First Time with a Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmc69mmt
mmc69mmt
15 Followers

I fall on the floor and just lay there breathing heavily waiting for the feeling to ebb away.

"Fucking hell Tony!, well done. That was amazing, so much will power. I guess I'm very flattered how much you obviously want to fuck me again."

I'm sure I can detect in Sarah's words and face she is happy with the result, she really does want my cock inside her again.

"Well Guys I must say that was an amazing, fucking Incredible hot show, I'm so turned on I can't wait for you both to start turning your attentions on me."

"Let's take a quick break, have a drink and then get down to round 2!"

I have such an amazing feeling of euphoria, I'm going to kiss, suck, lick, finger and fuck this amazing amazing woman. What a great feeling of elation.

I am about to fuck the most beautiful person in the world, with the most incredibly body. And Oh, her pussy! So tight, this will be the night of my life.

Fuck this is going to be amazing.

But the second thought that rushes into my mind has me a little less enthusiastic, I must do it with Andy, and get him physically able to do it as well.

"Sorry I tried so hard to make you cum Tony, It was really the thought of you cumming again more than not wanting to fuck Sarah! Anyway, sorry again I should have thought more about you."

"That's OK Andy, I made it, and actually I must say in my experience you are very very good. You are going to make your boyfriend very happy when eventually you find the lucky guy."

"Wow, thanks Tony, that really means a lot."

I notice Sarah looking longingly at my cock. Such a great feeling to know I can still turn her on and in a few minutes, I will be able to have that incredible feeling of touching her body again, loving her, enjoying the feeling of pleasuring her again.

"You ready Sarah, I can't wait any longer I want you so fucking much."

mmc69mmt
mmc69mmt
15 Followers
12