First Time With A New Lover

Story Info
She throws caution to the winds.
796 words
2.91
14.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a convention and could not stop thinking about him, my to-be lover. Instead of concentrating on the subject matter, my thoughts kept straying to him and his words, his kisses, his touch... During a break, I spent it huddled in a corner on the phone with him, discussing our first tryst! At this point, we had made out in his car, but had not hit phase #3 (all players should know what each phase entails… so he told me).

When he suggested hijacking me from the convention for a few hours, I was more than ready... however, I wasn't prepared! I had packed for a convention, not a sexy night out! It was terrifying, however he assured me it didn't matter. So I took a deep breath and we arranged when he'd pick me up.

My convention buddy walked out with me, and we assured the organizers we were merely taking a short stroll, enjoying the night breeze... *laughs* We chatted for a while, but I was so nervous I cannot remember what we talked about! I recall looking out fervently for his car, wondering if we were early (I don't wear a watch) or he was late.

And his red RX-8 pulled right up behind us! My buddy laughed at my excitement and bid me farewell. She thought we were merely going for supper *evil grin* I slid into the low seat, pulled the door closed and we drove off...

I had no idea where we were going, but even then, I trusted him implicitly and we chatted about the ongoing convention and how I was dealing with it, what I was learning from it. He parked in a dim street and we walked through past an alleyway into a side door into the hotel. The room wouldn't be ready for a while, so we left for a drink and more talk.

We talked a lot.

We settled in with a drink each to fulfil the 'supper' we were out to have. Time flew by as we shared stories, still reminiscing as we walked back to the hotel.

Our room was ready and next thing I know, we were there! The door was closed and that was it. This was the first time that he was going to see me nude... oh my goodness, my scars and stretch-marks and tummy and eeeeeek I was a bundle of nerves!

We kissed and slowly undressed one another. The pauses in between to hang up our clothes helped dissipate my nerves. Honestly, I do not remember the details of our first time. What I remember is the uncertainty of what he would like or not like. My self consciousness.

I was so wet with anticipation. When he entered me I was like "Oh my god this is so fucking good". When he started thrusting into me I starting orgasming... and didn't quite stop as he is quite the machine! I was awfully passive. He made the moves, shifted our bodies, brought me to heaven many many many times.

He had a short break (well, I hadn't quite done anything!) and I decided it was time for me to do something! I bent over him and started to give him some head, but he was sore, so asked me to stop. Though I'd take this chance to ask if he was actually with one of his numerous girlfriends? *grin* (The ongoing joke is how many gazillion girlfriends he has... my number is in the 7 digits???)

So I took the chance to just lie down on the bed and admire his body. I know, I was very passive. I just didn't know what to do. I just stretched out on the bed. Then I had to go as it was already very late, so we washed up and dressed.

I was quiet during the ride back. I wasn't quite sure how it was for him. And I didn't know how to ask!

I know that it had been a very good first time for me. I had thought that perhaps I was stiff or worse, frigid. I had what I thought was good sex with my ex and I wasn't sure how I would be with another lover. Yet, this was really really good... All the more since we have barely gotten started!

We kissed goodbye in his car and I ran up to my room. My buddy was asleep and I managed to not wake her up. He messaged me to tell me that he had a good time (*whew*) and after a bit of messaging back and forth (he had no complaints, seriously. *whew again*) (Yes, I still have these messages!) I finally managed to fall asleep with a smile on my face.