First Time Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song started out fast, but then turned into a slow song. Jerry held out his hands to Pam. She glanced over at me to see if it was alright, and when I nodded, she moved in close to Jerry. They started to move together to the beat of the song.

Soon, Jerry was leaning over Pam, pulling her in closer to him. I could tell by her motion that she was starting to get a bit tense, but she did not pull away. Slowly, Jerry started to move his hand in a circular motion, gently massaging the small of her back. Pam said something to Jerry and he stopped. A few seconds later, however, he started the motion again. This time Pam did not stop him until he started to inch his way down her back to the top of her ass.

Pam looked up at Jerry and said something again. Jerry's hand moved back up to the small of her back and remained there until the end of the song.

Dave wasted no time in asking Pam to dance when they returned to the table. Pam took a drink of her Long Island Ice Tea and grabbed Dave's hand, pulling him toward the dance floor.

The song was not a slow song this time, but that did not stop Dave from holding out his arms for Pam to nestle into his chest. She complied and started swaying to the beat of the music. Trying a bit different approach than Jerry, Dave moved his hands to Pam's hips, helping to move her back and forth across is growing erection. Pam pulled back a bit at first, but then Dave said something into her ear and Pam moved back to him.

As the song progressed, Dave started inching his hands around to the top of Pam's ass, holding them there for about a minute. When she did not move his hands from their location, he started to move his hands slowly downward until they were resting on both cheeks of her ass. The count began.

At the count of 3 Pam reached around and pulled his hands upward, saying something to him in the process. Dave, however, kept the pressure on her skirt so that when she raised his hands, her skirt also raised, revealing half of her bare ass. It took Pam a moment to figure out what he had done. When she did, she reached up and gave him a soft slap on the face, then giggled. Dave released the pressure on the skirt and it fell back into place, but not before everyone watching got a nice eye full of Pam's firm ass cheeks.

The dance was over and they returned to the table. When they had, Pam sat next to me and Dave and Jerry headed off to the men's room to pee.

"How are you doing?" I asked. "Are you having Fun?"

"I am doing fine but you were right about those guys. They have both tried to grab my butt. I think it is time to get going."

"Going already? I have only gotten to dance with you a couple of times. Let's stay. Besides, I told you they probably would try something. Tonight they are going to go home and think about that gorgeous ass of yours as they beat off. You will be helping them relieve themselves tonight."

"Get out of here" she replied.

"Serious, you are getting them excited. I bet they are having a hard time not getting a boner every time they dance with you."

"Well, you are right, they are getting hard. I felt Dave's penis against my stomach during our dance. I wasn't sure what to do. I almost came and sat back down at the table."

"Aren't you the spoil sport. You have the opportunity to make some kids day, no month, and you want to leave him hanging? That is just cruel," I joked. Pam chuckled.

"Alright, we can stay, but how far do you really want me to go with this? I mean, do you really want me to let them rub up to me?"

"You do whatever you feel comfortable with. I am ok because I know that you love only me and that at the end of the night, I am the only one that gets to have sex with you. You can make their day or we can move on, your choice." I said this rather condescending, hoping that Pam would take it as a bit of a challenge to move to a different comfort level. Already she had gone farther than I ever expected.

The guys returned and I got up to go use the men's room. As I left, Dave sat on one side of Pam while Jerry sat on the opposite side. "This ought to be interesting" I thought to myself.

When I returned I could see that both of the boys attention was on Pam. They were turned toward her at about a quarter turn and their outside arms looked extended toward my wife. Pam was holding her drink in her hands as the boys continued to talk with her. They did not see me enter the room.

I circled around to the bar, where I had a better vantage point and could tell that both had their hands on Pam's legs. They were slowly caressing her thighs as she sipped her drink.

Every once in a while, her hand would reach down and move one of the boys hands away. Presumably as they got closer to her pussy than they should. I circled back around the room to make it look like I had just entered the room when Dave caught my movement. His hand quickly moved away. Jerry's hand followed and Pam looked up, her eyes wide like she had just gotten caught in something naughty. I pretended that I did not catch them in their activities.

"Let's Dance" Jerry said, pulling Pam up and toward the dance floor. Pam willingly followed. On the floor, Jerry started spinning Pam, causing her skirt to flare outward. Each time, more of her ass was exposed to the crowd. Then, in a sudden move, he pulled her in close to him and started grinding his pelvis into her stomach. Pam responded by matching his moves, getting a sly grin on her face as she realized that she was now making his cock hard again.

Jerry turn Pam around, placing his hands on her sides, right at breast level, allowing his finger tips to touch her tits. He then pulled her back into him, grinding his cock into her ass. His hands then slid down her side to the bottom of her skirt and back up again, pulling the skirt up with them. Pam's bare ass was now pressing against Jerry's hard on. Jerry looked as though he was about to come. His hands were now back to Pam's tits, massaging them through her shirt and bra. Pam seemed oblivious to her surroundings. Then the music stopped.

Jerry continued to grind away for a moment longer when Pam pulled free and started toward the table. As she sat down beside me she whispered something like "we should go". Her rest was short lived as Dave quickly took her hand and lead her away.

Dave took Jerry's lead and quickly had Pam grinding into his hard on. His hands were moving all over her body. Reaching up under her skirt he was obviously rubbing her pussy through her thong. Pam allowed the rubbing to progress for about 10 seconds before pulling his hands away and up to her stomach. Not to be denied, Dave moved on up her body to her tits, blatantly massaging them both.

Pam pushed his hands down from her tits and Dave continued downward, again, finding her pussy.

This Tit to Pussy trade off continued throughout the song. At its conclusion, Pam came over to the table and asked me to dance with her. I figured she was going to tell me it was time to go so I followed her to the dance floor.

"My God," she whispered in my ear, "You were right about them getting their thrills. I couldn't keep their hands off me. They were both hard the whole time we danced. "

" I noticed that it looked like they were holding you pretty tight, but I couldn't tell what was going on for sure(I Lied). I figured you would let me know if things were getting out of hand. Are you OK? Do we need to leave?"

"You couldn't see? She asked, sincerely questioning. "He kept rubbing his hard on against my butt. He started to put his hand on my breast, but I made him stop. Jerry did the same thing. You didn't see him either?"

Again I lied "No. I could see that he had his hand on your side, and once it looked like his hand went to your legs, but that was all I could see. You were pretty well blocked by the other dancers? Do we need to leave?"

"No, we can stay a bit longer. So far they have been harmless. Like you said, they are probably just getting their jollies for later tonight." Now she was lying to me. Curious.

"Do you want to really mess with them? I asked.

"How?"

"Go into the bathroom and take off your Thong and Bra. Then when you get back to the table, stuff the thong down one of their pants and the bra into the back pocket of the other. But you would have to do it to make it look like I did not know about it and the other didn't know what you were doing."

"No Way," she replied. "I could never do that"

"Sure you could, besides, you would be giving them a souvenir of tonight that they will have 30 years from now. But, it is your call. Do what feels right with you."

"I'll think about it," she said as the song came to an end.

We returned to the table and as the boys stood to take Pam back to the dance floor, she grabbed her purse and headed for the ladies room.

That gave me a chance to talk to the boys again. I paid them the money I wagered them and asked how they thought the evening was going up to that point. They were both excited, maybe too excited, so I reminded them that she was my wife and that there would be no sex with her, period.

I then told them that up to that point, however, I would let them play until Pam called a stop to things. They agreed to abide by those guidelines and we ordered another round of drinks.

Pam soon returned and as she walked across the room, I could tell she had removed her bra. She was going to do it.

Her nipples were poking through the Chico tank top like two towers reaching for the sky. I just love that tank top. The guys were mesmerized and tried not to stare at her tits as she scooted into chair next to me. As she leaned forward, she allowed a clear view of her naked tits.

I could hardly stand it I was getting so aroused. I excused myself to go to the men's room, and to allow me another opportunity to observe the 3 alone again.

I quickly relieved myself then made my way back into the room, moving around to the bar again to watch. Pam was sitting closest to Dave and Jerry was across the table from them. While they were talking I saw Pam move her hand toward Dave crotch. The look on my face told me that she had deposited the thong down his pants. His hand now went into her lap and started to massage the inner part of her thigh.

Jerry moved around the table when he noticed Dave's hand movement. His hand went to Pam's other thigh and started caressing up and down her leg, inching closer to her now naked pussy.

As he did, Pam reached into her purse and pushed her bra into his back pocket. This caused him to stop and reach behind himself to his pocket to find out what she did. A big smile came across his face as he realized what his new treasure was. He then resumed his massaging of her thigh.

I watched the action for a couple of minutes before I decided it was time to get back to the table. Just as I started to move, I saw Pam's head tip back and Dave's hand pick up speed. He had entered her pussy with his fingers.

Jerry then moved his hand up under her shirt and had a handful of her right tit. He was squeezing the tit, then pinching the nipple. Pam's head remained tilted back as the two studs worked her hot spots.

I moved around the room and started toward the table. Jerry saw me first and said something.

Both boys pulled their hands back and Pam sat up straight, though her face was flushed and she had started to sweat.

I sat down at the table and started with some small talk, pretending again that I had not seen anything. Slowly, both guys moved their hands to Pam's thighs. I was turned slightly sideways, pretending to pay attention to the dance floor more than my wife. From the corner of my eye I saw Pam reach down and take hold of the boys hands, forcing them to stop there manipulations with me at the table.

Together, as though it was planned, they each pulled Pam's hand over to their cocks and held her there. Pam did not move for a moment until one of them leaned over and whispered something into her ear. I then noticed an ever so slight movement in her arms and shoulders. She was massaging their cocks.

This went on for about 5 minutes when Dave took Pam's hand and lead her to the dance floor. Just like the last time out, he turned her around and buried his hard on into her ass, but this time I saw him move his hand down to his crotch and unzip his pants. His cock was now released from his pants and was up under Pam's skirt. I saw the shock in her eyes when she realized what Dave had just done.

Dave then pointed his cock down between her legs, letting her skirt hide what he was doing.

Holding her hips with his hands, he started moving her back and forth on his cock. Once a rhythm was established, his hands moved up under Pam's shirt grabbing on to each tit, pinching and rolling the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Pam looked toward our table and I pretended not to see what Dave was doing. I gave her a slight wave of acknowledgement and pretended to talk to Jerry again.

Dave continued to manipulate Pam's tits, all the while trying to aim his cock at her pussy. He was unsuccessful at hitting his target, but just before the song ended, his cock shot cum straight out in front of them. Fortunately, due to the trajectory of his cock, the cum just missed her skirt and landed on the dance floor.

Pam felt the pulsating of the cock and continued to move back and forth on his rod, helping him to a complete release. Also fortunately, they were near the edge of the dance floor so the cum was not seen by anyone else as the two left the dance floor.

Jerry's mouth was open wide as Dave and Pam started for the table. He looked over at me and then back at my wife, then back at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and grinned.

No sooner had they reached the table when Jerry jumped up and said "My Turn". Pam just gave me a pleading look. I pretended not to understand as she turned to head back out to the dance floor.

Jerry's approach was going to be different than Dave's. Instead of grinding into Pam's ass, he turned Pam toward him and placed his hands on her ass, pulling her in tight to his cock. He maneuvered her back and forth until he could not stand it any longer, then whispered something into her ear. She looked at him for a moment then reached down and unzipped his pants, fishing his cock out of its hiding place.

She then took hold of the cock and pointed it down between her legs, hiding their activity with her skirt. Pam then began to rock back and forth on the cock.

Jerry tried over and over to get the head of his cock inside Pam's soaking wet pussy, teasing the opening, but due to his height, he could not get the right angle to enter her. Like his buddy Dave, he had to be satisfied with fucking my wife's thighs and rubbing his cock against her pussy.

Within a couple of minutes, he too was ejaculating all over the dance floor. When the dance was over, Dave stood up to take another turn with Pam, but before he could take her hand, I stopped him. "My turn guys" I said. "It is late and we need to get home"

Pam's face was flushed and she was obviously breathing heavy. She was nearing the point of no return and ready for more action. She nodded in agreement to my announcement of leaving.

Dave and Jerry look dejected, but said good night, thanking me for the drinks and Pam for the Dances.

Upon arriving at our motel room, we made passionate love with each other for hours. We did not talk about the night, only about our love for each other. My world had just been rocked and I had no idea where this would go. I was a bit concerned about morning when Pam was sober and we had time to think about this whole evening. Until then, however, I was more satisfied and content than I have ever been.

12