glance at James, hoping he would stop this torture now, but sensing not relief would come, she bent over to take her shot.

Chuck had moved in behind Pam, knowing he was about to get a good look as her naked ass. As she bent, he could see her puffy pussy lips and the glisten of moister as it was starting to form around her opening.

Though she was completely humiliated at this point, she was also becoming sexually aroused by the predicament. She did not feel sexy, just degraded. She was out of control of the situation and was afraid, but at the same time, she could not deny the tingle she felt in her groin as she assessed her situation.

Pam took her shot.

The game bantered back and forth, with Pam finding herself on display for the pleasure of the men each time she took a shot. Chuck was a much more skilled player and when he sank the 8 ball, Pam's heart sank with it. Like a condemned man awaiting sentence, Pam stood still, her head tilted toward the floor. Her eyes stared at her feet, fearing what was to come next.

Without hesitation, Chuck turned toward Pam and announced, "I want the rest of her clothes."