First Time With A Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find myself almost stuttering, I feel so flustered under this hunks gaze, that I want to try on the outfit. He replies, "Oh, that's a gorgeous dress, I'm sure it will look great on you. Here's the dressing room, I'll wait outside to check on the fit once you have it on."

I agree as I step inside, but almost immediately realize that he's waiting to see me in this sexy dress! I have been holding it up in front of me to block his view of my cock, which is straining against the front of my skirt, but how will I be able to conceal it when I step out to model the dress!

As I slip off my skirt, revealing my panties which are soaking with pre-cum from my aching cock, I do my best to think of something unrelated and calm down. Somehow, I achieve some success by the time I have slipped into this hot pink leather minidress, which hugs my curves tightly. Taking a few calming breaths, I then step out of the booth to face this hunky salesman.

"Ooohhh, you look really gorgeous in that dress!", he says, his hot gaze giving me a slow, lingering once over. I have an overwhelming urge to squirm with excitement under his gaze. "Let me just check the fit for a moment, stepping behind me, he places his hands on my shoulders and it may be my imagination, but his touch feels so electrifying, it seems like a caress as he checks the fit and runs his hands down my sides.

I respond to his touch by losing total control of my efforts to control my cock and it springs forward within the tight confines of my panties to outline itself clearly against the tight leather of this sexy leather dress.

With his hand still on my shoulders, the hunk steps around me and runs his hands down my smooth leather clad sides from the front. My face is blushing furiously as he looks up and catching my eyes, with his beautiful blue ones, he says with a smile, "this dress seems like it was made for every one of your curves", his eyes slipping directly for a moment to the clearly defined bulge of my cock!

I mumble a thanks, and escape back into the changing booth, while my mind wonders frantically if he was flirting with me. I can hardly believe it, but my mind is already imagining stripping those tight leather pants off of that sexy stud to reveal a luscious hard cock…! What has happened to me? I feel crazed with the uncontrollable urge to be the sexy slut to every hunky guy I meet!

I hurry to change back into my skirt and blouse and taking the dress with me, I find the sexy salesman waiting for me by the dressing room door. I have no more doubt that he is flirting with me, as he says while we head for the register, "Are you sure that's all? I bet you would look gorgeous in almost anything we have." I can feel his hot gaze admiring me, and once more my cock juts forward against the tight leather of my skirt. This time though, although I feel myself blushing again, I give him a good view as I swish my tight leather clad buns, while allowing my gaze to sweep down across his gorgeous hunky body, to find myself transfixed at the sight of the large bulge of his clearly outlined cock straining against the tight leather of his pants! I don't bother to hide my stare as I let my tongue slowly slide across my glossy lips in appreciation and lust.

"I love your store, and I love to wear leather. By the way, those pants look great on you!", I say in a seductive voice with my eyes glued to the bulge of what looks like his huge cock. He takes me by the arm then, before we get to the register where others are being served and says, "I'd love to take you out to this great club I know tomorrow night, would you like to come"? I assure him that I'd love to go out with him, and he then introduces himself as John and takes my number, promising to call and set up our date.

He then takes me to the register and rings up my new dress, and I am astonished to see that the credit card charge he gives me to sign indicates a $0 charge! With a wink and a smile he sends me on my way and I leave with my head spinning at the thought that by the end of tomorrow night, I may very well have slept with three different guys, if all goes according to plan tonight! The image of John's face and sexy body in engraved in my memory and I feel so hot and feminine at the thought of stripping those tight clothes from his body and having his strong arms around me…

The next stop I make is at an exotic shoe store where I find a pair of thigh high pink boots with high heels, which match my new dress. I can't imagine that Tom's friend Jamie won't get the message when he sees me dressed up in this "fuck me" outfit!

As I leave the boot store with my two bags of purchases, I walk through the mall with my heels tapping on the marble floors and I feel a new sense of confidence in my feminine identity. I feel attractive and so sexy, and I smile flirtatiously at the guys who catch my eye as I walk. I can't wait to get home and dress up in my new slutty outfit and prepare for a night with two handsome hunks!

After arriving home, I unwrap my new dress and lay it out on the bed next to the thigh high boots. I choose a pink satin garter belt with white lace trim and a matching bra, along with white backseamed french stockings and lay them out too. I then strip out of my outfit and go to freshen my makeup in the bathroom. I choose a glossy shade of pink lipgloss that more closely matches my new outfit.

I then go back in the bedroom to get dressed in my new sexy outfit! No matter how many times I do it, the thrill of slipping into a sexy new outfit and becoming "Bootsie" is a total turn on for me. I love the feeling of slipping on a pair of soft, silk panties snugly over my tight buns and cock, and rolling those stockings over my smooth legs! Slipping into leather is incredibly exciting and zipping up a pair of thigh high boots over my stocking clad legs, and then running my hands over my slim leather clad body and smoothing my dress!!!!

Standing in front of the mirror, I look at my reflection. I see a really hot looking sexpot staring back at me! I have inserted a really beautiful set of C-cup boobs, and they are positively jutting forth against the tight leather of my dress, the nipples clearly visible.

It won't be long before Tom and Jamie arrive, so I prepare myself a martini, lower the lights a bit in the living room to a romantic glow, and put on some soft music. I feel a bit nervous, at what Jamie's reaction to this obviously staged seduction scene will be. What if he's not into group sex? What if he freaks out when he realizes I have something extra in my panties? Knowing that Tom will be there is reassuring though.

My thoughts are interrupted by the bell. I quickly smooth my dress and check my makeup before heading to the door. Opening it, I find myself face to face, with one of the most beautiful guys I have ever seen! He introduces himself as Jamie, and tells me that Tom will be delayed, but I find myself almost speechless, he is so gorgeous. He's got long blond hair, a tanned and handsome face with full sensuous lips. His beautiful blue eyes hold mine captive. As he looks me over, he apologizes for the fact that he is dressed only in a tank top and bike shorts, as he has just come from the gym. My eyes feast on his tanned muscular arms and shoulders and his gorgeous legs and it is only his silence which reminds me to reply, "Oh, don't worry. You look great! Come on in and have a seat, I'm "Bootsie". I show him to the couch, with my face blushing furiously at having said he "looks great". What must he be thinking. As he sits down and I feel his eyes roaming my body, I think I can guess!

I ask him what he wants to drink and then go to prepare a martini for him, sensing his eyes on my leather clad buns as I leave the room. As I fix his martini in the kitchen, I feel overwhelmed with horniness and the desire to get him out of his clothes and into my mouth and ass! I had thought that Tom would be here with him, orchestrating the seduction, but I realize that I can't wait to be with this sexy man. I figure that it can't hurt for me to get in bed with this hunk as soon as possible, and when Tom arrives, hopefully Jamie will be so hot and horny that he won't object to Tom joining us.

I return to the living room with his drink, and then I put some new music on, bending over at the waist with my buns facing him, so that the short hem of my dress rides up and he can get a glimpse of my shiny pink panties. I peek behind me and notice that his eyes are riveted on my buns and then I slowly, deliberately reach behind and smooth the hem of my dress over my buns.

I have sat Jamie in my love seat and to his surprise, I come over to the sofa and say, "let's get to know each other before Tom comes. Can I sit next to you"?

Flustered, with a blush to his cheeks, Jamie say's yes and moves over to make room for me. Again, with slow deliberation, I smooth the leather of my dress as I sit down next to him. Although there is extra room, I sit down right next to him and let my stocking and boot clad leg rest against his strong bare leg. Taking my drink and turning to him, I am so close that I can smell his masculine scent and I make a point of making leg contact as I say, "What was Tom thinking, sending a gorgeous guy like you over alone. Do you like my outfit?" I ask as I lay my hand on his perfectly sculpted thigh through the tight spandex of his bike shorts.

I feel a jolt of excitement pass through him, and am excited (but not surprised) to see his cock swelling within the tight spandex of his shorts.

"That is the sexiest outfit I've ever seen, and you look really hot in it", Jamie responds, pressing his leg back against mine as his eyes follow mine, which are glued to his now rock hard cock, which looks enormous through his tight shorts.

"I'm glad you like it, and I can see it's having its intended effect", I whisper as I turn my face to his and press my glossy lips against his and feel his hot tongue slide wetly into my mouth, as I slide my hand over to caress the outline of his hard cock.

Jamie breaks our kiss after a passionate moment. He is panting with excitement as he blurts, "what about Tom?".

I stare into his beautiful eyes as I slip my hand under his t-shirt and up across his hard and muscular chest, and reply, "Don't worry about him. He knows what a slut I am, and it's his fault for sending you over here alone. If he interrupts us, maybe I'll ask him to join us. I've always wanted to have two guys at the same time. Would you like that, lover?", I ask, giving his cock a squeeze.

"I would prefer to be with two girls, but I'll do anything to be you. You are so incredibly sexy! But I don't know how he'll respond".

"Don't worry about Tom, I know how to handle him", I respond, while lifting his shirt over his head to reveal his gorgeous tanned and muscular chest. Leaning forward I take one of his erect nipples between my glossy lips and begin nibbling and suckling on it, as Jamie moans and forces his cock against my hand. I then Slip my hand beneath his tight shorts to grip his hard cock and I gasp in surprise.

"Oh my", I say, as I grip the sides of his shorts and slide them down his muscular legs, revealing a truly giant cock. "You have the biggest cock I've ever seen! It must be 12 inches, and so thick! I can't believe how lucky I am to find not only an incredibly gorgeous guy, but also one that is so well hung!"

"Yeah, some girls are afraid of it", Jamie responds.

"For me it's a challenge", I respond, licking my glossy lips in anticipation. I then sip off his shoes and slide his sexy shorts down and off of his tanned and muscular legs. Kneeling between his legs, I grip the thick base of his lovely cock and again suckle his nipples one by one. They are so taut and sweet. I love swirling the tip with my tongue and nibbling at them. I slowly stroke his monstrous cock, which has become wet with pre-cum.

"Oooh, yes! Bootsie, that feels so good! You are so sexy, lover!", Jamie cries out amidst his moans of pleasure.

Letting my tongue slide up his hard bare chest to his neck, and then his chin, I once more press my glossy lips against his and our tongues slide wetly against each other in a hot kiss. My leather clad boobs press against his strong chest as we passionately kiss. My own cock is straining against the tight confines of my panties, and leather dress, but I remain on my knees between Jamie's legs and he can't see it.

Breaking our kiss, because I begin making my way slowly down his sexy body with my tongue and lips, spending time again on his hard nipples, before sliding my tongue down across his hard rippled stomach to mo goal, his throbbing cock head, which is oozing sweet pre-cum.

Looking up at Jamie's lovely face, which is flushed with lust, I say, "I love to suck big cocks. But this is the biggest cock I've ever had. Would you like me to suck you?", I ask mischievously with a smile.

"Oh, yeah! Suck me you sexy bitch! Take every inch you can between those sexy lips. I want to feel your hot mouth sucking me!"

I waste no time fulfilling his wish (and mine!), but lower my head and spreading my glossy lips, I take his huge cock head into my mouth and swirl my tongue over and around it. I love the sweet and salty taste of his pre-cum, which tastes similar to Tom's, but somehow a little different. I feel so incredibly hot and sexy at the realization that I now have a second hunk's cock between my lips all on this first day of the awakening of my feminine self. I love the slutty feeling I am experiencing and the realization that from now on, I have the power to have almost any man I want. If I'm not sure that they can handle the realization that I'm really a guy dressed up as a sexy girl, I can always suck their sweet hard cocks and never let them know that they've been with a guy! But I have confidence that there are very few guys who could resist me when I'm dressed up in such a sexy "fuck me" outfit.

I begin to bob my head, taking his lovely cock smoothly and gradually deeper into my throat, but I have no hope of getting it all in! It's just too huge. With one hand I grip and stroke the base of his cock, while with the other, I fondle his hard sweet buns and then I slip my thumb, which is wet from his pre-cum, into his ass, which causes Jamie to squirm and moan.

Suddenly, there is the sound of a key in the lock, and as Jamie's cock slides from between my lips, I turn to see Tom entering the room, a smile on his face at the sight of me kneeling between Jamie's legs, one hands still gripping the base of his giant cock and the other hand with my thumb inserted deeply in Jamie's ass!

Jamie is too stunned to speak, and before I can say anything, Tom says, "well, I see you two have gotten acquainted. Jamie, I told you that Bootsie was hot! May I join you, or is this a private party?"

I answer for Jamie, who is still speechless, and blushing now in embarrassment. His beautiful cock has lost its erection at the distraction, and I am anxious to get it back between my lips! So I say to Tom, "Get your clothes off, lover and join us! Why didn't you tell me Jamie was such a hunk. His cock is even bigger than yours. Isn't it gorgeous?".

I wish I had the time to get up and undress Tom myself (but if I stand up, Jamie will see the hard on jutting against my dress!), he is wearing a really sexy pair of tight black leather pants, a leather vest, which reveals his muscular shoulders and arms, and a pair of black cowboy boots. In fact, he really looks like one of the gay leather studs I lust over in one of my gay videos. It makes me wonder if he has just bought this outfit today, for me.

As he peels off his sexy tight leather pants. Tom reveals his already erect cock, which is encased in a skimpy and sexy black leather thong. "Oh, Tom lover, I like your outfit. Why don't you come over here, lower my panties and fuck me from behind while I take Jamie's sweet cock back into my mouth? I want both your cocks inside me at the same time! (Actually, I would really love to have Jamie's giant cock forcing its way into my ass, but I want to get him hard again before I reveal my secret).Tom, who is dressed in a really hot I want both of your cocks in me at the same time. Why don't you slip off that sexy thong and fuck me, while I keep sucking Jamie's beautiful cock?"

"That sounds good to me! Don't let me stop you, I'll be over in a minute.", Tom says with a lustful smile.

So I turn back to beautiful Jamie, and as I slip my thumb back deeply into his anus, which draws a moan of excitement from him, I ask him with an innocent smile, "Would you like me to suck you again, lover? Do you mind Tom fucking me while I suck your sweet cock?"

Jamie answers breathlessly as his cock swells to hardness again within my hand, "Hell no! I've never had such a good blowjob. Suck me you sexy girl!"

So I lean over and slide my glossy lips once more over his sweet and glistening cockhead. My own cock is aching within the tight confines of my panties and leather dress at the thought that within moments Tom will be sliding his sweet cock up my ass and I squirm in anticipation as I hear him approaching from behind and then I feel him lifting the hem of my dress and peeling my panties down to reveal only my buns, so that Jamie won't see my cock right away.

My excitement is unbearable and I find myself moaning around Jamie's cock stuffing my mouth waiting for his cock to force its way into me. Finally (he must have been applying lube), his hard cockhead presses against my sensitive anus and begins sliding slowly and deeply between my buns and deeply into my ass. I'm moaning with abandon at the sensation of two big and hard cocks entering me at the same time! I feel like such a sexy, feminine slut! As Tom begins sliding his long cock deeply in and out of me, I feel the most incredible sense of fulfillment and pleasure. I arch my buns back to take every inch of Tom's manhood as deeply as possible.

After a few minutes of being fucked in my mouth and ass, with Tom and Jamie groaning in pleasure, I let Jamie's cock slide from my mouth and I look up at him as his eyes open and he groans in disappointment. "How do you like sharing me, lover? Is it exciting for you?", I ask, with a wicked smile on my lips.

To be continued...